[Unity, Text-Based] The Drenid Saga: Pluveria Test Version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[Unity, Text-Based] The Drenid Saga: Pluveria Test Version

Postby SnowyDev » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:11 pm

fffffffffffff.png

The Drenid Saga: Pluvera is a Text-Based Mon game where you capture, train, and manage sexual creatures known as Drenids. You woke up on your twenty-first birthday excited to catch your first Drenid but after a faithful encounter with a Drenid that had been watching over you your entire life you learn secrets about your family that threaten to turn the land of Pluveria on its head.

Catch over fifty different Drenids each with three form changes between them, manage different households and businesses where you can interact with your Drenids, and unravel the mysteries of your family and Pluveria itself!

Itch/Newgrounds

Features

Gameplay
Sexual scenes both prewritten and those where you decide which way they go (Planned)
Simplistic turn based rock paper scissors like combat. I.E Warrior does more damage against Magic, Magic does more against Defender, Defender does more against Warrior.
Various fetishes.
Optional management features.
A gaggle of sidequests to discover.
Many unique Drenids with unique encounters and sex scenes.

Setting
A wide world to explore with many different cities to run through each with unique characters to meet.
Two mysterious organizations that you'll find yourself both working for and against at different points in the story.
Lots of lore to find and piece together.
A convenient way to traverse the world able to be used with both the arrow keys, WASD, and your mouse.
Semi-linear narrative with decisions you make that affect the story.

Inspirations
I took many different inspirations for this game, especially from other Text-Based games I love and support such as Lilith's Throne and Strive for power which is where the coming Sex system was inspired from.
There's also different inspirations from various Mon games such as DQMJ and Rancher.

I've had a blast making this game and felt it was finally time to share for testing and opinions. Feel free to leave feedback, and of course any bugs found.

Thanks for taking a look, the game can be found in it's downloadable form on Itch which I recommend and browser playable on Itch/Newgrounds/Gamejolt.

Pics
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

drenTitle.PNG
drenTitle.PNG (31.07 KiB) Viewed 633 times

drenPluvMain.png

dren2.png
dren2.png (47.31 KiB) Viewed 633 times
SnowyDev
Newly Registered

Re: [Unity, Text-Based] The Drenid Saga: Pluveria Test Versi

Postby SnowyDev » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:16 am

Hi everyone I just released the first non-test version of The Drenid Saga:Pluveria and I'm excited to share it. This update focuses on adding two new areas, five new quests total, and two new types of Drenids. I wanted to spend most of the development time working on different types of quests so they'd be easier to implement in the future. This means there are different quests one of which has five different outcomes depending on the choices you make. Update 0.2 will focus on adding more sex scenes and implementing another new area with new quests along with new player battles.

First release updates summarized:
Two new areas implemented - 'The Wildlands' where a new type of Drenid (Barbarians) can be found, 'Trix' Pluveria's seaport where another new Drenid type (Spirits) can be found.
Main story progress along with four new side quests.
A place to store excess Drenids
A large map to explore.
An item shop that sells items that both allows you to get items to return to your household and items to help you interact with your Drenids in new ways.
Many many many new lines of text to show off the country of Pluveria.

The game can be found on Itch.io, Newgrounds, and Gamejolt. It's playable in browser but I recommend downloading the executable on Itch or Gamejolt as you can't save on the web version.

Want to help me make the game better? Leave comments below with bugs you find, suggestions, or even just support the game on Patreon.
SnowyDev
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects