[Flash] Tenant Harem (June 29th 2017)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

[Flash] Tenant Harem (June 29th 2017)

Postby Tlazolteotl » Mon May 29, 2017 10:38 am

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Tenant Harem Beta Demo.swf [ 8.52 MiB | Viewed 3547 times ]

The plot: You are the owner of a building with 6 apartments. Do your best to corrupt your tenants :wub:

online : http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/695635

Beta demo! Not complete at all but playable.

In this release there are 2 bad ends, 1 good end and 1 special event.
I think it is very easy to win, there should not be any difficulty at the moment.
This is mostly the same gameplay as Chibi Stepsister Corruptor.

Now I'm going to add more special events, the new gameplay, upgrade the graphics and add more animations.

----------------------------------------------------------------
(May 29th 2017)

This is only a demo, not a game yet! Have a look to new graphics, see what girls are doing and have sex with your already corrupted stepsister. No event and no ending yet.

Plans: Beta demo in a week or two for my patrons. Probably the final release in 3 weeks for my patrons. I will do public releases but much later :P
I want to add ways to corrupt all the girls, redo the animations and add new ones, you will chose your tenants (sort of audition), more details, special events, punish disobedient slaves, give instructions to your slaves, sounds and music... so many things I have in mind XD

And be advised that this game will have a sequel too : Mega Playboy ;)
Last edited by Tlazolteotl on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Tlazolteotl

Re: [Flash] Tenant Harem (May 29th 2017)

Postby Feraksu » Mon May 29, 2017 2:10 pm

Love the concept, and I think you have the base for some good gamplay. One thing I would like you to add in future version is perhaps a zoom feature for sex stuff, the tiny people doing it aint exactly exciting.

Keep working on this, I'll definately keep my eye on it.
Feraksu
Newly Registered

Postby Tlazolteotl » Wed May 31, 2017 9:36 am

Feraksu Wrote:Love the concept, and I think you have the base for some good gamplay. One thing I would like you to add in future version is perhaps a zoom feature for sex stuff, the tiny people doing it aint exactly exciting.

Keep working on this, I'll definately keep my eye on it.

yes the zoom feature is already in my plans :)
Tlazolteotl

Postby WonderGamer » Wed May 31, 2017 10:16 am

Is the full version only going to be available to Patrons? Meaning is the public eventually going to gain access to the full version or are they limited to just demos?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Tlazolteotl » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:00 pm

My patrons have early access, cheat codes and access to restricted ingame content (this content will always be non essential in the game, just adding some flavor).

The public will always have access to all my games, all versions and 100% free :)
Tlazolteotl

Postby momochi09 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm

i was gonna post a newgrounds game i saw a while ago with the same content (backgorunds and system) had to search it on newgrounds just to find out you made it hahahaha, good luck with your games!
momochi09
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 am

I've seen games that restricted content to the "full version", meaning what we were playing was essentially a demo if we didn't pay into it, so I'm going to hope it doesn't turn into one of those situations, because I tend to ignore demos when I know that's the case & in most cases lose all interest in those games (there's only been a few exceptions to this when it comes to dropping a demo & there still being some interest left in the game, maybe only leaving interest enough to pay for it when it gets released, but normally not enough to get involved with systems like Patreon to fund it's development); I can give a few examples of such games if needed.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Tlazolteotl » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:23 pm

new release, beta demo is out :)
Tlazolteotl

Return to Flash Projects