Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:20 am

I’m not really sure. I wouldn’t want to be a Pokémon. I rather be a trainer with pokemorphs. Maybe at one “quest” being cursed of being a Pokémon/pokemorph for a little bit and then turned back
Humadragon2016 Wrote:would a dream world created by a poke'mon be up your ally then alpha?
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:09 pm

well we're planing to do something difrent then that we're gonna allow humans to evol like poke'mon- kinda... meaning the player will get more moves as he/she levels up.
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:45 pm

New moves would make things a little easier than just using the same weak moves over and over again.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:26 am

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:New moves would make things a little easier than just using the same weak moves over and over again.

I like that idea
Heath0069

Postby archer_gilgamesh » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:53 am

It's a shame that the game was discontinued. Since he technically doesn't own the rights to the game, maybe someone else could pick it up as I've always enjoyed teasing the thought of "what if we got to play as the bad guy instead."
archer_gilgamesh

Postby NCFancypants » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:53 pm

archer_gilgamesh Wrote:It's a shame that the game was discontinued. Since he technically doesn't own the rights to the game, maybe someone else could pick it up as I've always enjoyed teasing the thought of "what if we got to play as the bad guy instead."

Humadragon actually claimed that Hund gave them permission and they're working on it.
NCFancypants

Postby Heath0069 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:26 pm

That's right
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:02 pm

what's better is that now we're getting the first part of the story. also he told me he only worked on it for fun anyways.
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 pm

I would help out but I have zero experience creating flash games so the best I could do is help with the story of some sort if needed
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:50 pm

that's ok. also you can always help us with ideas to put into the game.
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:49 am

Yeah it's the least that I can do for you guys. I know I said a couple of story ideas but not sure if you guys would use it. Do you know if you guys are going to animate some of the scenes or no? I'm not sure what you guys are going to do as for pokemorphs. Are you guys going to collaborate with the other pokemon game and ask to use their pictures or just have a whole new drawings for them?
Humadragon2016 Wrote:that's ok. also you can always help us with ideas to put into the game.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:52 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Yeah it's the least that I can do for you guys. I know I said a couple of story ideas but not sure if you guys would use it. Do you know if you guys are going to animate some of the scenes or no? I'm not sure what you guys are going to do as for pokemorphs. Are you guys going to collaborate with the other pokemon game and ask to use their pictures or just have a whole new drawings for them?
Humadragon2016 Wrote:that's ok. also you can always help us with ideas to put into the game.
we actuly had a poll about that so it's gonna be 50/50 with animated and pictures. somewhat both i asked dapper's team to help a bit but he said not to use the stuff in the game until it's finished witch is alright for us. you know we want our game to be unige too just like dapper. heck i even asked his sprite artist if he could help said it was a 50/50 cuz he's still working with dapper's team. it's a huge waiting prossess either way but he finnly got our first part of the story coming together thanks to our new writer neversurender21. we still got a poll going on for wether or not we should add red blue and green in or not so- :lol:
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:55 pm

Humadragon2016 Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Yeah it's the least that I can do for you guys. I know I said a couple of story ideas but not sure if you guys would use it. Do you know if you guys are going to animate some of the scenes or no? I'm not sure what you guys are going to do as for pokemorphs. Are you guys going to collaborate with the other pokemon game and ask to use their pictures or just have a whole new drawings for them?
we actuly had a poll about that so it's gonna be 50/50 with animated and pictures. somewhat both i asked dapper's team to help a bit but he said not to use the stuff in the game until it's finished witch is alright for us. you know we want our game to be unige too just like dapper. heck i even asked his sprite artist if he could help said it was a 50/50 cuz he's still working with dapper's team. it's a huge waiting prossess either way but he finnly got our first part of the story coming together thanks to our new writer neversurender21. we still got a poll going on for wether or not we should add red blue and green in or not so- :lol:

I think Red, Blue, and Green should be in the game BUT have a sketch about Ash running into Red and the gang trying to figure out who's the real "Ash". I think that might make a funny sketch. Also, maybe Ash getting turned into a Pikachu? And having him turned into a horndog while being a Pikachu and finally fucking Misty and Pikachu (Pokemorphed). I think those scenarios would be interesting.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:19 am

well the pikachu idea is probly gonna be in hentai at some point depending on how humbird is gonna follow the anime. we might do the ash/red idea tho for the evil game.
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:35 am

Humadragon2016 Wrote:well the pikachu idea is probly gonna be in hentai at some point depending on how humbird is gonna follow the anime. we might do the ash/red idea tho for the evil game.

Fair enough. I was just trying to think of something interesting to put in the story. Have you guys thought about a multiple path story? Like you joined Team Rocket, but later turn back good? I know it'll be a contradiction to what the purpose of the game, but I have an idea of how the MC became a TR in the first place.

What if the MC's very first pokemon gets killed by a trainer due to the MC not being a very good pokemon trainer in the beginning and the MC vowed to never let that happen again and joined TR because they knew that the organization was strong. The MC becomes invested into TR and becomes more and more evil and one major branch from the story is that the Ghost of the dead pokemon comes and tries to talk sense into the MC to turn back good and the player has the option to listen and become good or just tell the pokemon that's the reason why you joined TR is to avoid having any of your pokemon die on you again and have that sense of "justice".

That's just an idea but I'm not sure if you guys like that idea.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:41 am

hmm well it is on the table...
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:52 am

Humadragon2016 Wrote:hmm well it is on the table...

Just something different to discuss just in case you guys get "writer's block" and that could be an option until you can progress the "evil" story.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:53 am

Yo gamma what would you say to a Pokemorph cerberus /giantess
Heath0069

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:02 am

Heath0069 Wrote:Yo gamma what would you say to a Pokemorph cerberus /giantess

I honestly don't like the hentai tag "giantess". The reason being is that it could possibility turn into a "vore" tag and that doesn't do anything for me. I don't like vore. The thought of being eaten alive doesn't sit well with me. The girl or pokemorph can be taller than the MC but not over the top like a giant. An Amazonian woman is fine as long as the creator/drawer doesn't go over the top with the muscles either. Too much muscle just doesn't look right.
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:25 am

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:
Heath0069 Wrote:Yo gamma what would you say to a Pokemorph cerberus /giantess

I honestly don't like the hentai tag "giantess". The reason being is that it could possibility turn into a "vore" tag and that doesn't do anything for me. I don't like vore. The thought of being eaten alive doesn't sit well with me. The girl or pokemorph can be taller than the MC but not over the top like a giant. An Amazonian woman is fine as long as the creator/drawer doesn't go over the top with the muscles either. Too much muscle just doesn't look right.

So cerberus won't work?
Heath0069

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects