Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Claire's Quest [RPGMaker MV]

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Architect Wrote:Not yet. I've caught them and fixed them but I don't want to release a pure hotfix version. I'm going to bundle in the fixes with some new content.

Heh, tis okay, and I think I've found another bug, if you seduce the miserly NPC and ask him to
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

pull out his cock
, my game froze on the nude pic scene with his hand on Claire's ass and if you hit enter or spacebar he just keeps repeating that you have a lovely, *lovely* body...

I've done this on windowed and fullscreen with and without talking to the refugee on the path, and I doublechecked to make sure I had 25 ep left.

Also is the stable scene still a WIP, because I could not even get a text event to come up with the required depravity.

Thanks!
Darthjake

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or just non developed content, but if you buy passage on the Panther and then hop to Valos you can go to the house where the slave playthrough would put you if you behaved while during the sailor scene as a slave on the Panther.

In any event if you enter the house....

There are 2 guards at the entrance that tell you "The master hasn't given you permission to leave the house, girl."
And then you are stuck in the house.
Darthjake

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:20 pm

Good Slave route:

You load in the basement / dungeon as a slave, even if you eat the food and drink the water (total of 100 hp) the game will not let you sleep even though the status bar shows you at 200 hp and 0 ep.

If you slept should that not show you as 100hp, full ep, or maybe even 25 hp 100 ep? I know not much to do at this time but that would fit better when you try to rest and it says you are too hungry to do that.

I know this is probably a map / not implemented issue, but just wanted to let you know.
Darthjake

Postby Architect » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Darthjake Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or just non developed content, but if you buy passage on the Panther and then hop to Valos you can go to the house where the slave playthrough would put you if you behaved while during the sailor scene as a slave on the Panther.

In any event if you enter the house....

There are 2 guards at the entrance that tell you "The master hasn't given you permission to leave the house, girl."
And then you are stuck in the house.

One of those rare situations where it's both undeveloped content AND a bug.

Darthjake Wrote:Good Slave route:

You load in the basement / dungeon as a slave, even if you eat the food and drink the water (total of 100 hp) the game will not let you sleep even though the status bar shows you at 200 hp and 0 ep.

If you slept should that not show you as 100hp, full ep, or maybe even 25 hp 100 ep? I know not much to do at this time but that would fit better when you try to rest and it says you are too hungry to do that.

I know this is probably a map / not implemented issue, but just wanted to let you know.

That's just a rough thing I put there without fully fleshing it out, don't worry!
Architect

Postby Darthjake » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Just to make sure you saw the first post on this page about the game looping on the strip picture and the quest about the 5 depravity scene being a WIP?

Edit sorry I have way too much time on my hands this morning, lol...
Darthjake

Postby nemoudeis » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Uh, how am I supposed to enter Hookton once I paid passage ? Two pails are blocking my path. I'm stuck at the entrance.
Excuse my English, I'm French.
nemoudeis

Postby talyn » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:14 pm

nemoudeis Wrote:Uh, how am I supposed to enter Hookton once I paid passage ? Two pails are blocking my path. I'm stuck at the entrance.

You don't. It's currently bugged.
talyn
Newly Registered

Postby Ayeka » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:51 pm

There is a BUG in newest version. after you pay 50$ for being taken to port you stuck. Every possible path is blocked. In previous version was road, now not.
Ayeka

Postby Darthjake » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Ayeka Wrote:There is a BUG in newest version. after you pay 50$ for being taken to port you stuck. Every possible path is blocked. In previous version was road, now not.

The game author is aware and I think has the bug fix in, but wants to release the fix with some new content as well.

I played through with the slave escape route and not much has changed in Hooktown, although it looks like a new scene is going to be added in the stables with the girl and the stable master that Claire previously just ran away from. You will need a rather high depravity (5) for this event though.
Darthjake

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:08 am

Made it to the Jail Cell and I can't find anything to do. At first I got stuck in the Village harbor, then I read that was bugged, but I'm now in the Cell and nothing =/ I've eaten, drank the water, checked every object...
RandomGuy2599

Postby Darthjake » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:36 am

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:Made it to the Jail Cell and I can't find anything to do. At first I got stuck in the Village harbor, then I read that was bugged, but I'm now in the Cell and nothing =/ I've eaten, drank the water, checked every object...

If by jail cell you mean traveled by slave ship to another island, then those maps are not complete yet.

You can make it to Hooktown, but you'll be broke, itemless, and low on hp / ep. Just take the quest to find Beth, then talk to her before you look out into the fort then be defiant to the torturer, and you'll end up going down the rabbit, err drain hole.
Darthjake

Postby DragonG » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:27 am

hey mate is 20/07 how much still for the new vers?
DragonG

Postby Architect » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:13 am

If you mean the 0.4.2 version with CG, it's already released and available.

If you mean 0.4.3 version with the bugfixes, possibly tomorrow or the day after.
Architect

Postby Archaia » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 am

DragonG Wrote:hey mate is 20/07 how much still for the new vers?

Dude have some patience :/
Archaia
Newly Registered

Postby RandomGuy2599 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:16 pm

Darthjake Wrote:
RandomGuy2599 Wrote:Made it to the Jail Cell and I can't find anything to do. At first I got stuck in the Village harbor, then I read that was bugged, but I'm now in the Cell and nothing =/ I've eaten, drank the water, checked every object...

If by jail cell you mean traveled by slave ship to another island, then those maps are not complete yet.

You can make it to Hooktown, but you'll be broke, itemless, and low on hp / ep. Just take the quest to find Beth, then talk to her before you look out into the fort then be defiant to the torturer, and you'll end up going down the rabbit, err drain hole.

You can't make it to Hooktown. It's bugged. Read up.
RandomGuy2599

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:48 pm

RandomGuy2599 Wrote:
You can't make it to Hooktown. It's bugged. Read up.

Ummm, you can make it to Hooktown.

Take the quest to find Beth and her mom, enter Fort Amberly, get taken slave. Be defiant with the torturer, talk to Beth once back in the cell, you'll escape through a drain hole into the sewers below Hooktown and come out near the inn. In order to have the money to sleep you'll need to go into the inn, and let the sailors fondle you, then go help the Baker for food, eat, sleep and you are set to experience Hooktown. I went for Depravity 5 with some seduction and the optional point of intrugue from the ring quest and had no issues.
Darthjake

Postby rpgfan650 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:43 pm

This will be my third and last attempt to get this question posted for an answer.

What skills/abilities do the major quest line need? That information is not available any more.
rpgfan650

Postby Darthjake » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:17 pm

rpgfan650 Wrote:This will be my third and last attempt to get this question posted for an answer.

What skills/abilities do the major quest line need? That information is not available any more.

I'm not sure there is just one way to do the major questline. Defiance let's you fight back or if high enough kill, Intrigue will allow you to take stealthy roguish actions, like burning a woodpile to get the guard and merchant out of the building so you can steal something. (I wonder if Intrigue will also govern how high of a lock you can pick....) Seduction let's you manipulate people with sexual acts (done or alluded to)

Talk to the greedy refugee with a seduction of 3 to see what I mean, or a defiance of 3 with the knife. (You can only get that high of defiance by refusing him)...

Depravity is just what it says, it makes you more depraved, willing to do anything to anyone (anything?) And while depravity may not contribute to the quest it will most likely let you experience more H scenes.

Again, it looks like the game developer wants to have multiple ways to get through the game, not one set path saying this is what you must do to "win".

Sort of reminds me of The Last Sovereign, you can min/max if you want, but don't have to obsess did you make the "right" choice 30 saves ago to get the effect that you wanted. Everyone should have a good experience if a slightly different one. Hell, since you'll wake up as a slave on the other islands if you choose the slave route we know that there is still going to be content to be gone through.

Hope this helps...
Darthjake

Postby DragonG » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:48 am

Archaia Wrote:
DragonG Wrote:hey mate is 20/07 how much still for the new vers?

Dude have some patience :/

i totally missed the fact that CG version was alredy out ! XD i am sorry, then the new question is is there alredy a date for the new version with more CG ?
and

are you planning to put more stuff to do with the little baker boy ? like sex too and so on?
DragonG

Postby Darthjake » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:01 am

Seeing as how we have a promise token from the boy, I am certainly not ruling out that possibility, although I prefer lolita, shota is acceptable.

That being said the 4.2 was released early July I think, and the dev stating in the thread that he has worked out the bugs, but wanted to release new content rather then just a bugfix, so hopefully it will be inbound soon, but if not sooner, then later.
Darthjake

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects