PokeMorph: The Final Cut

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

PokeMorph: The Final Cut

Postby Dapper Gent » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:07 pm

It's been over a year since our team shelved the project. Some of the boys wanted to throw this together for one last hurrah for Pokemorph. It's as complete of a package as we can give it.

Features:

-Minor update to the game itself with a bit of closure.
-Although many of the arts were unfinished, we added them to the game file for people to have and use if they wanted. Such as the Bulbasaur, Deliah and Willow scenes.
-All 151 battle arts (Bulbasaur to Mew) with complete Back, Front and Horny poses.
-150 Pokemon (mostly finished) sprites to use (not sure which one is missing but we don't have it and some just have facing, not walking), plus additional sprites we had made for special situations.

In short, if anyone wants to make a Pokemon hentai game, they have battle arts and sprites to use. Just have to provide your own scenes.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/foh0t01we ... 9.zip/file

Enjoy, folks!

Be sure to thank Deddmanne for this. It was his baby and we just helped fill in the missing pieces.
Dapper Gent

Re: PokeMorph: The Final Cut

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:23 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfkxqaxdwu1o8 ... e.xml?dl=1

Ok, so a few morphs that you can catch got messed up.
So please just download that database file and replace the one in the main download sorry for the hot fix already.

If you get stuck at the Cerulian Gym Or Bill's Lighthouse, Try replacing the level file in the folder with the level file download below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dsp0qxl2uxbm2 ... s.zip?dl=0
Last edited by Dead2112man on Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Menu Bug Fix - PokéMorph

Postby Akhera » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:30 am

For those who can't seem to open the menu (esc) while in the macromedia flash player; try the following.

-Download flash player debug content projecter (or alike)
-Open it, and drag 'n drop the game.swf file into it. It should start up the game. It probably won't run smoothly.
-Once you start playing (laggy), open menu -) options -) controls and change the menu and cancel buttons to another button (like "g")
-Save the game using clipboard.
-Open the macromedia flash player again, and load in the clipboard. Menu and cancel should be now set to your new button ("g" for me), and opening.

(I'm not a dev, here, it just worked for me.)
Akhera

Postby mizudori » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:51 am

Not sure if their is away around this bug or not but I'm getting locked upon walking up next tot he sailor in the second gym.
mizudori
Newly Registered

Postby Danimus_Prime » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:27 pm

mizudori Wrote:Not sure if their is away around this bug or not but I'm getting locked upon walking up next tot he sailor in the second gym.

Try swapping between this and the previous version. It worked for me
Danimus_Prime
Newly Registered

Postby mizudori » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:04 am

Danimus_Prime Wrote:
mizudori Wrote:Not sure if their is away around this bug or not but I'm getting locked upon walking up next tot he sailor in the second gym.

Try swapping between this and the previous version. It worked for me

Thanks worked like a charm.
mizudori
Newly Registered

Postby ****** » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Guys, I'm having a problem:

In both this version and the old one, in Bill's lighthouse in the kitchen cutscene, Bay walks through the wall and when I take control I'm stuck in limbo between the lighthouse rooms. So I can't go on.

I remember that when I played the old version in 2019 I managed to keep going until the end, so there must be a place that I can cross back, but I don't remember.

Can someone help me?
Newly Registered

Postby Dragonking754 » Sat May 02, 2020 5:04 am

Thank you for releasing this, wished this continued, did Nintendo crack down on you guys? Great games, only played the pokemon ones, but gotta check out your other ones
Dragonking754
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon May 18, 2020 6:12 pm

****** Wrote:Guys, I'm having a problem:

In both this version and the old one, in Bill's lighthouse in the kitchen cutscene, Bay walks through the wall and when I take control I'm stuck in limbo between the lighthouse rooms. So I can't go on.

I remember that when I played the old version in 2019 I managed to keep going until the end, so there must be a place that I can cross back, but I don't remember.

Can someone help me?

I do Aplogize for the huge delay in responding back to solve this issue, (Laptop died on me and needed long repairs)
If I recall, the main thing that caused that glitch was people using the fast forward/run button through the cut scene. If you are still stuck on that part. You can always send me your save file so that I can take a closer look and see much better on how to help you.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby RthasArthos » Sun May 24, 2020 8:51 pm

How do I cut the cuttable trees?
It says I need an Item, but I can't seem to find it.
RthasArthos
Newly Registered

Postby Danimus_Prime » Mon May 25, 2020 4:33 pm

RthasArthos Wrote:How do I cut the cuttable trees?
It says I need an Item, but I can't seem to find it.

You can't. It was never added before the project shutdown.
Danimus_Prime
Newly Registered

Postby ****** » Fri May 29, 2020 9:08 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
****** Wrote:Guys, I'm having a problem:

Can someone help me?

I do Aplogize for the huge delay in responding back to solve this issue, (Laptop died on me and needed long repairs)
If I recall, the main thing that caused that glitch was people using the fast forward/run button through the cut scene. If you are still stuck on that part. You can always send me your save file so that I can take a closer look and see much better on how to help you.

how can i send you my save?
Newly Registered

Postby Thehobbit12 » Sat May 30, 2020 7:36 pm

I need help! When I enter bills lighthouse I am stuck frozen listening to the cutscene music. no dialogue starts
Thehobbit12
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun May 31, 2020 11:17 pm

To those wondering how to send a save. go to the clipboard save, instead of the cookie save, it will create a huge text block. That is your save. Then just send me a PM with that text block.

OK, @Thehobbit12, Are you using the fast movement button when you enter bills light house? Have you accidently saved at said point and have no way of returning?

I also see that you just got here on the LoK channel as a user so you wont be able to PM me your save.
Just below as a response, put down you code with in spoiler option you get with the full Editor. I will take a look at it if your still having problems to see how I can help resolve the situation.
Dead2112man

Postby ****** » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:21 am

My account is not enabled to send private messages. is there another way I can send you my save?
Newly Registered

Postby Thehobbit12 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:46 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:To those wondering how to send a save. go to the clipboard save, instead of the cookie save, it will create a huge text block. That is your save. Then just send me a PM with that text block.

OK, @Thehobbit12, Are you using the fast movement button when you enter bills light house? Have you accidently saved at said point and have no way of returning?

I also see that you just got here on the LoK channel as a user so you wont be able to PM me your save.
Just below as a response, put down you code with in spoiler option you get with the full Editor. I will take a look at it if your still having problems to see how I can help resolve the situation.

No ive made sure that I walked into his lighthouse and have even gone back to town and talked to people to try and reset whatever may have happened but with no luck. Here is my current save file.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_2515" winBorder="num_0" myVar="undefined" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_0" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Kyle" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" eevee="str_Eevee" result="str_win" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" undefined="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_angerBerry="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_1" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlOfficer_Jenny_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\UndergroundlvlspearowEvent_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlAnne_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" pokeballs="num_3" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" reply="str_Boys" lastSong="str_music\wilderness.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_none" isCamping="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_money="bol_true" rt1campSecret="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" drMagnusQuestioned="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_3="bol_true" humbirdTreasure="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlAnne_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_parlzheal="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_2="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" willow_forest="bol_true" viridianForeststory_0="bol_true" viridianForeststory_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money2="bol_true" Richie_willowGenerous="bol_false" Richietalk_Viridian="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote2="bol_true" viridianForestwrongWay_1="bol_true" viridianBeesGone="bol_true" viridianPinsir="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\cabinSamlvlarmor="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_rootlens="bol_true" rt2campSecret="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money="bol_true" samuraiBeaten="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" pewter_state="num_9" pokecenter_intro="bol_true" WillowLeftAt="undefined" levels\pink\Pewter\Pewterlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_4="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" tmStrength="bol_true" rockTut="num_2" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlitem_revive="bol_true" rt3campEvent="bol_true" mtmoon_state="num_9" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0xx="num_88" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0yy="num_392" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlAnne_4="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_2="bol_false" reed_rejoined="num_2" clefairyCount="num_8" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlTrainer_cloak="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" rt4campSecret="bol_true" cerulean_state="num_3" gym_leader="str_the Water Flowers" ceruleanTicket="bol_true" poketech_warning="bol_true" poketech_state="num_9" poketech_side="str_boys" levels\pink\Pokemon_Tech\groundslvlLookout="bol_true" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Routes\Route_25\cove.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\wilderness.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_361.1" x="num_472.35" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_0" x="num_15" xmlType="object" /><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_81" run="num_16" talk="num_32" menu="num_69" cancel="num_49" ok="num_32" up="num_87" down="num_83" left="num_65" right="num_68" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><willow charset="str_charset\Willow.png" direction="num_2" directions="num_4" frame="num_2" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_1" xmlType="object" /><eevee charset="undefined" direction="num_0" directions="num_1" frame="num_0" frames="num_1" pose="num_0" columns="num_1" rows="num_1" animType="str_loop" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_4" isAnimating="bol_true" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object" /><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array"><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_5" power="num_5.625" maxHp="num_27" hp="num_27" level="num_3" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.184448040090501" id="str_Sandshrew" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_5.625" maxHp="num_27" hp="num_1.6875" level="num_3" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.746614788658917" id="str_Jigglypuff" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_flail" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></storage><pokemon xmlType="array"><5 wasInPlayerParty="bol_false" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_5.625" hp="num_1366875" level="num_3" trainerId="num_0.48509107530117" id="str_Schoolgirl_Cubone" maxHp="num_27" nickname="str_Cubone" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_roar" xmlType="variable" /></moves></5><4 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_root_lens" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" hp="num_1366875" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.363470917101949" id="str_Butterfree" maxHp="num_136.6875" nickname="undefined" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_poison" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></4><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_3" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_91125" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.22365485271439" id="str_Cosplay_Pikachu" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Pikachu" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_bolt" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_1" power="num_18.984375" maxHp="num_91.125" hp="num_91125" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.185177608858794" id="str_Zubat" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_2" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_91125" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.54378828778863" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Eevee" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_refresh" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_darmor" exp="num_1" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_90246.84609375" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.0391708663664758" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Kyle" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_strength" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment xmlType="object" /><items potion="num_2" antidote="num_1" anger_berry="num_1" fan_art="num_2" camera="num_1" pokedax="num_1" parlz_heal="num_1" tm_strength="num_1" revive="num_1" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Schoolgirl_Cubone lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\cubone_schoolgirl\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weepinbell lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weepinbell\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Graveler lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Machop lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\machop\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Giselle lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bellsprout lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Goldeen lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Mankey lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Clefairy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Onix lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Seymour lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Angelica lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Paras lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Trainer lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Girl lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Damien lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_m lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_f lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Lass lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Koffing lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\koffing\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Ekans lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rocket_Grunt lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Geodude lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Sandshrew lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Jigglypuff lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><BugGirl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pinsir lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Samurai lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Kakuna lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Beedrill lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Metapod lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weedle lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Caterpie lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Butterfree lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Willow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\willow.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Hiker lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><SchoolBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cosplay_Pikachu lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu_cosplay\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Zubat lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Pidgey lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Anne_Eager lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rattata lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Spearow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><JuniorTrainer lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos Anne_Eager_anne_eager="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" Pidgey_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" Rattata_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" Zubat_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" pikachu_flash_undressing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_flash_undressing.png" pikachu_sex_behind_doggy="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_behind_doggy.png" pikachu_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_missionary.png" pikachu_sex_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_creampie.png" pikachu_afterglow_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_afterglow_cumshot.png" Spearow_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" Willow_willow="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\willow.png" Butterfree_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" Metapod_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" Caterpie_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex.png" metapod_tied_creampie_evolving="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_creampie_evolving.png" Beedrill_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\front.png" Kakuna_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" Pinsir_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" BugGirl_bug_gal="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" angelica_handjob_dickgrab="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_handjob_dickgrab.png" angelica_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_suck.png" angelica_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_cumshot.png" Jigglypuff_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\front.png" Sandshrew_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" Geodude_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" Ekans_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\front.png" Koffing_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\koffing\front.png" Nidoran_f_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" diglett_sex_burrowed="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_burrowed.png" diglett_sex_unearthing_doggy="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_unearthing_doggy.png" diglett_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_missionary.png" Paras_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" clefairy_masturbating="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate.png" clefairy_masturbating_spooning="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate_spooning.png" clefairy_spooning_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_spooning_creampie.png" clefairy_bay_dancing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_dancing.png" clefairy_blowjob_gangrape="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_blowjob_gangrape.png" clefairy_riding_tonguing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_riding_tonguing.png" Goldeen_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\front.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_playful="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_playful.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_tentacles="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_tentacles.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_climax="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_climax.png" Bellsprout_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\front.png" sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_anal="str_swf\pictures\scenes\sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_anal.png" sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_creampie.png" Machop_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\machop\front.png" Graveler_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" Weepinbell_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weepinbell\front.png" Weepinbell_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weepinbell\horny.png" Schoolgirl_Cubone_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\cubone_schoolgirl\front.png" giselle_blowjob_rape="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_rape.png" giselle_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_suck.png" giselle_blowjob_deepthroat="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_deepthroat.png" giselle_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_cumshot.png" giselle_rape_bukkake="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_rape_bukkake.png" xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object"><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_may defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></trainers><playerSprite charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array" /><permSwf xmlType="array"><0 target="str_MOOD_MC.image" waitForEnd="bol_false" depth="num_1" name="str_campLight" linkage="str_swf\light.swf" type="str_swf" xmlType="object"><data _yscale="str_200" _xscale="str_200" sprite="str_[this._name]" xmlType="object" /></0></permSwf></swfLoader></data>
Thehobbit12
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:08 am

Thehobbit12 Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:To those wondering how to send a save. go to the clipboard save, instead of the cookie save, it will create a huge text block. That is your save. Then just send me a PM with that text block.

No ive made sure that I walked into his lighthouse and have even gone back to town and talked to people to try and reset whatever may have happened but with no luck. Here is my current save file.

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_2515" winBorder="num_0" myVar="undefined" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_0" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Kyle" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" eevee="str_Eevee" result="str_win" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" undefined="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_angerBerry="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_1" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlOfficer_Jenny_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\UndergroundlvlspearowEvent_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlAnne_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" pokeballs="num_3" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" reply="str_Boys" lastSong="str_music\wilderness.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_none" isCamping="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_money="bol_true" rt1campSecret="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" drMagnusQuestioned="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_3="bol_true" humbirdTreasure="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlAnne_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_parlzheal="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_2="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" willow_forest="bol_true" viridianForeststory_0="bol_true" viridianForeststory_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money2="bol_true" Richie_willowGenerous="bol_false" Richietalk_Viridian="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote2="bol_true" viridianForestwrongWay_1="bol_true" viridianBeesGone="bol_true" viridianPinsir="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\cabinSamlvlarmor="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_rootlens="bol_true" rt2campSecret="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money="bol_true" samuraiBeaten="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" pewter_state="num_9" pokecenter_intro="bol_true" WillowLeftAt="undefined" levels\pink\Pewter\Pewterlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_4="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" tmStrength="bol_true" rockTut="num_2" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlitem_revive="bol_true" rt3campEvent="bol_true" mtmoon_state="num_9" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0xx="num_88" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0yy="num_392" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlAnne_4="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_2="bol_false" reed_rejoined="num_2" clefairyCount="num_8" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlTrainer_cloak="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" rt4campSecret="bol_true" cerulean_state="num_3" gym_leader="str_the Water Flowers" ceruleanTicket="bol_true" poketech_warning="bol_true" poketech_state="num_9" poketech_side="str_boys" levels\pink\Pokemon_Tech\groundslvlLookout="bol_true" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Routes\Route_25\cove.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\wilderness.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_361.1" x="num_472.35" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_0" x="num_15" xmlType="object" /><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_81" run="num_16" talk="num_32" menu="num_69" cancel="num_49" ok="num_32" up="num_87" down="num_83" left="num_65" right="num_68" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><willow charset="str_charset\Willow.png" direction="num_2" directions="num_4" frame="num_2" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_1" xmlType="object" /><eevee charset="undefined" direction="num_0" directions="num_1" frame="num_0" frames="num_1" pose="num_0" columns="num_1" rows="num_1" animType="str_loop" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_4" isAnimating="bol_true" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object" /><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array"><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_5" power="num_5.625" maxHp="num_27" hp="num_27" level="num_3" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.184448040090501" id="str_Sandshrew" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_5.625" maxHp="num_27" hp="num_1.6875" level="num_3" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.746614788658917" id="str_Jigglypuff" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_flail" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></storage><pokemon xmlType="array"><5 wasInPlayerParty="bol_false" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_5.625" hp="num_1366875" level="num_3" trainerId="num_0.48509107530117" id="str_Schoolgirl_Cubone" maxHp="num_27" nickname="str_Cubone" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_roar" xmlType="variable" /></moves></5><4 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_root_lens" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" hp="num_1366875" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.363470917101949" id="str_Butterfree" maxHp="num_136.6875" nickname="undefined" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_poison" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></4><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_3" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_91125" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.22365485271439" id="str_Cosplay_Pikachu" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Pikachu" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_bolt" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_1" power="num_18.984375" maxHp="num_91.125" hp="num_91125" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.185177608858794" id="str_Zubat" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_2" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_91125" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.54378828778863" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Eevee" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_refresh" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_darmor" exp="num_1" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_90246.84609375" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.0391708663664758" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Kyle" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_strength" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment xmlType="object" /><items potion="num_2" antidote="num_1" anger_berry="num_1" fan_art="num_2" camera="num_1" pokedax="num_1" parlz_heal="num_1" tm_strength="num_1" revive="num_1" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Schoolgirl_Cubone lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\cubone_schoolgirl\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weepinbell lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weepinbell\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Graveler lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Machop lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\machop\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Giselle lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bellsprout lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Goldeen lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Mankey lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Clefairy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Onix lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Seymour lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Angelica lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Paras lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Trainer lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Girl lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Damien lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_m lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_f lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Lass lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Koffing lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\koffing\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Ekans lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rocket_Grunt lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Geodude lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Sandshrew lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Jigglypuff lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><BugGirl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pinsir lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Samurai lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Kakuna lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Beedrill lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Metapod lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weedle lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Caterpie lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Butterfree lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Willow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\willow.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Hiker lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><SchoolBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cosplay_Pikachu lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu_cosplay\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Zubat lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Pidgey lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Anne_Eager lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rattata lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Spearow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><JuniorTrainer lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos Anne_Eager_anne_eager="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" Pidgey_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" Rattata_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" Zubat_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" pikachu_flash_undressing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_flash_undressing.png" pikachu_sex_behind_doggy="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_behind_doggy.png" pikachu_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_missionary.png" pikachu_sex_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_creampie.png" pikachu_afterglow_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_afterglow_cumshot.png" Spearow_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" Willow_willow="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\willow.png" Butterfree_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" Metapod_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" Caterpie_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex.png" metapod_tied_creampie_evolving="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_creampie_evolving.png" Beedrill_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\front.png" Kakuna_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" Pinsir_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" BugGirl_bug_gal="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" angelica_handjob_dickgrab="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_handjob_dickgrab.png" angelica_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_suck.png" angelica_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_cumshot.png" Jigglypuff_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\front.png" Sandshrew_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" Geodude_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" Ekans_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\front.png" Koffing_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\koffing\front.png" Nidoran_f_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" diglett_sex_burrowed="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_burrowed.png" diglett_sex_unearthing_doggy="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_unearthing_doggy.png" diglett_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_missionary.png" Paras_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" clefairy_masturbating="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate.png" clefairy_masturbating_spooning="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate_spooning.png" clefairy_spooning_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_spooning_creampie.png" clefairy_bay_dancing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_dancing.png" clefairy_blowjob_gangrape="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_blowjob_gangrape.png" clefairy_riding_tonguing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_riding_tonguing.png" Goldeen_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\front.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_playful="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_playful.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_tentacles="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_tentacles.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_climax="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_climax.png" Bellsprout_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\front.png" sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_anal="str_swf\pictures\scenes\sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_anal.png" sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\sandshrew_bondage_gangrape_creampie.png" Machop_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\machop\front.png" Graveler_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" Weepinbell_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weepinbell\front.png" Weepinbell_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weepinbell\horny.png" Schoolgirl_Cubone_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\cubone_schoolgirl\front.png" giselle_blowjob_rape="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_rape.png" giselle_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_suck.png" giselle_blowjob_deepthroat="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_deepthroat.png" giselle_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_blowjob_cumshot.png" giselle_rape_bukkake="str_swf\pictures\scenes\giselle_rape_bukkake.png" xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object"><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_may defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></trainers><playerSprite charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array" /><permSwf xmlType="array"><0 target="str_MOOD_MC.image" waitForEnd="bol_false" depth="num_1" name="str_campLight" linkage="str_swf\light.swf" type="str_swf" xmlType="object"><data _yscale="str_200" _xscale="str_200" sprite="str_[this._name]" xmlType="object" /></0></permSwf></swfLoader></data>

What the heck is with your save? like what did you do? I got the lighthouse to work once out of ten trys after messing with stuff, trying to recreate it but still, choose to see what else is going on and still, I am even confused, you and your pokemon are taking no damage in battle (Except Butterfree??), you have photos missing that shoud be there considering you have the move strength.

Like the most sure fire way I can even help you with your problem is to either restart and don't do what ever it is you did to cause the game be as broken play wise as you made it, (like, I cant even lose, I tried). Or you can wait until I get time to return home and send you a save file right before that point.
Dead2112man

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:08 am

****** Wrote:My account is not enabled to send private messages. is there another way I can send you my save?

The spoiler option, like the person did above.
Dead2112man

Postby Jackyboi3201 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:12 am

My game is also stuck, like the Bill situation. Except it got stuck at cerulean city in the Gym when Willow take you inside. I have tried restarting my game that didnt work. I have no clue how to fix this...

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_2997.5" winBorder="num_0" myVar="undefined" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_0" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Ryan" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" eevee="str_Fluff" result="str_win" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" woodenSword="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" undefined="undefined" reply="str_no" lastSong="str_music\wilderness.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_none" isCamping="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\UndergroundlvlspearowEvent_2="bol_true" bestRod="num_1" mistyRod="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_revive="bol_true" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_1" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlOfficer_Jenny_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlAnne_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" pokeballs="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" viridianHouse1shelf="bol_false" drMagnusQuestioned="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_3="bol_true" humbirdTreasure="bol_true" battleGuide="bol_false" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlAnne_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_2="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1="bol_false" willow_forest="bol_true" viridianForeststory_0="bol_true" viridianForeststory_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money2="bol_true" viridianPinsir="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote2="bol_true" viridianForestwrongWay_1="bol_true" viridianBeesGone="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\cabinSamlvlarmor="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_rootlens="bol_true" samuraiBeaten="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" pewter_state="num_9" pokecenter_intro="bol_true" WillowLeftAt="undefined" gym_leader="str_Flint" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_0xx="num_248" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_0yy="num_168" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_1xx="num_248" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_1yy="num_184" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_2xx="num_264" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_2yy="num_200" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0fights="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0wins="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0fights="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1wins="num_0" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1fights="num_1" Trainer_1wins="undefined" levels\pink\Pewter\Pewterlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" tmStrength="bol_true" conchHorn="bol_true" pewterGymPrepared="bol_true" Flint_battlewins="num_1" Flint_battlefights="num_2" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" rockTut="num_2" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_3="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_4="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2="bol_false" mtmoon_state="num_9" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0xx="num_88" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0yy="num_392" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_1="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlAnne_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" ReedLeftAt="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockItem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockItem_superpot="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" reedSketch="num_1" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_10="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_11="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockItem_airhorn="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_13="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockItem_revive="bol_true" mtmoon_waydown="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockItem_hpberry="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockItem_sleepberry="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_5="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockItem_antidote="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockItem_potion_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" mtmoon_rescue="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_12="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" reed_rejoined="num_9" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" clefairyCount="num_8" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlTrainer_cloak="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_12="bol_true" cerulean_state="num_1" xmlType="object"><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Cerulean\Cerulean.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_100" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_100" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\ceruleanCity.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_351.3" x="num_378.1" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><mapCoords y="num_1" x="num_13" xmlType="object" /><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_67" run="num_16" talk="num_90" menu="num_88" cancel="num_88" ok="num_90" up="num_38" down="num_40" left="num_37" right="num_39" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><willow charset="str_charset\Willow.png" direction="num_2" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_1" xmlType="object" /><eevee charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_-1" delay="num_4" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object"><cerulean potion="num_2" camera="num_10" antidote="num_10" air_horn="num_11" bull_horn="num_10" pokeball="num_12" canRestock="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><blank potion="num_21" antidote="num_11" pokeball="num_14" super_potion="num_11" parlz_heal="num_10" revive="num_12" canRestock="bol_true" camera="num_10" xmlType="object" /></shops><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array"><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_hp_berry" exp="num_0" power="num_5.625" maxHp="num_27" hp="num_13.809375" level="num_3" nickname="str_Cutiepuff" trainerId="num_0.13912321254611" id="str_Jigglypuff" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_flail" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_5.625" maxHp="num_27" hp="num_27" level="num_3" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.314175812527537" id="str_Nidoran_f" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_roar" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_2.5" maxHp="num_12" hp="num_12" level="num_1" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.887926954310387" id="str_Spearow" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><0 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_2.5" maxHp="num_12" hp="num_12" level="num_1" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.98787559941411" id="str_Rattata" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></storage><pokemon xmlType="array"><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_2" power="num_8.4375" maxHp="num_40.5" hp="num_40.5" level="num_4" nickname="str_Rocky" trainerId="num_0.650902750436217" id="str_Graveler" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_1" power="num_8.4375" hp="num_40.5" level="num_4" trainerId="num_0.0604945453815162" id="str_Cosplay_Pikachu" maxHp="num_40.5" nickname="str_Pikachu" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_armor" exp="num_3" power="num_12.65625" hp="num_60.75" level="num_5" trainerId="num_0.291577013675123" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_60.75" nickname="str_Fluff" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_18.984375" hp="num_91.125" level="num_6" trainerId="num_0.0424825651571155" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_91.125" nickname="str_Ryan" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_strength" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment root_lens="num_1" sleep_berry="num_1" xmlType="object" /><items old_rod="num_1" camera="num_1" pokedax="num_1" antidote="num_3" tm_strength="num_1" boulder_badge="num_1" potion="num_2" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Slowpoke lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\slowpoke\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Clefable lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefable\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Seymour lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Clefairy lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefairy\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Arbok lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Paras lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Zubat lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Angelica lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\angelica.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Diglett lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Graveler lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Flint lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\flint.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Mankey lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\mankey\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Damien lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\damien.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Jigglypuff lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><SchoolBoy lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Lass lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\lass.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Kakuna lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugGirl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_f lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><JuniorGirl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\junior_girl.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Geodude lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Onix lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\onix\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Hiker lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\hiker_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Sandshrew lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Trainer lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pinsir lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Samurai lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\samurai.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugBoy lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_guy.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weedle lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weedle\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Caterpie lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Metapod lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Butterfree lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Willow lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cosplay_Pikachu lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu_cosplay\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Spearow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><JuniorTrainer lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pidgey lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Anne_Eager lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rattata lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos Pidgey_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" Anne_Eager_anne_eager="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" Rattata_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" Spearow_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" girl_loli_boobjob_blowjob="str_swf\pictures\girl1_loli_boobjob_blowjob.png" pikachu_flash_undressing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_flash_undressing.png" pikachu_sex_behind_doggy="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_behind_doggy.png" pikachu_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_missionary.png" pikachu_sex_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_sex_creampie.png" pikachu_afterglow_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\pikachu1_afterglow_cumshot.png" Butterfree_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" Metapod_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" Caterpie_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" Weedle_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weedle\front.png" BugBoy_bug_guy="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_guy.png" Samurai_samurai="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\samurai.png" Pinsir_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" Cool_Trainer_cooltrainer_m="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_m.png" Sandshrew_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" Hiker_hiker_m="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\hiker_m.png" Onix_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\onix\front.png" Geodude_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" JuniorGirl_junior_girl="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\junior_girl.png" Nidoran_f_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" BugGirl_bug_gal="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" Kakuna_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" angelica_handjob_dickgrab="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_handjob_dickgrab.png" angelica_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_suck.png" angelica_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_cumshot.png" Lass_lass="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\lass.png" Jigglypuff_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\horny.png" diglett_sex_burrowed="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_burrowed.png" diglett_sex_unearthing_doggy="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_unearthing_doggy.png" diglett_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_missionary.png" Mankey_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\mankey\front.png" Flint_flint="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\flint.png" Graveler_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" Diglett_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\front.png" Angelica_angelica="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\angelica.png" Zubat_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" Damien_damien="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\damien.png" Paras_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" clefairy_masturbating="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate.png" clefairy_masturbating_spooning="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate_spooning.png" clefairy_spooning_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_spooning_creampie.png" Clefairy_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefairy\front.png" Clefable_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefable\front.png" clefairy_bay_dancing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_dancing.png" clefairy_blowjob_gangrape="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_blowjob_gangrape.png" clefairy_riding_tonguing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_riding_tonguing.png" Slowpoke_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\slowpoke\front.png" xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object"><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_may defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></trainers><playerSprite charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_-1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array" /><permSwf xmlType="array"><1 target="str_HUD" waitForEnd="bol_false" depth="num_9" name="str_yesNo" linkage="str_swf\choice.swf" type="str_swf" xmlType="object"><data no="str_no" yes="str_yes" target="str_reply" xmlType="object" /></1><0 target="str_MOOD_MC.image" waitForEnd="bol_false" depth="num_1" name="str_campLight" linkage="str_swf\light.swf" type="str_swf" xmlType="object"><data _yscale="str_200" _xscale="str_200" sprite="str_[this._name]" xmlType="object" /></0></permSwf></swfLoader></data>
Jackyboi3201
Newly Registered

Postby ****** » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:24 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
****** Wrote:My account is not enabled to send private messages. is there another way I can send you my save?

The spoiler option, like the person did above.

Here is the save

<data gameId="str_humbird0_rpg" timeOfDay="str_day" money="num_4307.5" winBorder="num_0" myVar="undefined" diveDuration="num_2" viridianCityState="num_1" playingAs="str_bay" cheap_photo="num_20" good_photo="num_50" cutscene_photo="num_100" karma="num_1" karma_total="num_0" girlfriend="str_none" bay="str_Bay" oak="str_Oak" reed="str_Reed" willow="str_Willow" eevee="str_Eevee" result="str_win" intro_state="num_9" outside="bol_false" paidRoom="bol_false" EeveeLeftAt="str_/delete" haveEevee="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Palletlvlitem_potion="bol_true" woodenSword="bol_false" undefined="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" reply="str_yes" lastSong="str_music\wilderness.mp3" camp_lastMood="str_none" isCamping="bol_false" rt1BridgeTalk="bol_true" ashSpearow="num_3" rt01BridgeClear="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\UndergroundlvlspearowEvent_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_revive="bol_true" bestRod="num_1" mistyRod="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Northlvlitem_angerBerry="bol_true" phoneCalls="num_1" viridianCenterRaid="bol_true" humbirdTreasure="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlOfficer_Jenny_0="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Woods\refugelvlitem_switcheroo="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Woods\woodslvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\pallet\Palletlvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlAnne_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" pokeballs="num_1" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Southlvlitem_money="bol_true" rt1campSecret="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_3="bol_true" battleGuide="bol_false" levels\Pink\Viridian\Viridian1lvlitem_0="bol_true" viridianHouse1shelf="bol_false" drMagnusQuestioned="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlAnne_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_fanart="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_parlzheal="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlitem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" willow_forest="bol_true" viridianForestwrongWay_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_potion2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote="bol_true" viridianForeststory_0="bol_true" viridianForeststory_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money2="bol_true" Richie_willowGenerous="bol_true" Richietalk_Viridian="bol_true" viridianPinsir="bol_false" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_antidote2="bol_true" viridianForestwrongWay_1="bol_true" viridianBeesGone="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\cabinSamlvlarmor="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_potion="bol_true" rt2campSecret="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlitem_money="bol_true" samuraiBeaten="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" pewter_state="num_9" pokecenter_intro="bol_true" WillowLeftAt="undefined" levels\pink\Pewter\Pewterlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlitem_money="bol_true" gym_leader="str_the Water Flowers" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_0xx="num_232" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_0yy="num_200" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_1xx="num_216" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_1yy="num_216" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_2xx="num_248" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlpush_rock_2yy="num_200" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0fights="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0wins="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0fights="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1wins="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1fights="num_1" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" tmStrength="bol_true" conchHorn="bol_false" pewterGymPrepared="bol_true" Flint_battlewins="num_1" Flint_battlefights="num_1" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockItem_art="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_10="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockItem_lens="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlbreak_rock_11="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\southlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\southlvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\southlvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\southlvlitem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\southlvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\southlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockItem_potion_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" rockTut="num_2" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_12="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlitem_revive="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlitem_money="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockBattle_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlitem_bugle="bol_true" rt3campEvent="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" mtmoon_state="num_9" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockItem_art="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_10="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_11="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0xx="num_88" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlpush_rock_0yy="num_392" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlAnne_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlitem_pokeball="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" ReedLeftAt="undefined" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_10="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockItem_antidote="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockItem_superpot="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_5="bol_true" reedSketch="num_1" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_13="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" mtmoon_rescue="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_10="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockItem_airhorn="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_11="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_12="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockItem_revive="bol_true" mtmoon_waydown="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlrockItem_armor="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_10="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlrockItem_money="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_9="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_12="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_6lvlbreak_rock_11="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_6="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_7="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlrockItem_hpberry="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlTrainer_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockItem_sleepberry="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockItem_potion_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlbreak_rock_8="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockItem_antidote="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlbreak_rock_5="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlrockBattle_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_2lvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlrockBattle_0="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_2="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_1="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_3="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlbreak_rock_4="bol_true" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlrockItem_potion="bol_true" reed_rejoined="num_9" clefairyCount="num_8" levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\valleylvlTrainer_cloak="bol_false" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlrockBattle_4="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlcrackedWall="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Undergroundlvlrock_1="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Undergroundlvlrock_2="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Undergroundlvlrock_0="bol_true" levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\Undergroundlvlitem_rocklens="bol_true" cerulean_state="num_3" rt4campSecret="bol_true" luckyCoin="bol_true" ceruleanTicket="bol_true" poketech_warning="bol_true" poketech_state="num_0" poketech_side="str_none" levels\pink\Pokemon_Tech\groundslvlLookout="bol_true" lighthouse_state="num_2" xmlType="object"><mapCoords y="num_0" x="num_15" xmlType="object" /><saveSettings level="str_levels\Pink\Routes\Route_25\lighthouse.lvl" xmlType="object"><sound volume="num_25" xmlType="object" /><music songVolume="num_100" volume="num_25" isPlaying="bol_true" songName="str_music\situation.mp3" xmlType="object" /><playerPosition y="num_247.3" x="num_111.05" xmlType="object" /></saveSettings><sold_photo xmlType="object" /><keys ask="num_17" run="num_16" talk="num_13" menu="num_192" cancel="num_192" ok="num_13" up="num_87" down="num_83" left="num_65" right="num_68" xmlType="object" /><party xmlType="object"><willow charset="str_charset\Willow.png" direction="num_2" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><eevee charset="str_charset\Eevee.png" direction="num_3" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /></party><ask bed="bol_true" phone="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><shops xmlType="object"><cerulean potion="num_10" camera="num_10" antidote="num_10" air_horn="num_10" bull_horn="num_10" pokeball="num_1" canRestock="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><blank potion="num_10" antidote="num_11" pokeball="num_18" super_potion="num_10" parlz_heal="num_10" revive="num_10" canRestock="bol_true" xmlType="object" /></shops><pokemonLost xmlType="array" /><storage xmlType="array"><20 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.901972800027579" id="str_Rattata" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_barrier" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></20><19 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.303791810758412" id="str_Jigglypuff" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_charm" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_flail" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /></moves></19><18 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.66338774561882" id="str_Cosplay_Pikachu" maxHp="num_136.6875" nickname="str_Pikachu" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_bolt" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /></moves></18><17 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.924145731609315" id="str_Nidoran_f" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_sting" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_roar" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></17><16 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.409005519933999" id="str_Mankey" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_fury_swipes" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></16><15 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.138052571564913" id="str_Nidoran_m" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sting" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /></moves></15><14 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.784368843305856" id="str_Slowpoke" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_roar" xmlType="variable" /></moves></14><13 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.758732561022043" id="str_Geodude" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></13><12 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_stone_lens" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.195019518956542" id="str_Sandshrew" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></12><11 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.163315551821142" id="str_Clefairy" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_metranome" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_fury_swipes" xmlType="variable" /></moves></11><10 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_stone_lens" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.255529019515961" id="str_Onix" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_fury_swipes" xmlType="variable" /></moves></10><9 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.0729218195192516" id="str_Arbok" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sting" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></9><8 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.548509773332626" id="str_Pinsir" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_cut" xmlType="variable" /></moves></8><7 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.978219150565565" id="str_Weedle" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_sting" xmlType="variable" /></moves></7><6 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.389250936452299" id="str_Butterfree" maxHp="num_136.6875" nickname="undefined" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_poison" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></6><5 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.889032541308552" id="str_Zubat" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></5><4 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.872544691897929" id="str_Oddish" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sting" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /></moves></4><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.909713363740593" id="str_Krabby" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_harden" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.971077476628125" id="str_Bellsprout" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_sting" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_hypnosis" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.113796518184245" id="str_Venonat" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.932105226442218" id="str_Paras" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_drain" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_spark" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></storage><pokemon xmlType="array"><5 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_1" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.0641667409799993" id="str_Magikarp" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><1 value="str_swim" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></5><4 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_82.6453125" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.679142819251865" id="str_Pikachu" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_bolt" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_spark" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_thunder" xmlType="variable" /></moves></4><3 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.241786513477564" id="str_Spearow" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /></moves></3><2 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" maxHp="num_136.6875" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" nickname="undefined" trainerId="num_0.295981612056494" id="str_Pidgey" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_scratch" xmlType="variable" /></moves></2><1 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_armor" exp="num_0" power="num_28.4765625" hp="num_136.6875" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.691677206195891" id="str_Eevee" maxHp="num_136.6875" nickname="str_Eevee" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_refresh" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_sand_attack" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></1><0 wasInPlayerParty="bol_true" heldItem="str_armor" exp="num_1" power="num_28.4765625" hp="num_131.034375" level="num_7" trainerId="num_0.455068330280483" id="str_Bay" maxHp="num_136.6875" nickname="str_Bay" xmlType="object"><moves xmlType="array"><2 value="str_strength" xmlType="variable" /><1 value="str_pebble" xmlType="variable" /><0 value="str_tackle" xmlType="variable" /></moves></0></pokemon><equipment switcheroo="num_1" hp_berry="num_1" sleep_berry="num_1" xmlType="object" /><items potion="num_17" antidote="num_5" revive="num_6" old_rod="num_1" anger_berry="num_1" fan_art="num_4" camera="num_1" pokedax="num_1" parlz_heal="num_1" tm_strength="num_1" boulder_badge="num_1" air_horn="num_2" super_potion="num_1" pokeball="num_6" xmlType="object" /><pokedex xmlType="object"><Oddish lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\oddish\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Bellsprout lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Venonat lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\venonat\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Clefable lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefable\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Seymour lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\seymour.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Clefairy lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefairy\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Arbok lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\arbok\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Krabby lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\krabby\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Slowpoke lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\slowpoke\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Psyduck lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\psyduck\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><FisherWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\fisher_woman.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Paras lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Angelica lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\angelica.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Goldeen lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Girl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Graveler lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Flint lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\flint.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Damien lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\damien.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Mankey lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\mankey\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_m lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran_m\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Koffing lastPhoto="str_" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Ekans lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rocket_Grunt lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\rocket_grunt.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pokefan lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\pokefan.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Diglett lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Sandshrew lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Lass lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\lass.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Geodude lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Onix lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\onix\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Jigglypuff lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Nidoran_f lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Cool_Trainer lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pinsir lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Samurai lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\samurai.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Beedrill lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugBoy lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_guy.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BugGirl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Pikachu lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Metapod lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Kakuna lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Butterfree lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\horny.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Willow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\willow.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Caterpie lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Hiker lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\hiker_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Weedle lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weedle\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><JuniorGirl lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\junior_girl.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><SchoolBoy lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\school_boy.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Magikarp lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\magikarp\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Fisherman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\fisherman.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Zubat lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Anne_Eager lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><JuniorTrainer lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\junior_boy.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Rattata lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Pidgey lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Spearow lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\horny.png" caught="bol_true" xmlType="object" /><Cosplay_Pikachu lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu_cosplay\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Eevee lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Eevee\front.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><BanditWoman lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bandit lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cloak_m.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><Bay lastPhoto="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\Bay_f.png" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></pokedex><photos Spearow_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\front.png" Spearow_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\spearow\horny.png" Pidgey_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\front.png" Pidgey_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\Pidgey\horny.png" JuniorTrainer_junior_boy="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\junior_boy.png" Rattata_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\front.png" Rattata_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\rattata\horny.png" Anne_Eager_anne_eager="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\anne_eager.png" Zubat_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\front.png" Zubat_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\zubat\horny.png" Magikarp_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\magikarp\front.png" Magikarp_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\magikarp\horny.png" SchoolBoy_school_boy="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\school_boy.png" JuniorGirl_junior_girl="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\junior_girl.png" girl_loli_boobjob_blowjob="str_swf\pictures\girl1_loli_boobjob_blowjob.png" Weedle_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weedle\front.png" Weedle_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\weedle\horny.png" Hiker_hiker_m="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\hiker_m.png" Caterpie_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\front.png" Caterpie_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\caterpie\horny.png" Willow_willow="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\willow.png" Butterfree_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\front.png" Butterfree_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\butterfree\horny.png" Kakuna_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\front.png" Kakuna_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\kakuna\horny.png" Metapod_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\front.png" Metapod_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\metapod\horny.png" Pikachu_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu\front.png" Pikachu_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pikachu\horny.png" BugGirl_bug_gal="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_gal.png" BugBoy_bug_guy="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\bug_guy.png" metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_cowgirl_sex.png" metapod_tied_creampie_evolving="str_swf\pictures\scenes\metapod_tied_creampie_evolving.png" Beedrill_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\front.png" Beedrill_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\beedrill\horny.png" Samurai_samurai="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\samurai.png" Pinsir_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\front.png" Pinsir_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\pinsir\horny.png" Cool_Trainer_cooltrainer_m="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_m.png" Nidoran_f_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\front.png" Nidoran_f_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran\horny.png" angelica_handjob_dickgrab="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_handjob_dickgrab.png" angelica_blowjob_suck="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_suck.png" angelica_blowjob_cumshot="str_swf\pictures\scenes\angelica1_blowjob_cumshot.png" Jigglypuff_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\front.png" Jigglypuff_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\jigglypuff\horny.png" Onix_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\onix\front.png" Onix_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\onix\horny.png" Geodude_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\front.png" Geodude_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\geodude\horny.png" Lass_lass="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\lass.png" Sandshrew_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\front.png" Sandshrew_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\sandshrew\horny.png" Diglett_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\front.png" Diglett_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\diglett\horny.png" Pokefan_pokefan="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\pokefan.png" Rocket_Grunt_rocket_grunt="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\rocket_grunt.png" Nidoran_m_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran_m\front.png" Nidoran_m_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\nidoran_m\horny.png" Mankey_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\mankey\front.png" Mankey_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\mankey\horny.png" diglett_sex_burrowed="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_burrowed.png" diglett_sex_unearthing_doggy="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_unearthing_doggy.png" diglett_sex_missionary="str_swf\pictures\diglett1_sex_missionary.png" Damien_damien="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\damien.png" Flint_flint="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\flint.png" Graveler_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\front.png" Graveler_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\graveler\horny.png" Cool_Girl_cooltrainer_f="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\cooltrainer_f.png" Fisherman_fisherman="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\fisherman.png" Goldeen_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\front.png" Goldeen_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\goldeen\horny.png" Angelica_angelica="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\angelica.png" Paras_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\front.png" Paras_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\paras\horny.png" FisherWoman_fisher_woman="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\fisher_woman.png" Psyduck_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\psyduck\front.png" Psyduck_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\psyduck\horny.png" Slowpoke_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\slowpoke\front.png" Slowpoke_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\slowpoke\horny.png" Krabby_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\krabby\front.png" Krabby_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\krabby\horny.png" Arbok_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\arbok\front.png" Arbok_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\arbok\horny.png" clefairy_masturbating="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate.png" clefairy_masturbating_spooning="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_masturbate_spooning.png" clefairy_spooning_creampie="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_spooning_creampie.png" Clefairy_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefairy\front.png" Clefairy_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefairy\horny.png" Seymour_seymour="str_swf\pokemon\Trainers\seymour.png" Clefable_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefable\front.png" Clefable_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\clefable\horny.png" clefairy_bay_dancing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_dancing.png" clefairy_blowjob_gangrape="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_blowjob_gangrape.png" clefairy_riding_tonguing="str_swf\pictures\scenes\clefairy_riding_tonguing.png" Ekans_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\front.png" Ekans_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\ekans\horny.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_playful="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_playful.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_tentacles="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_tentacles.png" violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_climax="str_swf\pictures\scenes\violet_lily_daisy_lesbian_climax.png" Venonat_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\venonat\front.png" Venonat_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\venonat\horny.png" Bellsprout_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\front.png" Bellsprout_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\bellsprout\horny.png" Oddish_front="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\oddish\front.png" Oddish_horny="str_swf\pokemon\Pokemorphs\oddish\horny.png" xmlType="object" /><trainers xmlType="object"><levels\pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\sub_1lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_3lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Mt_Moon\level_1lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_eastlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_03\eastlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\caves_westlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_03\westlvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlElite_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Pewter\PewterGymlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\northlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_3 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_4 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_anne defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\pink\Routes\Route_02\forest1lvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_02\southlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\NorthlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_2 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_0 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><eager_may defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /><levels\Pink\Routes\Route_01\SouthlvlTrainer_1 defeated="bol_true" wasCaught="bol_false" caught="bol_false" xmlType="object" /></trainers><playerSprite charset="str_charset\bay.png" direction="num_0" directions="num_4" frame="num_1" frames="num_3" pose="num_0" columns="num_3" rows="num_2" animType="str_yoyo" animDirection="num_1" delay="num_5" isAnimating="num_0" xmlType="object" /><swfLoader xmlType="object"><tempSwf xmlType="array"><0 target="str_this" waitForEnd="bol_false" depth="num_561" name="str_tvGlow" linkage="str_swf\tvGlow.swf" type="str_swf" xmlType="object"><data xmlType="object" /></0></tempSwf><permSwf xmlType="array"><0 target="str_MOOD_MC.image" waitForEnd="bol_false" depth="num_1" name="str_campLight" linkage="str_swf\light.swf" type="str_swf" xmlType="object"><data _yscale="str_200" _xscale="str_200" sprite="str_[this._name]" xmlType="object" /></0></permSwf></swfLoader></data>
Newly Registered

Next

Return to Flash Projects