Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil Grammar Fix

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:At this point, I don't know why you two arn't PM each other or getting each others skype/discord/email or something

we know each other's emails i just don't use it that much :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:OK, so on the whole Cereberus/Hydra thing... why do they have to specifically be giants? Sure there are large Pokemon, but they don't exactly have to match up with how they're depicted in ancient legend... and some of them aren't actual Pokemon (the early years of the anime were WEEEEIRD). Pokemon has taken liberties with creating their Pokemon, so why can't that be a thing?

Also, and this is a sexual nature we're talking here, why specifically multiple actual heads? There is a different kind of head that we can look towards and provide potential pleasure to everyone ;)

And no ponies? There are three different horse families and, if you want to count them, two deer and one giraffe. I think getting those in isn't that big of an issue... (comedically missing the point here)

Humadragon2016 Wrote:i just want to make a crazy ass game that basicly everyone will like. :lol:

This is going to be VERY difficult if you're going to be doing Tiny Adventures as not everyone is going to enjoy vore, sexually or not. That could be seen as a major turn-off and will never play the game knowing that it's in the game. So going for "everyone" is a very lofty goal if you're going for Tiny Adventures.

Evil, on the other hand, I could see something working provided that there's a more concrete story and a protagonist to choose from... and less of the super extreme kinks involved. For an OC, I may suggest having a male and female OC, although that poses the problem of having to do two different routes given that not every male is bi or gay. So this likely will mean that the two OCs will be experiencing different scenes just so it matches up with their respective genders. Although... you are going to be at the bottom during the start and over time you can work to get to the top, so it could work but it really depends on how some will handle this.

And if you're looking for story... well it's not like I'm working on my own original story elsewhere (I'm not putting anything relating to that story here, thank you). I could, however, come up with a story that will work for the game here as long as we're in agreement about the idea for it.

thanks and either way with the hydra/cerberus thing it's just something to think about. also with the vore i was thinking of making that be in a nightmare zone so that way if it is a turn off it's not damaging the game's play cuz it would kinda be the point... i'm only 50/50 on the whole vore thing but i read a few that changed my out look so either way, yes it will be dificult but i ask you- are things worth trying ever easy? :lol:
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:55 pm

VintageBass Wrote:OK, so on the whole Cereberus/Hydra thing... why do they have to specifically be giants? Sure there are large Pokemon, but they don't exactly have to match up with how they're depicted in ancient legend... and some of them aren't actual Pokemon (the early years of the anime were WEEEEIRD). Pokemon has taken liberties with creating their Pokemon, so why can't that be a thing?

Also, and this is a sexual nature we're talking here, why specifically multiple actual heads? There is a different kind of head that we can look towards and provide potential pleasure to everyone ;)

And no ponies? There are three different horse families and, if you want to count them, two deer and one giraffe. I think getting those in isn't that big of an issue... (comedically missing the point here)

Humadragon2016 Wrote:i just want to make a crazy ass game that basicly everyone will like. :lol:

This is going to be VERY difficult if you're going to be doing Tiny Adventures as not everyone is going to enjoy vore, sexually or not. That could be seen as a major turn-off and will never play the game knowing that it's in the game. So going for "everyone" is a very lofty goal if you're going for Tiny Adventures.

Evil, on the other hand, I could see something working provided that there's a more concrete story and a protagonist to choose from... and less of the super extreme kinks involved. For an OC, I may suggest having a male and female OC, although that poses the problem of having to do two different routes given that not every male is bi or gay. So this likely will mean that the two OCs will be experiencing different scenes just so it matches up with their respective genders. Although... you are going to be at the bottom during the start and over time you can work to get to the top, so it could work but it really depends on how some will handle this.

And if you're looking for story... well it's not like I'm working on my own original story elsewhere (I'm not putting anything relating to that story here, thank you). I could, however, come up with a story that will work for the game here as long as we're in agreement about the idea for it.

Yeah I mean that's what I said earlier in the convo about having two OCs just incase you want to go either way. I would prefer having OC because you can put yourself into a game than a character you know and watch their adventures. The story doesn't really have to change with either OCs but the pics would have to change. If it would make it better, you can always have the OCs be twins and you choose one and the other would just be a NPC that you can "interact" with
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:18 pm

well in a way we already got that idea down but either way i'd have to find a spite artist who can work on the sheets we need. not to mention the start SHOULDN'T be that difrent so really it's up to the player on the way they want to go. in a weird way the game is gonna be kinda open world in the sense that we're not gonna tell you NOT to break those rock, ect ect so basicly not that meany rules hell we thought of adding a way for you to become a rocket so- we'll see. i REALLY like the brain storms we're having helps out alot
Humadragon2016

Postby Dapper Gent » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 pm

I really don't mind helping to brain storm a story myself. As I said early on, Dark Impulses had an antagonist arc planned out but shelved it when Hunden came along with Evil version.

Though if it's just advice you'd like I'd have to share these.

First, don't try to please everyone. You're only going to be giving yourself a massive workload, an even bigger head ache and will likely upset a lot more people along the way. You can please some people most of the time, but you can't please everyone all the time.

Second, go with the original character concept. Something I see a lot in the Hentai Version and Pokemorph threads is requesting female PC versions. Players really want a female lead character in these pokemon hentai games. And no one is doing that right now. You could corner the market there. If you do this then I wouldn't mind providing the character concepts and battle arts for the main character.

Third, build on Hunden's idea. Have the PC join Team Rocket and eventually take it over. Improve on the story quite a bit. I have a few ideas if you'd like to hear them but won't put them on here just in case.

Pokemorph is my primary concern right now but, as I've said a few times, I don't mind helping as I can, even if in an advisory role. I personally would really like to see the potential for Evil version unlocked. If only so we don't have to work on Pokemorph: Dark Edition. It would save us a lot of work. :P
Dapper Gent

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:I really don't mind helping to brain storm a story myself. As I said early on, Dark Impulses had an antagonist arc planned out but shelved it when Hunden came along with Evil version.

Though if it's just advice you'd like I'd have to share these.

First, don't try to please everyone. You're only going to be giving yourself a massive workload, an even bigger head ache and will likely upset a lot more people along the way. You can please some people most of the time, but you can't please everyone all the time.

Second, go with the original character concept. Something I see a lot in the Hentai Version and Pokemorph threads is requesting female PC versions. Players really want a female lead character in these pokemon hentai games. And no one is doing that right now. You could corner the market there. If you do this then I wouldn't mind providing the character concepts and battle arts for the main character.

Third, build on Hunden's idea. Have the PC join Team Rocket and eventually take it over. Improve on the story quite a bit. I have a few ideas if you'd like to hear them but won't put them on here just in case.

Pokemorph is my primary concern right now but, as I've said a few times, I don't mind helping as I can, even if in an advisory role. I personally would really like to see the potential for Evil version unlocked. If only so we don't have to work on Pokemorph: Dark Edition. It would save us a lot of work. :P

:lol: i think pokemorph dark version would be kinda cool. and thanks for the ideas yea we Might beable to do that tho lesben island basicly got the famle pro-tag locked up if we're talking about ALL hentai like games like morph/pink hentai and evil that came from humbird's game editor.
Humadragon2016

Postby VintageBass » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Dapper Gent Wrote:First, don't try to please everyone. You're only going to be giving yourself a massive workload, an even bigger head ache and will likely upset a lot more people along the way. You can please some people most of the time, but you can't please everyone all the time.

Not only in the kink department, but in the mechanics department as well. Best not to add in everything otherwise you're going to be working on this for a very, very long time. Also...

Dapper Gent Wrote:Something I see a lot in the Hentai Version and Pokemorph threads is requesting female PC versions. Players really want a female lead character in these pokemon hentai games. And no one is doing that right now. You could corner the market there.

Going off from what I said above with kinks, if there is a male character, I would like to see some certain scenes, but considering that most people are straight males, they don't exactly want to see some higher up grunts taking advantage of a newcomer male grunt. Now if it was a female, then everybody's cool with that!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:26 pm

eh people have their own taste... why not add kinda a 3rd and forth option that way your able to expince difrent things depending on the chacter. i'm not about most people but i'd be down with finding difrent stuff with every reply with a new guy.
Humadragon2016

Postby VintageBass » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Understand that I'm trying to think of a more logical reason for some of the scenes in the game, at least with pertaining with a male protagonist. Mostly in the fact that given Team Rocket is based on the mafia/yakuza, there might be some liberties taken that could benefit from incorporating more of a sexual nature for things. Heck I wouldn't be too surprised with some of the higher grunts taking some stress out on some of the newer grunts, mostly to show who has more power... until you get to the point where you can get back at them for what they did earlier.

Probably the best thing to do is work on the female route first and then adjust it ever so slightly for the male. Keeps focus on one path and then later on could be some slight edits needed to benefit the two different genders.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Humadragon2016 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:48 pm

yea but as you and most of the others said i can't please everyone and knowing some people they get pissed at even the little details like say with the bullies idea someone would be pissed that it's not as violet or whatever or someone would be pissed at the fact that it's another poke'mon game. either way we're adding rick and morty so with that in mind i could probly have morty and summer be part of the "problem" in a way so like have morty be male path summer female and rick other.
Humadragon2016

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:30 am

If I may some rpgs don't give any love too the BBW category. Lets expand on that a bit shall we? ;)
Heath0069

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:36 am

Heath0069 Wrote:If I may some rpgs don't give any love too the BBW category. Lets expand on that a bit shall we? ;)

I think only Snorlax would fit that category
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:19 am

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:
Heath0069 Wrote:If I may some rpgs don't give any love too the BBW category. Lets expand on that a bit shall we? ;)

I think only Snorlax would fit that category

Lickatung would too we could make up some side characters as well. Why should other women have all the fun
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:33 am

don't forget we have rick and morty so basicly the poke'morphs and trainers can be as weird as we want heck we can have a trainer bbw futa for all we care. it can be random too and we havn't even thought of the rival yet

heck we can be the first ones who add other genders and body types for trainers :lol:
Humadragon2016

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:06 am

Humadragon2016 Wrote:don't forget we have rick and morty so basicly the poke'morphs and trainers can be as weird as we want heck we can have a trainer bbw futa for all we care. it can be random too and we havn't even thought of the rival yet

heck we can be the first ones who add other genders and body types for trainers :lol:

In that case if the "player" loses they could get cock vore, titty crush, ass crushed ect. Rick and Morty get kills in all kinds of ways
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:22 am

mmm...well like they said it might ruin the mood so let's have that stuff saved for the nightmare realm.
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:41 am

Heath0069 Wrote:
Humadragon2016 Wrote:don't forget we have rick and morty so basicly the poke'morphs and trainers can be as weird as we want heck we can have a trainer bbw futa for all we care. it can be random too and we havn't even thought of the rival yet

In that case if the "player" loses they could get cock vore, titty crush, ass crushed ect. Rick and Morty get kills in all kinds of ways

Ummm no. That would definitely get me to not play the game if all that was included in the game. Can we not go that route?
AlphaGammaZX

Postby Heath0069 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:50 am

Understandable I respect that Gamma. We won't go that route but we might just have maybe just a few vore scenes cause face it the same thing all the time gets dull so maybe bout..4 scenes at the most maybe in different parts. Will that be fine? That will be bout 2% standard everything else will be other things and such. It can just be in certain parts.

PS. Don't get mad or yell at me seriously
Heath0069

Postby Humadragon2016 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:23 am

how about just 5 senses? and 4 are deaths that way those who DO like it enjoy thir deaths and those who don't get what they asked for cuz their dead and they don't like either so they WOULD be pissed off about it either way.
Humadragon2016

Postby AlphaGammaZX » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:27 am

I would say just try to have something in the beginning asking if you want to see vore scenes or not. I’m not too into futa because of the risk of being raped my her and I’m not into that. I mean I like reverse rape but not anal penetration
AlphaGammaZX

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:06 pm

AlphaGammaZX Wrote:I would say just try to have something in the beginning asking if you want to see vore scenes or not. I’m not too into futa because of the risk of being raped my her and I’m not into that. I mean I like reverse rape but not anal penetration

Well on the one hand, at least futa is more widely acceptable than... well what is suggested above and, well, if the player character is female the scene wouldn't automatically go for anal. It's more understandable if the player was male that one wouldn't be all THAT excited to see, but female is a quick fix. Again, while I would like to have male scenes, this is something that I want to avoid at first because of that level of dislike.

Although a futa evil organization member? Dude, that's just an ideal character to have!

And, seriously, Rick and Morty? Could we not add that series? It's not exactly the best series to work with, especially given the fandom has been acting lately. I wouldn't want a game to be getting hate because of one particular group of annoyed idiots... also, as much I do enjoy crossovers, let's keep Pokemon just Pokemon.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects