Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban xLife - VXace (V0.2a01) In progress

Postby Cumslut Tifa » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

wootch Wrote:So here's the questions for you. Imagine you're playing a 17 yo girl. Now tell me how you would prefer her:
hair / skin /eyes colours ?
Personnality ?

Blue or green eyes, long blond hair, big boobs (DD+ cup), plump butt. Pervert personality and slutty clothes.
Cumslut Tifa
Newly Registered

Postby whodaman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Stranger Wrote:I must admit whodaman has basically spoken my thoughts on the subject. Pieo in female form more or less.

Ah, somebody who also prefers something more "vanilla" in genderswap, surprise surprise.
whodaman

Postby Stranger » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:55 am

The idea you have on your blog at the moment, (the idea of Nessa) is one that I personally think looks good, you never cease to amaze me with what you will come up with next.
Stranger

Postby Duruband » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 am

I would like to see a wicked girl intent on humiliating others instead of the slutty carnal wishes. The boy can be the one that wants to put his dick in everything, I think the girl should be different and focused more on malevolence. As for the appearance I like blond long hair but as you have lots of those I think I´d recommend brown red or other color painted hair.
I also like the idea of her having Heterochromia (2 different colored irises) maybe symbolizing her 2 different personalities to being nice and sweet on the outside and scheming and perverted on the inside.

Maybe she can be a bit of an exhibitionist aswell.
Duruband

Postby wootch » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:49 am

The idea you have on your blog at the moment, (the idea of Nessa) is one that I personally think looks good, you never cease to amaze me with what you will come up with next.

Thx

@Duru: Nessa won't have heterochromia, because she's not related to Peio at all. I'm making a lot of test of her look actualy, but i think she'll be red haired. I like your idea of intending to humiliate others personnality. I'll think about it.

Ah, somebody who also prefers something more "vanilla" in genderswap, surprise surprise.

I'm thinking of a bad end for Peio that will lead to that, but it won't be related to the main story.
wootch

Postby Duruband » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:41 am

wootch Wrote:
@Duru: Nessa won't have heterochromia, because she's not related to Peio at all. I'm making a lot of test of her look actualy, but i think she'll be red haired. I like your idea of intending to humiliate others personnality. I'll think about it.

Peio has heterochromia? I seriously never noticed, was just something that I thought would be a cool way to symbolize someone with two personalities in general ^^ (A sort of eyes are window to the soul and you have two different windows for your two different souls)

Red hair sounds good.

P.S. play Babysitters club 2 by Humbird0 for some inspiration on humiliating scenario's
Duruband

Postby whodaman » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:09 pm

I am liking the look for Nessa, and having a split personality-morphing protagonist is totally new for h-games! I am hoping this will be as fun as killer 7...meaning I hope I can do lots of perverted stuff!

I'm thinking of a bad end for Peio that will lead to that, but it won't be related to the main story.

Bad end? Well, that depends on the reader/watcher to decide whether it really is bad or not, I mean, at least she would still be alive.
whodaman

Postby Blood0men0 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Looks interesting, gonna have to keep an eye on this one, Hope it turns out to be a Great game :D
Blood0men0

Postby Duruband » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:44 pm

Keep us updated wootch! ;D
Duruband

Postby wootch » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm still here ;)

I just finished "The last of us" so now i can work again on UxL when i have the time. There's a lot of eventing to do in the Highschool so that's what i'm doing atm.

The problem is, the more event i'll do, the more CG and anim i'll want to put in the game.

I tried to find some artists who would want to draw for the game or that i could paid for some commissions, but i didn't find a lot recently (that i realy like). So... more work to do for me in the end if i don't find some more artists.
wootch

Postby Stranger » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:48 pm

I'd love to help out in anyway I possibly could, I'm not amazing at artwork but I can take being told no as well, just don't tell me how the last of us ends I'm thoroughly enjoying playing through it myself.
Stranger

Postby tracingthelines » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

On the subject of more events and CGs, given that this is essentially a forum that was founded on the premise of furries, are there any plans for any more furry content beyond the (excellently done, if I might add) pokecards system? Perhaps some sort of dream sequence, or after a character has been affected by/taken some hallucinatory substance? Still looking forward to the next update either way, just wondering what the future might hold in store!
tracingthelines
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby wootch » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:12 pm

@tracingthelines
I finished the 60 cards and they are now in the database of the game (credits must go to Mingchee and Notorious for their Pokedex Project). I also finished to draw 2 furries CG on my own style. Dunno if i'll do an animation for the end of the pokepoke tournament, didn't set my mind yet.

So yeah there will be a lot of optional content, especially furries, but i don't talk about it to keep the surprise effect and because atm i don't really work on this content but the vanilla one ;)
(And the Legend of Krystal forums will appear in the game too)
wootch

Postby ReadyOrNot » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Why is there no download link, and why is the old download link not still up?
ReadyOrNot
Newly Registered

Postby wootch » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:07 am

There is no download link because the revamp isn't ready yet. And i don't want to upload the old version again because the old version sucks and doesn't show all the investment put into the creation of this game.

So, ReadyOrNot ? not yet.
Please be patient.
wootch

Postby Maldik » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Hello!

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for your project!
I have played my share of RPGMaker games, and your has got a lot of "personality" in my opinion, so it really made me want to play it :)
So despite the unfinished side to it, i had a lot of fun playing your older version and am waiting for your new version.

Once again thank you for your work, and keep it up.

I had some feedback/suggestions i wanted to make about the previous version, but i will wait for this new one and see what i have to say.
Maldik
Newly Registered

Postby konamicode13 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:47 pm

ReadyOrNot Wrote:Why is there no download link, and why is the old download link not still up?

wootch Wrote:There is no download link because the revamp isn't ready yet. And i don't want to upload the old version again because the old version sucks and doesn't show all the investment put into the creation of this game.

Wootch really has put a tremendous amount of work into the new game, and he's been providing updates both here and on his blog. If you really want to play the old version that badly, though, there's still a torrent file floating around for it.
konamicode13

Postby wootch » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:24 pm

I had some feedback/suggestions i wanted to make about the previous version, but i will wait for this new one and see what i have to say.

You should say it now. I'm aiming for a nearly finished game now so i won't integer new scripts or var after the next release. Consider the previous version as a closed beta. Even if it's a revamp, i took in consideration all the previous feedbacks.

Thanks for your kind word all of you.
wootch

Postby Maldik » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:25 pm

Well, most of my feedback seems to be already handeled one way of the other on your new version, and in case i missed the next ones, i'm sorry if im repeating someone else's words.

- In the pokemon battles, i think it would be interesting to be able to activate the pokemon power instaed of automaticaly occuring, or maybe have some items/powers to be able to afect the flow of battle. Any of these 2 things would give it a more random touch and not juat make it a formula per battle tha6t you can just repeat with 100% certainty of the outcome.

-Also, beeing able to challenge someone as many times as desired AND getting a card after each battle (specially with the 100% certainty i refered) let me had all the money i wanted in one day if i wanted to, and that exploit is usefull, but breaks the intended flow of the game. So i would sugest limiting the number of battles you can win, or the number of cards each opponent can offer (at least per day).
Maldik
Newly Registered

Postby wootch » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:54 pm

@ Maldik

On the new version
- The card system will only be available on the Peio route.
- You won't be able to have the same card twice
- Only legendary card will be worth to sell (but you won't be able to find it again unless you bought it back...), the others will be sold for something like 1/2G...

About the battle system in itself i didn't take the time to change it yet, but that's on my mind. It's more on the "polish list" for now.

To gain money, the player will have now differents possibilities like sold himself, blackmail, gifts (depending on affinity), quest, etc.
wootch

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects