Harem c8m4 released Sep 6 2019

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Harem c7m5 released 5/3/18

Postby CloudRipper » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:00 am

Anyone else enjoy using the auto battle feature in the game? I love using it during the good play through, but hate it in the bad play through cause the auto ai seems to believe constantly draining the slaves is a good thing especially against hard hitting enemies.

Honestly anything other than the health being drained would be a plus in my book
CloudRipper

Postby UnLimiTeD » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:31 am

I found the AI to be horrible no matter what.
Constantly using AoE skills even against single enemies, barely ever using buffs, applying heals in a completely non-sensical manner - I could write that better in a day.
I would use it more if there could be roles assigned, or certain skills excluded.
UnLimiTeD

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:34 am

UnLimiTeD Wrote:I found the AI to be horrible no matter what.
Constantly using AoE skills even against single enemies, barely ever using buffs, applying heals in a completely non-sensical manner - I could write that better in a day.
I would use it more if there could be roles assigned, or certain skills excluded.

Ill agree with you on that, especially on the dark path run I was doing. But the light path my auto AI seems to understand buffs as well as healing
CloudRipper

Postby ker » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Harem c7m7 released to Patrons, public updated to 7m6

After a month’s delay, the Harem team is happy to release Harem c7m7! The new content in this release is you making the final preparations to strike against the corrupt and abusive Magister Caliga. There is much for you to gain, both ‘his’ woman Ehri and his province of Elan. And your allies in this will be able to offer you as much. You have been training their Keshig Chinua to be a powerful mage and warrior, it’s time to finish that training and make her your woman as well!

But the other provinces are not quiet. In what was supposed to be a friendly meet and greet with the nobility, an assassin struck down Lord Makath and nearly took your life as well. Praetor Mercalius as assigned you to track her down and punish her, and you have just the ‘punishment’ in mind! But it won’t be easy, she has powerful allies… or masters.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/20634833

Harem c7m7

Content additions
-After months preparing to add Chinua to your Harem, she is as ready as she will ever be. Bring her back to her people one more time, show her more of Elan's history and she will show you everything!
-You met several interesting people at Caliga's ball before taking 'Claudia' home with you and making her yours. One of those was Ralap, asking for your help with an issue that he didn't want Caliga to know about. And this will prove to be a mythril opportunity to add the final touches to your plans to bring him down!
-A woman who you though was a simple courtesan at Mercalius's party turned out to be an assassin, killing Lord Makath and nearly killing you as well. You've put Noemi in charge of tracking her down and you'll start to discover this was not a onetime thing.
-While 'Ralph' is involved in most of the erotic events of the game, your women get up to their own activities. There's been two new categories added to the end of replay mode, off-camera Legate+ and public. As I can I'll be filling out these events. Currently there's a scene between Samantha and Cecilia in Celee, Donna's night with Jorge, the light and dark variants of Samantha's night with Terra in Elan, and Kathleen's service with Caliga. The newest 3 of those will be reserved for my Legate+ patrons, every one beyond that will be viewable by everyone!
-You have been preparing your Elani allies for a strike against Caliga which should come in 7m8, but you can see what they're up to in the refuge and mine now.
-185 pages of new content, 176 new images. More images to come
-9 new scenes added, 2 more still coming!

Bug fixes
-Fixed an issue where Chinua's stone trainings would last too long
-Retroactively finished the issue where the above would break the refuge. Enter the refuge, it will force the refuge to the end state and let you see the last section of your discoveries.
-Fixed various timing issues: Terra must be evolved before training Chinua. You must have the portal key before the Corde Ball and recovering Rachel's shipment. Rachel won't asked to be assessed until you start chapter 7.
-Portal stone w/ Chinua should no longer crash the game.
-Many minor bugs/inconsistencies fixed pre ch7

There will be a c7m7.1. I have the next section of D/Ts training written as well as an additional commissioned scene from Bigglack for the Legate+, but I want to get Harem c7m7 out for my patrons ASAP and still need to image those. So while you all enjoy the new content and hopefully not finding bugs, I’m going to finish up the images. In a few days I’ll release .1 with those scenes added and any bugs fixed.

And I know that my public players have been eagerly awaiting the release of Harem c7m6, and with the patreon release the public version gets a free upgrade! c7m6 has you starting Chinua’s training for real, both as a powerful mage and a sensual woman with Kathleen’s guidance. And after months of work, Caliga is finally throwing his ball and going to give you the night with Claudia that he demanded so much for. The other provinces are active as well with Rachel getting herself into all kinds of trouble, both with others and you. But she will fully accept her spot in your harem and the rewards are there, both in scenes and gear! The other nobles of Rata are starting to notice you and Praetor Mercalius wants you to get them to know you better…. it’d be a shame if one of them ended up dead!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuK ... TIzUTdrQUE

Harem c7m6

Content additions
-In your first training session you learned quite a bit about Chinua. It's time to start molding her into a suitable teammate, and her fellow Elani Kathleen should be helpful in doing so.
-Rachel's shop has started selling Orichalcum weapons and if you do some work she might be able to add some armor into the shop. And some new moves in the bedroo... dungeon! After getting her assessed at first.
-While you met all kinds of beautiful women at Mercalius's party, everyone else seems more interesting in the dead body found the morning after. Maybe if you investigate the latter you'll find the former.
-The quest to find a way to get to the mysterious Eldari is coming to a close, but you'll need to find the earth elementals. If you only had a woman in the harem who can sense elementals and just got a lot more powerful.
-Speaking of training, Donnie/Tomas is helping to train your women now. Angelica's turn, although her standards are quite high...
-6 new scenes added to the game! (likely another 1-2 to come)
-181 new images, 186 pages of new text (likely another ~20 to come)

Bug fixes/QoL changes
-Updated a few characters at base
-Donna will relearn her Inner Focus skill if she had it in Celee
-Various portrait/text fixes
-Updated ch6+ mechanical guide to make it a bit more readable.
-Cleared up some character issues in talking with Netroe
-Added a line of whirlpools surrounding the land. Through text I try to make it clear that sea travel is impossible here, but it's not coming through clearly enough. I don't like the visual effect, but it works for now.
-Rachel's scene no longer repeatable.
-Added Chinua back to Namuhist convent post deer. No new events, but a nice view.
I'm making a H game of my own called Harem. Version c6m0 released 4/5/17
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2237

Blog http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&ty=h
ker

Re: Harem c7m7 released 8/8/18

Postby CloudRipper » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:14 am

Gah I'm too good! I keep getting caught up too quickly lol.
CloudRipper

Re: Harem c7m7 released 8/8/18

Postby ker » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:09 pm

Harem c7m8.1 released to patrons, public version updated to c7m7.1

You have worked for months to create the trap to bring down Caliga in Elan, and your work is done. Now is the time to add the bait and lure him in, putting you in charge of the province of Elan. And command of all of the Elani women! The search for Adeline continues as you start to understand who she is and how Bennaris controls his lethal assassin. The path to return to Celee will begin to open and its Terra’s tun to be taught by Selene in The King’s Pleasure. Harem c7m8 finished the storyline of Elan and I hope you all enjoyed the journey!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/21610989

And with 7m8 out to the patrons, 7m7 becomes public! You have been working to ally yourself with the Elani and earn Caliga’s trust. It’s time to put all the pieces together to create the trap that will bring Caliga down and make Elan yours. And add a few certain Elani women to your harem. But other provinces aren’t quiet. A beautiful woman tried to murder you in Meti, did she act alone or was ordered to do so? You won’t find out until you can find out who she was and why she did what she did! We’ve also added an off-camera section in scene replay, take a look at what a your women get up to off-screen!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1h6a7l ... rtRO29t-XD

Teaser shot vaguely related to 7m8 Legate+ scene

Patch notes:
Harem c7m8
Content additions
-Caliga is vulnerable, it is time to make him obey you and take over his province.
-You've found out enough about Adeline to know Lord Bennaris was behind her attack. Time to pay a visit to his manor in Denai.
-If you want to reenter Celee, Mercalius's trust will need to be earned. Fortunately, an opportunity has presented itself. Yet another dead noble is just the tool you need!
-Terra's convinced you that she is a masochist. Selene in The King's Pleasure can teach her how to express her fetish safely.
-6 new scenes, 2 group scenes and 3 with Terra. An extended Legate+ scene.
-~160 new images, ~150 pages of text.

Harem c7m7
Content additions
-After months preparing to add Chinua to your Harem, she is as ready as she will ever be. Bring her back to her people one more time, show her more of Elan's history and she will show you everything!
-You met several interesting people at Caliga's ball before taking 'Claudia' home with you and making her yours. One of those was Ralap, asking for your help with an issue that he didn't want Caliga to know about. And this will prove to be a mythril opportunity to add the final touches to your plans to bring him down!
-A woman who you though was a simple courtesan at Mercalius's party turned out to be an assassin, killing Lord Makath and nearly killing you as well. You've put Noemi in charge of tracking her down and you'll start to discover this was not a one time thing.
-While 'Ralph' is involved in most of the erotic events of the game, your women get up to their own activities. There's been two new categories added to the end of replay mode, off-camera Legate+ and public. As I can I'll be filling out these events. Currently there's a scene between Samantha and Cecilia in Celee, Donna's night with Jorge, the light and dark variants of Samantha's night with Terra in Elan, and Kathleen's service with Caliga. The newest 3 of those will be reserved for my Legate+ patrons, every one beyond that will be viewable by everyone!
-You have been preparing your Elani allies for a strike against Caliga which should come in 7m8, but you can see what they're up to in the refuge and mine now.
-185 pages of new content, 214 new images.
-9 new scenes added, 2 more still coming!

Bug fixes
-Fixed an issue where Chinua's stone trainings would last too long
-Retroactively finished the issue where the above would break the refuge. Enter the refuge, it will force the refuge to the end state and let you see the last section of your discoveries.
-Fixed various timing issues: Terra must be evolved before training Chinua. You must have the portal key before the Corde Ball and recovering Rachel's shipment. Rachel won't asked to be assessed until you start chapter 7.
-Portal stone w/ Chinua should no longer crash the game.
-Many minor bugs/inconsistencies fixed pre ch7
Attachments
7m8.1 teaser.jpg
7m8 front.jpg
7m8 back.jpg

Blog http://harem-vx.blogspot.com/ Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&ty=h
ker

Re: Harem c7m8 released 9/24/18

Postby CloudRipper » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Anyone else having issues with the game lagging a bit after each update? Each time there is an update I seem to keep getting lag where its even crashed the game right as I get into a battle.
CloudRipper

Postby Darthjake » Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:13 am

No, as a matter of fact I just finished the new content the other day, and had no issues, except one where the game re-arranged my party formation right before I was going into a battle, fortunately I had made a save just prior to that, so while I won the fight, it was not a smooth as I usually prefer the fights to go.
Darthjake

Postby ker » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:54 pm

Plans for Chapter 8 and a bit of specific detail on 8m0
Chapter 8 plans.jpg

So we’re finally done with Chapter 7! I was going to go into detail about how that ended up, but it’d be a spoiler too far for those who haven’t had a chance to play the finale there, so lets just talk about chapter 8.

Chapter 8 is the long-awaited return to Celee. You cleared the Tu’Than out of the mines between Celee and Corsixa months ago (in game). The people of Celee were struggling with the local monsters since the Ratan army left them without protection. Well, the army is back and ‘protecting’ the local citizens might not be their greatest concern. We’ll be spending a few months, at least, exploring the situation in Celee.

I do say a months, as this will be a big project for us. We’re taking zones and events that we literally developed for years and must update that world before you re-enter Celee. Things have been changing while you were gone, we aren’t simply opening the door without giving you new things to find. Fortunately, I’ve had Hiro working on that for quite a few weeks now, so there is some content lined up already.

I’m expecting to be spending 1-3 months in each zone (Lesser Corsix, Mountain Glory, and Eliba) again, possibly with a Westlands diversion as well. You’ll meet a bunch of old friends, get a chance to add some women to your harem you missed before, and of course meet some new characters as well! But we’ll have to see how it actually goes, storylines tend to get a life of their own no matter what I want… like Elan!

For now, I’m just going to briefly touch on what’s planned for 8m0. We’re going to start with Lesser Corsix, updating every NPC in that zone with new conversations and content and at least one quest as well. But we need to get that door open first, which means finishing the investigation of John’s murder. Also, finishing up a few loose ends before starting Celee. Adeline’s arc will be completed and she will be yours, as well as Leona. With everything happening in Corsix, her city, Leona will be swept up by the events. And into your bed!

Finally, there will be another scene in 8m0 and you get to choose who! Right now, there’s a preliminary poll going that will narrow down the list from all your women to just 5. That ends at the end of the month, so vote now! The final will start on the first and run a week.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-poll-8347674 ($2+ pledge required)

ker

Postby ker » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:13 pm

Hey everyone! Just a few updates. First, the 8m0 poll. Rhea has really came out of nowhere to take the lead in this one. Which only makes sense, I had scene ideas for every other woman in the poll so you all had to pick the one that I didn’t. *sigh* Nah, not upset at all about, I’ve had a few ideas for her in the back of my head and I just need to work out the details.

Overall progress on 8m0 is going very well. Adeline’s capture and the resolution of her arc is completed by Altan and I’m about 75% of the way through rewriting it and getting it into code/images. Derek’s done his part in Lesser Corsix, that’s all rewritten/imaged and needs coding. I’ve been working on the quest to get you back into Celee. It turned out to be more complex than it needed to be (as everything in Harem tends to be) but it should be quite exciting. Vanessa will be heavily involved in both the quest and LC as she most associated with that zone. You’re going to get to know Livia, Mercalius’s wife, quite a bit better and see more of Marianna than you’ve seen before. And Leona will be yours. Beyond that, I’m hoping to get Noemi’s TKP bit done, a scene with Jessica and Donnie/Tomas and the poll scene all in this month. Fairly confident on those, a few bubble things I don’t want to mention right now. Hopefully we get into beta next week and release the week after!

And to just some larger work going on. I’m hoping that Hiro and Altan can take up most of the quests in Celee while I do just the code there. Ideally I’d love to spend quite a bit of time working on moving the Tenta storyline along, as well as giving Eleanor and Isabella a bit of camera time as well (Eleanor light, lsabella dark) as well as flush out a bit more content in Elan and maybe even another encounter with the divine.

Should be a lot of fun to make, and I hope it will be enjoyable to play. As always, thank you playing!
8m0 update.jpg

ker

Postby ker » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Harem c8m0 enters beta!

We’ve started the beta testing for Harem c8m0 a few days ago. All the basic code is in and being tested and I’ll be layering in images, full text, and combat over the next week or two. A huge thanks as always to all my beta team, both the new volunteers and the old testers. Harem would be a buggy mess without them!

What’s definitely in: Completing Mercalius’s quest to get back into Celee, that includes a scene with Vanessa as well as more time with both Marianna and Livia. Adeline’s arc will be finished with her added to your harem and Nona hinting about a new woman to pursue. You’ll be able to re-enter Lesser Corsix and meet a bunch of old characters and do a quest that might explain why you faced so many dangerous creatures in the ‘safe’ provinces. Donnie/Tomas will get another shot at their ‘grand prize’ and Rhea will try to change the people of Lesser Corsix’s ideas about her.

What’s on the bubble still: Leona’s arc is definitely being move along in 8m0, but I’m not sure if I’ll get it done and her in the harem in time. I’d like to move Chinua’s arc another step but might run out of time.

What’s getting pushed into a later release: Noemi’s TKP scene, Edrin/Fiona+Mary content, and the next step in the Eldari and Cecilia/Ariel lines.

But to end on a positive note, here’s a teaser of some of the women you’ll be meeting in Celee (not just 8m0). You’ve gotten to know Isabella and Eleanor very well, but you’ll get to see far more of Baylee, Julianne, and Alice than you have before. The Eldari line should finish somewhere in chapter 8 and there’s a few more characters I’ve hinted at that will start getting screen time!
8m0 beta.jpg

ker

Postby ker » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Harem c8m0 released to patrons, c7m8 out for the public players!
8m0 front.jpg
8m0 back.jpg

Chapter 7 is officially in the past! You rule Elan by proxy without anyone being the wiser and Ehri is scouring the province for women to aide your people. It’s time to set your sites on other women. Adeline tried to kill you in Meti, now it’s time to add her to your harem! Although you would have done that even if she wasn’t ordered to kill you… if she just caught your eye… but that’s not the important thing. She is skilled and beautiful so she will be yours. Speaking of beautiful women, there’s some that you missed on your first trip through Celee. Events are happening that will force Mercalius to owe you significant favors… the least of which is re-entry into Celee! You’ll learn far more about his beautiful wife Livia, see more of Legate Marianna than you ever have before, and get to spend some ‘quality’ time with your own Centura as you investigate a series of brutal murders in Corsix. After you have saved more than just his city, it’s time to revisit some old friends in Lesser Corsix and find out what’s happened to your allies why you were gone and maybe why even the Ratan provinces seemed full of monsters trying to kill you. Oh, Leona and Chinua go topless!

c8m0 https://www.patreon.com/posts/22170559
Content additions
-A crisis in Corsix may be just the opportunity you need to convince Mercalius that you're trustworthy enough to be allowed back into Celee. And you get to see more of his beautiful wife.
-It's clear that Adeline is just a weapon in Lord Bennaris's hands. A woman like that should be a sword in your hand, and a sheathe in your bed.
-All you know is that Legate Marianna is powerful and beautiful. You're about to find out that she is both beautiful and powerful.
-Back in Celee, things have been happening while you were gone. And they'll need your help to sort them out again.
-Chinua may have sworn to you in her people's way, but the Ratans won't respect that. You'll need to find a way to make her yours officially as well (portal stone)
-Minor changes to Benjamin in the gateway inn, updating his dialogue as the plot progresses.
-4 new scenes
-~225 pages of new text, ~190 new images

Bug fixes
-Reset Rhea, Naitay, and Donnie's skill to get them in the right spots.
-Fixed a bug with Caliga where you couldn't enter his office.
-Many text/continuity issues

And you may have heard that we finished chapter 7 and conquered Elan! While I don’t think either of those really qualify as spoilers, now everyone gets to see how not just the supporters on patreon. c7m8 is the conclusion to Elan, you’ve made his woman swear loyalty to you now it’s time to do the same to him… in a very different way of course! Adeline has tried to kill you, but you learned that she was just following orders. Time to find out who is controlling her and how they do it. Corsix is no more quiet than Elan and Denai are, the events that will allow you to return to Celee are just getting started in c7m8! Enjoy, as Donnie/Tomas gets a chance to enjoy Kathleen while Terra teaches you how to enjoy a masochistic woman.

Harem c7m8 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 1Z0U0Zpemc

Content additions
-Caliga is vulnerable, it is time to make him obey you and take over his province.
-You've found out enough about Adeline to know Lord Bennaris was behind her attack. Time to pay a visit to his manor in Denai.
-If you want to reenter Celee, Mercalius's trust will need to be earned. Fortunately, an opportunity has presented itself. Yet another dead noble is just the tool you need!
-Terra's convinced you that she is a masochist. Selene in The King's Pleasure can teach her how to express her fetish safely.
-6 new scenes, 2 group scenes and 3 with Terra. An extended Legate+ scene.
-~160 new images, ~150 pages of text.

ker

Postby ker » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:25 pm

Harem c7m8.2 released
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuK ... 1Z0U0Zpemc

Bug fixes
-Fixes a bug where if you completed Elani before Caliga it could stall progress.

ker

Postby Kruggov » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:12 pm

A small problem: In Chapter 4, the Quest Log says that Terra has a quest after completing all of Benjamin's quests, but before getting Kathleen. I think the message should not appear until after getting Kathleen.
Also, Is Joan supposed to be playable during Chapter 5 (after trial, but before boarding the tram)? While it makes sense to me why she is (she IS a skilled fighter with little to do in Corsix after all), but I wonder if it's a bug or not.
Kruggov
Newly Registered

Postby Darthjake » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:18 am

Joan is the foreman of the camp, she is a non-combatant, she organizes the miners and fighters, and is feisty, but she is not a combat npc.

Not sure about the Terra quest issue, been too long since I recruited her.
Darthjake

Postby ker » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:09 pm

Harem c8m1 released to patrons, c8m0 to public!

Harem c8m1 is ready for release! Definitely smaller than I was hoping but there was enough ready to ship to pack it up for you all! I had said before that 8m1 was going to be more focused on scenes, and that is definitely what it was. Samantha’s confidence was dinged by Cecilia’s trickery, but not that Cecilia has been taken care of its time to start building her back up. And since it’s Harem, that’s done in bed. Adeline’s sworn her loyalty to you, time to learn a bit more about her as well. In bed, of course. And after Kathleen’s lesson, Donnie or Tomas is ready to try his new ‘skills’ with Jessica. Although they don’t end up making to the bed until quite a bit later. Both Samantha’s and Jessica’s scene take place in Lesser Corsix’s inn after the Tower quest.

I was able to sneak a bit of plot into 8m1! Bring Chinua to Mercalius after you get access to Celee to add her to your harem officially.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/23030898

c8m1 - Small release due to holidays and injury
-As you travel through Celee again, your women still desire a night with you. After the Tower, it's Samantha's night. Be nice and treat her to a night in an inn instead of a bedroll.
-You have leashed the dangerous assassin, Adeline. Time to get to know her a bit better, in all senses of the word.
-You and Tomas both remember the emotional conversation between Donnie and Jessica in Lesser Corsix's inn many months ago... Lets see how round 2 goes after Kathleen's turn with them.
-Another mage is part of your harem now, but your ally advises that simply bringing her to the assessor may be an issue. Talk to Mercalius about her instead!
-3 new scenes added
-52 images added, 54 new pages of text.
-Redid Fiona's shop. Less fancy, less of a code-nightmare

Bug fixes/QoL
-Angelica added back into party if she didn't rejoin after Adeline

And to the public, 8m0! Chapter 7 is officially in the past! You rule Elan by proxy without anyone being the wiser and Ehri is scouring the province for women to aide your people. It’s time to set your sites on other women. Adeline tried to kill you in Meti, now it’s time to add her to your harem! Although you would have done that even if she wasn’t ordered to kill you… if she just caught your eye… but that’s not the important thing. She is skilled and beautiful so she will be yours. Speaking of beautiful women, there’s some that you missed on your first trip through Celee. Events are happening that will force Mercalius to owe you significant favors… the least of which is re-entry into Celee! You’ll learn far more about his beautiful wife Livia, see more of Legate Marianna than you ever have before, and get to spend some ‘quality’ time with your own Centura as you investigate a series of brutal murders in Corsix. After you have saved more than just his city, it’s time to revisit some old friends in Lesser Corsix and find out what’s happened to your allies why you were gone and maybe why even the Ratan provinces seemed full of monsters trying to kill you. Oh, Leona and Chinua go topless!

c8m0 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuK ... 1Z0U0Zpemc

Content additions
-A crisis in Corsix may be just the opportunity you need to convince Mercalius that you're trustworthy enough to be allowed back into Celee. And you get to see more of his beautiful wife.
-It's clear that Adeline is just a weapon in Lord Makath's hands. A woman like that should be a sword in your hand, and a sheathe in your bed.
-All you know is that Legate Marianna is powerful and beautiful. You're about to find out that she is both beautiful and powerful.
-Back in Celee, things have been happening while you were gone. And they'll need your help to sort them out again.
-Chinua may have sworn to you in her people's way, but the Ratans won't respect that. You'll need to find a way to make her yours officially as well (portal stone)
-Minor changes to Benjamin in the gateway inn, updating his dialogue as the plot progresses.
-3 new scenes
-~225 pages of new text, ~190 new images
Bug fixes
-Reset Rhea, Naitay, and Donnie's skill to get them in the right spots.
-Fixed a bug with Caliga where you couldn't enter his office.
-Many text/continuity issues
Attachments
8m1 back.jpg
8m1 front.jpg

ker

Postby ker » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Harem c8m1.1 and c8m0.1 hotfixes released

There was a bug where if you went into the mines to Celee immediately after Mercalius’s permission and then doubled back before entering Celee, you’d time-warp back into the trial sequence. If you’ve already done anything in Celee chapter 8 you aren’t at any risk and you can ignore this hotfix. If you were affected I might be able to resolve the issue but only if you didn’t start doing the trial activities. Email me your save if you were affected.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuK ... 1Z0U0Zpemc

Beyond that, things are going quite well in terms of Development. We’re nearly ready for the 8m2 beta which will be heavily focused on Celee. Old places will have new events in them (Castra), old friends will need help (Benjamin in Lesser Corsix), old friends will want attention (Rhea and Noemi), and you’ll get to meet some new friends (Valarie, Nona’s daughter). With any luck we’ll be in beta before this weekend and have Harem c8m2 out to patrons and c8m1 out to public for Christmas!

Note: If your running into issues with Angelica, go into system-debug-character reset and that should bring her back. If it doesn't, let me know.

ker

Postby ker » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:25 pm

Happy Holidays, I cum bearing gifts! (8m2 release)
8m2 front.jpg

Harem c8m2 is ready for my patrons, well before the holiday. You have gotten permission to re-enter Celee only to find that the Ratan army has all but reconquered the colonies. Your old friends and allies will need your help, and you are looking forward to meeting a few new friends… and adding them to your Harem! Nona may think her daughter is too wise to fall for your wiles, but she’s never felt the full power of them. Her daughter, Valerie, will. But first you have to get to her deeper in Celee, fortunately you’ve bypasses a blockade by Lesser Corsix in the past! Oh, and Noemi learns a few new tricks in The King’s Pleasure. Assuming you pay Selene, of course.
8m2 back.jpg

c8m2 https://www.patreon.com/posts/23462246
-You've been away from your Castra for too long. You acquired it first to find a way into Lesser Corsix, now it will be able to get you past Lesser Corsix.
-And with access to more of Celee, Valerie is out there somewhere. Maybe a new army buddy of yours will know where she is.
-The Celeean Swords were good allies and rewarded you well in the past. Benjamin in Lesser Corsix needs your help again.
-Noemi accepts you as her god, but she's still a willful woman. Selene might have a new trick to teach her in The King's Pleasure.
-4 new scenes add (View Noemi's training in replay mode)
-177 pages of new content, 109 new images

Bug Fix/QoL
-Fixed Freeze in Fiona's chapter 7 content (also fixed in 8m1)
-2 upgraded items added to Fiona's shop in Celee.
-Many fixes in old content, thanks TG!

And with the c8m2 release, Harem c8m1 goes out to the public. Unfortunately this was a smaller release due to both an injury and the holidays. But you get a few fun romps with your slaves and Donnie/Tomas gets another shot at Jessica!

c8m1 - Small release due to holidays and injury
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 1Z0U0Zpemc
-As you travel through Celee again, your women still desire a night with you. After the Tower, it's Samantha's night. Be nice and treat her to a night in an inn instead of a bedroll.

-You have leashed the dangerous assassin, Adeline. Time to get to know her a bit better, in all senses of the word.
-You and Tomas both remember the emotional conversation between Donnie and Jessica in Lesser Corsix's inn many months ago... Lets see how round 2 goes after Kathleen's turn with them.
-Another mage is part of your harem now, but your ally advises that simply bringing her to the assessor may be an issue. Talk to Mercalius about her instead!
-3 new scenes added
-52 images added, 54 new pages of text.
-Redid Fiona's shop. Less fancy, less of a code-nightmare

Bug fixes/QoL
-Angelica added back into party if she didn't rejoin after Adeline

ker

Re: Harem c8m2 released 12/22/18

Postby ker » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:44 pm

From everyone on the Harem team to you and yours, we wish you Happy Holidays! May they be merry, fulfilling, and safe! Spend some time with a significant other after everything is said and done and then it’s time for the new years!
Happy Holidays 2018!.jpg

And if you’re still looking for another secret Santa, I’d be glad to partner up with you! Give me a few dollars, support Harem’s development in 2019 and you’ll get hundreds of sexy scenes, an interesting story, and an RPG that you can enjoy for dozens of hours!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

Cheers for more scenes and content in 2019!

ker

Re: Harem c8m2 released 12/22/18

Postby ker » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:51 pm

8m3 update
8m3 update.jpg

I hope you all had a great holidays! I enjoyed mine quite a bit, feeling good enough to travel for the entire period and visit both my family and friends. Lots of fun, but time to get our noses back to our grindstone.

For the last week I’ve been putting together content for the Harem c8m3 release. This will be a smaller release due to the holidays, hoping to get about 100 pages and images or so. I left you with a bit of a cliffhanger after being sent away from Valerie unsatisfied, but Noemi and Phoebe were waiting to help you with that. They’ll take their turns satisfying you before Valerie sends you on another quest. But you’ll should get a bit more than just a feel for this one.

Beyond that, I’m just about caught up with the patreon poll scenes. Noemi’s was done last month, I worked out all what I wanted for Rhea’s scenes so those should be in 8m3 (both light and dark). Just finishing up those, I’ll likely do Vanessa’s TKP and the start up a poll for the next one. I’ve also had a fun idea for Cecilia’s assessment. She’s the only woman who wouldn’t call you master on entering Corsix, it’s time to have a bit of fun making that official now. I’m also going to get a Legate+ scene done, sorry the last one got caught up in the holidays.

I want to enter beta this week, which there are a bunch of things that we just won’t have time to get to due to the shortened dev cycle. I have a good start on Mercalius/Livia’s next bit, but not enough to get done in a reasonable amount of time. Derek’s gotten most of Eowen’s start done and Altan has Baylie nearly done, but neither of those are done enough to push into 8m3. 8m4 should be either early or large, we’ll have to see.

Anyways, thank you for the support as always!

ker

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects