Cleaning Up: If your topic is locked, please read

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Cleaning Up: If your topic is locked, please read

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:22 pm

Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know before I get started that very shortly I will be cleaning up the Creative Corner by locking up any topic that hasn't seen any response since November 2018. This is because there's been a rash of people posting in dead topics to escape Newly Registered status and sometimes I just don't catch them before someone else approves the message.

CREATORS
If your topic ends up affected by this, not to worry. Just PM either me or another mod and we'll unlock it for you ASAP. Thank you for your understanding in this matter
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Re: Cleaning Up: If your topic is locked, please read

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:10 pm

Heya folks! It's that time again. Any thread that hasn't had a post within a year of today's date, 13 September 2022, will be locked shortly to prevent necroposting and such.

Creators
If your thread is affected by this and you would like to have it fixed, feel free to PM me or shoot me an email and I'll get that sorted for you
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Return to Flash Projects