Tentacles Thrive v4

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Always a Good Business Deal + Tentacles Thrive

Postby Nonoplayer » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:16 am

WingedViper Wrote:Yes, definitely--reproduction is the first and greatest of fetishes; so much so that you could hardly call it one.

Haha nice. I was concerned because some people voiced in pregnancy turn them off, so I will be implementing an option for them to skip those relating graphics and scene.

noizyknight Wrote:Hey Nono, is she kristen stewart? why does her facial expression never change haha! You reckon it'll be cool to have a corruption mechanic? Pure love(?) or some mind broken queen ending?

Haha, I think Kristen is pretty :) Do you mean the Lilith in Nodder scene or all of them? As for ending, players can choose between helping Humana Kingdom thrive, or the other way. So I guess corruption option is in place.

noizyknight Wrote:How does the x amount of kills impact on gameplay? it seems to be tracked. Also will there be newgame+?

Kills are tracked for unlocking effects on the battle, but Kills count is reset for every battle. There aren't too many details in plan for newgame+, but I am thinking to keep a portion of colletcted species from last game at least.
Nonoplayer

Postby Nonoplayer » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:45 pm

For anyone who wants to give a try, here is the public version:https://www.patreon.com/posts/14519210
The battle is the most difficult part of the development, this was built as a tool aim to help with testing. Please don't mind having 6 lanes, the test sound effects, the layering bugs, lack of puzzle etc. Much progress has been made since then.

Also sharing some animation with some new stats and UI design.
Nonoplayer

Postby Nonoplayer » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:58 pm

Sorry for the slow update, been rushing for the battle prototype. Sharing some concept arts that are designed by Augustinas. They are so strangely wonderful!

Now that the most difficult part (the battle) is out of the way, I am finalizing the rest of the gameplay design, which includes a new concept of leveling up monsters! This feature affects ability OUTSIDE of battlefield only, so we can maintain our battle balance as the game progresses. I am thinking to create 1~100 rating for the following outside-of-battle attributes:
Senses
Intelligence
Traveling
Endurance
Cooperativeness
Appearance
Camouflage
Special

And then allow players to pick and assign the monsters to do various activities, where the outcome would be based on the assigned monster's attributes. Example of tasks are:
Harvest
Hunting
New species discovery
Defend
Spying
Tribute
Message delivery
Slaves converting

I think I am running out of ideas for more activities. Would love to hear some ideas from you guys~
Nonoplayer

Postby Nobudi » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Tentacle Costumes. You play a girl making clothes out of tentacle materials, right? So more costumes.
Nobudi

Postby Nonoplayer » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:12 am

Nobudi Wrote:Tentacle Costumes. You play a girl making clothes out of tentacle materials, right? So more costumes.

Oh that is a great idea! I almost forgot that aspect of the character. You shall be rewarded, its not much but perhaps if you are interested, I would love to share the newest dirty animation with you when it is done.
Last edited by Nonoplayer on Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nonoplayer

Postby Nobudi » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:13 am

Nonoplayer Wrote:
Nobudi Wrote:Tentacle Costumes. You play a girl making clothes out of tentacle materials, right? So more costumes.

Oh that is a great idea! I almost forgot that aspect of the character. You shall be awarded, its not much but perhaps if you are interested, I would love to share the newest dirty animation with you when it is done.

Yay! I'd love to see your work so far! I'd patreon... if I had the cash... ;_;
Nobudi

Postby will9288 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:38 pm

What he said x2
will9288
Newly Registered

Postby Nonoplayer » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:26 am

I hear you guys ^^ Costume it is. I will find a sustainable way to implement it.

Its long overdue for some naughty animation~
Cirrus

Cirrus, a tier 4, Power class offense unit. Audacity personified is this species. To them, a mate is property to be marked and mounted. During their vigorous copulation, they will strike at their mates with vine-like appendages, leaving welts for all the world to see. They are also not averse to choking, though purely to assert their dominance and not to kill. While they do not care much for their partner's pleasure, their prowess is impressive, often leaving the victim sore in other, more pleasurable ways. They prefer jungled areas, as the surroundings suit their physique and temperament.
Nonoplayer

Postby will9288 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:16 am

Maybe add more female characters? I'm not sure how they would fit into the lore, maybe as allies or even enemies (bosses). Of course I'm only suggesting this because who wouldn't wanna see more dirty animations with more females :P
will9288
Newly Registered

Postby Firefall » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:48 am

I mean, who's to say you can't have feminine tentacle monsters...
Firefall

Postby musical74 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:39 am

Female tentacle monsters? *brain can't comprehend the idea that tentacle monsters might be female*

It would be a good idea to have more female types in here but not sure if you've really done any females besides the one that's being fucked by all these tentacle monsters
musical74

Postby Nonoplayer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 am

We will indeed have female species and species that has both sex ^O^ Just like the mother nature.

We can't commit to more female characters, at least for now. Imagine having to do animation for 60 tentacles species plus all the endings for each additional character. I don't mind breaking and rewriting the story, but I would only feel comfortable knowing we can handle that much work. Overcommitting kills a lot of projects...

Plus in Eusociality, we only need one queen :D
Nonoplayer

Postby Nonoplayer » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Here are how some of the monsters turn out~
Nonoplayer

Postby Firefall » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:45 am

Well that one on the left certainly looks happy about something. I like the design of the one on the right. Is he supposed to look like a book lol?
Firefall

Postby Nonoplayer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Firefall Wrote:Well that one on the left certainly looks happy about something. I like the design of the one on the right. Is he supposed to look like a book lol?

Haha I guess that's one way to look at them. Now that you mention it, it does look like an opened book @_@

Only Augustinas knows what in his mind when he designed this one.
Nonoplayer

Postby musical74 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 pm

I'm thinking "a monster that looks like an open book sounds like a good idea!"

There may only be one Queen, but she'll have (sexy) female attendants, and cooks and cleaners, right? It would be nice to have more than one female human, the Queen shouldn't be the only one having sexy fun! Maybe I've played too many games where there's an assortment of women to pick from and only having one makes it slightly more challenging because it's like all the monsters are competing for one, and only one.
musical74

Postby Nonoplayer » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:33 pm

musical74 Wrote:

I'm thinking "a monster that looks like an open book sounds like a good idea!"

There may only be one Queen, but she'll have (sexy) female attendants, and cooks and cleaners, right? It would be nice to have more than one female human, the Queen shouldn't be the only one having sexy fun! Maybe I've played too many games where there's an assortment of women to pick from and only having one makes it slightly more challenging because it's like all the monsters are competing for one, and only one.

Now the fun is to think of a breeding position for Mr.Opened Book :D

Well tell me about this girl you guys. She must have the beauty surpasses Lilith to make your heads spin. Maybe someone like this? ^^
Nonoplayer

Postby Nonoplayer » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:50 pm

An enemy species animated by AEHentai, look at those pretty legs~
Nonoplayer

Postby Nonoplayer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:13 pm

The world of Tentacles Thrive should be consisted of ice lands, deserts, jungles, plain fields, mountains, rocky mountains, volcano, swamps, rivers, lakes, caves, strange buildings etc. In order to create a piece with quality that matches everyone's work and style, an amazing Photoshop plugin is used along with a little post-processing on the style to create the above background~ It is one of the sixty-five places that we can visit.

And for those who are interested, the Photoshop plugin is called 3D map generator geo.
Nonoplayer

Postby Nonoplayer » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:33 am

Battle prototype v1.0 public version coming up!

I am gonna release the battle prototype v1.0 to everyone tomorrow, with some minor fixes and never seen before monsters' animation!

Join us and start early on this adventure~

Nonoplayer

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects