Duke Nukem 3d - Abduction 4.0 erotic flash game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Duke Nukem 3d - Abduction 4.0 erotic flash game

Postby sebabdukeboss20 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:59 pm

I worked on this flash game for a very long time and finally finished it a few months ago.

Abduction 4.0 is an erotic flash game based on Duke Nukem 3D. It plays like a Japanese bishojo game. Ever wondered what the aliens were doing with all those kidnapped women? Find out! Follow Crystal, a naive young secretary who has been abducted by the aliens for their sinister purposes. Guide her as she explores Space Stations, Alien Vessels, and Los Angeles during the alien invasion. There are over 25 endings and loads of Duke Nukem 3D game references and humor to keep you entertained.

Download link (742 MB):

http://dukeworld.duke4.net/2001-current/unsorted/other/Abduction%204.0.rar

Note: Requires the latest Winrar to extract.
sebabdukeboss20
Newly Registered

Re: Duke Nukem 3d - Abduction 4.0 erotic flash game

Postby chickenmccluckcluck » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:34 pm

its good. but i wish i could save the game and reload. have to keep playing through the whole game to see the endings
chickenmccluckcluck

Postby sebabdukeboss20 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 am

Yeah unfortunately my flash coding skills are rather limited. That's one reason why I included a skip button on the bottom right at certain scenes. I'm more of an artist/storyteller than a flash coder.
sebabdukeboss20
Newly Registered

Postby umiraw » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:10 am

Is useful?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyEDFySrApc

The guy has an ENTIRE channel dedicated to flash gamemaking tutorials, check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFvgE ... N4NiVbQE6g

Looks a solid game already though, I'd suggest to make a poll here or on strawpoll for all the suggestions and improvements in development phase. Take also ideas for women's?
umiraw
Newly Registered

Postby Kisiel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:50 pm

Will be there a web flash? I can't play it because i'm only using phone so there's no sense of downloading :p
Kisiel
Newly Registered

Postby Happydalek » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:48 am

I've downloaded it twice. Keeps failing with a message of either being an unknown file or damaged. And I know it's not unknown.
Happydalek
Newly Registered

Postby sebabdukeboss20 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:40 am

Happydalek Wrote:I've downloaded it twice. Keeps failing with a message of either being an unknown file or damaged. And I know it's not unknown.

Did it download the whole file? If so, you may need to upgrade your winrar5 to extract it. Several people had that problem. The folks over at Duke4.net rezipped my files and I had trouble opening it myself.
sebabdukeboss20
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:36 am

I had no problem DL it - but I also have the latest version of WinRAR, so maybe it's just there's some issue if you have an earlier version of WinRAR?

I gave it a go and have mixed views on it. Pieces of it are funny, with bonus points for hidden pictures and the "what the heck is going on??" that sometimes happened with Duke games, but parts of it seemed to be more "illusion of choice" than actual choice, if I have two choices and both of them result in the gal getting killed...either I had to backtrack to an earlier choice or the first gal will get killed regardless, it's just a matter of where...which if it's the case of "first woman is killed any way you look at it", those aren't real choices, just the illusion of choices. *shrug* Most likely there's a way to save the gal, I just never found out how...

Also...the file size is HUGE. I know it's a few swf files together, but is 3D graphics that much of a file size hog?
musical74

Postby Happydalek » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:56 pm

sebabdukeboss20 Wrote:
Happydalek Wrote:I've downloaded it twice. Keeps failing with a message of either being an unknown file or damaged. And I know it's not unknown.

Did it download the whole file? If so, you may need to upgrade your winrar5 to extract it. Several people had that problem. The folks over at Duke4.net rezipped my files and I had trouble opening it myself.

Yikes. Yep, my bad. My winrar was pretty out out date. Thanks
Happydalek
Newly Registered

Return to Flash Projects