Mozzoloh - Rescuing people for questionable purposes

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Mozzoloh - Rescuing people for questionable purposes

Postby OtakuTomo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:52 am

GREAT GAME SO MUCH DETAIL
OtakuTomo

Postby Reiii » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:26 pm

Wait.. so the version on this forum isn't the newest public one? Still played the crap out of it. The combat system is so addictive somehow.
Reiii

Postby musical74 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Generally check the patreon for latest releases. Some devs will update here when a new version is made, but others don't check here all that often. Sometimes, too, a dev forgets everywhere where they've said "here's a game, check it out!"

Still hoping Juliet from Pokkaloh shows up here, hot pirate babe yanno! I'm wondering if you encounter a female monster (say, a cat girl) who starts off nude occasionally instead of attacking the lovely lass when you go to attack her there's a "too busy gawking to attack" or some special attack that only happens when she is naked, because right now there doesn't really seem to be a difference between a fully clothed cat boy/cat girl and a nude one as far as practicality is concerned
musical74

Postby hagya229 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 pm

musical74 Wrote:After rescuing Amelia, I still get the "where can I get a new swimsuit" dialogue, should have a "get it at Amelia's" line, the hero still goes "I have no clue" after rescuing the shop lady (actually, given that Laxnia visits the shop...maybe have the discussion be about what type of swimsuit to get instead of where to get it)

Yes indeed :s but now the game is finished. Too bad I didn't see this before. Juliet (the pirate girl) will not appear in this game.
hagya229

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:33 am

Well, considering I am not a Patreon, time to wait for some time next month to try out the full game
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Previous

Return to Flash Projects