Professor XXX and the sexy little saleswoman !

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Postby JeuxKen » Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 pm

J'ai longtemps joué à plein de jeux vidéos NSFW, dont pas mal en anglais.
Je suis ingénieur informatique donc je me débrouille pas trop mal en développement ;)
Je crois qu'il est maintenant temps de créer mes propres jeux et d'en faire profiter la communauté !
Il y aura du Q, du fun, de la tactique, ...
Je vais faire de mon mieux et j'espère m'améliorer avec vos retours.
Je compte sur vous pour également m'envoyer un max d'encouragements <3

Vous pouvez jouer gratuitement à mon premier projet car il est maintenant accessible à tous :
Professeur XXX et la petite vendeuse sexy !
il est recommandé d'y jouer en VF car le jeu a été développé en Français donc si vous parlez Français, faites vous plaisir ^^
Vous incarnez Charles Xavier, un mutant, le plus puissant télépathe de la planète.
Et s'il est vrai que le pouvoir corromps, le pouvoir absolut corromps absolument !
Vous êtes donc décidé à utiliser votre pouvoir pour convaincre les filles de votre ville à coucher avec vous.
L'histoire se déroule donc dans la jeunesse de Charles Xavier, il n'a plus ses cheveux mais ses jambes et son service 3 pièces fonctionnent encore très bien !

Il s'agit d'une version Beta car il doit y avoir encore plein de bugs, de typos, et qu'il n'est probablement pas très bien équilibré en difficulté.
Lien : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GhfI9 ... XtZYSYFNe5

******* ENGLISH *******

Long time player of NSFW video games, many were in English.
I am a computer engineer so I'm not too bad in development ;)
I think now is the time to create my own games and share them with the community!
There will be sex, fun, tactics, ...
I will do my best and hope to improve with your feedback.
I'm counting on you to send me a lot of encouragement <3

You can play my first project for free, it is now available to everyone:
You play Charles Xavier, a mutant, the most powerful telepath on the planet.
And if it is true that power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely!
You are therefore determined to use your power to convince the girls in your city to sleep with you.
The story unfolds in the youth of Charles Xavier, he no longer has his hair but his legs and his 3-piece service still work very well!

This is a Beta version because there must still be plenty of bugs, typos, and it is probably not very well balanced in difficulty.
Link : https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GhfI9 ... XtZYSYFNe5

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Prof XXX 1 beta.swf [ 24.56 MiB | Viewed 2975 times ]

Last edited by JeuxKen on Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
JeuxKen
Newly Registered

Re: Professor XXX and the sexy little saleswoman !

Postby zergius » Mon May 21, 2018 2:03 pm

Если все будут дублировать посты на своём родном языке, то половина текста будет русской :)
******* ENGLISH *******
If everybody will duplicate posts in their native language, then half the text will be in Russian :)
zergius

Postby Lex_Liven » Tue May 22, 2018 6:24 am

zergius Wrote:Если все будут дублировать посты на своём родном языке, то половина текста будет русской :)
******* ENGLISH *******
If everybody will duplicate posts in their native language, then half the text will be in Russian :)

Сдается мне, будет больше... А еще все будут извиняться за свой английский.
******* ENGLISH *******
I guess it will be more. And all of us will apologize for our english.
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby JeuxKen » Tue May 22, 2018 10:16 am

Lex_Liven Wrote:
zergius Wrote:Если все будут дублировать посты на своём родном языке, то половина текста будет русской :)
******* ENGLISH *******

Сдается мне, будет больше... А еще все будут извиняться за свой английский.
******* ENGLISH *******
I guess it will be more. And all of us will apologize for our english.

:lol: :mrgreen:
Since the game have been created in French then traduced in English, and that it is recommanded to play it in French, I guess it was a logic choice to post a French duplicate of the text... You don't think so ? ;)
JeuxKen
Newly Registered

Postby Lex_Liven » Tue May 29, 2018 6:49 am

More languages = more fun.
Sometimes readers can even help with translations.
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby samuelsteven6 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:12 am

Yeah...to be honest, the game is just okay. Not great, but not bad either. The game is more of uhh... a simple game that was created by some people who can't create good arts so they use to take pictures. It is a bit odd and might be better if there is some editing of the game. It is better to make a game that is quite more exotic than this one since... you know... it isn't that good. No offense, sorry
samuelsteven6

Postby JeuxKen » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:49 pm

samuelsteven6 Wrote:Yeah...to be honest, the game is just okay. Not great, but not bad either. The game is more of uhh... a simple game that was created by some people who can't create good arts so they use to take pictures. It is a bit odd and might be better if there is some editing of the game. It is better to make a game that is quite more exotic than this one since... you know... it isn't that good. No offense, sorry

no offense dude :)
it was a try for my first creation and I learned a lot from it.
in my apinion it is a failed project but I am proud to have created a full game. There are more and more games in construction and not much that come to an end.
so it's ok and I'm doing my best to create a better game for my second try.
JeuxKen
Newly Registered

Return to Flash Projects