Insexsity (v0.0286)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Insexsity (v0.0192)

Postby Darthjake » Fri May 26, 2017 4:11 am

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but I get stuck in the shower about 75% of the time 100% of the time if I have it on full screen mode.

I click on and around the towels but I can only get out of the shower sometimes.
Darthjake

Postby Ungawa » Fri May 26, 2017 5:28 am

*sigh*

The Engrish...

なぜみんな英語わからないのか?!
Ungawa

Postby Insexsity » Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

Darthjake Wrote:Not sure if this is happening to anyone else...

Thank you for your report. We found this bug. We made a tests on different computers and so.
Web-version playing well on 16*9 resolution screens. And it's totally unplayable on 4*3 screens we don't know about others resolutuons. In our case this problem becomes on 4*3 when we restarting game from any scene. It's stuck.
In other case it may happening because of browser options.
PC-version playing well on any screen, we optimised it.
In that reason we deside to build Censore free version on PC too, in begin of June.

Insexsity team.
Insexsity

Postby Insexsity » Fri May 26, 2017 10:33 am

Ungawa Wrote:*sigh*
The Engrish...
なぜみんな英語わからないのか?!

ご挨拶!私たちは、誰かが日本でInsexsityを果たしていることを知って満足しています。日本語のため申し訳ありませんが、私たちは日本語が話せない、我々は Google Translate を使用しています。
私たちのプログラマは、我々はあまりにも、日本語にゲームを翻訳できると述べました。あなたが翻訳で私たちを助けることができる誰かを知っているのであれば、私たちに知らせてください。しかし今ではないが、近い将来インチ今、私たちはゲームやプロットの仕組みに焦点を当てる必要があります。
敬具
Insexsity team

In english:
Hello! We are happy to know that someone is playing Insexsity in Japan. Sorry for our Japanese language, we don't speak it, we use Google translate.
Our programmer said that we can translate game into Japanese too. Therefore, if you know someone who can help us with the translation, let us know. But not now, just in the near future. Now we need to focus on the mechanics of the game and the plot.
Insexsity team
Insexsity

Postby Ungawa » Fri May 26, 2017 10:53 pm

No, no, no... I'm kind of exasperated at some of the English because the grammar and context needs some serious help. The problems come up that you can be pulled out of the mood of the game when you're having to do these mental checks. Maybe that could be a plot hook and something about the misunderstanding, but I've been playing quite a few games that could use an editor or two to make the games easier to read for an English audience.

I didn't even think all that clearly about what the Japanese would do... Mea culpa.
Ungawa

Postby narrowPath » Mon May 29, 2017 4:58 pm

Insexsity Wrote:
Sorry for our Japanese language, we don't speak it, we use Google translate.

Well... To be honest, the game wasn't translated to the English properly. It's kinda hard to get the plot via this dialogs. However, i can proofread it for you, so the dialogs and misc. text would make more sense to the English-speaking players. No doubt that this will help the game get more attention. If you interested - leave some contacts for me, so we can discuss more details.
narrowPath
Newly Registered

Postby Insexsity » Mon May 29, 2017 9:10 pm

narrowPath Wrote:Well... To be honest, the game wasn't translated to the English properly. It's kinda hard to get the plot via this dialogs. However, i can proofread it for you, so the dialogs and misc. text would make more sense to the English-speaking players. No doubt that this will help the game get more attention. If you interested - leave some contacts for me, so we can discuss more details.

Hi, Narrowpath!
We've rewritten all the texts for the new update. But the game is becoming more and more dirty, and we really need a someone for whom English is native language.
I didn't find your mail. Please, write here [email protected]
I think we'll find a compromise.

And thank you for your attention!
Insexsity

Postby Insexsity » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:25 am

Ungawa Wrote:*sigh*
The Engrish...

Hey Ungawa!
We've got a new version and we've rewritten the texts.
And will continue to work on them.
Also we made a free build on the PC, and it's all on the site.
If the old version is loaded, just reload the page. :)
We hope that we have remedied the situation in a better way.
Insexsity

Re: Insexsity (v0.0286)

Postby Insexsity » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Oops! We had duplicate tops on the site and the first message was deleted... :(

But you can play and find the latest information about the game here:
http://insexsity.com/

Or download PC or MAC version on site.

Or find us on Patreon here:
https://www.patreon.com/insexsity

New build comes in first days of July and free public version month later.
Insexsity

Postby JDog » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:19 pm

great game m8, fckng great
JDog
Newly Registered

Postby Screwbucket » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:09 am

I'm on the second day and the game isn't letting me talk to Ash. I'm playing on the downloaded version of the game. Otherwise, real solid.

I will say that the time skips when moving between rooms is a little...wild. It takes ten minutes to move from your bedroom to the shower? I don't know, it just doesn't seem right.
Screwbucket

Postby Insexsity » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:20 am

Screwbucket Wrote:I'm on the second day and the game isn't letting me talk to Ash. I'm playing on the downloaded version of the game. Otherwise, real solid.

I will say that the time skips when moving between rooms is a little...wild. It takes ten minutes to move from your bedroom to the shower? I don't know, it just doesn't seem right.

Hey Screwbucket!
The inability to talk to Ash is a bug, we've already fixed it in the new version that we're preparing.
About the time that takes to move between rooms - don't forget, we're playing for the girl ;) Dressing up isn't taking time - that's really weird. It's just the mechanics of the game.
It's just a game, don't take it seriously.
Thank you for your respond!
Insexsity

Return to Flash Projects