Nympho Wife++ (Marble Syrup)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Nympho Wife++ (Marble Syrup)

Postby marblesyrup » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:24 am

Nympho Waifu++

Feedback appreciated!

Don't forget to check out the cheats menu (incest, mind control and pirate girls included in free version)

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

nympho_web2_ng.swf [ 17.61 MiB | Viewed 4995 times ]

marblesyrup

Re: Nympho Wife++ (Marble Syrup)

Postby sy7777 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:43 am

a working pledge button or some way to get the full game would be nice
sy7777
Newly Registered

Postby marblesyrup » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:01 am

What do you mean? The premium stuff can be found here: patreon.com/marblesyrup
marblesyrup

Postby Destrocto » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 pm

This game is ripping off art from other japanese Hentai games. It's a shitty asset flip guys.
Destrocto

Postby marblesyrup » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:21 am

Destrocto Wrote:This game is ripping off art from other japanese Hentai games. It's a shitty asset flip guys.

No, it's using upscaled and heavily edited graphics from an older, never-translated Japanese game. With permission.
marblesyrup

Postby WonderGamer » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 am

I've seen these images before (first one of the blue-haired chick grabbing her tit was an instant realization of this, noticed yesterday), on a hentai collection disc bought on eBay probably somewhere between 15 to 20 years ago; I could probably even get the name of the game they're taken from. I hope you realize you could be sued for using their art & collecting money on it... Of course the question at this point is whether the company is still in business to go after you, otherwise you probably won't see any retaliation from them for using their art
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby marblesyrup » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:04 am

WonderGamer Wrote:I've seen these images before (first one of the blue-haired chick grabbing her tit was an instant realization of this, noticed yesterday), on a hentai collection disc bought on eBay probably somewhere between 15 to 20 years ago; I could probably even get the name of the game they're taken from. I hope you realize you could be sued for using their art & collecting money on it... Of course the question at this point is whether the company is still in business to go after you, otherwise you probably won't see any retaliation from them for using their art

It's from a 13 y o game called Futago no Haha Seihonnou... and again, the graphics are used with permission.
marblesyrup

Postby Ungawa » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 am

The game looks pretty good...
Ungawa

Postby Destrocto » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:02 am

Sure they are marble.
Destrocto

Postby Ungawa » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:14 am

Guys, come on... Let's not do this. Do you really, really, REALLLY, want me to talk about the copyright issue with regards to Japan?

Do you? Let's back off and talk about the game, not start trying to throw a witch hunt to the people who have this game and are using it for shameless promotion of Bron's Quest, okay?
Ungawa

Postby musical74 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 am

The graphics are used WITH PERMISSION. That means marble contacted whoever has the graphics rights and they said *fine with us*. Ergo, marblesyrup is doing what was needed.

I'm no expert on copyright law but the subject interests me, and from where I stand, marblesyrup's in the clear. There was some discussion about copyright and what's considered fair or ripping someone off. Might need to check that topic again
musical74

Postby marblesyrup » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:11 pm

Ungawa Wrote:Guys, come on... Let's not do this. Do you really, really, REALLLY, want me to talk about the copyright issue with regards to Japan?

Do you? Let's back off and talk about the game, not start trying to throw a witch hunt to the people who have this game and are using it for shameless promotion of Bron's Quest, okay?

Destrocto Wrote:Sure they are marble.

When you guys decide to apologize for being wrong (and as an unneeded bonus, being assholes about it), could I get that with a dollop of cream, please?

http://www.gjob.sakura.ne.jp/products/sano/index.html
marblesyrup

Postby marblesyrup » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Ungawa Wrote:... and are using it for shameless promotion of Bron's Quest, okay?

What does this even mean? What exactly do you think the word "shameless" means? We put a promo for our upcoming game in our current game, and somehow you try and twist this into being something morally reprehensible...? Are you telling me you get real worked up everytime you go to the movies 'cause they show trailers before the movie starts...?
marblesyrup

Postby Ungawa » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:51 pm

I was TRYING to be funny and not take this down the route of getting into copyright legalese and focus on the game since I'm ALSO the person that thinks the game is good.

I swear, people really take words and text too strongly on the internet... This really isn't a needed battle.

The point is that people shouldn't be quick to try to attack the game for copyright concerns, but if you want to attack me for actually playing the game and giving free promotion to Bron's Quest by exposing the fact that I've gotten 3 of the endings, well I can hit back but it's really an unnecessary own goal...
Ungawa

Postby marblesyrup » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorry, completely misunderstood what you were trying to get across. My bad.
marblesyrup

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:30 pm

It don't really matter what we think anyways, it's up to the publishers of the game the images were taken from as to whether they're going to go after him or not (if he doesn't have rights to use the images). I find it highly unlikely the publishers would allow him to use images from a game with a price tag, but rather than turning the thread into a trash pit, probably better to give him the benefit of the doubt & let things run it's course; in the end it's going to be up to the publishers of the original game as to whether they seek monetary damages if he didn't get permission to use them. Of course I don't see this leading to good feedback if people already know the images (and possibly the story) came from another game, so maybe hold back on any comments of being a ripoff & only target comments that would differ from the original game (if you played the original game, I for one haven't...yet).

WonderGamer

Postby killyspec » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:03 pm

What a shitfest of a thread.

In any case, it was a fun game. I got, i think, 8 endings before i stopped and i enjoyed the writing and general quality a lot. Although I have to admit I died a bit when I click "Peg her down to the floor" and got told that that's an option only for patreons. I didn't find any other patreon only options but I'm still pretty bummed about it. Other than that, solid game to spend a couple of hours with.
killyspec

Postby vcnz » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:39 pm

I read the comments before giving a chance to the game, and I was wrong. This game is SUPER GOOD, and half of the comments sounds like butthurt...

If Marbesyrup tells he has the authorisation of the artist, he can use the image... And I think he does it pretty damn good so far ! Keep doing such a good job !
vcnz
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:40 am

vcnz Wrote:and half of the comments sounds like butthurt...

https://e-hentai.org/g/677159/a3f3e0a647

That's the (censored) art for the game mentioned before by marblesyrup, also found a couple torrents (I would assume for the game itself) when I was searching for the CG Art for this, one of them was uncensored.

WonderGamer

Postby marblesyrup » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:01 pm

vcnz Wrote:I read the comments before giving a chance to the game, and I was wrong. This game is SUPER GOOD, and half of the comments sounds like butthurt...

If Marbesyrup tells he has the authorisation of the artist, he can use the image... And I think he does it pretty damn good so far ! Keep doing such a good job !

Thank you!
marblesyrup

Next

Return to Flash Projects