Chibi Stepsister Corruptor

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Chibi Stepsister Corruptor

Postby Tlazolteotl » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 am

Hi guys!
My new project is Chibi Stepsister Corruptor

The plot: Your father just married a beautiful super hot milf.
She have a shy daughter even more beautiful that just became your stepsister.
Your parents are in honeymoon at Hawaii.
They said that, when they will be back you will quit the house and move to a military pensionnat...
But you have a better plan!
If you corrupt enough your lovely stepsister, your parents will have no choice and send her away instead of you!
And if you succeed you will have some good fuck with the little bitch! So nice!
Find her dirty secrets!
Blackmail her for favors!
Good Luck!

PS: I'm working on the sequel : "Tenant Harem". Keep your save code preciously :)

http://adult-sex-games.com/Chibi-Stepsi ... ptor-alpha
alternative: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/693525
embed :
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Chibi Stepsister Corruptor.swf [ 13.48 MiB | Viewed 3866 times ]

Last edited by Tlazolteotl on Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tlazolteotl

Re: Chibi Stepsister Corruptor

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:53 am

Pretty bad atm. 10 Days isn't enough to do anything but spam talk and stealth skill and hope it's enough rng to be able to black mail her on day 9 or 10 for a bit before gameover if you want corruption. Even searching for evidence usually isn't enough to mess around with making money or anything. Rng is way too heavy. Feels like you didn't even test the game yourself.

Asking for money with the blatant art/character stealing too... Character belongs to ikkyuu/一休(Rest?) and was used in a DLsite game called: でふぉるめ四十八手
FruitSmoothie

Postby keradi01 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:51 am

Definitely interesting, but with issues. I have been able to get things done within 10 days, but just barely and with a fair amount of luck. Outcomes are a little too random to comfortably play the game. It's challenging, but only because there is too little time and too many possibilities to randomly fail. The stealth skill seems to be the only one worth working on. Building the Online Work skill seems pointless other than to get money, and the only use of money I've found is to learn the cooking skill, and the only use of the cooking skill is to raise happiness (something you can do by just talking, which is free). I have no idea where that "buy interesting items" bit comes in because I never saw an option to buy anything over the course of several games.

This could be a lot more interesting and fun if the given time was extended, the randomness is mitigated somewhat, and doing anything other than train stealth and gather blackmail was worth doing.
keradi01

Postby WonderGamer » Tue May 02, 2017 8:20 am

I was perhaps the first to try this before any replies were made on this thread (literally showed up while I was going through other threads) & I too found the difficulty a bit high... I do like the randomization function of where the sister shows throughout the day, but at the same time, that factor warrants an adjustment in difficulty, as certain key actions (such as raising stealth) can only be done in a specific room & that can't be completed while she's in there. I do think the game has potential, however an adjustment in difficulty is needed. Also I'd be happy to see the game built on in the future, possibly with additional actions (currently some rooms only allow cleaning or searching for blackmail material) or random events (the period of time is a bit too short to really go too far on random events I would think, but would make the game more interesting, provided it didn't increase the difficulty too much). I would suggest looking at a game called Futa SexEd, might give you some ideas for mechanics for random events.
Last edited by WonderGamer on Fri May 19, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Tlazolteotl » Wed May 03, 2017 1:05 pm

Thank you for your reports! It's helping a lot.
I have already redone most of the game mechanics. Lot of changes like 1 more action / day, training much more effective, stepsister easier to see naked, more story elements, ...
Now if you want your actions to be more effective you need to buy items (voice recorder, hidden cam, ...).
I think difficulty is globally easier.
I will think about the random events and see how I could include them.
I have released a beta version for my patrons. They are going to tell me if I need to do more adjustments. Once ready I will do a public full game release, in about 3 weeks I think.
Tlazolteotl

Postby Tlazolteotl » Fri May 19, 2017 8:41 am

I have published the final release. More details in the first post :)
Tlazolteotl

Postby alucard » Sun May 28, 2017 12:57 pm

great game. keep up the good work. cant wait till I try this tenant harem.. any idea around when it will be released?
alucard
Newly Registered

Postby Tlazolteotl » Mon May 29, 2017 10:31 am

alucard Wrote:great game. keep up the good work. cant wait till I try this tenant harem.. any idea around when it will be released?

The alpha demo is already out! The final release should be in a month or two :)
Tlazolteotl

Return to Flash Projects