Dungeo Coup a Sexy dungeon crawler! [Unity3D]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Dungeo Coup a Sexy dungeon crawler! [Unity3D]

Postby MrZed » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:40 pm

Hey friends, Im making a hentai dungeon crawler. There is no combat, just escaping from your horny enemies. I took great inspiration in Skyrim sex mods and devious devices.
The game has the possiblity to have any kind of sexual interaction (male on female, lesbian, gay, pegging, etc) And also includes many customization options boobs, booty, and dick size sliders, neko mode, futa mode, hundreds of clothing piece combinations, and a lot more!

The game has over 400 original sex animations, you can check the game below, and if you like it, supporting me on patreon will allow me keep improving the game.
You can try the demo and check more here: (As I can't seem to upload the screenies here :( )

https://mrzgames.itch.io/dungeoncoup

If you would like to know more about it you can follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/MrZedgames

I hope you enjoy the game!
MrZed
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects