Tales From The Unending Void

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Tales From The Unending Void

Postby Perverteer » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:43 pm

I'm the developer of the choice-based visual novel Sisterly Lust, which just saw its public release this January. I'd like to showcase my next project here as well, an erotic science-fiction story called Tales From The Unending Void.

Downloads
Latest (uncensored) public build: v0.2, Click here for downloads and changelog or download on itch.io.
Latest patron-only build: v0.2 bonus edition, Click here for downloads and changelog (censored), Click here for downloads and changelog (uncensored)

The new build of Tales From The Unending Void becomes available to patrons one month before the public release.

I'm on Patreon if you enjoy what I'm doing and like to support me, alternatively you can subscribe on SubscribeStar or download the game on itch.io.

Plot
Camran is a young minor noble from the Sovereignty, a part of space dominated by humans. Erstwhile cadet of the Terran Naval Academy, Cam has been forced by circumstances to travel the galaxy, together with a band of friends, taking on menial jobs and occasionally smuggling some illicit cargo. As he involuntarily becomes part of sinister plans machinated by powerful intrigants, Camran’s life is changed forever…

Gameplay
The game is built on choices that will have an impact on the narrative. Multiple love interests, alien and human, are available to be pursued.

Fetishes
  • Incest (Brother/Sister, Mother/Son, Brother/Sister/Mother)
  • Harem
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Voyeurism
  • Masturbation
  • Teen
  • MILF
  • Futanari (Optional)
  • Group Sex (Optional)
  • BDSM (Sub & Dom, Optional)
  • Pregnancy (Optional)
  • And much more!

Screenshots
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click on the image for a larger version.

Feel free to ask any questions or post your comments. Thanks!
Last edited by Perverteer on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perverteer

Re: Tales From The Unending Void

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Very nice so far. I quite enjoyed Sisterly lust and I'm looking forward to this one.
Couple things though.
It feels more like a prologue than a first chapter, at least game wise, since there isn't much other to do than to proceed. But that's your choice of naming things.
And secondly, the phrase "genatically twins" doesn't really make sense. Siblings can be adopted or come with a step parent and genetical relation is not obligatory. Twins however are defined by beeing born by the same mother, which means they are always genetically siblings, making the word genetically redundant. There are two (potentially more but the research on that is still in it's infancy) kinds of twins in humans. One being genetically speaking normal siblings whose ovi happened to be fertilized at the same time. The other one being one ova that split after fertilization, creating identical twins or genetically speaking clones. As in copies of the same being. Which means they look the same. (Except for body size difference due to upbringing etc..The behavioral part is pretty complex so this is no place to delve into it further.)
The point is: based on their appearance Eva and Lilly are not identical twins, which makes them normal siblings. But either way the word "genetically" can be left out in this place, as it doesn't clerify anything. You could replace it with any of the many words english has for describing twins or just leave it out completely.

P.s.:
I'm sorry for being that guy.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Re: Tales From The Unending Void

Postby Perverteer » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:39 pm

The second episode of Tales From The Unending Void is now available for free, you can get it here.

Changelog

• Add Episode 2
  • ep001: Fix various renders (thanks to HoboCop86)
  • ep001: Spelling and grammar corrections (thanks to Pheline)
  • ep001: Fix mention of incorrect rank (thanks to 0blivion)

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:Very nice so far. I quite enjoyed Sisterly lust and I'm looking forward to this one.
Couple things though.
It feels more like a prologue than a first chapter, at least game wise, since there isn't much other to do than to proceed. But that's your choice of naming things.
And secondly, the phrase "genatically twins" doesn't really make sense. Siblings can be adopted or come with a step parent and genetical relation is not obligatory. Twins however are defined by beeing born by the same mother, which means they are always genetically siblings, making the word genetically redundant. There are two (potentially more but the research on that is still in it's infancy) kinds of twins in humans. One being genetically speaking normal siblings whose ovi happened to be fertilized at the same time. The other one being one ova that split after fertilization, creating identical twins or genetically speaking clones. As in copies of the same being. Which means they look the same. (Except for body size difference due to upbringing etc..The behavioral part is pretty complex so this is no place to delve into it further.)
The point is: based on their appearance Eva and Lilly are not identical twins, which makes them normal siblings. But either way the word "genetically" can be left out in this place, as it doesn't clerify anything. You could replace it with any of the many words english has for describing twins or just leave it out completely.

P.s.:
I'm sorry for being that guy.
Sorry for not responding earlier. Very glad you liked it!
And you're right, it's still early days for this title, episode 2 adds more content, but this is going to be a pretty large game.

I'm going to look into the mention of "genetically", you're right it a little redundant. Thanks for the feedback!
Perverteer

Return to Non-Flash Projects