[HTML] Love and Corruption

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [HTML] Love and Corruption

Postby Airell » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:09 am

Okay, guys... News and decisions. We had a poll for our Patrons, and they decided that it is time to change the focus. From now on, we will focus on Skystone, our main girls, and deepen the content with them. And of course, in the main story too...

We have enough content with our secondary girls for now, and that includes pregnancy lines. We will focus on Skystone, and also include more preggo content there too. Secondary girls will need a stronger/unique reason to have a family without moving to the castle, like Usanna and Esmeth, eventually.

But about the next update, basically... We'll focus on moving Renee to Skystone, expanding her content, more preggo, more events, and threesome storyline with Lisbeth. Speaking very directly, it's time for us to have a threesome line with our beloved kitten and wolfy. I'm looking forward to writing this event...

But to summarize what's coming, I made a list... I like organized lists, it makes my work and your reading easier.

Ver 0.3.14 Plans & List

New dialogues, new variations for dialogues
Renee's routine at Skystone
Rewrite the birth event
New Renee Datings (Ardass)
Lotus
Footjob
Rewriten First Massage (Boobjob...)
Bathing together
- First Wet Doggystyle
- Wet Doggystyle
- Thighjob
- Wet Flower
Lisbeth date together/threesome line
- First date together (Unique)
- First lovenight together (Unique)
- Second date
- Threesome lovenight
Luna Cowgirl (Preggo and non-preggo)
Katherine Breast Massage (Milfy... We need that...)
Our main focus from now on: Main story, main girls pregnancy/missions/deepening.

Currently I feel like I'm halfway there or something. And as always, some little peeks at our artworks... Just to sweeten the post.

Renelis will certainly be one of our followers... But I now need to focus on the next kingdom in the main story, first. Lots of work ahead...
Airell

Postby Airell » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:51 am

Alright, guys... News day. As you know, we are focusing on our main girls and main story. To celebrate this, we moved Renee to Skystone, and now I've decided to do threesome storylines with certain girls, depending on their personality. The most obvious pairings include Renee and Lisbeth, Agatha and Astana, and Evelyn and Priscilla.

Yes, in this first release after deciding on the refocus, our target is Renee and Lisbeth. But let's continue with this... I'm adding all the events and the new structuring of threesome storylines, in addition to all the new content that has already been made for Renee so far.

Yes, threesome storylines... I don't want to do just a threesome event, I want this to be bigger than what devs usually do, I want to go further, and I can do it in a controlled way without losing track of what I can do as a solo dev. I'm always concerned about keeping the scope under control, and I feel like this is on the right track. Threesome events are huge, and the artwork for them takes two weeks to create.

But alright, the list of stuff that was made during this week...

Ver 0.3.14 Plans & Done Stuff

New dialogues & variations (Done...)
Renee's routine at Skystone (Done...)
Rewrite the birth event (Done...)
New Renee Dates (Done...)
Lotus (Ongoing...)
Foot massage (Done...)
Rewriten First Massage (Done...)
Bathing together events (Done...)
Training with Skystone soldiers event (Ongoing...)
Lisbeth date together/threesome line (Ongoing... Plenty of work...)
- First date (Done...)
- First lovenight (Done...)
- Repeatable date (Done...)
- Routine and variations (Ongoing...)
- Scratchy cowgirls (Ongoing...)
Luna Cowgirl - Preggo and non-preggo (Done...)
Katherine Breast Massage (Done...)
Adapt the Sex System to 3 people (Ongoing...)
I need to adapt our sex system to allow threesomes too. This includes generic slaves, and small variations of dialogue for this... Also, this must be within controllability... But it will be done. Watch me...

And we would never be without them... Artistic peeks. Artistic work goes hand in hand with writing and code work. And that's one of the pleasures of developing our humble game.

I'm going to try to use a power surge and write the extra Lotus scene for Renee now, guys. Thanks, and until the next post... I don't like giving deadlines, so I'll just say: The release will be done when it's ready to be released.
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:51 am

With 0.3.14 being released to patrons, 0.3.13 goes public for everyone.

Version 0.3.13 is public for everyone.
Public link - https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and- ... -100998536
Itch - https://airell.itch.io/love-and-corruption

Version 0.3.14 for supporters.
Link - https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and- ... -100996230
Cheaty code - https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and- ... -100997997
Extra scenes code - https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and- ... -100998093
Gallery code - https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and- ... -100998298
Airell

Postby Airell » Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:23 pm

News day, guys. This is April 1st, but I don't lie or joke about our game development. Consider me a more serious person... And so, I bring you the very direct news: Ver 0.3.15 will focus on Rasha. Bringing our sweet Orc girl to Skystone, expanding her route and preggo content too, and lots of other little things.

After that, maybe we'll set foot in Ravenna solidly, and start the 0.4 update line... Or maybe Selena in Skystone, something I saw our patrons asking for too on our Discord. But anyway, I'm happy to know that I'm already halfway through working with Rasha. I don't like making posts with pure promises, I like presenting work done... Best feeling ever.

As our patrons voted in the latest poll, Rasha and Renee are heading to the castle, and having their content significantly expanded. But there are secondary focuses too, which are basically complementing the events with the Skystone soldiers, interacting with our guard, our captain (Gael), text-boxes, but... Wait, I always prepare a small list to complement what I'm referring to.

Version 0.3.15 Roadmap

Rasha integration into Skystone, expansion of her route, new clothes, polishing/expansion of her preggo stuff, new dialogues
Reorganization of Rasha's firstborn (Expansion and new artwork)
Dating event (Preggo/Non-preggo)
Intimacy time
- Let her ride
- Doggystyle
- Missionary
- Lotus
- Sex system (Unique variations)
- Taste the cherry
- Titty massage
- Foot massage
- Bath Events - Skystone
- First Cowgirl (Unique)
- Cowgirl
- Thigh massage
Introduction to Skystone portal with Gwen and Evelyn
Friendly event with Gael, take him for a beer in Ardass and some variations of dialogue
Keep implementing the tips of SilverMaxy for skills and the skilltree
New womb set for Leporyn/Leporan females
Lactation event for Lisbeth and Renee threesome
Put the entire game within the new text-boxes
New ways to gain experience, exp rewards for missions, and adjustments in this field to encourage leveling

And to complement and follow tradition, a little artistic peek. I decided to give more colors to Ellaryel, and more life to our soldiers... A sample of how cute the textboxes turned out too. <3

Now with the weekly devlog done, I have to go finish Rasha's bathing events... I want to finish the week with all the content ready to be polished. However, without deadlines... I can't promise specific dates. This will be released when everything is ready to be released.
Airell

Postby Airell » Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:02 am

Hey guys, a little news delay... But here we are. Basically, I want to say that most of the update's content is ready, with the exception of a few small loose ends here and there. Rasha has received an expansion and many new events, while her pregnancy content has also been improved and expanded.

The game received new events in other areas too, such as new dialogues and events with Gael. Now, you can approach your captain. A little threesoem flavor with Lisbeth and Renee too, with honey cherries... You'll see soon. Currently, I'm polishing and writing some new stuff for Rasha's birth events, and polishing her kids' content.

Yris is our new addition, Rasha's firstborn. Yes, Kory will from now on be the second kid to be born, as we already had a Usin boy in Skystone, Dillen. So, I decided to reverse the order a little, and that requires rewriting the events for Yris. And that's quite sweet... But as usual, here's a clear list of what was done. A list is always better than a wall of text.

Roadmap List

Rasha integration into Skystone, expansion of her route, new clothes, polishing/expansion of her preggo stuff, new dialogues (Done)
Reorganization of Rasha's firstborn (Ongoing)
Dating event (Preggo/Non-preggo) (Done)
Bed and bathing new events (Done)
Introduction to Skystone portal with Gwen and Evelyn (Ongoing)
Friendly events with Gael, take him for a beer in Ardass and some variations of dialogue (Unique and repeatable) (Done)
Keep implementing the tips of SilverMaxy for skills and the skilltree (Ongoing, polishing time...)
New womb set for Leporyn/Leporan females (Done)
Lactation event for Lisbeth and Renee threesome (Done)
Put the entire game within the new text-boxes (Ongoing)
New ways to gain experience, exp rewards for missions, and adjustments in this field to encourage leveling (Ongoing... Polishing time...)
Renee and Lisbeth sex event - Threesome Cherries Flavor (Done)

I will soon begin the polishing and testing phase, and this includes adding new features such as adjustments to Experience gains, and other things and suggestions given by our patrons. But there are some beautiful art assets to spice up the week's devlog, and I'll leave that to you...

Rasha, Yris, and Kristan. Some rework, and new additions. I want to add artwork for all of our kids, of course. Everyone has unique content, so why not artwork too?

Ahh yes, we are in a small poll to decide the content of the next update. We can have Agatha pregnancy storyline, or the first part of Selena's storyline, our Half-Elf. If you would like to vote, feel free to come to our Discord...

If you would like to vote, feel free to come to our Discord... https://discord.com/invite/CXYyXn9RwT
Airell

Postby Airell » Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:57 am

Okay guys, some news... As you know, we are changing and polishing the entire game's text into the new format with text-boxes. Yes, we are making changes to the structure/style of the script/text, and this is taking a lot of time. As I write this news, I have finished more than half of it, but there are still some important parts to be polished like the missions.

Too much work and my back hurts, I admit. But the game will look prettier with it... And I took the opportunity to polish the text more, and get rid of some typos. So, if you are wondering why the delay, here is the answer.

But not only that, I've been adding more content too, and we've had changes and improvements in the structuring of our pregnancy storylines. Basically... Now, our girls will have 2-3 kiddos each. However, they will all be unique characters, treated as such. They will have artwork, special events, full development like the firstborn, and of course, everyone will receive artwork. Here's an example... We have a sweet new event for our Devyn, and new artwork for Lauryn, Lisbeth's second daughter.

This was decided to deepen the paternal content, and everyone seemed to like the idea, including our artist. So, I want to take the chance and add a new extra event... And new artwork for our kiddos too. Lots of work now... But highly lovely things await us.

So I basically need to finish converting the entire game to the new text-box format and polishing the update content, guys. That's basically it... Tons of work, but in the next updates you should feel the game is different.

Sorry for the delay, anyway. I don't like taking too much time between updates, our pace has remained faithful in significant monthly updates, and this is one of the most fundamental traits of the game, and I will do my best to continue like this.
Airell

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects