Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby Krikk » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:44 am

Is there a map for this dark dungeon (this trial thing)? Seriosuly being 1 tile away from exit is frustrating...
Krikk
Newly Registered

Postby lololo » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:47 am

how get ms. achwak scene ?
lololo
Newly Registered

Postby Teyzon » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:29 am

Hello!

I'd like some help with building the house for the fairy, I can't find the tools. I've tried the package thing you buy at the shop but it doesn't work. Did I mess up somewhere ?
Teyzon
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:33 pm

look for the glowing mark in Peio's room. Just like when you built the peep holes into the mother and sister's room.
Zaiaku666

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:02 pm

CondorBoH Wrote:Yo, quick question. How do you get money in game? I'm locked out of playing the female character because I can't buy food for her anymore.

if you are after 17:30 in the game with the female, you go to the bar in the toilet give a BJ to the biker dude he give 30$ every night
FloraMeriadoc

Postby paladin25 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:06 am

paladin25

Postby Teyzon » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:23 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:look for the glowing mark in Peio's room. Just like when you built the peep holes into the mother and sister's room.

Thank You!
Teyzon
Newly Registered

Postby paladin25 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:38 am

Fuuraiken Wrote:
paladin25 Wrote:Not Replying to anyone but asking,
1.my camera doesn't take pictures of the sister for any events
2.stuck on how to get the fairy
3.how does the affection system work i spent on 1.5 and hardly any progress i recently got 1.6d but still

plz help

I think these were already posted somewhere in this thread, but I'll reiterate them here.

1. For the mother, you need to wait until she is in the kitchen (around the same time the sister is watching tv on the couch). Just use the cellphone when you're facing her. For the sister you need to wait until you find her at night, when the mother is asleep, watching tv; after you've had the sister scene and she's KO'd on the couch, walk up to her as if to talk to her and then use the cellphone.
2. For the fairy you need to get one of the rocks you used to break the pot at the entrance to the orc den, then head over to the fairy area and use the rock near the lava pool, where you see the shining thing in the distance.
3. The affection system works very slowly. It is most noticeable on the mother, as she gets the most amount of points per day and has the most amount of sex scenes so far. When you're talking with her over lunch/dinner, you'll eventually get the option to compliment her (not seemingly implemented yet) and tell her that your day sucks, which leads to a scene during your sleep hours. Eventually, with enough affection, she'll change some parts of her dialogue to where she's more accepting of your habits. The teacher also has similar unlocks based upon affection. However, the sister seems like her affection level doesn't matter...for now.

hey thanks fuu
paladin25

Postby DragonG » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:24 am

lololo Wrote:how get ms. achwak scene ?

first u have the vers for patreon
second u use the phone on ms achwak and take a pic
third next afternoon when mom's cookin go to her and use the pic of the nigga mom on her *scene*
fourth next afternoon show to mom her pic again and choose to invite her
fifth u get the option of playing with adara say just a min get downstair if the nigga mom is not in the first floor bathroom go up and down stair till u see her in the bath and then go to bath.
end.
DragonG

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:08 am

Did you really have to use the "n"?
Zaiaku666

Postby DragonG » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:36 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:Did you really have to use the "n"?

mate this is "n" love!
DragonG

Postby Doorz » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:50 pm

I can see this site died.It's a shame,I agree the N word should never be used.
But if any of you was as old me you would know that word has nothing to the color of skin
its has to do with ignorance.

Craig
Doorz
Newly Registered

Postby vork88 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:30 pm

anyone know the pass for Sybille computer?
vork88
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:00 am

You need Sybille's diary, but it looks that it hasn't been implemented yet, so no. Using 1.07c decrypted
Zaiaku666

Postby DragonG » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:01 am

Doorz Wrote:I can see this site died.It's a shame,I agree the N word should never be used.
But if any of you was as old me you would know that word has nothing to the color of skin
its has to do with ignorance.

Craig

Still on that thing AHAHHAA stop it , it was kinda a joke or a speed writing stuff i didn't mean no offence with that word XD

anyway the pass for sis pc still not deveoped
DragonG

Postby hellyeah » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:26 pm

This is how my clock looks. Does anybody know how to get the time to show?
Attachments
urbanxlife clock.jpg
urbanxlife clock.jpg (10.82 KiB) Viewed 2515 times
hellyeah
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:38 pm

The 22 is the time. 22 is just the 24 hour clock way of saying 10 pm. It's common overseas to use the 24 hour clock system.
Zaiaku666

Postby paladin25 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:53 am

paladin25

Postby Mind0verGutter » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:03 am

Hello everyone,kudos to the creator(s) of this game,its a very sastisfying story so far.Yet i have some questions i hope someone will be kind enough to answer,
1st sister has stopped going to watch tv for some reason im not aware of so i cant give her the drugged ice cream,2nd i've been through the ''maze'' in the cave at the interworld,and im at the point where you can pick up a stone and there is a double door,which double door i am unable to go through in any way i tried,also i see everyone here talking about quests in the game,well the game has stopped progressing for me since there are no things for me to do,i have looked everywhere and talked with everyone as both characters.
thanks in advance i hope someone will take the time to clarify what i need to do cause im really sad i cant progress anymore in this fine game :)
Mind0verGutter
Newly Registered

Postby EDS » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:27 am

Im stuck as nessa where i need to talk to nanna but everytime i talk to her, she talks about the school funds and locations and i cant doing anything with either.
EDS
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects