[UNITY][Complete]Corrupting the priestess

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

[UNITY][Complete]Corrupting the priestess

Postby pyorgara » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Hello everyone!

I have completed my first game and want to share it with the world. I tried to keep it as simple as possible since I am sure you all know the pain of playing a high reaching game but it stops somewhere in the middle because the author aimed too high and burned out. That said, I did write the equivalent of a small book (a little more than 200 pages) so there is plenty of content.

Originally, I was working with an artist but she got a good job offer almost right at the start of the project and could only do a little bit of art on the side. So it turned into a text game with some chibis.

You play as Marcus, a very successful businessman that is about to foreclose on a church when a very tempting offer is dropped in his laps by Aliane, the gorgeous high priestess.

You can download it here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/ ... -priestess
If you enjoyed it and want to support me as I work on my next game: http://patreon.com/Pyorgara
pyorgara

Re: [UNITY][Complete]Corrupting the priestess

Postby Ayeka » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:51 pm

Downloading now :)
I share my opinion soon ;)
Ayeka

Postby Felicity » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:47 am

I enjoyed it quite a bit. I found the game to be very similar to Akabur's Princess Trainer though
Felicity

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:57 pm

Hey, similarity to a good game ain't a bad thing.

...Well, I've never played Princess Trainer, but if it's much like his Witch Trainer I'll call it good I guess.

Gonna check this out in a bit, maybe on the weekend.
Lucky777

Postby pyorgara » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Felicity Wrote:I enjoyed it quite a bit. I found the game to be very similar to Akabur's Princess Trainer though

Glad you had fun! :) I'm not gonna lie, he was one of the inspirations for this game, along with a few other game makers.
pyorgara

Postby Ayeka » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Hey, similarity to a good game ain't a bad thing.

...Well, I've never played Princess Trainer, but if it's much like his Witch Trainer I'll call it good I guess.

Witch Trainer is second game of Akabur, Princess was first one. Witch is better IMHO

And yes, I agree, games are similiar, but Coorrupting the priestess have more events. It is good to go back and try old working places to discover how scenes changes anfer Aliana get more corupted :)
Ayeka

Postby DragonG » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 am

i will say that i prefer aka games, here lacks a bit of artworks, i would really like to see more pics in this game with all the things she has to do in every work place and in the saturdays!
DragonG

Postby pyorgara » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:18 am

Ayeka Wrote:Witch Trainer is second game of Akabur, Princess was first one. Witch is better IMHO

And yes, I agree, games are similiar, but Coorrupting the priestess have more events. It is good to go back and try old working places to discover how scenes changes anfer Aliana get more corupted :)

That was an answer to something that annoyed me in a few games. I always kept checking the old locations, hoping that something changed, but it never did.

DragonG Wrote:i will say that i prefer aka games, here lacks a bit of artworks, i would really like to see more pics in this game with all the things she has to do in every work place and in the saturdays!

Ah yes. Sadly, I am not an artist so I had to do with what I had. I am working towards securing more art for my second game.
pyorgara

Postby DragonG » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:57 am

Ah yes. Sadly, I am not an artist so I had to do with what I had. I am working towards securing more art for my second game.

you can look for some cheap (or maybe free if they are at first arm) on hentai-foundry.com
DragonG

Postby Myster » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Played it a little, quite nice, lacking some hcontent, has a lot of text instead.
But cool.
Myster

Postby pyorgara » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:47 pm

DragonG Wrote:you can look for some cheap (or maybe free if they are at first arm) on hentai-foundry.com

I had thought of that but I was a no name with nothing under his belt for my first game. Now that I have something to show, I am talking with some people.

Myster Wrote:Played it a little, quite nice, lacking some hcontent, has a lot of text instead.
But cool.

Hehe. Yeah the hcontent is all text. If you're not put off by reading, there's quite a lot of smut in there.
pyorgara

Postby Borkenone » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:31 pm

It's nice, for a game that has as little graphic as it is, it's quite engaging.
Although I hope these kind of game had the option to turn the words size bigger.
Another complain it that passing thought a week is just keep clicking next, wonder if it's possible to have a richer game play.
Borkenone

Postby pyorgara » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Borkenone Wrote:It's nice, for a game that has as little graphic as it is, it's quite engaging.
Although I hope these kind of game had the option to turn the words size bigger.
Another complain it that passing thought a week is just keep clicking next, wonder if it's possible to have a richer game play.

Thanks! Control of the font size and more gameplay are two things that will be in my second game. Those 2 things and more graphics are the biggest requests.
pyorgara

Postby Vid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:26 am

Surprising amount of content, the game was almost too long haha.
Vid

Postby Ayeka » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:57 pm

Unfortunately, this game is only to play once. Always same outcome and small changes in text when corruption advances is not enough to encourage to play again.
Ayeka

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:01 am

Played it today.
It's not bad.
I was pretty annoyed that we didn't get to whore out her pussy, but eh.

It's got very little artwork but overall I'd still say it was about a solid 5 out of 10.

I dunno, though, I really like the little bitch.
IRL I've always had a softspot for the medical profession, and naturally, in fantasy I've got a great fondness for priestess healers.
Don't get me wrong; I'm still all about breaking them into sex-slaves, of course, in any setting.
But having her get better at her jobs as well as get sluttier would have been cool, I think.
Getting her to be a full-fledged multi-class nurse/whore so that the days filled with mistakes ceased to happen as she got more accustomed to her job, for example.

And havin' her get better at her library shit - though I assume her boss actually spiked her drink, which is why she couldn't handle the cerebral part of the work.

The underhanded/cheating tactics are actually the thing I like least in this game and in Witch Trainer.
If you're gonna corrupt a bitch, corrupt a bitch, but I've never been huge on the cloak-and-dagger lying shit.
Always been more about the honest, full frontal approach.
*shrugs*
Eh.

I'm also not particularly fetish-tickled by the whole "corrupting her from faith to faith" thing; my ideal ending would probably have been to have her actually get her church out of debt with part-time whoring and apply a sexual finish to the teachings of Illumet, turning it into some kind of sex-cult religion with all of its "sharing" etc, hinted at in her naked extra mass sessions.
(Of course, that could have ended up going poorly in various ways, like her church getting sacked by outraged followers from other churches of Illumet, but... eh.
I mean it could also probably have resulted in Illumet's new sexy religion gaining more favour than the Domanic one, and thus backfired on Marcus, but again... EH.
In an ideal scenario all downsides would be avoided.
*shrugs*)

But yeah while my mind isn't blown, I really don't feel at all like I wasted my time on this.
The things that changed ought to have been properly changed to reflect her different states of inhibition - for example, in her final state where she loves being an exhibitionist, she absolutely shouldn't have balked at the church doors after the "talk about Aliane" conversation in the talking option. But it was a good effort.
And truly, like Ayeka mentioned, this game doesn't really hold much replay value.
But if it plays well enough the first time through, I think that's just fine.
Lucky777

Postby pyorgara » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Vid Wrote:Surprising amount of content, the game was almost too long haha.

Haha. First world problem.

Ayeka Wrote:Unfortunately, this game is only to play once. Always same outcome and small changes in text when corruption advances is not enough to encourage to play again.

That's pretty much how it's designed. It's a gradual experience so if you make sure to look at everything on every degradation level, you'll get the whole content.
pyorgara

Postby pyorgara » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Lucky777 Wrote:Played it today.

Happy you had some fun.

Marcus' character is very much a cloak and dagger kind of guy so that's how he operates.

Using religion as a basis was basically shorthand to give Marcus carte blanche. We all know that people can do some shocking things with no remorse when gods are concerned.

Lucky777 Wrote:The things that changed ought to have been properly changed to reflect her different states of inhibition - for example, in her final state where she loves being an exhibitionist, she absolutely shouldn't have balked at the church doors after the "talk about Aliane" conversation in the talking option.

I tried as much as possible to stamp out this kind of details but there's always a few that fly under the radar.
pyorgara

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:57 pm

Yeah, some instances flying under the radar is understandable.

In any remotely large-ish endeavour, some little details always seem to get away.

Good luck with the next one.
Lucky777

Postby Ayeka » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:02 pm

pyorgara Wrote:That's pretty much how it's designed. It's a gradual experience so if you make sure to look at everything on every degradation level, you'll get the whole content.

Few different ends can improve wish to replaying. Priestess can go with bussinessman but church stay with illuminati cult, for example. One ending = one playing.
Ayeka

Next

Return to Non-Flash Projects