please delete

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: A Girl And Her Dog v.1609-1 (game)

Postby PixelProdukt » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:04 pm

So V.1610-01 is now public, get it here: http://agahd.blogspot.de/p/download.html

I also edited some of the initial starting post. Hope you like it. Cheers
PixelProdukt

Re: A Girl And Her Dog v.1610-01 (game)

Postby anctilwolf » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:39 pm

how do i load my old save file? i know where to find it but no more than that
anctilwolf
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshri » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:14 pm

EDIT: Tried new version. Very cool! Can't wait to see that happens next. Only one thing makes me sad - no sex scenes with HAL in this version :D

Two question.

Are you already thought about adding more different sex scenes in game? What you decide? I mean how about sex scenes not only with friendly npc after heroine finished their tasks. Rape from the enemies (or even heroine reverse rape them using some succubus style powers or without them?). If you don't like this type of content, for example, something like sex traps or something else that can extend sexual opportunities in game?

What about cumming in sex scenes? Sorry if i or someone else already bother you too much by this question.
Last edited by Gidshri on Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gidshri

Postby WingsofChange » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:19 pm

Ok I finally grew a pair and downloaded the game and instantly loved it I was actually everything I thought it would be after reading the forum thoroughly (I mean that in a good way). Now I already beat it (well that's what the game says) and what I love about the game is its visuals and game play (although I thought the controls were a little wonky even with the ability to change them although it could of been my keyboard.). Also please excuse me for expressing my inner 10 yr old but I thought the logic in the game was a bit funny as well it's like that Carly Rae Jepsen song that was a hit 4 years ago " Hey I just met you, and this is crazy, but you just helped me, so let me fuck you maybe?" And I also get the whole Fallout 4 parody thing going on you can't fool me I know what your about :P. For the H-scenes I thought were really hot especially the werewolf one. Also off of the good stuff I know you're still working on the game so I'm pretty sure this will eventually be solved, but I thought the game was really short I actually finished it in a couple of hours and I thought some aspects of the game like the crops and energy bar were as of now pointless. Also I found a small glitch, there's a small wooden in the corner of a prison room that's a death trap. Once you get behind it there is no way to get out from it your infinity stuck there and you'll have to reload a previous save in order to get out. I can PM you an image attachment of the glitch so you can get a better idea of where it is. Oh and one more negative thing to me I thought Lilly looked a lot more like a furry elf with a tail than a cat girl but can't change it now huh nor do you really need to just something I wanted to say. Finally what I'd like to see in the game is a level system and your weapons and armor gets damaged but can be repaired even when broken at the crafting table and if you get defeated while naked the enemy that defeats you rapes you as a death scene. In all I give the game an A rating good work.

*EDIT* I forgot you can put image attachments from your computer files. So well here it is and I only found that one box so far and when you use the attack button while moving down under the box you'll cause the bug. I haven't tried with all of items so i don't know if there is more of them because I found totally on accident.
Attachments
DeathTrapBox.png
the Area of the Box that causes the bug.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby PixelProdukt » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:00 pm

anctilwolf Wrote:how do i load my old save file? i know where to find it but no more than that

Hey, yeah we had an issue with the old savefiles. It's a dumb bug caused by the new features we added. Try the fix from our blog: agahd.blogspot.com/p/download.html

@Gidshri:
Yeah, we want to add a lot of scenes of course but also a setting for them to fit. With the enemy-thing: Several people already asked for this, we are currently testing a few things out there and I think we might add stuff like that in the release after the next one. I would like to add a whole lot of new stuff every release, but the only issue is time :D Even though I'd say we are pretty fast at the stuff we do we are only two people, so we have to manage what comes next and so on.

@WingsofChange:
Thanks, I appreciate it. As said to Gidshri, time is the only matter. Yeah, crops etc. are actually a bit pointless now, they are only a bit of a tease for a concept we would like to implement. The village in general is a whole other task, we want to redo some stuff to make the whole mechanics more plausible.
And don't you dare say something about Lilly :P That's probably a matter of personal taste, I like her more 'feral' appearance than your standard-anime catgirl. Also I'm always bothered by those anime catgirl ears. They are anatomically not possible in the way they are drawn :D But yeah, her ears may be a bit too long, even though she is kinda inspired by a lynx.
And thanks for the finding of the deathtrap. I normaly test all the stuff I place around the maps but still some things can slip my attention. I will look at this and change it. In the next release the players collisionbox will be a bit bigger anyway, I think now she can slip into small gaps too easily.
PixelProdukt

Postby musical74 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Couple of things I've noticed"

1) Bosses seem really easy, yes they take some punishment but it's still easy to club both of them, more so with *free healing* if you don't pick it up right away
2) Unintentional or not, you can club the head Juggler repeatedly. Beat him, go down a room, go back up and club him some more. Repeat as many times as you want
3) Think, given how old juggler boss (the one you can recruit) acts, he and the succubus need to have sex. Same goes for him and HAL
4) think for the bosses if you lose you get a *rape scene* before trying again

I do like where this is going, the crops addition was *that's nice, but why?* right now. Assuming there will be a farmer type later? Also, given how Nadia seems willing to fuck pretty much every NPC, be interesting to see her, Lilly, and the succubus in a threesome!
musical74

Postby PixelProdukt » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:33 pm

musical74 Wrote:Couple of things I've noticed"

1) Bosses seem really easy, yes they take some punishment but it's still easy to club both of them, more so with *free healing* if you don't pick it up right away
2) Unintentional or not, you can club the head Juggler repeatedly. Beat him, go down a room, go back up and club him some more. Repeat as many times as you want
3) Think, given how old juggler boss (the one you can recruit) acts, he and the succubus need to have sex. Same goes for him and HAL
4) think for the bosses if you lose you get a *rape scene* before trying again

I do like where this is going, the crops addition was *that's nice, but why?* right now. Assuming there will be a farmer type later? Also, given how Nadia seems willing to fuck pretty much every NPC, be interesting to see her, Lilly, and the succubus in a threesome!

Thanks for your feedback.
As for the bosses I guess everyone has a different opinion. We had a lot of feedback for the first boss that he was to hard so we changed him slightly and tried to make the second one also not too difficult. Think we still gotta find the sweet spot where it doesnt feel like a waste of time but also not too challenging for people to get frustrated. For the sexscenes I already stated above, we will try that out.
I dont quite understand point 3), what does his behaviour have to do with he should have sex with them? :D But yeah, we also want to have some stuff going on between different npc's, that's why we want to rework the village a bit (incl. making the stuff to build more logical).
PixelProdukt

Postby musical74 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:43 am

3) was more his whining about wanting pussy, so I was thinking *pair him with a succubus and a sex robot if he wants pussy, I'm sure they will be happy to help him!*
musical74

Postby WingsofChange » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:13 am

musical74 Wrote:3) was more his whining about wanting pussy, so I was thinking *pair him with a succubus and a sex robot if he wants pussy, I'm sure they will be happy to help him!*

Just keep going back to see the Warden there problem solved.
Last edited by WingsofChange on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

“Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.”
-Mae West and Woody Allen
WingsofChange

Postby g474232 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:02 am

PixelProdukt Wrote:Hey, yeah we had an issue with the old savefiles. It's a dumb bug caused by the new features we added. Try the fix from our blog: agahd.blogspot.com/p/download.html

I too have issues with the save files, on Mac OS, I used to have an old one pre 09-01, but when loaded in 09-01 the game would crash couple minutes in. And can't save. At some point I deleted the save from the save/load menu. Ever since 09-01 or 10-01 - I can't make new saves. Tried to delete any and all unity/pixelprodukt files I could find, no success :(
g474232
Newly Registered

Postby hoboy » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:15 am

g474232 Wrote:
PixelProdukt Wrote:Hey, yeah we had an issue with the old savefiles. It's a dumb bug caused by the new features we added. Try the fix from our blog: agahd.blogspot.com/p/download.html

I too have issues with the save files, on Mac OS, I used to have an old one pre 09-01, but when loaded in 09-01 the game would crash couple minutes in. And can't save. At some point I deleted the save from the save/load menu. Ever since 09-01 or 10-01 - I can't make new saves. Tried to delete any and all unity/pixelprodukt files I could find, no success :(

I can second this - on my Mac I can't save, where I used to be able to...
hoboy

Postby kvier » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:25 am

Linux port is getting bit by a filename path separator goof. It's using "\" instead of "/". Probably the same problem with the Mac build.

e.g. I have $HOME/.config/unity3d/PixelProduct/AGirlAndHerDog\Prison03_0_2186_63612682813454.agahd
kvier

Postby Gidshiri » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 pm

I really waiting for the HAL scene. Robo-girls is so cool :D
Gidshiri

Postby Corprus » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:47 pm

Hello all. Where to find the catnip?
Corprus
Newly Registered

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Corprus Wrote:Hello all. Where to find the catnip?

I already asked about same on previous page :D

kvier Wrote:The catnip is
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

in the southeast corner of map two south of Freehaven or two north of the prison
Gidshiri

Postby Shardoom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 pm

I've been playing this on agahd_1610-01 for a couple of hours now and I am really impressed with it. It's really fun and seemingly bug free too, which is nice.
Just wondering though, since it seems like I've done everything but my completion bar is only showing 92%...

I've recruited all three NPC's and built their houses.
Upgraded my sword.
Fucked the Succubi to gain the magic power.
Given the Dickwolf guy his 50 bones and fucked him.
Sent the Slimegirl back to her well.
Built the flower pots.
Built the crops.
Built the pub.
Pretty sure I've opened all the treasure boxes too.

Any idea what I'm missing or is that just the way it is for now?
Last edited by Shardoom on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shardoom

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 pm

Shardoom Wrote:I've been playing this on agahd_1610-01 for a couple of hours now and I am really impressed with it. It's really fun and seemingly bug free too, which is nice.
Just wondering though, since it seems like I've done everything but my completion bar is only showing 92%...

I've recruited all three NPC's and built their houses.
Upgraded my sword.
Fucked the Succubi to gain the magic power.
Given the Dickwolf guy his 50 bones and fucked him.
Sent the Slimegirl back to her well.
Pretty sure I've opened all the treasure boxes too.

Any idea what I'm missing or is that just the way it is for now?

Are you recruted HAL into the bar? Scene with catnip?
Last edited by Gidshiri on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gidshiri

Postby Shardoom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Hmm, Hal into the bar you say?
No haven't done that...

Done the catnip scene though yeah... (You have to do that in order to gain access to the rest of the prison...)

Edit: BINGO that did it! Thanks, would never have thought of recruiting HAL as the bartender though, bit random...
Shardoom

Postby Gidshiri » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Shardoom Wrote:Hmm, Hal into the bar you say?
No haven't done that...

It is really pity, but HAL still haven't scene. Despite this her recruiting still hold 8% from all progress bar :D
Gidshiri

Postby Shardoom » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Well, there is still lots to come I'm guessing Hal scenes, more scenes from the other guys, access through the grand gate, more Slimegirl stuff, maybe recruit the Dickwolf, rape on defeat etc etc.

This game is really good, but still far from complete, I'd say.
Shardoom

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects