Bowsers Tower of Torture - Princess Peach Game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Bowsers Tower of Torture - Princess Peach Game (help wan

Postby iBalls » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Thanks for your patience everyone. The game is progressing steadily, but it's not ready for public release yet. It's in a good state, but I think some players might be disappointed with the ratio of saving-the-princess vs actual-sex-scenes. There's also no reward for anybody who does manage to defeat Bowser yet.

That being said, I've released a playable build for those patrons who want to try it early. This build will run on Windows only for now.
There is at least 10 minutes worth of gameplay and animation, all building up to a couple of detailed sex scenes.
Over the months, I've done about 10 different positions, and about 50 different iterations of those poses, but many of them have been corrupted, and I'm left with only a handful. I guess if enough patrons wanted, I could show all the corrupted animations, but they are quite a mindfuck of dismembered limbs and misplaced features.

I finally have enough content available to link my patreon here. Thanks again for sticking with me! Again, the final game will be free to play eventually.
https://www.patreon.com/princessKoopa
Last edited by iBalls on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
iBalls

Re: Bowsers Tower of Torture - Princess Peach Game

Postby js2020 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 am

Demo is great, the peach/bowser scene was a lot longer and in-depth than I thought it would be. Love the dialogue. It would even work as a standalone movie.

My one complaint are that there is a jump that requires running at the start, but the sign teaching the player how to run doesn't appear til later.

In order to get more noticed, I think you need to change the title and edit the front post a bit. Keep the date of the most recent build in the title. Keep a changelog and link to the patreon/demo in the first post. Most people who are going to click aren't going to go beyond that. If they click the first post and just see that you are planning to make something, they probably aren't going to dig through more pages to see if you actually did.
js2020
Newly Registered

Postby NodsRespectfully » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:17 am

This is just something to consider-- another adult-game oriented site you might think to post this to is https://f95zone.to/

Maybe wait until it's fully available publicly but I think they would be receptive to this game and you'd get a lot of people willing to support your patreon.
NodsRespectfully
Newly Registered

Postby Gengu » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:29 am

It's been a while how the game going?
Gengu

Postby iBalls » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:18 am

Hey, the game is going all right. I've been busy, but it's fairly close to being complete. It's available on my itch if you know where to find it. I'm just trying to get it to a release-worthy standard, and then I'm going to post it on LoK in the Unity Games forum soon.
iBalls

Postby GhostyD » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:16 am

Proud to say that I beat the November Update! Animations were lovely and platforming felt solid enough, with a couple minor glitches here and there. Bullet Bill section where you had to jump on another to cross was hell, and one time a Spike hardlocked me from continuing. The secret pipe also crashed the entire game. Took me around an hour to complete (damn bullet bill jump... Lmao), but sadly the animations wouldn’t continue for the Mario + Peach scene. I bought the jewelry too. Pretty bummed out about that :/ but overall, the game is looking wonderful and I’m excited to see more updates!

Keep it up, mate! Just a suggestion, but if you win, maybe you can go back and watch a gallery of the Peach + Bowser scenes.
GhostyD
Newly Registered

Postby PrincessKoopaNSFW » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:17 am

MOVING THIS THREAD to the Non-Flash Games forum.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=9845&cache=1

This game is now COMPLETE! Thank you everyone for sticking through the production. I hope you all enjoy this huge endeavor of a game. I am now working on another Bowser x Peach game which i hope will be even better.
And GhostyD, I took your suggestion and there is now a post-game gallery included as an unlockable. :)
PrincessKoopaNSFW
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Flash Projects