Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Why not have Team Rocket use a Pub/brothel as a front for smuggling Pokémon and if you get caught depending on who you'll be either a sexy snack or a tiny sex slave.
Heath0069

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:11 pm

Yeah pretty much. I think it'll work if there is really any need to have Ash's mom in the mix
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Yeah pretty much. I think it'll work if there is really any need to have Ash's mom in the mix

We can do a evil version of her that loves to eat and fuck and with or without Ash the player might just find there self in going into her belly or being a sex toy in order to make more money.
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:05 pm

nah i think i got an idea on how to use delia already i'll fill you in later cuz i don't want to spoil it.
Humadragon2016

Postby NCFancypants » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:I would prefer not to use Ash. Just to have something different. And the starter Pokémon I was trying to think of some that would help you progress the game better than weak tier Pokémon that you would want to get rid of right away. You know what I mean? I rather see an original MC that's Giovanni's secret love child and whatnot

I understand what you mean, but getting something that doesn't fit the theme of 'Team Rocket Grunt' doesn't really make sense. Sure, as I said, we could get a slightly better than average pokemon, instead of a rattata/zubat/etc. if we're going with the idea that the main character is Giovanni's secret child. But if we just have someone joining up with team rocket because of bullies, it would make more sense to have a weak pokemon to start, like all grunts.

No one knows exactly what the policy for TR is, since it's not like the anime/games have ever really given us a rule book, but I'd say they're probably given a weak, common pokemon from the nearby area, and told something like 'Go steal or catch your own pokemon, this is all we're going to give you for free.', I doubt they'd hand over a good pokemon to a member that hasn't proven themselves. After all, they might get caught and arrested or something, and *POOF* there goes the good pokemon.

But this is just me trying to make it make sense. If you don't care about canon/consistency, you can do as you like. xP
NCFancypants

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:59 pm

Well I don't think Giovanni is ALL bad that's why I said that he would give his child a better Pokémon hell I think grunts have nidoran male or female. I would say if you choose male MC, you'll get the female and if you choose female MC, you'll get the male one. But that's just my idea and to me makes sense to use that one so you can have a 3 evolution Pokémon and get the moon stone as an award for doing one of the missions successfully.
NCFancypants Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:I would prefer not to use Ash. Just to have something different. And the starter Pokémon I was trying to think of some that would help you progress the game better than weak tier Pokémon that you would want to get rid of right away. You know what I mean? I rather see an original MC that's Giovanni's secret love child and whatnot

I understand what you mean, but getting something that doesn't fit the theme of 'Team Rocket Grunt' doesn't really make sense. Sure, as I said, we could get a slightly better than average pokemon, instead of a rattata/zubat/etc. if we're going with the idea that the main character is Giovanni's secret child. But if we just have someone joining up with team rocket because of bullies, it would make more sense to have a weak pokemon to start, like all grunts.

No one knows exactly what the policy for TR is, since it's not like the anime/games have ever really given us a rule book, but I'd say they're probably given a weak, common pokemon from the nearby area, and told something like 'Go steal or catch your own pokemon, this is all we're going to give you for free.', I doubt they'd hand over a good pokemon to a member that hasn't proven themselves. After all, they might get caught and arrested or something, and *POOF* there goes the good pokemon.

But this is just me trying to make it make sense. If you don't care about canon/consistency, you can do as you like. xP
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 am

well i figured to answer the whole "WHO'S THE MAIN" for the new pokemon evil or as i was thinking of calling it from now on aku [japanese name for evil] since there is a way of changing the chacter in the game editor i was thinking of making the main a IT in a way and have the player beable to change the main to whatever for battle for a time but wwe might have the main beable to evoel or whatever to make it stronger besides the tms.
Humadragon2016

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:58 am

Oh my, you all do know Giovanni actual does have a kid named Silver. He is the main rival in gen 2. and he left Silver nothing.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:00 am

Well it could always be put in that this child was with someone he dearly loved and was killed somehow and he loves this child more than Silver.
Dead2112man Wrote:Oh my, you all do know Giovanni actual does have a kid named Silver. He is the main rival in gen 2. and he left Silver nothing.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby NCFancypants » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:21 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Oh my, you all do know Giovanni actual does have a kid named Silver. He is the main rival in gen 2. and he left Silver nothing.

I remember that event in Soul Silver/Heart Gold. Again, this is why I said it'd make more sense to have to start with a weak pokemon. I've seen, played, and read a lot of pokemon, so I know Giovanni's personality pretty well. He's rethinking a bit, after silver/gold, but until that happens, he's a horrible person who's only interested in himself.

But this, as I said, is a fan game. Doesn't really need to stick TOO strongly to the canon. Ash (or whatever we choose as a MC) as a secret love child who gets a slightly better starter would be fine. I mean, who's to say Silver's the only child he's had? Honestly, I didn't much care for the way Evil started. I liked the idea of the game, and that's why I liked it so much, but the beginning is a bit...overpowered. You get a full team, instantly, and you're already considered an elite. How? Why? You were a nobody new trainer who Giovanni somehow knew about and decided to make a top team rocket member. Not a really cohesive start.

So my vote goes to a weak starter that matches with the theme of team rocket (normal/poison mostly) that's common to the area (if you want a Nidoran, then make them an encounter outside, or nearby

Or, a thought I just had, no starter. You can fight personally in this engine, so why not have it start as 'You're a grunt, they send you out to catch or steal your first pokemon yourself.' Have them be stingy, give you like...2 pokeballs, and say 'Ok, good luck, you'll need it.' and throw you out. That way you can have any pokemon you want as a starter, if you can weaken it to the catching point (flashing health).

Of course, that'd make it tough to have a partner walking with you, but there's a way to hide them, change the sprite, or whatever, so you could just not have a following pokemon. 'cause making it use a sprite for the first pokemon in your party would be a bit...time consuming and messy. And you'd need to have tons of if statements for just about every scene/event you make to check what pokemon are in their party (as many as you'd like to have participate).

Sorry for the wall, but I tend to do that :/
NCFancypants

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:58 am

I can go with that. I was trying to go with Giovanni's lighter side because he's always shown as a insensitive bastard. I just thought showing that lighter side of him would make him more human I suppose? But that's just me. I can see that having no Pokémon at the start and go and steal the Pokémon and whatnot. Maybe have an Easter egg that if you catch a pikachu and take it back to Giovanni that he would facepalm himself and say, "have you been hanging out with those idiots? I told Jesse and James NOT to catch that weak Pokémon" or something like that I dunno.
NCFancypants Wrote:

I remember that event in Soul Silver/Heart Gold. Again, this is why I said it'd make more sense to have to start with a weak pokemon. I've seen, played, and read a lot of pokemon, so I know Giovanni's personality pretty well. He's rethinking a bit, after silver/gold, but until that happens, he's a horrible person who's only interested in himself.

But this, as I said, is a fan game. Doesn't really need to stick TOO strongly to the canon. Ash (or whatever we choose as a MC) as a secret love child who gets a slightly better starter would be fine. I mean, who's to say Silver's the only child he's had? Honestly, I didn't much care for the way Evil started. I liked the idea of the game, and that's why I liked it so much, but the beginning is a bit...overpowered. You get a full team, instantly, and you're already considered an elite. How? Why? You were a nobody new trainer who Giovanni somehow knew about and decided to make a top team rocket member. Not a really cohesive start.

So my vote goes to a weak starter that matches with the theme of team rocket (normal/poison mostly) that's common to the area (if you want a Nidoran, then make them an encounter outside, or nearby

Or, a thought I just had, no starter. You can fight personally in this engine, so why not have it start as 'You're a grunt, they send you out to catch or steal your first pokemon yourself.' Have them be stingy, give you like...2 pokeballs, and say 'Ok, good luck, you'll need it.' and throw you out. That way you can have any pokemon you want as a starter, if you can weaken it to the catching point (flashing health).

Of course, that'd make it tough to have a partner walking with you, but there's a way to hide them, change the sprite, or whatever, so you could just not have a following pokemon. 'cause making it use a sprite for the first pokemon in your party would be a bit...time consuming and messy. And you'd need to have tons of if statements for just about every scene/event you make to check what pokemon are in their party (as many as you'd like to have participate).

Sorry for the wall, but I tend to do that :/
AlphaGammaZX

Postby NCFancypants » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:14 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:I can go with that. I was trying to go with Giovanni's lighter side because he's always shown as a insensitive bastard. I just thought showing that lighter side of him would make him more human I suppose? But that's just me. I can see that having no Pokémon at the start and go and steal the Pokémon and whatnot. Maybe have an Easter egg that if you catch a pikachu and take it back to Giovanni that he would facepalm himself and say, "have you been hanging out with those idiots? I told Jesse and James NOT to catch that weak Pokémon" or something like that I dunno.

I can't really see Giovanni with a lighter side. He's always depicted as 'Only looking out for himself on his path to take over the world.' I mean, I doubt he's JUST that, but it'd be weird to see him acting,..nice...to anyone.

As for your pikachu easter egg, I love it. I started laughing as soon as I read it. xD 'Course, now it's not going to be too shocking if it's put in...unless no one reads these two messages...

NO ONE READ THIS POST OR THE ONE BEFORE IT! (except the ones that don't care what I say, or the one making the reboot xP)

Like I said previously though, letting the player catch their own starter out of what they can find nearby would make things a bit messy. You'd have to keep track of which pokemon they caught first so you can change a variable to make the starter's value equal that. The easiest way to do that would be to make the area you can attempt to catch your pokemon in restricted, and the make the fights events so that when you catch them it changes the variable. For example: Have 2-3 screens you can explore with something blocking further progress. Each fight is set so that when you catch the pokemon 'if(starter = undefined) starter == *pokemon*'

...actually, that wouldn't be too hard. an if statement to each fight in the starting area...yeah, not too hard.
NCFancypants

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Or maybe have a static encounter to choose a starter. I dunno how to get that to work but it may be easier. Walk into a tall grass and hear a Pokémon and you choose what you think it’s going to be and that’s the Pokémon that you get to try to catch and if you don’t, you get a shitty Pokémon if you don’t catch the Pokémon you see in that area

NCFancypants Wrote:
I can't really see Giovanni with a lighter side. He's always depicted as 'Only looking out for himself on his path to take over the world.' I mean, I doubt he's JUST that, but it'd be weird to see him acting,..nice...to anyone.

As for your pikachu easter egg, I love it. I started laughing as soon as I read it. xD 'Course, now it's not going to be too shocking if it's put in...unless no one reads these two messages...

NO ONE READ THIS POST OR THE ONE BEFORE IT! (except the ones that don't care what I say, or the one making the reboot xP)

Like I said previously though, letting the player catch their own starter out of what they can find nearby would make things a bit messy. You'd have to keep track of which pokemon they caught first so you can change a variable to make the starter's value equal that. The easiest way to do that would be to make the area you can attempt to catch your pokemon in restricted, and the make the fights events so that when you catch them it changes the variable. For example: Have 2-3 screens you can explore with something blocking further progress. Each fight is set so that when you catch the pokemon 'if(starter = undefined) starter == *pokemon*'

...actually, that wouldn't be too hard. an if statement to each fight in the starting area...yeah, not too hard.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:08 pm

LOL Wow nice ideas guys. your really on a ball with this huh?
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:16 pm

Well I’ve been keeping up with Pokémon since it came out and I was a kid then so of course I’m going to have a lot of input about the subject.
Humadragon2016 Wrote:LOL Wow nice ideas guys. your really on a ball with this huh?
AlphaGammaZX

Postby NCFancypants » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:53 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Well I’ve been keeping up with Pokémon since it came out and I was a kid then so of course I’m going to have a lot of input about the subject.
Humadragon2016 Wrote:LOL Wow nice ideas guys. your really on a ball with this huh?

Same, I've played, watched and/or owned every game/episode. Pokemon's not just something I like, it's something I love.
NCFancypants

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:04 pm

And I love a good monster girl game and the pokemorphs just satisfies me just seeing that kinda stuff so I’m pretty happy with games like these
NCFancypants Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Well I’ve been keeping up with Pokémon since it came out and I was a kid then so of course I’m going to have a lot of input about the subject.

Same, I've played, watched and/or owned every game/episode. Pokemon's not just something I like, it's something I love.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:03 am

Thanks Alpha
Heath0069

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:06 am

Please call me Gamma LoL
Heath0069 Wrote:Thanks Alpha
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:16 am

would a dream world created by a poke'mon be up your ally then alpha?
Humadragon2016

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects