Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:53 pm

well we're adding to for a refrince not to rip on people. and as far as the seanes maybe i can work ssomething in not sure yet i mean i'd hate to mess with something we already got so- for no i'm gonna roll with it.
Humadragon2016

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Guys, that is an absolute terrible idea. As much as I love me some Rick and Morty, one thing Evil does not need is more crossover content. Heck, most of what's in the game could and should be taken out. But after catching up I'm kind of saddened that we've gone full circle and landed back on "Please let someone else take over the project."

As stated before, Hunden and I could not find an agreeable medium between us but I, and the team, never wanted to see his game disappear or destroyed. Though that's the route he chose. I'd rather have his game be remembered for what it was rather than what it's becoming.

I cannot stress this enough. Save all of the heavy kinks and fetishes for Tiny Adventure. That seems to be the niche for that game. If you continue on with any of the plans I've seen here that's not outlined by other people then you're going to effectively destroy Evil before it gets another chance at production.

You can edit the game, add in a bit of flavor and make a story out of it, but keep the concepts basic and closer to home so that the current fanbase remains behind the project. Most just want to play the antagonist, the hentai is just icing on the cake. Or icing on the pokemon....if you get my meaning.
Last edited by Dapper Gent on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dapper Gent

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:24 pm

probbly just keep it and change the skript. i mean with some of you guys saying "No vore yes vore no sex yes sex" it's getting kinda stupid so why not have morty summer and rick be options of dificulty and shit so like summer -female easy and have charm morty- normal male no charm Rick- random hard with shit to make you get rigitty riggty reck! [basicly for those who want flavor and danger insted of norm and random bull]

ALSO IT'S NOT FOR EVIL you know that thing about ass-u-me-ing? ;) yea think before you type.

besides we're gonna be working on tiny first anyhow. the only thing i know i want to add to evil right now is the 7 deadly sins idea hunden had that he pitched to me. idk how to work it just right but he already started it before he handed it over.
Humadragon2016

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:22 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:Guys, that is an absolute terrible idea.

And I agree. The only thing I can see working is the ponies idea... BUT that is going to take some creative liberties as it's not exactly MLP but rather going off the three horse lines and (if we want to count them) two deer family and the one giraffe Pokemon, and even then... what could you do with the idea to begin with? You can only do so much with palette swap Ponyta and Mudsdale.

Dapper Gent Wrote:As much as I love me some Rick and Morty, one thing Evil does not need is more crossover content.

As someone who enjoy crossover and wrote a couple, I agree with this. Having something like Rick and Morty in Evil will completely ruin what is going on for the game. For something like Evil, you do want to take it seriously while still having what makes Pokemon enjoyable (and with sexiness thrown in), but the crude nature of Rick and Morty will utterly decimate things going for Evil. In Tiny Adventure... eh, I don't mind.

Look, allow me to make mentions of a couple of cameo works in my own Pokemon story. I have currently planned one Kamen Rider series and One Punch Man to show up. For Kamen Rider, it's an in-universe series called Gotcha Rider that does basically function like any regular Kamen Rider series you'll see, and it's a production done by Pokestar Studios. This also lends from there being similar heroes showing up in the Pokemon anime, even if they're not directly a Kamen Rider, so it's at least fitting for what I'm trying to go for. As for One Punch Man, it's me doing a filler chapter for a collection of side-stories that I just thought will be fun to do, and in-universe it's another show that will show up on TV for people to watch. Granted it's more me wanting to attempt something a bit different, but at least I'm trying to keep thing consistent with the world I'm working with and try to make sense with the tools to make an entertaining story.

Rick and Morty... yeah there's just no way you could do anything serious with it.

Dapper Gent Wrote:That seems to be the niche for that game.

Granted this game will be a niche in of itself, I see Evil being a far more wider of a niche.

Dapper Gent Wrote:Or icing on the pokemon....if you get my meaning.

I'll get the lube. It's going to be a looooooong night.

Humadragon2016 Wrote:i mean with some of you guys saying "No vore yes vore no sex yes sex" it's getting kinda stupid

I've been rather consistent with my responses. There's only really one person that's been interested in vore, while the rest of us is no. And "no sex?" Where are you getting that? We seem to be in agreement of having a sexual nature for the game; I'm expressing that some of the scenes that I want won't be getting in because I'm aware of the audience that tends to play a majority of these games. It's not really that stupid, honestly.

Humadragon2016 Wrote:so why not have morty summer and rick be options of dificulty and shit so like summer -female easy and have charm morty- normal male no charm Rick- random hard with shit to make you get rigitty riggty reck! [basicly for those who want flavor and danger insted of norm and random bull]

Yeah, that just doesn't sound great... at all. You're basically taking something that is largely a crude adult series and working it into a children's series that honestly will not work in the slightest. It's not just a matter of using the characters in a setting, it's understanding how they behave and how this world interacts with them, and how the two writing styles meld together to form a concrete story. The comedy are so drastically different from each other, it's basically taking orange juice and mint toothpaste together and creating that awful taste in your mouth. Plus Rick and Morty is far more violent than what we normally get... and I'm not exactly down for that...

Humadragon2016 Wrote:ALSO IT'S NOT FOR EVIL you know that thing about ass-u-me-ing? ;) yea think before you type.

Then why not discuss that in the Tiny Adventure thread?

Humadragon2016 Wrote:the only thing i know i want to add to evil right now is the 7 deadly sins idea hunden had that he pitched to me. idk how to work it just right but he already started it before he handed it over.

I believe I have an idea, but it may need to be discuss a tad more once there's a more concrete plan for a story for this game.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Dapper Gent » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Humadragon2016 Wrote:ALSO IT'S NOT FOR EVIL you know that thing about ass-u-me-ing? ;) yea think before you type.

Oh, I'm sorry for assuming we were discussing what was pertinent to this thread then. My fault. Though to keep things simpler and tidy you should probably move the Tiny Adventure brainstorming back to the appropriate thread. So that others, including myself, get saved some confusion in thinking that we were talking about relevant topics pertaining to Evil.

Edit: VintageBass beat me to it.

Also, @VintageBass, the "no sex" addition was directed at me. I made the comment about people wanting to play the antagonist in Pokemon games, with or witbout the hentai/sex in it.

Dapper Gent Wrote:Most just want to play the antagonist, the hentai is just icing on the cake. Or icing on the pokemon....if you get my meaning.

I'm guessing this is what he was aiming that at.
Dapper Gent

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:Also, @VintageBass, the "no sex" addition was directed at me. I made the comment about people wanting to play the antagonist in Pokemon games, with or witbout the hentai/sex in it.

My bad, wasn't exactly reading everything seen here. Understandable. It can be easy to just do the game as a regular Pokemon game and add the scenes as that bonus to give the players something to think about deeply.

Of course the whole icing thing... yeah, not ashamed to enjoying cum and seeing a cute girl coating in it.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:23 pm

Yeah. I’ve never seen Rick and Morty so it wouldn’t be nostalgic for me to see them in Evil. I just mentioned the Digimon thing because you know that back in the day it was either Pokémon or Digimon but I would understand if it’s too different. I was just trying to throw shit on the wall to see if it would stick
AlphaGammaZX

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Yeah. I’ve never seen Rick and Morty so it wouldn’t be nostalgic for me to see them in Evil.

Rick and Morty is far from being nostalgic in any manner. It's a rather recent series and, as I mentioned, it's a very crude adult series that as of late has some vocal fans that got really obsessive because one company decided to "promote" something that was brought up during the third season. Besides that it can be really violent and will be such a drastic whiplash in tone to put into the Pokemon universe. It's probably better to keep the two universe away from each other.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:34 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
AlphaGammaZX Wrote:Yeah. I’ve never seen Rick and Morty so it wouldn’t be nostalgic for me to see them in Evil.

Rick and Morty is far from being nostalgic in any manner. It's a rather recent series and, as I mentioned, it's a very crude adult series that as of late has some vocal fans that got really obsessive because one company decided to "promote" something that was brought up during the third season. Besides that it can be really violent and will be such a drastic whiplash in tone to put into the Pokemon universe. It's probably better to keep the two universe away from each other.

I agree and I believe I know what that promotion was and fans were PISSED that the company didn’t give them what they wanted
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Hunden » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:29 am

I can see you are in full swing talking about the old game. Maybe I should just put a few things in place.

The story at the start was made short of three reasons. 1, I do not want a long introduction. 2, Ash knew that he was only a person in a game. He knew he was sentenced to being a loser. Therefore he chose to blow it all and go a different way. 3, I expect books to start from the first chapter, otherwise they are too long-drawn and boring.

I think Rick and Morty sound like a funny idea, maybe do not build too much about them, but have them as a side story like the ponies. The game is open and free. That's how I made it. Why put Rick and Morty in? Why not?
And vore why not? It's a free game, there must be room for all.

Humadragon. How many times must I say it? :lol: It's not seven deadly sins it is eight. And they're all already on the fix version. I actually managed to finish all that part.

But now I can only say, do what you want. I got the best out of the game with the skills I have and I have no skills. If you want to hear a good advice from me, do not listen too much and just do it. The more you think about it, the less you get done.

And try not to make the game the same as I did. You can not. Every city in that game was real. Bosei is real. Homer and the gang is real Danish stand-up comedians. There were a lot of jokes over Denmark in the game, and you will hardly be able to make them. So whatever, you can not make the game the same way and it does not have to be bad.

The most important of all may be. Have fun.
Hunden

Postby Heath0069 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Hunden Wrote:I can see you are in full swing talking about the old game. Maybe I should just put a few things in place.

The story at the start was made short of three reasons. 1, I do not want a long introduction. 2, Ash knew that he was only a person in a game. He knew he was sentenced to being a loser. Therefore he chose to blow it all and go a different way. 3, I expect books to start from the first chapter, otherwise they are too long-drawn and boring.

I think Rick and Morty sound like a funny idea, maybe do not build too much about them, but have them as a side story like the ponies. The game is open and free. That's how I made it. Why put Rick and Morty in? Why not?
And vore why not? It's a free game, there must be room for all.

Humadragon. How many times must I say it? :lol: It's not seven deadly sins it is eight. And they're all already on the fix version. I actually managed to finish all that part.

But now I can only say, do what you want. I got the best out of the game with the skills I have and I have no skills. If you want to hear a good advice from me, do not listen too much and just do it. The more you think about it, the less you get done.

And try not to make the game the same as I did. You can not. Every city in that game was real. Bosei is real. Homer and the gang is real Danish stand-up comedians. There were a lot of jokes over Denmark in the game, and you will hardly be able to make them. So whatever, you can not make the game the same way and it does not have to be bad.

The most important of all may be. Have fun.

Thanks Hunsen :D how about the Cerberus idea and more bbw ?
Heath0069

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:53 pm

Not to be rude but why are you so obsessed with odd fetishes? You really can’t go a post without mentioning those fetishes. It’s kinda creepy. I’m just happy to see monster girls in the game and having “fun” with them
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Hunden Wrote:The most important of all may be. Have fun.

No, wait, comeback, find an artist or two, complete the game.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:34 am

Heath
Cerberus? BBW? I know what cerberus is, but BBW? According to Xvideos, it's not something I want to see but just do it. Be open be free. We all have some fetiches and if you are not interested in it, you can just avoid it.

Deadman
Why? By this time I have not worked with that game, I have written two entire books. I have not released one of them, it's Denmark. You have to be rich, famous or lucky to publish something here, and I am neither.
That's one reason, and I could come up with many more. But I get nothing out of it besides complaining and anger. Even now. If you do not have anything to win why fight?
And yes, I found an artist. The one who made my avatar. I had ordered an alolan vulpix and ninetales before the problem. I had to cancel.
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 am

thanks hunden. i'll probly just leave it all alone and work on the game just by adding onto what it is now. (Just got back from my grampa's funeral so- not really gonna be in the best mood to come up with an idea right now) and i'm glad you think the rick and morty idea could be good. also even if i don't know danish i could try to add a few cracks in there myshelf. LOL
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:58 pm

I have long thought about something. If I change a few settings, I can send out the levels, with the death sins, and I can tell how to set them up. They are already in the game, so it should be ready to send it out as a mod.
But is it even legal? I do not want to do that if I can be sued for it. Someone knows?
Hunden

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Hunden Wrote:I have long thought about something. If I change a few settings, I can send out the levels, with the death sins, and I can tell how to set them up. They are already in the game, so it should be ready to send it out as a mod.
But is it even legal? I do not want to do that if I can be sued for it. Someone knows?

If you guys are refereing to the Seven Deadly Sins anime, then yea, do to how recent it was made, good chance that it could be monitored.

And you have written books Hunden, Never would have thought of that kind of swap. I would ask if I could read them but I going to guess they are in Danish which I can't read fluently.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Humadragon2016 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:26 pm

so i think me and heath are 50/50 on having a ditto named copy cat be the main's first poke'mon heck i think we have the main be half ditto LMFAO might be kinda cool
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:
Hunden Wrote:I have long thought about something. If I change a few settings, I can send out the levels, with the death sins, and I can tell how to set them up. They are already in the game, so it should be ready to send it out as a mod.

If you guys are refereing to the Seven Deadly Sins anime, then yea, do to how recent it was made, good chance that it could be monitored.

And you have written books Hunden, Never would have thought of that kind of swap. I would ask if I could read them but I going to guess they are in Danish which I can't read fluently.

No. I refer to the part I was working on in the game. With my version of the death thieves in that region. There are three of them in the game now, but I never managed to get the last five out. That's the part I mean. Throw it out as a mod only with LVL files.
I can not see it being illegal to come up with a modification to the game. But you never know. That's why I ask.

And about my books. You should not expect to ever see them. 1. They are written in Danish. 2. I have only published one, for the reason I wrote higher up. 3. How many Danish writers become world famous? Not many.
In other words. The chance that you will ever see my books is as good as zero.
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:27 pm

wait so their's 3 already? i don't Think it would be illegal to finish it. (at least in the u.s.) and either way their are a few illegal stuff online that gose by unnotticed (like with censorship) so in my eyes it's a 50/50 split.
Humadragon2016

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects