Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby jason95821 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:29 pm

having trouble with the influence mini game
any chance at by passing it or making it easy for the dimwits of the group ^_-
jason95821

Postby Zaiaku666 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:52 am

The way the game lags on it, it becomes a mission of luck, luckily win once and your done. Unless it's the first influence game, that one is unwinnable by design.
Zaiaku666

Postby 4Finger » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Everyone say's the first influence is hard, and that's thru (20+). But even the second time with nurse it's hard. The second time you need 17 to succes, when you start with 21 and have one counter who count down 2 number's from left to right. Wootch need to do somthing to that, like it's count down 1 number, when you miss to hit the middle ring. I can say i have never succes with the nurse.

PS: Sorry for my English, it's not my first Lang. I'm SWEDISH.....
4Finger
Newly Registered

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 am

MAXXXING Wrote:There are 3 levers. Head south for the first one. The rest are easy.

I can still only find 2 in the first room, one right below the start and one above the door to the next area.
CondorBoH

Postby yolo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:10 pm

Hi
Get 3 question.
1.How to get blowjob by sis?
2.How to find amandine in the park(peio)
3How to get blowjob by jamming in classroom not in detention
Ty and please
yolo
Newly Registered

Postby Smiffy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:09 pm

................. Well, I seem to have random, unexplainable problems with VXace games. Is there a reason why, when you select start, it black screenes and freezes? I am pretty sure I have the correct rtp, and I downloaded both the rtp and the non-rtp versions from the blog. I kinda really wanna try this game. Solution? One can only hope. Sorry for being a bother.
Smiffy

Postby zarqupang » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:12 pm

yolo Wrote:Hi
Get 3 question.
1.How to get blowjob by sis?
2.How to find amandine in the park(peio)
3How to get blowjob by jamming in classroom not in detention
Ty and please

1 she has to be under computer desk in room
2after school she will be in park ner octupuss look at the time she will be there at that time everyday
3 you got to have your knoleged up to about 10 are higher

and sorry about spelling
zarqupang

Postby yolo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:11 am

Thanks
For the sister under the desk, what we need to do it for?
Wank at the computer of peio?
yolo
Newly Registered

Postby brontanius » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:46 pm

yolo Wrote:Thanks
For the sister under the desk, what we need to do it for?
Wank at the computer of peio?

To find your sister under the desk, you need to first go to the couch area when your sister is not there and then talk to the mother. The mother says "she doesn't know where sybille is but she didn't leave the house". If you get this text from the mother, your sister will be under the desk for peio.

Now for my own question:
1. Does anyone know how to make your sister climax during the night scene after making a duplicate key? or is it just not possible?. The closest ive gotten to is a draw in both (pleasure and alert reach it at the same time) and it failed the night.
2. According to the referendum on the blog, you can get a shower scene with diana as peio and im just wondering how do you do this?, I've only managed to get the mom once and the sister a load of times.

Tip for people if they want it:
Easy way to pass the influence check things, use cheat engine's speed hack function and you can set it so 0.5 speed for the section. This will allow you to finish the section then you can put it back up.
brontanius

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:13 pm

1. You have to put her to sleep using the Special Ice Cream. To make this item, you need to buy sleeping pills with Nessa from the little old lady and you need ice cream from the store in the park. Once you have the two, select the Sleeping Pills in front of the computer so he can research how to make the Special Ice Cream item. Afterwards give your sister the SIC while she's in front of the TV.
2. Take a shower while Diane is visiting and you should have a RANDOM chance of this encounter.
Zaiaku666

Postby brontanius » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:14 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:1. You have to put her to sleep using the Special Ice Cream. To make this item, you need to buy sleeping pills with Nessa from the little old lady and you need ice cream from the store in the park. Once you have the two, select the Sleeping Pills in front of the computer so he can research how to make the Special Ice Cream item. Afterwards give your sister the SIC while she's in front of the TV.
2. Take a shower while Diane is visiting and you should have a RANDOM chance of this encounter.

Thanks for the information mate, although about the SIC, i already kinda have it and have given it to her(i think)(had only SIC in my inventory and no regular IC so it should have been given to her) and my chances didn't exactly improve at all. If i didn't give it to her by the method I have stated, is there a way to directly give it to her when she asks for it?
brontanius

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:46 am

hmm...Try talking to her at the dinner table after giving her the SIC. If she says that she would be able to sleep through an earthquake then you did it right. If not...
Zaiaku666

Postby Okar » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:05 am

How can ver the stone inside the cave in the interworld?, any help?
Okar

Postby brontanius » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:33 am

Question:

Has anyone found a use for sybille photo 1 or is it not implemented yet?. Got the photo by using phone on sybille after i jacked off on her face and she kod.
brontanius

Postby brontanius » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:24 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:hmm...Try talking to her at the dinner table after giving her the SIC. If she says that she would be able to sleep through an earthquake then you did it right. If not...

cool i figured it out finally, im supposed to press a and give her the SIC via the items menu not actually entering the conversation where she asks for one.

Now i just need to figure out how to trigger the sister to go under the desk for the BJ scene(by this, i just am thinking there is a specific set of actions that i can take advantage of to get it to trigger or that i need a specific relationship with sybille for it to occur) and how to get Ms'Achwaks scenes and i have unlocked every scene in the game.
brontanius

Postby brontanius » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:10 pm

Okar Wrote:How can ver the stone inside the cave in the interworld?, any help?

I don't understand what you mean by "how can ver the stone" but i'm assuming you want to know how to use it. Grab the stone from the shiny pile on the floor and stand directly below the vase that is on top of the wall. Press A and select the stone, this will throw the stone at the vase, causing noise which attracts a guard that lets you into the city.
Grab a second rock at this point and when you enter the orc palace, head right before going to the throne room(can be done later if you wish) then head north and you should see a jail cell room. Talk to the guards on the right to know whats going on, then stand directly below the left most fairy and press the talk command. She wants help to get the keys but she can't reach them(shiny object). Face the shiny object, press a to bring up inventory and use the stone. This helps the fairy who joins you and has a H-Scene that can happen in the real world if you want.

These are the only 2 uses for the stone that i have found in the current version 0.1.8f
brontanius

Postby Okar » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:17 pm

thanks a lot Brontainus, i write bad the word,I mean how to get the stone, thanks again
Okar

Postby acorNeth » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:49 pm

Something went wrong when I downloaded 0.1.8e.
Everytime at school, when Mr. Jemmings asks with whom I want to work and I choose her, she instantly starts giving me BJ and it just stays there and nothing happens. She starts licking and it doesn't go any further and I have to restart the game. And when I go to interworld and try to go in any of shacks, my screens turns black and nothing happens. I don't know if it's because I use save file from 0.1.8b or something else is wrong.
acorNeth
Newly Registered

Postby brontanius » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:24 pm

acorNeth Wrote:Something went wrong when I downloaded 0.1.8e.
Everytime at school, when Mr. Jemmings asks with whom I want to work and I choose her, she instantly starts giving me BJ and it just stays there and nothing happens. She starts licking and it doesn't go any further and I have to restart the game. And when I go to interworld and try to go in any of shacks, my screens turns black and nothing happens. I don't know if it's because I use save file from 0.1.8b or something else is wrong.

That is a glitch with the 1.8.0e game mate, you need to get the update to 1.8.0f which wootch uploaded to the blog of the game which is here: http://urbanxlife.blogspot.ie/?zx=fa4ab888b46be2a2

He fixed it with that quick update.
brontanius

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:07 am

How much F/F content is there?
ElPresidente

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects