[HTML] Love and Corruption

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[HTML] Love and Corruption

Postby Airell » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:14 am

Overview...
Love and Corruption is a text-based, turn-based combat game where you'll be able to explore a growing universe, discover a world with different types of creatures, races, spells, and locations to explore. Here, you'll play the role of Kristan Silversword, a young swordsman who is coming to a new life after deep trauma. He will need to venture into the world of Aedryll, tasked with cleaning up any traces of corruption he finds.

This game is about exploring a vast world and discovering maps, people, quests, items, stories. But most importantly, romances with all kinds of different women.

Elves, Orcs, Nymphs, Catgirls, Wolfgirls, Bunnygirls, Goblins, Demonesses... Pure cuties that will help you, and corrupt girls that need to be stopped and tamed, and will stand in your way.

Discover hot romances of all kinds, with a lot of interactivity and, of course, profound things like pregnancy and forming a large family with your favorite waifus as you try to deal with an evil far greater than your efforts!

Join my Discord - https://discord.gg/loveandcorruption
My Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/iAirell
My Twitter - https://twitter.com/Airell_01

Sypnosis...
In Love and Corruption, you'll play the role of a young man who is coming to a new life after deep trauma. He will need to venture into the world of Aedryll, tasked with cleaning up any traces of corruption he finds.

Game features...
Combat system - Character progression is key! You will gain skills and develop your character via combat and through your interactions with others. With an enchanting and equipment crafting system planned to be added later.
Erotic/Romance Content - Dozens of unique events, romance quests, and lots of different girls to interact, meet, and romance.
Free roaming and free lovin' - You are free to choose which girls you want to become intimate with, from that one special someone to romance... Or all the girls!
Pregnancy/Sex systems - The game features a dynamic sex system with a focus on pregnancy, the full path! Pregnancy is also fully simulated from conception through to childbirth and even beyond!

Useful links...
Patreon - Link
Itch online version - Itchio
Game wiki - Wiki

Game fetishes
The game has a list of focuses, designed for a male protagonist in a fantasy world, full of exotic beauties to meet and romance.

Harem
    Virgin/Defloration
    Creampie
    Pregnancy
    Lactation
    Dating
    Male dom/Fem dom
    Monster girls
    Hot romance/Vanilla
    Furry
    Footjobs & warm foreplay
    Transformation/TF (Corruption)
    Milf
Last edited by Airell on Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:31 am, edited 69 times in total.
Airell

Re: [HTML] Love and Corruption

Postby Airell » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:40 pm

Weekly news!

Good night guys, the weekend can be pretty quick to end... But that's life. I'm coming to give you some news about what I plan for the next release, which should happen next weekend.
Yes, now releases will take place in shorter periods of time, this will fit better into my routine as I only dedicate my free time to the game. Anyway, I want to proceed with the next region of the game, new map, a new town with new characters to meet, and of course the continuation of the story mission. (Skystone rescue)
I'm planning some additional content for Slaves Pen's slaves, of course. I felt that Ghorza especially looked pretty plain, and also the artwork for her should be in place by next Sunday. Shiro is pretty quick and efficient at her job.
Expectations for next weekend's release, in simple words...
    New town, Ardass.
    New map, Skystone forest.
    First part of Skystone's mission.
    New NPCs, a city needs people and stories.
    A special touch on Slaves pen.
    Some additional art.
I wish you all a good week. o7
Airell

Postby Airell » Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:07 am

Going here to publish the latest version, publicly, 0.1.3 is active. Links at first post.

New map, Ingmery Outskirts. (Accessible after completing First Call)
    New opponents, Thief. (Man and woman)
    The thief girl has some scenes, like seductresses, they can appeal to sensuality if defeated.
    New side quest, "Farmer's Fall". It can be started after completing "First Call".
    New characters, Eileen and Belle. A young farmer with serious problems, and a young Taurus who works on the farm. Eileen and Belle have individual lines of romance, if you make the right choices. The biggest work was on Eileen, with about 20k words.
    Shel, an last opponent of the farm mission. She has a few options on how to proceed with her, be careful with that... She's a tamer! Also, a bad ending for her if you lose the battle.
    Bad ending of corrupt alraunes in mission "Cavernous Problems" has been expanded, I wanted to make it more dramatic.
    Rasha's line has been revamped, now you can step forward and see more in-depth events and dialogue by going to her house.
    Polished codex info, and some new stuff added.
    New gear for gear and characters, Belle, Eileen, Usanna, generic orcs, wolfs (wargs), Orakh, Ansye, Rasha.
    Adding the canon appearance option to the protagonist, this includes a art of him.
    Polishing and corrections as usual.
Airell

Postby Airell » Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:17 pm

Just posting a few words, plans...

Good afternoon guys, just wanting to share some interesting things. First of all, I realized that Ingmery is a little too empty, and while there's a lot of content in the Wilderness Forest, in the city itself just a little bit, so I decided to innovate for 0.1.5.

This is exactly where the plans part comes in! Develop more stuff for the existing characters, Lisbeth, Reneh, I want to try to introduce a quest, and a new girl. (technically it's already there but there's still no content for it lol)

Finally, make some more modifications, additions and tweaks to the sex system, adding Lisbeth to it.

Time can be small, so no promises, I'll just say I'm doing my best for it.

In the end, this is some good work in progress, but it's something I really like. Bring the characters to life.
Airell

Postby Airell » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:43 am

Update, and for v0.1.4 it was... Oh, yep!

For anyone interested, the public link is in the initial post.

Sex system added, controll of poses and actions. Severalactions added,more to be added eventually...
    Continuation of events with Ghorza, if she is your servant. You can now visit her and see a few more things, she is the first girl to be in the sex system. Two writen scenes to her too. The stats that move Ghorza are obedience.
    New characters, Gilford, Ruby, Gwen, and Annalyel. (At Ardass)
    New map, Ardass city. (Next story mission related,most placeholder yet)
    Tons of fixes, improvements and enhancements to the system. Now, you don't have to worry about save incompatibility anymore. Worst of which the variable bug was fixed. The game should work a lot better now.
    The events with Usanna have changed a little bit, now you can follow the festival event without being her lover, and there, you'll decide if you want to have her. (Or not, in this case, closing her romantic route)
    Added art, Ghorza, Durya, Katherine, Rhenelis and Karilya.
    Added font size and difficulty options, easy/normal. In easy, all hostile NPCs will have 20% less on all stats, for those who want casual gameplay.
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:13 am

Small post, about my plans for v0.1.6.

Okay, it's that time of the week where I want to share my plans with you about the next release...
I've been putting my time into some things that needed to be done yesterday, a new map, today another map. I am focused on the content of Skystone region (3 maps).
Also, I want to complete the next story mission for v0.1.6. That will be the focus, but it has multiple tasks... We will have a new unique character, a special girl related to the castle. I want this to be a good story, then some initial content for her.
Furthermore, we will have opponents for the next release, of course. New regions, new races to find, and new enemies and creatures to fight. In this case, goblins. This of course includes some saucy scenes for them.
The mountain goblins will have some surprises, but I want to think about it, and I want it to be interesting for everyone. lol
The sex system will be expanded to v0.1.6 as well, now accepting generic girls, not just unique girls anymore.
The biggest task is to prepare the castle system. The protagonist's new official home. Skystone will have a management system, rooms, adjacent locations, followers events and interactions, etc... You will need to spend gold pieces to improve the castle though.
It's some big tasks, in fact.
I don't promise that everything will be done, because as everyone knows, time is short and I hardly have the opportunity to touch Love and Corruption outside of the weekends. I will do my best for this though.

I wish you all a good week. o/
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:05 am

New version 0.1.5

Content...
    Lisbeth story added, interactions with her reworked.
    Naomi history and interactions added.
    Reneh interactions can now go further, you can get to know this character better.
    Added side quest, "Supply Delay". The quest is available to the blacksmith in Ingmery, before completing "First Call".
    Some random events in the city were added.

Mechanics...
    Generic actions added to the sex system. Now each girl has different scenes, in addition to their own stuff.
    Lisbeth added to the sex system, you can have some time with her... If you pay, of course.
    Tons of changes, stock additions, improvements to the sex system.
    System improvements, code changes, improvements and usual polishing. Important work!
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:39 am

Thread updated, v0.1.6.
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:05 am

Thoughts for 0.1.8...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

First, I've been thinking about some hot stuff for 0.1.8. Ardass and the Skystone region, castle and forest, are in desperate need of content. As new regions, they need love and attention. That's what I started doing this weekend, and I'd like to share my plans with you.

Priority list for the next releases...
1. Spend money to start doing some things in the castle. Rebuilding the rooms is something that will generate scenes, interactions over time.
2. Characters and events for the locations I mentioned. Seriously, you can't leave 3 huge maps without adequate content.
3. I'm planning new art, and coming up with some hot scenes... Investing in this can be heavy these days, but I'll try to make the best of my finances. I consider this a good investment.
4. Introduction to Gwen, the young mage, and the item enchantment system, as well as the cultivation of magical energy. 5. More artworks and scenes!

But... for 0.1.8 specifically, what to expect?
Simple version: More sex, of course!
Longer version: A small new quest where you can find some new faces. The first reconstructed room in the castle, with possibly some new scenes. Some hot new scenes, of course. I also want to add some new things to the sex system. First hot scene artwork. This one will be interesting...

As usual, I make no promises, as my game is currently my hobby, and time can be short.
Airell

Postby fmanaway » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:38 am

Looks nice, It's always good to see a game with it's own unique art. The game play also reminds me of C of C 2, but I wasn't a fan of some of the implemented fetishes, but I think this might be more up my alley.
fmanaway
Newly Registered

Postby Airell » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:06 am

fmanaway Wrote:Looks nice, It's always good to see a game with it's own unique art. The game play also reminds me of C of C 2, but I wasn't a fan of some of the implemented fetishes, but I think this might be more up my alley.

Game contents are generally optional. If you don't like something, you can just ignore it.
Airell

Postby Airell » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:16 am

Thread updated, v0.1.8!

Additions...

Quest "Restoring skystone" added.
New character added, Khae. Quest related, she is one of the girls you can meet in Ardass.
It has a couple of repeatable scenes, and a unique scene that you can unlock at the end of the mission. (Her novel is optional)
Continuation of Violith's events, when you finish "Restoring skystone" mission.
Hot events. A unique scene, and a couple of repeatable events when the gargoyle girl decides to warm your bed.
First sex CG in the game, with cum/orgasm variation to spice it up.
Added the girls' journal, in case you want to monitor their love/obedience status, or get some tips on romance with them. (Only for romanceable girls)

Changes and improvements...

Added cum inside/outside variants to all sex scenes, including the sex system. Whether you would like to cover your girl with cum, or avoid pregnancy.
If you have the breeder trait, you will never cum outside.
Depending on the girl's personality, she will be deeply disappointed if you do outside. (Harms love/obedience)
New layer for sex system, now you can easily play with all the girls using it.
Added busts for Gwen. (She will focus on the next version, I don't want to leave our mage girl hanging on INN forever lol)
Tons of system improvements, especially the save system. You should feel the game more stable from this.
Added some extra functionality to the game.
New tiles for the map. (should help locate relevant/mission locations)
Zoom in and out.
You can click on the tilemap and get a big version of it.
Multiple creampies in the sex system now produce the same result.
Airell

Postby Airell » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:49 am

Thread updated, v0.1.9!

Ver 0.1.9

New character, Eldrin, and new alchemy shop in Ardass with new potions.
Added side quest related to Eldrin, you can start this after completing the quest "Rescuing Skystone" by going to the alchemy shop in Ardass.
- New side NPC unlockable during the quest, Merin. You can find her at the INN in Ardass after completing this. (Interactions with her will be expanded in the future)
- New myth and hostile NPC added, it's a powerful enemy, be careful.
Expanded interactions with Naomi, you'll be able to enjoy some more warm weather and some drinks with her at the INN during the evenings.
Initial interactions with Gwen, part of the main story, she now moves to the castle, introducing the protagonist to the knowledge of enchantments.
- Dialogues and early events with Gwen.
- Adding prototype enchantment system. You can cultivate energy and use it to enchant weapons and equipment with whatever element you prefer.
- NPCs have different racial resistances, be careful when using this.
- You must reform the library to get the event releasing this.
Now you can reform the library at the castle.

New artwork added.
- Khae stand sex scene.
- Khae busts, dressed and nude.
- Belle rework.
- Male and female thieves busts, nude and dressed.
- New itens images.
- I won't remember them all here, but I like to decorate my game with items in the same style.

Polishes, code tweaks and improvements. You will need to start a new game.
Layout adjusted to support different resolutions, so you should play more smoothly.
Airell

Postby Airell » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:19 am

Thread updated, v0.1.10

Ver 0.1.10

Rasha content
- Repeable pregnancy (5 kids)
- Cute content with Rasha's kids, when they're old enough.
- Added new sex scenes to Rasha. The new set now includes...
- Missionary. (Preg and non-preg)
- Cowgirl. (Preg and non-preg)
- Doggystyle. (Preg and non-preg)

Usanna content
- You should feel the player more dommy now, this was done to better suit Usanna's scenes with her personality/desire.
- Polishing and review.

Black Axes whore pens content
- Along with the addition of the edge map, much of the content of this has been redone and improved.
- Radasha, Moggana and Shelana now have more content, dialogs and interactions.
- Gharol side interactions added.
- To unlock this milf orc's sidestory, you can interact with the girls on the edge and try to flirt with her. Persist, and she will fall.

New maps
- Black axes tribe.
- Tribe's brothel. (Whore pens)
- Rasha's home.

Revisions, modifications, additions to hostile NPC scenes.
- Female orc scenes. Revisions and additions.
- Corr. female orc. Revisions and additions.
- Removed the timer for Eileen's quest.
- Slight change in Eileen's quest intro, you can start this on Hazel Arrow.

New art
- Gharol.
- Added Rasha doggystyle sex CG.
- Pregnant and non pregnant variations.
Airell

Postby Airell » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:42 am

Thread updated, v0.1.11
Airell

Postby Airell » Thu May 05, 2022 4:16 am

Thread updated, v0.2
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:10 am

Thread updated, v0.2.1, today is a special day, guys. The first birthday of the game!
Airell

Re: [HTML] Love and Corruption - Ver 0.2.2

Postby Airell » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:13 am

New version of Love and Corruption is live, v0.2.2 for all who are interested in trying.

Public link -
https://www.patreon.com/posts/68252394

Itch online version -
https://airell.itch.io/love-and-corruption

Version 0.2.3 for supporters. Link -
https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and-v0-2-3-68251085

Cheaty ver -
https://www.patreon.com/posts/love-and-v0-2-3-68251775
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:17 pm

Just mentioning in case anyone is interested. 0.2.4 will focus on Lyrith. I want to let the protag finally take our Alraune in a proper way... As new follower. That is, review all of her content and major expansion with artwork.

And... The artwork. (Sketch)

Wish me luck, I still have a lot to do for Lyrith, but I'm sure I'll win in the end.
Airell

Postby Airell » Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:25 am

Okay guys, time for some news... I took some time to resolve outstanding issues in the game.

1. Added intro maps. Now the Intro is more dynamic, with maps and movement. Also for me to add artwork by Lynara, Denissa (Protag's mother), and Seldarine.
2. Content with Lyrith reworked and greatly expanded... I still want to add an extra scene, a special "good morning" if there is time left.
3. Fertility potions have been integrated into the game as I said. Thanks for the sugestions.

There's still a couple of things I want to do... A new girl intro to Fellise (yes a new romance), and rework a few other things... I think 0.2.4 isn't far off. But my policy, I don't promise dates, I take the time it takes to get it right.
Airell

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects