please delete

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

please delete

Postby PixelProdukt » Sun May 01, 2016 6:36 pm

--- please delete ---
Last edited by PixelProdukt on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
PixelProdukt

Re: A Girl And Her Dog (game)

Postby The Human Being » Mon May 02, 2016 2:58 am

This game is freaking amazing! I haven't had any glitches any only have two questions. What's the last image I need to unlock in the gallery? The only thing I haven't interacted with was the pixies and they're gone now. Also any plans for the wolf guy Lemor?
The Human Being
Newly Registered

Postby Gizmo1206 » Mon May 02, 2016 3:57 am

wow definitely want to keep an eye out for this, like the art style and like the fetishes and planned fetishes
Gizmo1206

Postby Emily21 » Mon May 02, 2016 11:06 am

looks really interesting! I'll be sure to try this later in the next few days!
Emily21

Postby Draga » Mon May 02, 2016 2:08 pm

Looks really nice and awesome graphics! I'm going to try it out later, I just hope there won't be too many unnecessary fightings or grinding.
Draga

Postby Luckzor » Mon May 02, 2016 9:35 pm

The game looks really good, the history is interesting, but is a shame the game no have shota or loli, but i understand why you dont put there. Great project.
Luckzor
Newly Registered

Postby nad destroyer » Mon May 02, 2016 11:02 pm

how do I get past the very beginning after I hit new game? I can't find a place to get past the text.
nad destroyer

Postby docsilence » Tue May 03, 2016 12:10 am

This was really fun to play. I'm kind of stuck because I can't find the mandrake plant. Any tips?
Also super looking forward to the new additions.
docsilence

Postby PixelProdukt » Tue May 03, 2016 12:51 am

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Also feel free to critizise, tell us what you liked, what you didn't and so on. For example did you find Yhorg? I don't want to spoiler, but there is a guy named like that ;) We weren't sure if this quest is a bit too hidden.
We would also appreciate if you drop us a message here or per mail at [email protected] if you stumble across any typoerrors or strange grammar.

About shota or loli: I actually like the idea about shota, i think that would fit well. What we meant was that you won't find any dark themed sex, like raping an 8-year-old, mentally destroying someone, gore or something like that (and also insects. I hate insects :D). So if you're into something like that, you will be dissapointed. We want to create a lighthearted goodfeel game about sex, so of course the 'casual' shota/loli would probably fit and will see appearance at some point.

So long
PixelProdukt

Postby kvier » Tue May 03, 2016 1:12 am

Here's a kinda oblique hint: there's one place which the game kinda warns you away from ... but it's the only place where you're explicitly told about interacting with plants.

Too oblique?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The ? in the north-western corner of the map, due north of the lumberjack
kvier

Postby VintageBass » Tue May 03, 2016 1:36 am

Um, there is actually a bit of a rule on shota/loli content, and I'm just not too certain about where things will go if something like that does get added into the game. Oh I know you do want the game to be lighthearted, and I most certainly like that, but I don't want a game like this end up deleted because of it breaking forum rules. That's all.

Otherwise I very much love this game! I love the art, the gameplay is actually pretty cool, and it's looking pretty good for it being like an alpha. I'll love to see what this game will evolve into and see what else into the game (I'm also with you on the bugs. If they're anthro, then that's my exception, otherwise regular bugs are a no-no)
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby m3rchant » Tue May 03, 2016 3:48 am

This seems like it would be a fun game (aside from the loli. Sorry but that's one of the few things I despise.) One problem, though... I can't seem to get past the backstory page!

Nad destroyer had the same problem, so I know it's not a fluke... Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I downloaded it using Mega?
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Postby Sasha » Tue May 03, 2016 5:30 am

I believe I've found a bug. If you open up the inventory while the screen with the fairies is up (didn't test it with any of the other menu items or scenes, sorry), the image gets stuck on screen after the scene has ended. Enemies can still trigger combat and such, the image is just stuck I guess. Then when you restart it, you can't load the save, but if you start a new game, you keep your items/points (the actual levels are at default until you increase points again, after which they return to how they were before).
Sasha

Postby Borkenone » Tue May 03, 2016 9:11 am

I can't load my save data
the load button doesn't work apparently, or is it just me?
Borkenone

Postby PixelProdukt » Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Of course we don't want to do anything against the forum terms. I think we better drop the topic for now, as it's something for a later version anyway and when it's time, we'll see how it turns out. Though i didnt find anything specific against shota/loli in the forum terms, though of course childsex is a nogo and i agree with that. Shota/Loli is in my opinion a bit borderline, since it's kind of "ok" if they are just small grown adults with an underdeveloped appearance. But anyway, let's drop it for now.

@m3rchant: you mean after you click "Begin your journey" nothing happens? Or can you specify your bug? We already have an issue on that since it seems some people having the problem not being able to play because of the starting screen never disappearing.

@Borkenone: Was your last Checkpoint in the Lumberjack Hut? This one seems to be bugged cause of internal naming issues. We already fixed this and will put up a new version soon, so stay tuned. You should be able to use your savegame with the newer version.
PixelProdukt

Postby Mattricole » Tue May 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Borkenone Wrote:I can't load my save data
the load button doesn't work apparently, or is it just me?

Happened to me. I selected new game, and strangely enough I started out with everything I had, and the quest I completed were complete. I found that if you save just about anywhere that isn't the lumberjack's hut you will be fine.
Mattricole

Postby VintageBass » Tue May 03, 2016 1:33 pm

PixelProdukt Wrote:Of course we don't want to do anything against the forum terms. I think we better drop the topic for now, as it's something for a later version anyway and when it's time, we'll see how it turns out. Though i didnt find anything specific against shota/loli in the forum terms, though of course childsex is a nogo and i agree with that. Shota/Loli is in my opinion a bit borderline, since it's kind of "ok" if they are just small grown adults with an underdeveloped appearance. But anyway, let's drop it for now.

Yeah, things are weird about that.

Well, that is for later on. Either way, I am excited for the game nevertheless. It's looking good! I should look into the bugs just to see if I'm getting it or I'm just good at the game.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BlackDread » Tue May 03, 2016 9:56 pm

I found a bug (though it's likely because of my crappy mouse) when you enter a new zone, clicking too quickly will teleport you to the selected square, this wouldn't normally be much of a problem but I did once get stuck inside one of the cells in the prison without the key to the doors.
BlackDread

Postby m3rchant » Wed May 04, 2016 3:21 am

PixelProdukt Wrote:@m3rchant: you mean after you click "Begin your journey" nothing happens? Or can you specify your bug? We already have an issue on that since it seems some people having the problem not being able to play because of the starting screen never disappearing.

After clicking "new game," I am immediately greeted with a splash page that gives the game's back story. This page, however, seems to be cut off at the bottom, as the last fully legible line says, and I quote; "At the Back of your head and knocked out. When you awaken-"

I should mention that the next line is in fact readable, though only just. Also, I seem to be able to open and close my inventory, as I can see that I have "Rags Feet x1", "Rags Top x1", and "Rags Waist x1", but if I do have other items, they're hidden by that blasted splash page.

P.S. Now that I think about it, that title page seems a bit off centered and the girl on the right seems a bit cut off... Taking that into account, I think the problem is stemming from something resizing everything to a gargantuan scale.
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Postby nad destroyer » Wed May 04, 2016 4:44 am

m3rchant Wrote:
PixelProdukt Wrote:@m3rchant: you mean after you click "Begin your journey" nothing happens? Or can you specify your bug? We already have an issue on that since it seems some people having the problem not being able to play because of the starting screen never disappearing.

After clicking "new game," I am immediately greeted with a splash page that gives the game's back story. This page, however, seems to be cut off at the bottom, as the last fully legible line says, and I quote; "At the Back of your head and knocked out. When you awaken-"

I should mention that the next line is in fact readable, though only just. Also, I seem to be able to open and close my inventory, as I can see that I have "Rags Feet x1", "Rags Top x1", and "Rags Waist x1", but if I do have other items, they're hidden by that blasted splash page.

P.S. Now that I think about it, that title page seems a bit off centered and the girl on the right seems a bit cut off... Taking that into account, I think the problem is stemming from something resizing everything to a gargantuan scale.

I figured out the problem. Not sure why but the computer's screen resolution wasn't big enough to properly play the game. If you increase screen size resolution from the control panel the game should show properly.
nad destroyer

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects