Essence of Ranaea [v0.0.2]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Essence of Ranaea [v0.0.2]

Postby Dabbi » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Essence of Ranaea Banner NSFW.png

Download links: You can download the latest version for free on my Patreon or Itch.io page.

Hello! My name is Dabbi, and I am currently developing Essence of Ranaea, an adult text-based game set in a fantasy world, with unique races and magical powers.

General:

Essence of Ranaea is an adult text-based RPG set in a medieval fantasy world, centuries after the events of a catastrophic, global war. In order to prevent the reemergence of violence, the races were split into four separate factions - each with their own set of ideas and values. On a fateful night, you were visited by a mysterious woman and tasked to save the world by destroying the essence crystals scattered across the land - small gemstones that contained unfathomable power. The journey you'll embark is far from easy; the rich, fertile lands are brimming with animated, provocative life. A single, wrong step may spell life or death.

Will you get caught in the treacherous hands of the factions? Kidnapped by a band of orcs? Perhaps forced to serve under the rule of a minotaur chieftain? Dozens of new-formed relationships, unexpected events and tremendous amounts of sexual content awaits you. Welcome to Essence of Ranaea!

Game Features:

Game features that are implemented or are planned to be implemented:

- 120k+ words of content (currently)
    - Dozens of interactable characters with unique sex scenes and branching storylines.
    - Fully integrated relationship system and profile-viewer to establish intimate connections with the characters.
    - A huge variety of races with unique sexual characteristics
    - Various locations to explore with their own creatures and lore

Screenshots:

ab2e3f85d6e254927c8c8448acbf7a2e.jpg

7effd716f29fde3e6d9dcd3314e8819b.png

dcd94416674babc2a066484f6c45a339.jpg

Thank you so much for your interest in the game! I hope I can deliver a smutty sex game of the utmost quality that will suit your tastes! Since the game is incredibly early in development, any form of feedback or criticism will be highly appreciated. I am also open to new ideas or suggestions, so don't be afraid to leave them :D ! Currently, I am managing everything - from programming to writing to art - all on my own, so if you'd like to help the development, please consider supporting my Patreon.
Dabbi
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects