[RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: [RPG Maker] MonGirl Sexpedition

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 03, 2021 5:44 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

The new character, Rena, is almost ready. The artist is putting the finishing touches, so we can expect her preview to arrive very soon. Looks like she will get her H scene in the next update though. There’s no time to prepare it for v0.25. Since she should’ve appeared already, I‘ll give you a small teaser. She’s fluffy, but not a fox and was born in the snowy mountains ;)

Mariam’s H scene should be ready during this week. I almost finished her questline for the next release. Only the boss, his map, and playtesting remain before you can invite her into your cave for… Reasons.

Magic quest is done, along with all the relevant new maps. I only need to playtest it before the release. This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn about magic and learn a thing or two about the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts?

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex, and I couldn’t find the tracker I need for this stuff. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Thula’s outskirts zone is about 80% ready. 8 maps are finished for this zone, but I want to add something special. Don’t know if I can due to time restrictions. Either way, I can always push the special part onto the next update and just release the main chunk of new zones for you to explore.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. If you encounter any strange behavior on his part – redownload MGS clients from your reward tier post, I updated them all. Save files are fully compatible so you can transfer your progress into the fixed version. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri May 07, 2021 6:11 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 is up for download. You can check the full changelog here and get the game here.

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to DELETE your previous game client (v.2)! Trying to load a save from the previous game will result in an error. The new combat system forced this change. It will be a one-time only save loss. Sorry!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 10, 2021 5:03 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.23 public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

And before I start with the usual report stuff – don’t forget to participate in the combat feedback poll. I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

The planned release date for the next update stays in the usual window, May 14th-16th. If anything changes, I’ll make a separate info post to warn players.

The new character, Rena, is ready. You can see her preview here. So, art-wise v0.25 ready aside from Mariam’s skin. The artist working on it didn’t submit the final result yet, and I’ve already contacted her about this. Waiting for a response at the moment.

Far Thula’s outskirts zone is almost ready. The only thing I need to finish is the boss fight since it shouldn’t be too hard yet still interesting. Otherwise, all new maps are done. I had to postpone some ideas for the future, but this shouldn’t be a problem. The rest of the time will go into playtesting.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a rare bug that prevented players from proceeding with the main “With friends like these” quest. This fix covers all the situations I could think of and doesn’t require you to start the game over. Just visit your home cave after fulfilling all the steps and it will proceed as planned.

Added several upgrades for Jack’s home cave. Happy catgirls want to thank Jack for clearing out the ogres and send seeds to minos. So, aside from a nice room for Mariam, you will be able to plant a garden close to the cave. This will make herb gathering a lot easier. At first, you will get only green herbs, but Mudrock can help you with planting both red and blue ones. Just see him in the mino cave after you kick ogres from their camp.

As always, if you don’t like something about the game – tell me, and if you like MonGirl Sexpedition – tell your friends ^^
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri May 14, 2021 5:09 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download! You can get the new version here.

Let’s start with a bit of bad news. The mobile version went kaput. Since it will take a lot of time to fix the mobile controls, and I can’t even guarantee success, I decided to take the apk down for some time. This way, players who start playing MonGirl Sexpedition from this update won’t suffer any problems with their progress and non-perfect controls.

I wish there would be an easy and safe method to transfer your saves from mobile devices to the desktop. Yet RPG Maker uses browser cache to keep your save files on mobile devices. Tempering with it requires root access and can be a quick way to screw your device, nulling the warranty in the process. Sorry, guys, but I believe this is the best way to make sure the game is up to high-quality standards.

And before I start with the usual stuff – don’t forget to participate in the combat feedback poll. I want to use it as a core mechanic for most of the future action-based levels. So, it’s important to see if players like it.

It’s the second update with a boss and I will make a new poll about the difficulty around May 16th. There you can share your thoughts about the general difficulty of combat and bosses. Based on the feedback, I will think about making a difficulty setting as I did with story puzzles and minigames.

Also, I would like to mention an upcoming poll about the control scheme for the new combat system. I want to hear your thoughts about how comfortable it is. If players will be interested in a custom input, I’ll work on a new feature that will allow players to freely remap the combat controls. More on this in the upcoming dev plans for the next month.

H content

v0.25 brings 1 new H scene with Mariam and a new mechanic. You can check out the preview for the H event here. After learning to fight, Maggie will contact you about Mariam’s visit. She has a task for you with a very special reward in the end. It can be challenging, yet in the end, Mariam will move over to your home cave for… Reasons. And fun, of course. This is the first time a girl settles down with Jack and you can expect more in the upcoming releases.

New features and activities

Magic quest is finished, and Jack can learn the basics! This will be a “peaceful” questline where Jack will learn a thing or two about magic and the world around him. Still, is it wise to try learning magic from a midwife on the outskirts? Check out Thula’s in and hear some gossip to start the quest. In the future, you will get more spells with different effects.

I couldn’t make the “sex after combat” feature because the new combat system is pretty complex. So, I decided to add super horny monster girls to dangerous zones. They will ask Jack for sex if you’ll poke them and you’ll decide how they will get it. Don’t know if I will be able to make the full feature with defeated monster girls, but this will do for now.

Added a way to increase Maggie’s flask’s healing efficiency. You will get a trophy item from the second boss. It will double the flask’s healing. Please note, to recharge the flask or upgrade it, you’ll need to switch to the new day via sleeping. Flask recharge works the same way as the resources respawning, once a day.
Added several upgrades for Jack’s home cave. Happy catgirls want to thank Jack for clearing out the ogres and send seeds to minos. So, aside from a nice room for Mariam, you will be able to plant a garden close to the cave. This will make herb gathering a lot easier. At first, you will get only green herbs, but Mudrock can help you with planting both red and blue ones. Just see him in the mino cave after you kick ogres from their camp.

The new character, snow leopard Rena, makes her debut in v0.25. You can see her preview here. She’ll pop up in Thula after you learn to fight and finish with the slime boss. She’s roaming the new maze-like area, dangerous Thula’s outskirts, with determination. Is she looking for something? Well, don’t be shy and ask her directly.

Players decided on extra Mariam’s look via the poll – it’s the lewd priestess! She looks hot! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Small fixes and improvements

Added a new tutorial about swapping active items for combat both into the game and the features/FAQ section.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a pair of problems with the slime boss from v0.23. The slime no longer is invulnerable and uses the correct attack patterns. Still, if you’ll see anything strange – contact me in any way comfortable to you.

Fixed a bug with Mona’s “Light and sexy” skin. Now Maggie properly asks for dream shards only once. Then, you can switch freely between different looks.

Thanks to player feedback, I found and fixed a rare bug that prevented players from proceeding with the main “With friends like these” quest. This fix covers all the situations I could think of and doesn’t require you to start the game over. Just visit your home cave after fulfilling all the steps and it will proceed as planned.

Added a more visible marker to the quest box in the slime’s boss area. Some players missed it and were confused about what to do in the quest. Hopefully, this will help.

Decreased slime boss’s HP since Jack didn’t have good weapons yet and the fight took longer than intended.
Added a proper animation to weak mana potions.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sun May 16, 2021 5:43 pm

Heya! v0.25 is out, and this means it’s time for another monthly plan. Before I start, don’t forget to check out the new polls. Namely, combat difficulty poll and combat controls remap poll. I’ll use the results for determining if I should bother with these features or not. Also, the general combat system feedback poll is still running. Hit it if you didn’t already.

Closing the "polls" block, the new skin poll will feature Elly the owlgirl, but will arrive a bit later than usual. I don't think it will affect the production time, so most likely you will see the winner of this poll in the next update, v0.27.

As for the new stuff, the next update will be focused on Jack’s maturing as an adventurer and getting inside the city. It’s about time to swap that silly stick for a real weapon, don’t you think?

Rena will receive new bits to her story along with the first “heart” milestone. Depending on the available time, it will be either a chibi scene or a chibi + H scene combo. Time will tell how it will turn out and I’ll keep you updated via weekly reports.

Your home will get more options for upgrades too. I plan to finally make a separate room for Maggie in the mid-Eastern tones. I’m also thinking about making a free quick travel system, but not sure about the best way to do this.

Aside from the already mentioned stuff, the combat system will get a bit of polish, mainly the interface stuff and quality of life improvements. For example, I want to make HP, MP and stamina bars richer in color and focused on their stats. Blue for mana, red for health, and green for stamina. Hopefully, this will help players to understand Jack’s condition with a short glance.

The other part convenience update will be focused on Maggie’s flask. I already made an upgrade item for it in v0.25 to increase its healing amount. The next update will bring a new type of trophy, that will increase the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will be automatically rechargeable during sleep. This should help players with potion buying/farming.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 24, 2021 6:08 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists started with their tasks. I plan to make 2 H scenes for v0.27, one for Rean and the other one for Mariam. Depending on the artists’ workload, Rena’s H scene could potentially shift because the artist working on her is moving to a different flat at the moment.

Speaking about H scenes, I’m working on Mariam’s next H scene. It’s about 50% done and I plan to finish it before the next week and set it aside until the art pack arrives. It will be another mouth-focused H event with a new, custom voice pack after Jack helps her to settle into his cave.

Players chose a new skin for Elly and it looks like you want to see a lewder version of her! Her new look is also in the work. Stay tuned for the preview the next week, give or take.

Changed colors for HP, MP, and stamina bars in the upper right corner. Now, HP has a red tint, MP is blue, and stamina is green. Hopefully, this change will help players to get Jack’s status at a glance.

As planned, I made an upgrade for Maggie’s flask. It’s a new type of trophy that increases the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will automatically refill during day change. This should help players to explore more without potion buying/farming.

Low stamina will kick in around 0 for running instead of using the same logic as swinging the weapon (around 20). This should help with last second dodges after attacking a dangerous enemy.

Fixed a cancel sound triggering if the player has low MP while entering a new zone or loading up a saved game with a low MP count. The sound now properly fires if the player tries to use a skill with insufficient MP.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon May 31, 2021 5:48 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 Magus release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Rena’s H scene is on the final stage of production and I think you can expect a preview during the week. Mariam’s H event and Elly’s new dress are still in the work art-wise, but I already prepared the logic. So, once it will arrive, I’ll put it into the game right away.

Content-wise, I switched from logic improvements to story and map creation. About 50% of the new zones are ready and I’m working on the dialogues + quest. At the moment, all planned content should be ready before the release. As for the date, it’s the usual, June 14-16th. If anything will happen, I’ll make a separate info post.

Also, I’m fiddling with the control remap plugin. So far, so good. I changed it a bit to accept the new combat system and it can support it now. There’s a lot of troubleshooting ahead, yet I can say it can be finished before the v0.27 release. If nothing goes wrong, of course.

Difficulty system is on the work too. Should be done during this weekend, though I didn’t decide where I want to put the toggle. Anyway, it will be ready before the new update rolls out.

Implemented a new feature – floating names of active zones on the global maps. These will appear as you’ll get closer to an active zone and disappear once you move further from it. So, you won’t see them all over the place. Hopefully, this will help with locating active zones on the global map.

Added a shop function for Agatha. You can use it after completing her quest for learning magic. Aside from several potions and talismans, she will offer a wisp guide. Like mail pigeons, wisps are bound for certain locations and can guide Jack there. I made two options for now. One is for kitsune shrine in the deep Niko forest and the second one leads to hot springs zone in Thula’s outskirts. The first one is free!

Fixed a rare bug caused by unequipping Jack’s weapons and armor. Also, I changed the logic to forbid leaving slots “naked”.

Fixed a rare bug that deactivated Jack’s fighting skill during the return from deep Niko forest.

Agatha’s shop is now properly marked as hers, not Elly’s.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:42 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 is up for download. You can check the changelog here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror

MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Depending on your operation system, the game may need additional preparation to execute properly. Here are guides for MacOS and Linux. Windows doesn’t need any extras to run.

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:23 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.25 Public release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Elly’s dress is the last bit of art still in the work. Mariam’s H event arrived today and I’m working on assembling the art pack into frames. Here’s a preview. Also, Rena’s H scene preview is available here in case you missed it.

What’s left is to glue up the last bits of quest logic, polish, and playtest them since most of the content is done already. So, you can expect v0.27 to arrive around June 14th.

There’s a new hot springs zone around Thula’s outskirts and it’s a good way to blow some steam and relax. I’ll add an option to invite girls there for dates and other fun in the future, but there’s someone who will keep you company for the time.

I finished working with the control remap plugin and it covers most players wished about being able to customize the combat layout. You’ll find the new button in the global options menu and get your own keyboard config. The mouse is a no-go since it uses a different handler. Plus, you can reload the default config if something goes wrong. Let’s see what players will think about it once v0.27 arrives.

The difficulty system is done. We’ll start with reducing incoming damage and I guess later on bosses won’t use some of their attacks. Either way, the option will be available in the global options menu and the change is effective immediately. No need to restart the game or load up a previous save.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:58 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.27 is up for download! You can get the new version here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.27 brings 2 new H scenes with Mariam and Rena. You can check out the preview for Mariam’s event here. After she settles in Jack’s home cave, Mudbrick will have a wild idea. He’ll share it with you, and after a small quest, Mariam will have a new H option available at any time. As always, Mariam’s H scenes have special voice acting. If you are a fan of some juicy deepthroat/facefuck action, this will be right up your valley.

Rena received her first H event. Meet her in Thula’s inn and after a cute cutscene, you’ll get to know her closer. Plus, the fluffy tail, of course. You can see the preview here. As you may guess already, she’s not a kitty…

There’s a new hot springs zone around Thula’s outskirts and it’s a good way to relax. I’ll add an option to invite girls there for dates and other fun in the future, but there’s someone who will keep you company for the time ;)

I finished working with the control remap plugin and it covers most players wished about being able to customize the combat layout. You’ll find the new button in the global options. The mouse is a no-go since it uses a different handler. Plus, you can reload the default config if something goes wrong. I’ve done a lot of testing, so let’s see your feedback. Just in case, I made a FAQ entry about this.

The difficulty system is done. We’ll start with reducing incoming damage and I guess later bosses won’t use some of their special attacks. Either way, the option will be available in the global options menu and the change is effective immediately. No need to restart the game or load up a previous save.

Players decided on special Elly’s look via the poll – it’s the provocative enchantress! She’s a bit shy to try something like this, but she’ll manage! You can change how characters look during the dialogues by making illusions with Maggie’s help. Just talk to her after improving your home and she will be able to help you. Each illusion costs 2 dream shards aside from the classic one. Once bought, you can swap between the illusions without any additional costs.

Implemented a new feature – floating names of active zones on the global maps. These will appear as you’ll get closer to active zones and disappear once you move past them. So, you won’t see them all over the place. Hopefully, this will help with locating active zones on the global map.

Added a shop function for Agatha. You can use it after completing her quest for learning magic. Aside from several potions and talismans, she will offer wisp guides. Like mail pigeons, wisps are bound for certain locations and can guide Jack there. I made two options for now. One is for kitsune shrine in the deep Niko forest and the second one leads to hot springs zone in Thula’s outskirts. The first one is free!

Fixed a rare bug caused by unequipping Jack’s weapons and armor. Also, I changed the logic to forbid leaving slots “naked”.

Fixed a rare bug that deactivated Jack’s fighting skill during the return from deep Niko forest.

Agatha’s shop is now properly marked as hers, not Elly’s.

Changed colors for HP, MP, and stamina bars in the upper right corner for combat zones. Now, HP has a red tint, MP is blue, and stamina is green. Hopefully, this change will help players to get Jack’s status at a glance.

Fixed a bug where MGS froze if the player teleported back to their home by getting caught by a monster girl while their friends were waiting there to discuss the ogres.

Made an upgrade for Maggie’s flask. It’s a new type of trophy that increases the maximum charges held in the flask. Of course, these will automatically refill during the day change. This should help players to explore more without potion buying/farming. You can find it after the new boss fight along with other stuff.

Low stamina will kick in around 0 for running instead of using the same logic as swinging the weapon (around 20). This should help with last second dodges after attacking a dangerous enemy.

Fixed a cancel sound triggering if the player has low MP while entering a new zone or loading up a saved game with a low MP count. The sound now properly fires if the player tries to use a skill with insufficient MP.

Fixed some map geometry/graphical glitches with tiles. Like the mountain patch close to Mino cave.

Yeehaw Games

Postby musical74 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:03 am

Hi!

I gave this a go (version .25, public version) and found the huge slime to be impossible. Either it's expected I'm supposed to be dealing with slimes for awhile, or there's a strategy to make him bearable I'm unaware of. Really, the only issue is when he sends something after me. I can handle everything else pretty readily. It would also help if I wasn't doing 35 damage to a critter that has 1500 hp... It's also possible I'm supposed to get the sword from the Neko area first (if someone knows about it, I don't know who though...). Barring the "tough boss fight" I'm really liking it. It took a little figuring out to find out where the neko-babe hangs out at first, but other than that the first part was really fun. There's 2 women I haven't met yet, not sure who they are. I have Mona (oni), Elly (owlgirl) Belle (human) Merani (suspect she's a succubus) and the neko-babe.

Looking forwards to what new stuff is out there!
musical74

Postby Yeehaw Games » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:51 am

musical74 Wrote:Hi!

I gave this a go (version .25, public version) and found the huge slime to be impossible. Either it's expected I'm supposed to be dealing with slimes for awhile, or there's a strategy to make him bearable I'm unaware of. Really, the only issue is when he sends something after me. I can handle everything else pretty readily. It would also help if I wasn't doing 35 damage to a critter that has 1500 hp... It's also possible I'm supposed to get the sword from the Neko area first (if someone knows about it, I don't know who though...). Barring the "tough boss fight" I'm really liking it. It took a little figuring out to find out where the neko-babe hangs out at first, but other than that the first part was really fun. There's 2 women I haven't met yet, not sure who they are. I have Mona (oni), Elly (owlgirl) Belle (human) Merani (suspect she's a succubus) and the neko-babe.

Looking forwards to what new stuff is out there!

Heya, glad you like Mongirl Sexpedition! Use your shield to block slime's projectiles (defaults to D), just make sure you are facing the right direction. There's a certain gurgling sound before it uses the slimeball attack. Once you hear it, hold the block button and face toward slime's center.

You can find Hanako in the kitsune shrine if you walk around the deeper part of Niko forest. And Rena can be encountered in Thula's outskirts zone.
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:28 am

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.27 is up for download. You can see the changes here and get the game here:

Windows – Google Disk | Mega mirror
MacOS X – Google Disk | Mega mirror
Linux family – Google Disk | Mega mirror

Don’t forget to copy your entire save folder into the new release to keep all your progress!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:09 pm

Hello! I'm back and trying to return to the usual development schedule. So, let's see what's up.

There’s a change of plans for H scenes. v0.30 will bring a new H scene with Mona and the other one is for Mariam. Mariam’s scene will feature oral action and follow the theme of Mudbrick x Mariam H event.

I’m working on new maps + some kitsune events. They were busy with the ritual for quite some time, and finally, it’s over. The upcoming update will feature their quest’s next step along with some fun. You know them :P And there’s more – one of the most loved characters from Yorna should return in the next release. Can you guess who will be?

Aside from this, the next update will feature the new zone. This time it will be a desert. Of course, it will bring new enemies, treasures, bosses, and other adventurous stuff.

Fixed an animation bug with one of the tiger girls in Mona’s rescue mini-quest. Now Jack won’t be stuck in the sex animation if she catches him.

Fixed Rena’s maximum affection. Now it will use the usual limits and won’t be able to reach the maximum. No lasting consequences for your saves. The fix will apply automatically the next time you’ll get Rena’s affection point.

Fixed the default configuration for the keyboard remap plugin. Now skill use will properly rollback to S as intended. Of course, this will affect only the default/rollback config. You can remap this function as you wish.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Hello! Another week is over, so let’s see what happened.

Mariam’s new H event is completed and I’m working on getting it into the game. It will be focused on her great oral skills and an interesting potion… Here’s a preview. You’ll be able to get it after finishing her mini-quest in v0.30. The art for Mona’s H scene should be finished during the next week, so keep an eye out for the updates. The narrative part is already done.

The “new looks for Belle” poll concluded and looks like you really want to see her as a Neko maid. This option won the poll with a huge lead and I already commissioned an artist to prepare the graphics. As always, it should be done before the next release. Stay tuned for a preview!

Made a new enemy for the desert zone. This time it will be a lamia. I’m working on her combat and on-map H scene sprites and these are almost done. I’ll see if I’ll have the time to adapt her H action to other monster girls before the new update will roll out. If not, this will happen in the next release.

I added a limit to how many potions Jack can carry around to make boss fights feel like perhaps a small but a challenge. Since players were able to buy and carry unlimited (up to 999) healing and potions this wasn’t true. Now, most potions are capped at 5. Maggie’s flask is not affected. It uses its own progression system with trophy upgrades.

Implemented a way to skip Mariam x Mudbrick scene or refuse to complete the quest at the last step. If the player decides to do so, the quest will progress naturally to Mariam’s alchemy experiment step. You will still be able to see the H scene in the gallery later and it will count towards the game clear.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:22 pm

Mariam’s new H event is completed and I’m working on getting it into the game. It will be focused on her great oral skills and an interesting potion… Here’s a preview. You’ll be able to get it after finishing her mini-quest in v0.30. The art for Mona’s H scene should be finished during the next week, so keep an eye out for the updates. The narrative part is already done.

The “new looks for Belle” poll concluded and looks like you really want to see her as a Neko maid. This option won the poll with a huge lead and I already commissioned an artist to prepare the graphics. As always, it should be done before the next release. Stay tuned for a preview!

Made a new enemy for the desert zone. This time it will be a lamia. I’m working on her combat and on-map H scene sprites and these are almost done. I’ll see if I’ll have the time to adapt her H action to other monster girls before the new update will roll out. If not, this will happen in the next release.

I added a limit to how many potions Jack can carry around to make boss fights feel like perhaps a small but a challenge. Since players were able to buy and carry unlimited (up to 999) healing and potions this wasn’t true. Now, most potions are capped at 5. Maggie’s flask is not affected. It uses its own progression system with trophy upgrades.

Implemented a way to skip Mariam x Mudbrick scene or refuse to complete the quest at the last step. If the player decides to do so, the quest will progress naturally to Mariam’s alchemy experiment step. You will still be able to see the H scene in the gallery later and it will count towards the game clear.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:47 pm

The Mona’s H scene art pack is just around the corner and should arrive shortly this week. After getting the graphic assets, the H event will be fully completed since the narrative part is already done. Players will be able to trigger the new H scene at will after inviting Mona to the hot springs. This option will open up after visiting the hot springs in v0.3. Belle’s new looks are still in the work but should be ready before the release date.

As always, the new update should roll out in the usual release window around August 14th. I have a small business trip planned close to this date, yet it shouldn’t affect anything.

Ayane, the ultimate tease, makes a new appearance in the new update along with kitsune quest progression. Here’s her preview for MonsterGirl Sexpedition. Visit furball shrine in the Niko forest after completing all existing quest steps and Hanako will task Jack with helping Ayane.

I’m mainly focused on finishing up and polishing the main quest line with a few small additions to other gameplay elements since other activities are already done. After this, I’ll devote the rest of the time to playtesting and bug-hunting.

Adjusted map geometry for better navigation and updated the global map with more details in the active regions.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:49 pm

MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 is up for download! You can get it here. So, let’s see what’s new aside from the usual story stuff.

H content

v0.30 brings 2 new H scenes with Mariam and Mona. Here’s the preview for Mona’s event. Players will be able to trigger the new H scene at will after inviting Mona to the hot springs. This option will open up after visiting the hot springs in v0.3. After this, just visit Mona’s shop and invite her to hot springs.

Mariam’s H scene is focused on her great oral skills and an interesting potion… Here’s a preview. You’ll be able to get it after finishing her mini-quest in v0.30. Just help her out with gathering some herbs and see what her special potion can do.

Ayane, the ultimate tease, makes a new appearance in the new update along with kitsune quest progression. Here’s her preview for MonsterGirl Sexpedition if you missed it. Visit furball shrine in the Niko forest after completing all existing quest steps and Hanako will task Jack with helping Ayane.

Aside from this, there’s a new desert zone with lamias as enemies, treasures, a puzzle, and other adventurous stuff.

Belle receives a new look. Neko maid won the poll and it’s in v0. I guess we have a lot of kitty fans :) As always, her new “skin” is available for purchase for dream shards – Maggie will help you out.

Implemented a way to skip the Mariam x Mudbrick scene or refuse to complete this part of the quest at the last step (dialogue with Mudbrick). If the player decides to do so, the quest will progress naturally to Mariam’s alchemy experiment step. You will still be able to see the H scene in the gallery later if you want and it will count towards the game/gallery clear score.

Adjusted map geometry for better navigation and updated the global map with more details in the active regions.

Fixed an animation bug with one of the tiger girls in Mona’s rescue mini-quest. Now Jack won’t be stuck in the sex animation if she catches him.

Fixed Rena’s maximum affection. Now it will use the usual limits and won’t be able to reach the maximum. No lasting consequences for your saves. The fix will apply automatically the next time you’ll get Rena’s affection point.

Fixed the default configuration for the keyboard remap plugin. Now skill use will properly rollback to S as intended. Of course, this will affect only the default/rollback config. You can remap this function as you wish.

Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:15 pm

It’s the middle of August and it’s time to talk about what I will work on, aside from the usual story bits. And before we begin, don’t forget to participate in the new skin poll. This time it’s for Rena.

v0.33 should bring 2 new H scenes. 1 for Belle and another one for Elly. Belle will be her usual teasing self and to get to her H scene, you’ll need to help her with making a new drink for the bar. Elly’s event will be more romantic compared to most of the H scenes so far in the game to bring some contrast to the “fuck for fun” concept.

Since the previous update didn’t feature a boss fight, v0.33 will bring 2 with new mechanics and interesting loot. Both of these will be tied to the main questline, so don’t worry about missing them.

Kitsunes didn’t get much attention in prior updates, so they will get some love in this one. The action will be centered on Ayane and Momo.

I also plan to look into the joystick controls. They do just fine with the basic controls, yet I’ll need to think of a way of linking the on-map combat with them + the ability to swap controls via the options menu. Can’t say it will be completed this month, but I’ll try to do so.

That’s about it for the main points for v0.33, aside from the mandatory quality of life changes. I’ll highlight my progress and other, smaller stuff in the usual weekly reports, so stay tuned!
Yeehaw Games

Postby Yeehaw Games » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:21 pm

Hello! MonGirl Sexpedition v0.30 Master release wave is up for grabs! Don’t forget to check it out if you haven’t already.

Artists are hard at work and I’ll post the previews once I’ll receive the art packs. I’m planning to roll out 2 new H scenes and a new skin for Rena. Players decided that a tribal hunter's looks will suit her best out of other options, and I concur.

Logic-wise, I’ve fixed and improved some minor stuff while working on the narrative part for Belle’s H scene. It’s ready, and I’m simply waiting for the art to arrive to finish the H scene as a whole. Elly’s H event will be a bit different since our girl is more on the cute and shy side, which will be reflected in her scene.

Fixed a bug that prevented players from continuing the main quest if they started a new game in v0.33. All saves are still valid, and players don’t need to start over, just update the game to the latest version.

Fixed some dialogue inconsistencies and typos.

Fixed a bug for a pop-up when the player picked up jink from on-map objects. Now it’s properly using the coin icon.

Yeehaw Games

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects