[RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.12) (2017-05-13 update)

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.12) (2017-05-13 update)

Postby cala7074 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:26 am

My name is cala the game version is 1.12

Rena:
You will be a debtor and you need repay your debt and through find various job and work to earn the reward.

The game will start in repayment day before...After the day have to find ways to pay the debt...you can earned the enough amount drectly or through other means to gather the money...

This is the goal of the game...Repay the debt as much as possible and you can experience a lot of game stories.

==========update content==========

The version 1.12

NEW!Joeann second scene(Advanced threesome content).
-include 2 animation and some coherent CG.

Fix Peeping the windows will missing the scene Bug.

=============================

Game phase version 1.09

Job
-Bookstore job.
-Home totur.
-Club job.
-Clean Maid.

H-content
-Bookstore scene(Harass/Blow job).
-Totur scene(Tit job).
-Hospital scene(Harass).
-Eric scene(Hand job/Cos sex).
-Club scene(Bunny Harass/Drunk sex).
-Park kid scene(Blow job).
-Church scene(Nun Foot job).
-Maid scene(Maid Hand job).
-Shortcut scene(rape).

==========update content==========

Hope you like this game,and support me!! THX!!!!

AboutSomething:

The Artwork?

The art use illusion gmae-HS 3D models.Overall this way is save a lot of time to create the actor but some special modeling will be restricted and this is our want to overcome's goal if the work is good the artwork maybe can build by other style.

How the Game H content and story type?

Many games demand that you clearance the story and something is demand basic ability.
The story i want only a or two main line and other branch can play intime and play style mainly puzzle item and simple battle.
Main H scene would be CG and combined with animation and H-content elements that are being designed for the game:
Shota,threesome,prostitute,purelove,fantasycharacters
Cosplay H-content.
RPG battle H-content.

Totally i hope this game can be more funny than serious so it will have element that form other video game or anmate characters content or design.

About the Patreon?

If you like this game and hope it can release on date.Because of those games are not incomplete and I want through Patreon to fundraising that can support I have enough time to develop more games.

screenshot:

Game update log

====================

NEW! - Maid H-scene.
-You can skip some repeat h-sence job. ex.bookstore/club
-Shortcut scene.

NEW! - Church H-scene
-Repair the H-Scene:club,park kid,nurse
-Fix some small icons/Hints

NEW! - Fix Mainly Storyline
-Temporarily Removed ERO/INT/CHA satus,simplify game play.

- NEW! - Park H-scene(need tutor scene complete)
- Fix ERO/INT/CHA get the way,you can raise it by collect CG now.
- Fix a lot sound/BGM it source by maoudamashii.
- Add Dojo room.

- NEW! Hospital first meet scene
- Fix some scene triggers button.

- addition of a mainly storyline
- NEW! West Dist and church.
- You can skip the minigame.
- Some BUG Fix.

- NEW! The club H-Scene.
- NEW! The eric H-Scene.
- NEW! CG collection.
- Some BUG Fix.

- NEW! The Tutor H-Scene.
- NEW! CG collection.
- Some BUG Fix.

- NEW! The bookstore H-Scene.

====================

Free Download ver1.10 fix:
https://mega.nz/#!WExiWKjD!HbFp0u51B32XwUXBdBL1OS5Rig8V-niYf7qFkSWaKiY

My patreon
https://www.patreon.com/cala7074
Last edited by cala7074 on Sat May 13, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 6 times in total.
cala7074

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.03) (2017-1-24 update)

Postby Vid » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:42 am

I like your start so far. You could probably use someone to check over your English but it's not the worst I've seen.

A bug though, after the scene in the back of the bookstore where you help that guy, the game is stuck frozen after the scene, with the character portrait not disappearing, and all controls locked out.

You could maybe it make a bit clearer where everything is on the map, ie. your house, the work places, your friend's house, etc.

The minigames for work are fine, and I'm sure you spent a bit of time on them, but I have to say it would get repetitive when you have to do that every day twice a day to get money. Especially when it's so easy, it just takes time but there's no challenge anyways so you'll always meet the goal. You could make it a shorter time limit (and increase pay out then of course) or maybe make is skipable after the first time? I don't know.

With or without the minigames, it seems to take a long time get raise your stats, maybe I'm wrong but it seems like the only way is by buying books, and it takes like 2-3 days of work to just buy one. I bought a few and saw no stat changes before I have up. Maybe work on that?
Vid

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.03) (2017-1-24 update)

Postby cala7074 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Vid Wrote:I like your start so far. You could probably use someone to check over your English but it's not the worst I've seen.

A bug though, after the scene in the back of the bookstore where you help that guy, the game is stuck frozen after the scene, with the character portrait not disappearing, and all controls locked out.

You could maybe it make a bit clearer where everything is on the map, ie. your house, the work places, your friend's house, etc.

The minigames for work are fine, and I'm sure you spent a bit of time on them, but I have to say it would get repetitive when you have to do that every day twice a day to get money. Especially when it's so easy, it just takes time but there's no challenge anyways so you'll always meet the goal. You could make it a shorter time limit (and increase pay out then of course) or maybe make is skipable after the first time? I don't know.

With or without the minigames, it seems to take a long time get raise your stats, maybe I'm wrong but it seems like the only way is by buying books, and it takes like 2-3 days of work to just buy one. I bought a few and saw no stat changes before I have up. Maybe work on that?

Very grateful your suggestion.The English is probably a big problem for me.lol
The bug i will fix but i don't have see it and the game location indeed is complicated that i will use other ways to display.
And about the stats rasie book only now but in future maybe some scene would be up the stats and the stats's display indeed not obvious and i will treat it too.
cala7074

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.031) (2017-1-28 update)

Postby greendude » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Is it even possible to defeat the first scammer you fight?
greendude

Postby cala7074 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:30 am

greendude Wrote:Is it even possible to defeat the first scammer you fight?

Of course you can! but the enemy is not easy to fight...use the skill and item!
cala7074

Postby katie4565 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:16 am

found a bug :O
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Helping the guy in the bookstore makes my game freeze. it dosnt do anything but show Rena after it says he leaves 1000$
katie4565

Postby cala7074 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

katie4565 Wrote:found a bug :O

Helping the guy in the bookstore makes my game freeze. it dosnt do anything but show Rena after it says he leaves 1000$

it's the 1.031verion? i update new1.032 and i wont found it!thx you report.
https://mega.nz/#!vJQ1iCDQ!aREFtlKMuyH9 ... Jjj6HfbQ7I
cala7074

Postby cala7074 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:14 am

The Rena game design was originally a small simulation game of Rena's life in the town.
I want the game to play style is open and free, but there is a very obvious shortcoming is the lack of theme stories.
In the next update I will import an explicit story background.
By establishing a clear story background Rena can also go to other storylines without leaving the theme.Thanks you play this game and hope you keep to support me!!
cala7074

Postby greendude » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:50 pm

cala7074 Wrote:

That bug only shows up when he's approached from the left, because that is the direction in which he runs off. It works perfectly if you talk to him from the right.
greendude

Postby cala7074 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:41 am

greendude Wrote:
cala7074 Wrote:

That bug only shows up when he's approached from the left, because that is the direction in which he runs off. It works perfectly if you talk to him from the right.

I got it!thx u report it and the next update will fix it...
cala7074

Postby Andvett Aeon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:35 pm

I agree with Vid, the minigames are fine but it gets repetitive after a while, maybe you could add a skip option.
For example, in the library I can get 25-30 books which would award me 250~300g at "F" Charisma, so the skip option would award me a fixed amount, maybe 120~150, so the player can choose to skip the minigame or play it for a higher award.

Also, at the club after the bouncer grants you access to the rooms in the back, if you sleep and come back the next day the bouncer is blocking the door, even though he says that you can pass.
Andvett Aeon
Newly Registered

Postby cala7074 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:32 am

Andvett Aeon Wrote:I agree with Vid, the minigames are fine but it gets repetitive after a while, maybe you could add a skip option.
For example, in the library I can get 25-30 books which would award me 250~300g at "F" Charisma, so the skip option would award me a fixed amount, maybe 120~150, so the player can choose to skip the minigame or play it for a higher award.

Also, at the club after the bouncer grants you access to the rooms in the back, if you sleep and come back the next day the bouncer is blocking the door, even though he says that you can pass.

ok the minigames problem i have fix it and thx u idea!And the bug fix too.Those fix will release on 1.04 version soon.thank you! :)
cala7074

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.04) (2017-2-07 update)

Postby cala7074 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:05 am

new version 1.05 for patreon
NEW! - Hospital first meet scene
-Fix some scene triggers button.
cala7074

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.04) (2017-2-07 update)

Postby cala7074 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:03 am

new version 1.06 for patreon

NEW! - Park H-scene(need tutor scene complete)

-Now in the H-scene before you need to defeat a fairy(battle) to continue scene.
-Fix ERO/INT/CHA get the way,you can raise it by collect CG now.
-Fix a lot sound/BGM it source by maoudamashii.
-Add Dojo room.

**This version may cause previous save wrong**
cala7074

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.09) (2017-3-25 update)

Postby cala7074 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 pm

The version 1.09

NEW!Maid scene.
-You can skip some repeat h-sence job. ex.bookstore/club
-Shortcut scene.
In Order to go to store street you will take the shortcut there have rogue will take property and rape rena!Use the shining spots on the shortcut map to avoid them!You can buy items to fight them easier from store.

PS.If have some bug can reply it post thx!!
cala7074

Postby Firefall » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Liking the game so far, the art's pretty great. I just gotta say, "feels so good" or "feel so good" depending on context would work a lot better than all the "comfortable" that show up in the h scene dialogue. Just a thought. Thanks for the game.
Firefall

Postby cala7074 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Firefall Wrote:Liking the game so far, the art's pretty great. I just gotta say, "feels so good" or "feel so good" depending on context would work a lot better than all the "comfortable" that show up in the h scene dialogue. Just a thought. Thanks for the game.

I fix most word,It quite helpful thx!!
cala7074

Re: [RPGMaker MV]Rena (Demo 1.12) (2017-05-13 update)

Postby RayneKnight1122 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:22 am

Hi, love the game so far - however i seem to have some trouble getting to some of the H-scenes?

I can't seem to figure out the bookstore h-scene or the kid in the park h-scene - i've gotten to the tit-job scene with the tutor job, but can't get any further than that? The kid in the park one just says 'the kid looks a bit different' and that's it and the people in the bookstore just ask what book i like or that you can buy a lot of books?

Also, i can't get the cos h-scene with Eric either?

Any tips on what i need to do to get these would be great!
RayneKnight1122
Newly Registered

Postby cala7074 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 pm

RayneKnight1122 Wrote:Hi, love the game so far - however i seem to have some trouble getting to some of the H-scenes?

I can't seem to figure out the bookstore h-scene or the kid in the park h-scene - i've gotten to the tit-job scene with the tutor job, but can't get any further than that? The kid in the park one just says 'the kid looks a bit different' and that's it and the people in the bookstore just ask what book i like or that you can buy a lot of books?

Also, i can't get the cos h-scene with Eric either?

Any tips on what i need to do to get these would be great!

I would improve this problem it game tips are not clear...thx u report it!!

and eric you may give his a cake i thinki don't know you stop in which step :oops:
cala7074

Postby N0Show » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:50 pm

yoooo. whats gonna happen now that your patreon is gone?
N0Show
Newly Registered

Return to Non-Flash Projects