Legend of Renamon v0.2

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Legend of Renamon v0.2

Postby BlueDonk » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:37 am

This is it. 10 years in the making. Well, with a long hiatus included. It all started back in 2009, when a couple people had this idea of adding Renamon from Digimon Tamers into the game. I was a lurker then and had zero knowledge of flash development. A few years later, I saw the whole development team just gave up on the project. I mean come on... they already had the sprites! So a few years after that, coming across that old thread again, now with some things I learned, I decided to try and finish what they started.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Legend of Renamon v0.2.swf [ 6.25 MiB | Viewed 4182 times ]

The .fla file can be found here. i hope you don't mind the messy library:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q0buW ... 9dsDm888zp

- Modified the game to replace Krystal with Renamon
- A set of Renamon sprites made by TheWill and organized into useable parts by urielxman7 were used. Some parts were modified and mixed with Krystal's parts.
- Edited sex scenes (mostly the oral scenes) a bit to make sure there's no clipping issues
- Extended the beginning of the Wolf Link scene a bit. Slightly edited his thing so that it has a knot.
- Replaced the Star Fox logo with a Digivice. I was gonna use either a yin-yang or Renamon's thigh marks, but then i thought a Digivice was more appropriate as a franchise logo, more recognizeable as something from Digimon.
- I edited Krystal's clothes to fit Renamon. I felt it was necessary so that at least there's a template for those of you who would like to make custom outfits for her.
- Replaced the Mermaids with Renamon.
- Replaced Blaziken with Renamon
- Altered Peach's and Link's campaigns. Of course we need some new things for them too.
- Reworked Krystal's intro into something more appropriate for her replacement
- Added a few more scenes to Link's campaign. Ported some anims from "Mario is Missing Hacked" for some of the additional scenes, hence the messy library.
- Reduced the amount of exp required for later sex scenes.

There's a lot more I would've liked to add, like a section after leaving the exit of the cave and into the dark forest where Renamon fights a hostile digimon in ATB style, with some options for lewd moves. The encounter would be different while she is evolved, like being able to do femdom moves. And if she loses, she gets fucked. But all these ideas seem beyond my current capabilities, so I thought I'd leave this here in case anyone wants to take over with their own ideas. These are just some ideas though. Not that I'm forcing a project on anyone.

In case anyone wants to know, this is the thread I was talking about:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=542&cache=1

Some Minor Problems:
- The sound in Peach's campaign isn't working right. The music stops playing as soon as it starts; the squelchy sounds during scenes are also distorted. This can be fixed by starting either Renamon's or Link's campaigns first, skipping, right-clicking and clicking Rewind, and starting Peach's campaign again.
- After evolving, Rena's calves are still the same as her Pilot costume's. Having her get assfucked in the Pilot suit first before switching to her evolution fixes it. Just like her Pilot costume, her evolved form has 2 versions of her clothed calves: one that's torn, and one that's not. The code for switching between the two sprites may be related to the problem.

tl;dr?
It's Legend of Krystal, except it's Renamon instead of Krystal, so now it's Legend of Renamon. Enjoy!
BlueDonk
Newly Registered

Re: Legend of Renamon v0.2

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Well, it is nice to see a spin on the orginal games that started this thread.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Kespr » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:18 am

woah, really looking forward to that :D

would be amazing if you could turn like, every playshape animation to renamon, also the link ones :D

or even the mario is missing ones :D
Kespr
Newly Registered

Postby RCBlackDie » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:41 pm

Man this looks amazing.
I want to know, how someone can put this Rena skin into the LoK games? Is too hard or something?
And I hope see more of this, it's a great job
RCBlackDie
Newly Registered

Postby quarzo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:28 am

good job!, i really enjoy it
quarzo
Newly Registered

Postby BlackLynx » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:26 am

One can only hope...
BlackLynx
Newly Registered

Postby Sexy Raccoon » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:02 am

Very good work! and with this to continue improving! ;)
Sexy Raccoon

Postby Danimus_Prime » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Talk about "reinventing the concept". This is a great addition to my LOK collection.
Danimus_Prime
Newly Registered

Postby Nikag » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:45 pm

I loved this minigame back in the days!
Nikag

Return to Flash Projects