Spank the Pig! (Alpha v 0.03) (SPANK HARDER EDITION)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Spank the Pig! (Alpha v 0.03) (SPANK HARDER EDITION)

Postby TheDartKid » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:07 am

Version 0.03

Hello everyone, I'm new here so allow me to waste a sentence or two introducing myself. I'm TheDartKid, I've been drawing and uploading lewd art for almost two years now. Besides from drawing lewd art however I've also began developing adult games with this here being the first. Introducing 'Spank the Pig!'
It's currently in it's Alpha. Some of the fixes/updates included in this version are:

-Shading and light on pig
-Improved sound effects
-Hard spank feature
-A little dialogue from the spoder

Some things I plan on fixing/implementing in later builds include:

-More animations
-More dialogue
-Spanking tools
-Ability to spank in multiple directions

With that said, I hope you guys enjoy what little I have here and I hope to hear your feedback soon :D

Feel free to support me on Patreon if you wish: patreon.com/thedartkid
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

spankthepigv003.swf [ 2.03 MiB | Viewed 2512 times ]

TheDartKid
Newly Registered

Re: Spank the Pig! (Alpha v 0.03) (SPANK HARDER EDITION)

Postby Firefall » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:49 am

Well. This certainly is a thing lol. Facial expressions are pretty okay at least. Not really something I'd sink a ton of time into, but I'll be back to see what you add to this. Thought about making variants for other barnyard girls later, like cowgirl or something?
Firefall

Re: Spank the Pig! (Alpha v 0.03) (SPANK HARDER EDITION)

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:19 am

It's called a spanking fetish...

Anyways, I gave this a shot (even if it's not a fetish I'm into), but I REALLY don't understand this game one bit... It took me a while to realize that I had to move the mouse across the flash app to spank her, but after a few times, it told me to "spank harder" & I couldn't accomplish it no matter how quickly I moved the mouse across the app; I gave up after several tries... :?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Return to Flash Projects