Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby vork88 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:52 am

I have a few question
1. how do you take a pic with the camera do you need to press a key or something?
2. Is the flash light in this game?
3. how do you find candy for the fairy
4. can i do anything with chupie in the school bathroom?
5. is there really a mermaid in the lake yet?
6. is there anything i can do about adara and his/her(dont know if its a girl or boy lol) mother?
vork88
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:22 am

1. Open your inventory and either when your mother is in the kitchen during the afternoon or after giving the sister facial on Tuesday or Friday night, face them and select the phone, it should take the picture
2. Not yet.
3. Unknown, may not yet be implemented
4. same as 3
5. see above
6. not just yet.
Zaiaku666

Postby DragonG » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:23 am

vork88 Wrote:I have a few question
1. how do you take a pic with the camera do you need to press a key or something?
2. Is the flash light in this game?
3. how do you find candy for the fairy
4. can i do anything with chupie in the school bathroom?
5. is there really a mermaid in the lake yet?
6. is there anything i can do about adara and his/her(dont know if its a girl or boy lol) mother?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. when is afternoon and mom is cooking press A behind her and use the phone(same using A to give it to the child)
2. it isn't
3. u don't need the candy go back at the entrance take the stone and throw it to the switch to free the fairy.
4. nothing u can do except telling her always the damn same thing
5. there isn't
6. adara is a girl, and no nothing to do in the actual version.
DragonG

Postby KageTheHard » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:47 am

Anybody know if theres any scenes with the boys during lunch? Or just talk for now? Seems like a great place to put in some fun activities.
Dark side turned up, Old gods came back, Lights out, There's no music in your mind, Snuffed.
KageTheHard

Postby Zaiaku666 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:52 am

Anything that doesn't deal with anything that hasn't been talked about in the last three pages consider the answer no unless stated otherwise.
Zaiaku666

Postby Le Tweedle » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:11 am

Haii, new comer here.

I've read through and I dont remember seeing the answer or maybe I did and over looked it, but
if it isn't too much trouble, how do i activate the biker scene with Nessa?
Because I've ran out of food, went to the club, gone to the bathroom and saw no one inside to activate her scene.

I had to roll back to an old save and see if i could get more allowance from the mom but, that didn't work so.. yeah

Do I need more Fame on Nessa or something?

Also, how do i modify my pokedeck? I dont see that option anywhere.

Thanks (y)
Le Tweedle
Newly Registered

Postby KageTheHard » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:26 am

Biker scene is at midnight.

Theres a pokedeck button on your phone, but it's invisible, press up once from the shut down button.
Dark side turned up, Old gods came back, Lights out, There's no music in your mind, Snuffed.
KageTheHard

Postby Le Tweedle » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:16 am

KageTheHard Wrote:Biker scene is at midnight.

Theres a pokedeck button on your phone, but it's invisible, press up once from the shut down button.

How will I know if it's midnight? Because I just assume night is night the moment the sun goes out :/
Le Tweedle
Newly Registered

Postby Le Tweedle » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:31 am

Never mind, I managed how to get it done. I has money noooow. Second question, is it possible to lose to the girl and activate a scene with her or is she just there right now?
Le Tweedle
Newly Registered

Postby DragonG » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:50 am

Le Tweedle Wrote:Haii, new comer here.

I've read through and I dont remember seeing the answer or maybe I did and over looked it, but
if it isn't too much trouble, how do i activate the biker scene with Nessa?
Because I've ran out of food, went to the club, gone to the bathroom and saw no one inside to activate her scene.

I had to roll back to an old save and see if i could get more allowance from the mom but, that didn't work so.. yeah

Do I need more Fame on Nessa or something?

Also, how do i modify my pokedeck? I dont see that option anywhere.

Thanks (y)

to get at midnight u have to go back home get to bed use the relax opts and then go back to the bar and once a day u can suck him off!
DragonG

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:57 am

I'm 10 hours into the game and I really do like the game a lot....However, I have a major problem with this game and it is the Influence mini game. I don't want to be negative about this comment, because there are many great parts to this game, but the influence mini game is a problem. I've been working on the Ms. Jamming influence for the past hour because, I'm sorry to say this, the mini game is just naturally unfair.

First thing to get out of the way, the game sometimes doesn't realize when the pointer is in the center. There are times where I have pressed the button exactly on the target and it marks it wrong, others I clearly missed it but it counts it, it's very confusing, but I'm not sure if this is simply the game having trouble catching up.

Second. The amount of time given is too short. The Ms. Jamming mini game I have 21 seconds to get 15 perfect matches. This wouldn't be a problem if the meter didn't take a second and a half to get back to the center, meaning if I make a single mistake I might as well start over, because there is no way to recover from that point.

Third. It's just not fun. Playing this mini game for an hour isn't fun, it's frustrating. It breaks up the slow and strategic gameplay to something straight from a Japanese pachinko machine, and it breaks the mood of the game. I have tried both large screen vs. short screen, z button vs. spacebar, and sound vs. mute as ways to concentrate and none have worked yet unfortunately.

I apologize for the rant, but having wasted an hour on the mini game and still not have beaten it will do that to a person. I would suggest in the next update you do one of three things.
1. Slow down the meter
2. extend the time limit
3. cut out the mini game entirely and start over from scratch.

Again I do like the game quite a bit. I wouldn't have but 10 hours into the game if that wasn't the case; but this is a problem that must be solved to fix the game.
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby cheddaredgrizzly » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:33 am

Ok so the third try after I wrote this I finally beat it. I again apologize for ranting earlier, but I do think the mini is simply too hard
Morals don't apply to me. I'm a Bear made of Cheese.
cheddaredgrizzly

Postby MAXXXING » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:09 am

Ms. Jamming is supposed to be very hard (15 out of 18). The hardest is the nurse at 17.

Here's the thing though, don't push when the ball is dead center, but push as it is entering the pink border of the circle.
MAXXXING

Postby fairyglen » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:06 am

I looked at video this version not the same my clock not going the date changers but not the time it go 2,4,6,8,10 12
fairyglen
Newly Registered

Postby fairyglen » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:44 am

hi guys & grils abut my clock it reads mon 23 sep then under 8 2013 then mon 23 sep 10 2013 the one in the video reads mon 23 sep under 4;23 pm and the minets count can sameone tell me way sorry abot shelling
fairyglen
Newly Registered

Postby BlueBody » Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Wow, downloaded this back in December and had to download a new version before i got to try it out!
Man, what a change. The last time I played this was version.... V1a07. One of the old versions.

I literally spent an entire day just playing this game and exploring everything, I can't wait for new stuff to come out! Even now, I haven't tried all the branches because I'm a completionist and the loading/saving system is a bit clunky (takes a long time for me to navigate to save/load menu.)

I'm really looking forward to more Ms Jamming content as well as corruption of the sister/mother that can be done out in the open!

---------

Anyone know the 5 digit code for sister's computer???
Is everyone suppose to disappear from Nessa's Store area at night? because all the bikers and people on the street are gone now.
Probably should tell players to use pills w/ icecream while facing computer in your room. Took me forever to figure that mechanic out.
Why can't I choose "Go get her ass", even though I've fapped on her hair 3 times already? .................................. I think the Nidhogg time-reset from Oct1 to Sept23 is screwing me over for this.

Interesting. Apparently Nessa has a reaction to the Nidhogg time-travel, if she's selected first day back?

IF YOU CHOOSE NESSA TO GO TO INTERWORLD, AND THEN BACK TO REAL WORLD ON WEEKEND, THE BED IS LOCKED. and then you can't move on in the game!
----

Wowwww. Just found the harassment you can do afterschool as Nessa. I've missed this entire arc this whole time.
edit: Nope. No arc. Just a single prank, gone sexual. Bah, I thought they said they were working on the clan content for Nessa, so I thought there was more to do.
edit2: oh, you can use cellphone on her, like with the mother. But what is it for?
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby Nhynx » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:46 pm

Where can I find the key to the sister's room?
Nhynx
Newly Registered

Postby Zaiaku666 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:41 am

At 19:00 go into the Sister's room and check the right side of the bed. If you have the money to do so, go out the back door in the kitchen and continue north until you get to the world map. If you have unlocked it go into the store and make a copy of the key.

To unlock the tool shop, 22:00 hrs during any day check the glowing spots in Pieo's room and he will wonder about making peep holes to look in on his mom and sister, the next day during recess talk to the kid next to the chicken and this will unlock the tool shop.
Zaiaku666

Postby MAXXXING » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:05 am

Quick question:

Peeping on the mom, do I get anything other than her sleeping?
MAXXXING

Postby Zaiaku666 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Nope. At least there's no plans that I know of. The only differences you get is viewing the sister's room on Tuesday and Friday which has her disappear and ready for her midnight jilling off scene.
Zaiaku666

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects