Future Fragments (action/platformer/RPG) Public Demo Inside!

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Future Fragments (action/platformer/RPG) Public Demo Ins

Postby kvier » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:39 am

hentaiwriter Wrote:I can't say I've actually ever played (or seen) Iji, so I'll have to say that's an accidental reference there :P
Take it as flattery. :)

Iji is a tactical combat platformer that keeps track of the protagonist's kills, and her reactions (and the opponents' reactions) change accordingly. There are a number of major tweaks to the story if she manages to go the whole game without killing a single sentient. (To be fair, there's a fair amount of rules lawyering about what actually counts as killing. Standing in the middle, then jumping out of the way, and letting friendly fire off everyone is A-ok. So is hacking a turret.)
kvier

Postby hentaiwriter » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 am

Enkide Wrote:Is the next version going to cost or is it patreon release until the next update leaving the previous one free? :P

All the demos from this point on until release will need a $5 pledge or more on the Patreon to access them, but you'll also be able to access all the previous demos whenever you pledge, too.
Additionally, once the game's done, we'll do one more public demo of the Fire Level, but this time with everything completed and polished and all that :D

Apalapan Wrote:excellent game, and yaaay, I'm the 1000th viewer of this thread ^^

Awesome :D thanks for the praise!

kvier Wrote:Take it as flattery. :)

Iji is a tactical combat platformer that keeps track of the protagonist's kills, and her reactions (and the opponents' reactions) change accordingly. There are a number of major tweaks to the story if she manages to go the whole game without killing a single sentient. (To be fair, there's a fair amount of rules lawyering about what actually counts as killing. Standing in the middle, then jumping out of the way, and letting friendly fire off everyone is A-ok. So is hacking a turret.)

Ah, okay, that's pretty neat! We're going to have something identical to that basically, but stretched through all those 8 features that can change stuff, so yeah, I can see the comparison :P
hentaiwriter

Postby hentaiwriter » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:04 pm

Posting the demo release's changelog from a few days ago;
hentaiwriter

Postby Ynsano » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:07 am

Is the last public demo the 027?
I mean for both meanings.... the last one released..... aaaaannnd... the last one that will be...
Ynsano

Location: Amidst some code searching the missing fucking semicolon.

Previous

Return to Non-Flash Projects