[RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:47 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.3 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists already started working on the new graphics for 0.99.7. The new update will bring a new dress for Mona and a new H scene for Hanako. Mona’s dress poll is already over, and you can check out the results here.

I’ve already finished the narrative part for Hanako’s H scene and just waiting for the art. This will be one of the bigger scenes in the game, but our fluffy mistress deserves it. This time she will finish her experiments and add some pleasure to all the science.

As for the main content, I’m planning a bit of an experiment. Normally, each update brings a new zone and a quest for it. This time, I’m considering adding sort of afterparty if the player gets a good ending to celebrate the victory with all the girls.

Fixed a bug with Elly’s quest that didn’t start if the freeplay mode was enabled, but Elly wasn’t chosen as the player’s favorite girl.

Fixed several tiles of map geometry.

Fixed an unplanned jitter on the traveling merchant during dialogue with him.

Fixed several typos in dialogues.

After Naka’s tree cutscene, the dog no longer roams around invisible and blocks movement.

Normalized sound levels for all plants in the player’s gardens. Previously, the middle section had a louder sound.

The vampire boss no longer appears after beating her and visiting her arena again.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:28 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.3 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

I had to spend some time on real life stuff, so there’s not a lot to report. I’ve already received Hanako’s art pack for her new scene but didn’t have the time to properly check the psd file and assemble the testing pack. It should be ready soon. You can expect the preview during the weekend. Mona’s new dress is on the finish line. The artist working on it informed me that it should be done on Monday tops. As always, I’ll post previews as soon as possible.

The release date should stay in the usual middle of the month, despite the slight setbacks for real-life problems and holidays. If anything changes, I will make a separate info post to keep you all up to date.

As for the main content, aside from Hanako’s new kinky experiment, the main event will be centered around the party after defeating the final boss and getting the good ending. I’m working on adding different cutscenes and activities to the mix at the moment.

Adjusted text for the minotaur chief after kicking out the ogres from their camp.

Fixed a bug that prevented Naka from using her cutest skin during her cutscene in Mona’s shop.

Added green, blue, and red herbs to Ar’Abad’s merchant to make it easier for players to buy garden upgrades and pictures from the artist in Bright Meadows.

Optimized and cleaned up some old code before the release. I’m not sure if it will make a noticeable difference... But, hey, if it will help somebody on low-end PCs, it was worth the time.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:54 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.3 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists finished their jobs for the upcoming release. You can see Hanako’s scene preview here. And our big girl Mona got a new dress. You can check it out here. As always, the new “skin” is available from Maggie for dream shards. Don’t worry, the new update will introduce a new opportunity to get some.

I’m almost done with the party with all girls. Mostly finishing touches and playtesting since there are a lot of cutscene elements to check. Since it’s the first time for such a big and complex pack of cutscenes that doesn’t focus on combat, I would love to hear your feedback once the release rolls out.

Added wood and rock to Ar’Abad’s merchant to make buying upgrades easier.

Fixed dash spellbook’s name. Before it was labeled as fireball. A pure cosmetic fix, the book still allowed players to properly learn the dash skill.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:02 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.7 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new.

H content

Hanako gets a new scene. You can see the preview here. This questline is available if you’ll get a good ending during the final parts of the main quest. There’s nothing special you need to do this time. The fluffy mistress will contact you herself. After this, just visit her in the kitsune shrine that located in the Niko forest.

New features and activities

The main content, aside from Hanako’s new kinky experiment, is centered around the party after defeating the final boss and getting a good ending. Maggie will contact you on the global map. After this, just visit Bright Meadows’ inn.

Also, I’ve added special boots as a reward for the new “minesweeper” minigame that you can play during the party. Just talk to Maggie and ask about dream shards. Aside from getting these, you will get the speed boots from that minigame. Equip these and Jack will move a lot faster both in safe and combat zones. Hope this will help you to complete all the side activities for 100% clear comfortably! Oh, and the party is just a one-time event, don’t miss these rewards!

Our big girl Mona got a new dress. You can check it out here. As always, the new “skin” is available from Maggie for dream shards. Don’t worry, the new update will introduce a new opportunity to get some during the party.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed some of Mona’s sprites. Her nose was missing in a pair of them.

Added wood and rock to Ar’Abad’s merchant to make buying upgrades easier.

Fixed dash spellbook’s name. Before it was labeled as a fireball. A pure cosmetic fix, the book still allowed players to properly learn the dash skill, so no problems with prior saves.

Adjusted text for the minotaur chief after kicking out the ogres from their camp.

Fixed a bug that prevented Naka from using her cutest skin during her cutscene in Mona’s shop.

Added green, blue, and red herbs to Ar’Abad’s merchant to make it easier for players to buy garden upgrades and pictures from the artist in Bright Meadows.

Optimized and cleaned up some old code before the release. I’m not sure if it will make a noticeable difference... But, hey, if it will help somebody on low-end PCs, it was worth the time.

Fixed a bug with Elly’s quest that didn’t start if the freeplay mode was enabled, but Elly wasn’t chosen as the player’s favorite girl.

Fixed several tiles of map geometry.

Fixed an unplanned jitter on the traveling merchant during dialogue with him.

Fixed several typos in dialogues.

After Naka’s tree cutscene, the dog no longer roams around invisible and blocks movement.

Normalized sound levels for all plants in the player’s gardens. Previously, the middle section had a louder sound.

The vampire boss no longer appears after beating her and visiting her arena again.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:44 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.7 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Yorna is back on Steam! Patreon gets the same update too. You can download it either in Archmage’s tier rewards or Master’s rewards. There are a lot of graphical reworks in the update along with a bit of user interface touch-ups. No story changes or anything like that. Sadly, updating and synching it across all platforms took some time from other activities, so there’s nothing much to report. I’ll make sure it won’t affect anything for MonGirl Expedition.

Artists are already working on new art assets. Namely, v1.0 will introduce the last H scene for Hanako and a new look for Elly. Elly’s poll is still up at the moment, so make sure to participate if you didn’t already. Hanako’s new H event is already in work. This time she will allow Jack to have an active role in the fun.

I’m working on the narrative part for the new H scene, and it’s almost done. Just have to polish a few things here and there. Aside from this, I’m removing a lot of work in progress stuff like tutorials mentioning monthly updates since v1.0 will be the final content release for the near future. Leaving these in will confuse players, so I must run a proper clean-up.

Optimized and clean up some plugins that accumulated along the development path for a possible performance increase in some cases.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:58 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.7 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work. I’ve already discussed Hanako’s sketch, and we are moving to the finalizing steps with it. Elly’s dress is still in the work, though it should arrive during the weekend by the artist’s estimation.

I’ve finished the narrative part for Hanako’s new H scene. Now, I’m just waiting for the art to arrive. The new H event is available right after doing the previous scene. This time, our fluffy mistress will allow Jack to take the lead. Wanna see how it will go? Stay tuned for a preview! I’ll post it as soon as the art pack arrives.

Fixed a flicker for the aftergame party sequence. Namely, Rena x Mariam’s kiss scene. Mariam’s sprite no longer flickers before the walk animation.

Fixed the constant walking animation for the “minesweeper”. Now it properly stops after solving the puzzle and changing back to Jack’s sprite, not exiting the puzzle zone.

Fixed a problem where kitsune’s questline didn’t update their waiting timer if the player used teleportation to exit the temple zone instead of walking away normally.

Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented pictures from showing up if the player activated an H scene during the other H scene with the girl.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:45 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.99.7 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Looks like artists will finish their work during the last week before the release of the final update. I guess this is expected from December and the upcoming New Year. Either way, both artists ensured me that they will finish before the release date. As for the release date itself, the next update will roll out in the usual release window – the middle of December.

I’ve finished the main quest and all associated cutscenes with it. These will feature some characters from the original Yorna. What’s left is mostly polishing stuff out and making sure temporary bits won’t leak into the final version. Pretty much everything is ready aside from the new art assets. But adding these won’t be a problem since I’ve already prepared the logic/scripts for them and will need to just add the pictures.

Since v1.0 will be the content update, I’ll share plans for the future shortly after the release. There will be some big changes from the current situation, but I’ll leave all the details for later. Right now, I’m focusing on completing MonGirl Expedition.

Fixed a bug that equipped clothes instead of boots of speed when entering combat zones. Now, the equipped boots stay on.

Adjusted a pair of quest journal entries that didn’t fit properly in the text window.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:25 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v1.0 is up for download! You can get it here. That’s right, the final content update is here. So, let’s see what’s new.

H content

Hanako gets a new scene. You can see the preview here. The new H event is available right after doing the previous scene. This time, our fluffy mistress will allow Jack to take the lead. Just visit the kitsune temple and see what Hanako is up to.

New features and activities

The main content, aside from Hanako’s last scene, will feature the finishing touches quest for Maggie. She will contact you on the global map after finishing the party quest and getting a good ending. After this, just visit her in your home cave. This quest will allow you to get some dream shards for Maggie’s illusions.

Elly got a new dress. You can check it out here. As always, the new “skin” is available from Maggie for dream shards. Don’t worry, the new update will introduce a new opportunity to get some during the party.

Small fixes and improvements

Fixed a flicker for the aftergame party sequence. Namely, Rena x Mariam’s kiss scene. Mariam’s sprite no longer flickers before the walk animation.

Fixed the constant walking animation for the “minesweeper”. Now it properly stops after solving the puzzle and changing back to Jack’s sprite, not exiting the puzzle zone.

Removed a lot of work-in-progress stuff like tutorials about temporary features, mentions about monthly updates, etc. v1.0 is the final content release, at least for the near future.

Fixed a problem where kitsune’s questline didn’t update their waiting timer if the player used teleportation to exit the temple zone instead of walking away normally.

Fixed a problem that sometimes prevented pictures from showing up if the player activated an H scene during the other H scene with the girl.

Optimized and clean up some plugins that accumulated along the development path for a possible performance increase in some cases.

Fixed a bug that equipped clothes instead of boots of speed when entering combat zones. Now, the equipped boots stay on.

Adjusted a pair of quest journal entries that didn’t fit properly in the text window.

Yeehaw Games

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects