Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby UnLimiTeD » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:41 am

So, do we actually need positive with the sister for the couch, or is it just more of what you get already with the pills?
UnLimiTeD

Postby DragonG » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:01 am

UnLimiTeD Wrote:So, do we actually need positive with the sister for the couch, or is it just more of what you get already with the pills?

noooo! can't u read XD u need negative with her to get the couch fuck scene!!!!!!! ;)
DragonG

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:13 am

Actually the couch scene's requirements have been changed. While it does follow the beginning of the sequence normally, once you give your sister a facial you have to take a picture of it before going into the first floor (second floor for us Americans) bathroom. The next time you can find her on the couch, Tues or Fri depending, you can then select the Ass option at which point he'll blackmail Sybil into letting him do her in the ass and done.
Zaiaku666

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:49 am

Yo, quick question. How do you get money in game? I'm locked out of playing the female character because I can't buy food for her anymore.
CondorBoH

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Seeing how you have no money at the time, While as Peio, talk to the kid next to the chicken if you haven't unlocked the store, then, after school talk to your mom she should give you at least ten G. Or alternatively at the bar/coffee shop as the girl go into the bathroom where you will give the guy inside a blowjob for about 30G. If it doesn't work, don't know what to tell you.
Zaiaku666

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:42 pm

The mother doesn't give Peio money after the first time for me. But yeah I'll try those, thanks.
CondorBoH

Postby SirBalto » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:38 am

CondorBoH Wrote:Yo, quick question. How do you get money in game? I'm locked out of playing the female character because I can't buy food for her anymore.

There is the fishing mini-game at the park as Peio. When you get your allowance buy a cheap rod and earthworms. Save before you start fishing and catch some purple fish. Each purple fish sell for about 5 money. Rinse and repeat until you can get the golden rod and bait. Now whenever you need cash, just fish. If you cannot get any money, my suggestion is to just restart or reload a older save.
SirBalto

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:23 am

or use Cheat engine. Remember the formula to find the value in cheat engine is x*2+1 where x is the actual in game value.
Zaiaku666

Postby Doorz » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:21 pm

What I did is,sell sleeping pills at the fishing area.You get 50.00$ apeace,thats 250$.Then go back and buy 5 more for 50$
Doorz
Newly Registered

Postby MAXXXING » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:59 am

Doorz Wrote:What I did is,sell sleeping pills at the fishing area.You get 50.00$ apeace,thats 250$.Then go back and buy 5 more for 50$

Thus begins the reign of the Peio Cartel. XD
MAXXXING

Postby Doorz » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:27 pm

that's so funny
Doorz
Newly Registered

Postby mrttao » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:10 pm

MAXXXING Wrote:
Doorz Wrote:What I did is,sell sleeping pills at the fishing area.You get 50.00$ apeace,thats 250$.Then go back and buy 5 more for 50$

Thus begins the reign of the Peio Cartel. XD

gotta make a buck somehow
mrttao

Postby judgue » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:15 pm

I need some help:
1. Where is the Candy for the fairy.
2. How take the second mom's pic
3. How use the pills + icecream
judgue
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:44 pm

1. Can't answer that, seeing how I think it's only available in 1.06 which is patreon only
2. Not implemented yet to my knowledge
3. have both sleeping pills and ice cream in front of your computer, from the inventory select the the sleeping pills and it should make the special ice cream. Note that your computer may have to be unlocked.
Zaiaku666

Postby paladin25 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Not Replying to anyone but asking,
1.my camera doesn't take pictures of the sister for any events
2.stuck on how to get the fairy
3.how does the affection system work i spent on 1.5 and hardly any progress i recently got 1.6d but still

plz help
paladin25

Postby Mister D » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Remember me forgiveness spoken in English
My questions were:
1_needed that to go down the drain
2_where find more cards
3_ and if I explain how to take the most detailed pictures mind that does not leave me
Last edited by Mister D on Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mister D
Newly Registered

Postby Fuuraiken » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:24 pm

paladin25 Wrote:Not Replying to anyone but asking,
1.my camera doesn't take pictures of the sister for any events
2.stuck on how to get the fairy
3.how does the affection system work i spent on 1.5 and hardly any progress i recently got 1.6d but still

plz help

I think these were already posted somewhere in this thread, but I'll reiterate them here.

1. For the mother, you need to wait until she is in the kitchen (around the same time the sister is watching tv on the couch). Just use the cellphone when you're facing her. For the sister you need to wait until you find her at night, when the mother is asleep, watching tv; after you've had the sister scene and she's KO'd on the couch, walk up to her as if to talk to her and then use the cellphone.
2. For the fairy you need to get one of the rocks you used to break the pot at the entrance to the orc den, then head over to the fairy area and use the rock near the lava pool, where you see the shining thing in the distance.
3. The affection system works very slowly. It is most noticeable on the mother, as she gets the most amount of points per day and has the most amount of sex scenes so far. When you're talking with her over lunch/dinner, you'll eventually get the option to compliment her (not seemingly implemented yet) and tell her that your day sucks, which leads to a scene during your sleep hours. Eventually, with enough affection, she'll change some parts of her dialogue to where she's more accepting of your habits. The teacher also has similar unlocks based upon affection. However, the sister seems like her affection level doesn't matter...for now.
Fuuraiken
Newly Registered

Postby Mister D » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 pm

How to complete the first trial?
Mister D
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 am

Find a path to the crystal, easy. It's not that hard so long as you keep in mind the destination of the intimidate heart in relation to your own position.
Zaiaku666

Postby DragonG » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:08 am

Mister D Wrote:Remember me forgiveness spoken in English
My questions were:
1_needed that to go down the drain
2_where find more cards
3_ and if I explain how to take the most detailed pictures mind that does not leave me

1. u can't go down
2. one is in the room of the teacher after school in the library on the left u find pedgeotto switch it with ur last card and u win all the fights
3. didn't get what u mean
DragonG

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects