The Order of Light

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: The Order of Light

Postby Deva » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 pm

The elf forest is after the encounter with the Succubus queen, the Sintra thingie is known, theres a sneaky hotfix (3.5d) on the blog.
~Why did we need 33 others before we came up with rule 34?~
Deva

Postby BlackDread » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Ive tried on multiple patches to go back into the town after the succubus queen but havent been able to, not sure if this is the case with 3.5d.
BlackDread

Postby Sam D. Jemrini » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:31 pm

I can't save the ones in the pub in Arteria.
Sam D. Jemrini
Newly Registered

Postby Deva » Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Hmnn.. bugs should be fixed in newest version: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... t-352.html

also some more stuff. Please report everything that still persists in the last version, make sure that its not an issue with an old savefile though.
Deva

Postby TylerPal » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:42 pm

I need some help with the maid castle. I can't seem to find the key to the interesting thing in the kitchen and Nina, an alchemist you need to talk to doesn't appear where I am told she is when I go to visit her. Anyone know what I can do?
TylerPal
Newly Registered

Postby Lord154 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Hello all

TylerPal Wrote:I need some help with the maid castle. I can't seem to find the key to the interesting thing in the kitchen and Nina, an alchemist you need to talk to doesn't appear where I am told she is when I go to visit her. Anyone know what I can do?

For the key i don't really remember where it is, but i think that you must wait until day 4 and spoke with a maid in the room where you eat
As for Nina, is she the sister of Rose (the priest) ? To meet her you should have access to 1st floor and go all west and north (in chapel)

If you have more question, here is a little walkthrough i made for the maid castle some time ago (it works with the new version as well, i just try it). However it's only what you need to complete the castle and nothing more (you can explore more to find new items etc)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

A) 1 day (when you first enter the castle)

go to your room, choose 3rd choice, leave,

1) go to west hallway (the one that has the kitchen),
a)bottom left room, examine picture
b)bottom right room, take the powder (in shelf with plates)
c) up right room, ready diarry in self

2) go to east hallway (the first area that has up and down rooms)
a) left upper room examine shinning star
b) left bottom room you will need the item from self but you can't take it now, just remember it (you don't need to examine shinning star in this room)
c) up middle room speak with left maid to take note

3) go right to next screen (where there is the dinning room)
a) left upper room remember the box there is a item you need later

go to your room and sleep

B) DAY 2

go to kitchen chooce 1st otpion, 2nd option, 2nd option, 1st option, 2nd option, 2nd option, 1st option, 2nd option, 2nd option (there maybe some ever better combination but i am unable to find them. if anyone know how to don't increase the stats please tell me - i am unable to find it)

go to sleep

C) DAY 3

got o Laudry, choose clothes, choose bucket, and to don't increase the stats you need to do a small mistake, i personally choose 1st option, 1st option, go to garden, 2nd option, go inside, go to head maid, 2nd choice, leave, meet Rosa sister, go to sleep

D) DAY 4

go to head maid, clean everything (where there is a shining star), when you start wonder if you should stop, continue the cleaning, IMPORTANT: READ THE NOTE IN THE FLOOR, after finish back to master, 2nd option, cleaning again, (IMORTANT: CLEAN THE FIREPLACE) and clean the table and anything that has a star, (in mirror choose 2nd option, bed 2nd option, wardrobe 2nd option), talk to master, leave

Then go to Hilde (east Hallway), choose no to kiss, then go to Rose, 2nd choice and then start exploring

1) in west Hallway (the one that is the room of Rosa master, bottom right room, take potion of strentgh from second row boxes in miidle right one)

2) IMPORTANT: in East Hallway (the rightmost screen) go north in chappel and speak with Rosa sister

3) Now you need to find the ingrediant for destroying the staff. Go to first floor, east hallway bottom left room, the shining star in shelf, then go to right all the way in 1st floor eastern hallway (there it is dinner room), upper left room in box you find the blood, then go to garden and find the red flower and take one (stand on the flower and press enter). Now you have anything that you need for destroying the staff

4) Before you continue lets find some ingrediant for the weaking incubus spell (VERY IMPORTANT) that they are in first floor and garden. First in garden go to upperleft corner and press enter. Then go outside the castle (castleyard) and stand in a yellow flower and press enter. Then go to 2nd floor east hallway (the one with the chapel), bottom left room take wand from bed.

5) OPTIONAL BUT MAKE A FIGHT MUCH EASIER: now you can try to destroy the staff. To do that you must go to 2nd floor eastern hallway and in the right bottom room there is a maid that prevent you to enter the room. To enter, go to upper left room where there is a basket and examine it. Then return to maid and now you can enter the room and destroy the staff (IMORTANT. BEFORE YOU SPEAK WITH MAID DO A SAVE). The room is VERY DIFFICULT (at least for me) but if you can destroy it.

6) After you destroy the stuff (or not) go back to sleep.

E) DAY 5

go to your master (2nd floor western hallway, middle right room) choose 2nd choice, go to wardrobe, choose 3rd option, back to master, go bedroom, 1st option, leave, go to take hilde (east hallway middle bottom) choose 2nd choice, go to take Rosa (west hallway), choose no, leave. IMPORTANT: Open the items, key items and choose the weakening Incubus spell. Now you should have everytjing and you will know what you must do. Go to sleep

F) DAY 6

Go to 3rd floor, go west, choose 2nd, 1st , 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd and then choose embarasing
Then start exploring.

a) Go to library (3rd floor east hallway left upper room, select the shinning star, leave, go to right upper room, then go back to library and talk to blondie guy, and choose trick him. Then fight him. When you win go to sleep

G) DAY 7

Go to 3rd floor all east, do the job (important the right and left is from how YOU see, so the left one is the one near the exit) and then serves them. (Choose no every time someone want to try his food - don't know what happening if try yes)
if you don't make a mistake then you don't receive an item

Then go to sleep

But be careful because in last version there is a bug in castle (not game-breaking)

You can't destroy the incubus staff because the fire are stuck in the middle and preventing you to pass. However it is possible to win against incubus without destroying his staff
Lord154

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Lord154 Wrote:Hello all

TylerPal Wrote:I need some help with the maid castle. I can't seem to find the key to the interesting thing in the kitchen and Nina, an alchemist you need to talk to doesn't appear where I am told she is when I go to visit her. Anyone know what I can do?

For the key i don't really remember where it is, but i think that you must wait until day 4 and spoke with a maid in the room where you eat
As for Nina, is she the sister of Rose (the priest) ? To meet her you should have access to 1st floor and go all west and north (in chapel)

If you have more question, here is a little walkthrough i made for the maid castle some time ago (it works with the new version as well, i just try it). However it's only what you need to complete the castle and nothing more (you can explore more to find new items etc)

A) 1 day (when you first enter the castle)

go to your room, choose 3rd choice, leave,

1) go to west hallway (the one that has the kitchen),
a)bottom left room, examine picture
b)bottom right room, take the powder (in shelf with plates)
c) up right room, ready diarry in self

2) go to east hallway (the first area that has up and down rooms)
a) left upper room examine shinning star
b) left bottom room you will need the item from self but you can't take it now, just remember it (you don't need to examine shinning star in this room)
c) up middle room speak with left maid to take note

3) go right to next screen (where there is the dinning room)
a) left upper room remember the box there is a item you need later

go to your room and sleep

B) DAY 2

go to kitchen chooce 1st otpion, 2nd option, 2nd option, 1st option, 2nd option, 2nd option, 1st option, 2nd option, 2nd option (there maybe some ever better combination but i am unable to find them. if anyone know how to don't increase the stats please tell me - i am unable to find it)

go to sleep

C) DAY 3

got o Laudry, choose clothes, choose bucket, and to don't increase the stats you need to do a small mistake, i personally choose 1st option, 1st option, go to garden, 2nd option, go inside, go to head maid, 2nd choice, leave, meet Rosa sister, go to sleep

D) DAY 4

go to head maid, clean everything (where there is a shining star), when you start wonder if you should stop, continue the cleaning, IMPORTANT: READ THE NOTE IN THE FLOOR, after finish back to master, 2nd option, cleaning again, (IMORTANT: CLEAN THE FIREPLACE) and clean the table and anything that has a star, (in mirror choose 2nd option, bed 2nd option, wardrobe 2nd option), talk to master, leave

Then go to Hilde (east Hallway), choose no to kiss, then go to Rose, 2nd choice and then start exploring

1) in west Hallway (the one that is the room of Rosa master, bottom right room, take potion of strentgh from second row boxes in miidle right one)

2) IMPORTANT: in East Hallway (the rightmost screen) go north in chappel and speak with Rosa sister

3) Now you need to find the ingrediant for destroying the staff. Go to first floor, east hallway bottom left room, the shining star in shelf, then go to right all the way in 1st floor eastern hallway (there it is dinner room), upper left room in box you find the blood, then go to garden and find the red flower and take one (stand on the flower and press enter). Now you have anything that you need for destroying the staff

4) Before you continue lets find some ingrediant for the weaking incubus spell (VERY IMPORTANT) that they are in first floor and garden. First in garden go to upperleft corner and press enter. Then go outside the castle (castleyard) and stand in a yellow flower and press enter. Then go to 2nd floor east hallway (the one with the chapel), bottom left room take wand from bed.

5) OPTIONAL BUT MAKE A FIGHT MUCH EASIER: now you can try to destroy the staff. To do that you must go to 2nd floor eastern hallway and in the right bottom room there is a maid that prevent you to enter the room. To enter, go to upper left room where there is a basket and examine it. Then return to maid and now you can enter the room and destroy the staff (IMORTANT. BEFORE YOU SPEAK WITH MAID DO A SAVE). The room is VERY DIFFICULT (at least for me) but if you can destroy it.

6) After you destroy the stuff (or not) go back to sleep.

E) DAY 5

go to your master (2nd floor western hallway, middle right room) choose 2nd choice, go to wardrobe, choose 3rd option, back to master, go bedroom, 1st option, leave, go to take hilde (east hallway middle bottom) choose 2nd choice, go to take Rosa (west hallway), choose no, leave. IMPORTANT: Open the items, key items and choose the weakening Incubus spell. Now you should have everytjing and you will know what you must do. Go to sleep

F) DAY 6

Go to 3rd floor, go west, choose 2nd, 1st , 3rd, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd and then choose embarasing
Then start exploring.

a) Go to library (3rd floor east hallway left upper room, select the shinning star, leave, go to right upper room, then go back to library and talk to blondie guy, and choose trick him. Then fight him. When you win go to sleep

G) DAY 7

Go to 3rd floor all east, do the job (important the right and left is from how YOU see, so the left one is the one near the exit) and then serves them. (Choose no every time someone want to try his food - don't know what happening if try yes)
if you don't make a mistake then you don't receive an item

Then go to sleep

But be careful because in last version there is a bug in castle (not game-breaking)

You can't destroy the incubus staff because the fire are stuck in the middle and preventing you to pass. However it is possible to win against incubus without destroying his staff

This will come in handy for me the next time I play. I couldn't get past this no matter how many times I tried
CloudRipper

Postby TylerPal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:07 am

There seems to be a problem with the flame puzzle in the councilor's room, whenever the four flame patrolling between the bookshelves collide with each other they stop moving making it impossible to beat unless you get there insanely fast which is kinda hard when there is a section right before you get to them where you have to take your time in order to get past the flames.
TylerPal
Newly Registered

Postby CloudRipper » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm

I'm having an issue with starting a new game. Its not showing the avatars for the PC, but its showing all the rest of them so I don't know whats going on. I'm gonna try removing and reinstalling it
CloudRipper

Postby CloudRipper » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 am

CloudRipper Wrote:I'm having an issue with starting a new game. Its not showing the avatars for the PC, but its showing all the rest of them so I don't know whats going on. I'm gonna try removing and reinstalling it

I tried everything I could think of but the main two characters arent showing when I start a new game. And I keep starting in the elf forest too so I dont know whats happening
CloudRipper

Postby kvier » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:46 am

I'm getting the same results you are, so I'd say that 3.5.2d is broken. 3.5.2b is also.

3.5d is the most recent version with actual access to the playable game I have sitting on my computer.
kvier

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:38 am

kvier Wrote:I'm getting the same results you are, so I'd say that 3.5.2d is broken. 3.5.2b is also.

3.5d is the most recent version with actual access to the playable game I have sitting on my computer.

But it is possible to start a game with 3.5 and then continue with 3.5.2d, because I just did that. Just started it though, haven't played through more then the Order and the first village.
Darthjake

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:56 am

Darthjake Wrote:
kvier Wrote:I'm getting the same results you are, so I'd say that 3.5.2d is broken. 3.5.2b is also.

But it is possible to start a game with 3.5 and then continue with 3.5.2d, because I just did that. Just started it though, haven't played through more then the Order and the first village.

Well I'm gonna have to wait for the bugfix version then. 3.5.2d is the only one Ive downloaded since a good while back
CloudRipper

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:13 pm

[quote="CloudRipper"}

Well I'm gonna have to wait for the bugfix version then. 3.5.2d is the only one Ive downloaded since a good while back[/quote]

If you go to the blogspot:

Edit: If you go to the blogspot as Kvier pointed out the links are for TLDH.

My bad.
Last edited by Darthjake on Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darthjake

Postby kvier » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:02 pm

0.49 is for the wrong game...
kvier

Postby Darthjake » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:45 pm

I just downloaded 3.6 from the blog, and the only error I've run into so far was equipping the blessed armor after the maid castle, the game flipped from full screen back to windowed when I viewed it with the mirror under "key items".

Message reads: Resoure Graphics/Pictures/Blessed Armor is missing.
Please contact the author of the game.

Then when you click on the error message it shows Niltaru as bare tit (which isn't bad mind you...), it's just not full screen. :)

Edit: I wonder if that's because I used a save from a previous version? Also still getting the Niltaru needs to be a vessel issue. I'll try a new game from 3.6 and see how that works. You can leave the Portal chapel via the demon lands but I guess the content ends after the queen of the demons?

Also once you go into the inn in the elves' village you can't get out. And if you accidentally find your way to the fairy village before dealing with the issue the fairy wants you to deal with the game freezes. Still have not figured out how to help her out, but I did find a game over! LOL, okay I've found several game overs, and I love the armor you can get from Greed!
Darthjake

Postby Deva » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:12 pm

I've shared the new bugs found with Aggra. As for those posting problems in prior versions AFTER a new release is ready.. why? :P
Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Anyway folks, new release is ready, should deal with some bugs, as well as concluding the elf village and then some!
http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... t-361.html
Deva

Postby Deva » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:34 pm

New update with a fancy crashed spaceship area here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... t-362.html
Deva

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:37 pm

Nevermind, I got past them using wind slashes. Not sure how often it would work though
CloudRipper

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects