Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban X Life - VXace - New version

Postby MMazeStalker » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:41 am

In order to get the d/l going, we need the decryption key. Could you post the full link as this one is incomplete. Thanks for the save file. It will save a lot of time
MMazeStalker

Postby MAXXXING » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:36 am

Anyone has a link to nergal's website where they are developing UL?
MAXXXING

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:52 am

MMazeStalker Wrote:In order to get the d/l going, we need the decryption key. Could you post the full link as this one is incomplete. Thanks for the save file. It will save a lot of time

Again sorry, as i said, I am kind of new to mega so I'll try figure it out and update the link
Major Edit: Updated the link on previous post with the decrypt key. I am pretty sure it works now.

MAXXXING Wrote:Anyone has a link to nergal's website where they are developing UL?

http://nergalsnest.blogspot.de/ there is the link to nergals blog where they are developing ubxl. I also like the fact that they got the artist of Jay Marvel to do the art(so far)
brontanius

Postby mrttao » Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:34 pm

brontanius Wrote:Here is the link

thank you.
mrttao

Postby MAXXXING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:50 am

brontanius Wrote: http://nergalsnest.blogspot.de/ there is the link to nergals blog where they are developing ubxl. I also like the fact that they got the artist of Jay Marvel to do the art(so far)

Thank you for the link. Also, it seems Nergal hired JayMarvel to do the art for his (her?) clone of UxL, which is still in development.
MAXXXING

Postby kazacku » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:34 pm

MAXXXING Wrote:
brontanius Wrote: http://nergalsnest.blogspot.de/ there is the link to nergals blog where they are developing ubxl. I also like the fact that they got the artist of Jay Marvel to do the art(so far)

Thank you for the link. Also, it seems Nergal hired JayMarvel to do the art for his (her?) clone of UxL, which is still in development.

He's also hiring an animator. He's just going above and beyond for all of his projects, especially considering he's only getting ~$750/month as opposed to Wootch's ~$2k, and he did his own art...
This guy seems like he really enjoys what he does, and (from another forum) it honestly pisses me off when people say he's blatantly stealing from Wootch.
kazacku

Postby brontanius » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:31 pm

I seriously don't understand people who are still defending wootch at this point and condemning those who want the game to still be alive. Wootch has disappeared currently for about 4-5 months now and before this time, he did this before and that time he had disappeared for two years. two years. How does this guy still have support and defence?
brontanius

Postby lunaark » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:35 pm

brontanius Wrote:I seriously don't understand people who are still defending wootch at this point and condemning those who want the game to still be alive. Wootch has disappeared currently for about 4-5 months now and before this time, he did this before and that time he had disappeared for two years. two years. How does this guy still have support and defence?

Maybe they just love his game :/
it's exactly the same when people see that a new elder scroll is in dev 6years after a real TES or when Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs' creator post every 6-7 months.
They have faith in creator :D
lunaark

Postby brontanius » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:45 pm

lunaark Wrote:Maybe they just love his game :/
it's exactly the same when people see that a new elder scroll is in dev 6years after a real TES or when Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs' creator post every 6-7 months.
They have faith in creator :D

Personally I can see why they would with Elder scrolls, that is kind of a juggernaut and world wide favourite and I personally don't know about Furry Fury. However, I can't understand why they defend him man. I can have faith, I can support them on patreon willingly and I can love their game but when they don't even treat their community with the base respect that they deserve and then just disappear for years on end only to come back for a few months and disappear again, they just don't deserve that kind of die hard loyalty, faith or support.
brontanius

Postby lunaark » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:22 pm

brontanius Wrote:Personally I can see why they would with Elder scrolls, that is kind of a juggernaut and world wide favourite and I personally don't know about Furry Fury. However, I can't understand why they defend him man. I can have faith, I can support them on patreon willingly and I can love their game but when they don't even treat their community with the base respect that they deserve and then just disappear for years on end only to come back for a few months and disappear again, they just don't deserve that kind of die hard loyalty, faith or support.

Yeah i think so too.
Creator should post once a month at least to say if they stop this project or not.
lunaark

Postby Zaiaku666 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:17 am

They're basically comitting fraud, for not delivering a product that was promised in return for funds or at least an explanation for the delay, Why people haven't contacted Patreon admins about it, is beyond me.
Zaiaku666

Postby matsc » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:10 am

Zaiaku666 Wrote:They're basically comitting fraud, for not delivering a product that was promised in return for funds or at least an explanation for the delay, Why people haven't contacted Patreon admins about it, is beyond me.

Because Patreon, fundamentally, is not about "buying a product". When you pledge, you are becoming a patron of the arts. You are giving money to support an artist while they.... do art. That's all. There is no strict buy-and-sell aspect to it, its simply "Hey I like your work and want you to be able to buy lunch tomorrow".

That can be lost on both the artists and the patrons, and can often lead to some REALLY ugly situations (glares at Breeding Season), but in the end the impetus to pull a pledge is on the patron, not the artist. For better or worse. The patreon bubble will likely burst one day if the situation continues as it stands, but for now its the best chance most aspiring artists (of any sort) have, so its going to be used.
matsc

Postby Edwark » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:56 pm

How do I get the sister scenes? I don´t even know the password of her computer. Where do i get it??
Edwark
Newly Registered

Postby brontanius » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Edwark Wrote:How do I get the sister scenes? I don´t even know the password of her computer. Where do i get it??

Look to page 31 for a full list of scenes in the game and how to get them or look to page 34 and get the save file download for a 99% file. missing only 1 scene which is the Nana BJ.
brontanius

Postby Crazybeaver » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Nice game, but i had stuccked, please help out:
In another dimension cant walk throu 2 orcs, that guarding next screen (with boy or girl).
Also, when 0.2 or (better) 1.0 will be?
Crazybeaver
Newly Registered

Postby BigBoobsPerv » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:59 am

Hi Guy's, I'm new to the game and I am interested in it's development and in recent I found this: http://nergalsnest.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=6fb0b66dc8023b6c It is the game with a remake of the character designs from the game with the artwork done by Jay Marvel. I like the design and the (so far) animations that are on the blog and I feel that it could be a good idea for the game with a retexture overhaul.
BigBoobsPerv
Newly Registered

Postby brontanius » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:58 pm

BigBoobsPerv Wrote:Hi Guy's, I'm new to the game and I am interested in it's development and in recent I found this: http://nergalsnest.blogspot.co.uk/?zx=6fb0b66dc8023b6c It is the game with a remake of the character designs from the game with the artwork done by Jay Marvel. I like the design and the (so far) animations that are on the blog and I feel that it could be a good idea for the game with a retexture overhaul.

You found nergalsnest so easily because wootch whom is developing this game gave up and has done one of his disappearing acts. He was late on an update by over a month and then made a bullshit reason up to disappear. Nergal did a small update for the game and then decided to take it up full time after debating it a bit but then due to, I think copyright reasons or i think it has to do with the intellectual rights, nergal is making it into a different game called urban demons with new stuff. It will be completely different to urbanxlife and will be free from wootch being able to try anything if he wanted to. It is by no means a retexture overhaul.

To be honest, I am very surprised people are still giving him nearly 200 $/€ for doing absolutely nothing. Considering his last disappearing act lasted 2 years, this is pure idiocy in my eyes.
brontanius

Postby blah00 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:35 am

Does anyone know anything about the bird? I've been looking for why there is a bird sleeping in your path/how to move him on the second story, but I can't find anything about it. You can reach the path by walking between the bed and your computer while in your room.
blah00
Newly Registered

Postby proton » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:33 pm

hello, the UrbanXlife game, how did it to care for the quest of the bird on the steps of peiyo ?? thank you
proton
Newly Registered

Postby snakevenom386 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:05 am

proton Wrote:hello, the UrbanXlife game, how did it to care for the quest of the bird on the steps of peiyo ?? thank you

blah00 Wrote:Does anyone know anything about the bird? I've been looking for why there is a bird sleeping in your path/how to move him on the second story, but I can't find anything about it. You can reach the path by walking between the bed and your computer while in your room.

I may well be wrong about this, but i don't think that's been implemented yet - and may well never be, given the current state of things.
snakevenom386

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects