Simply Mindy (Feb. 26, 2017)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Simply Mindy (Feb. 26, 2017)

Postby WonderGamer » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:21 am

SaraC Wrote:I managed to get 5/6 of the endings, all 3 of the frog ones, the maid one, and the homeless one, but I cannot figure out the last one

The one you're missing is the first one I got. It's in the first dungeon, you have to be in it during a certain season to get past a sort of grub-barrier at the cave mouth (you can only get past it during that season, when they aren't there blocking the entrance), then lose to the boss located deep in the cave.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Awake447 » Thu May 18, 2017 2:53 am

Where Do you find all the parts for the computer?
Awake447
Newly Registered

Postby Ungawa » Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

The big question I have is if the stat rollover bug got fixed. I was having a time until I realized my investments got stamped out... :(
Ungawa

Postby Ungawa » Sun May 21, 2017 4:54 pm

WonderGamer Wrote:
Also I spent a little bit of time last night determining what schooling subjects lead to what stat modifications (don't worry, I wasn't restarting the game from your dropbox, I was loading it locally from my computer), seeing as it doesn't actually say when you mouse over them in the game, this is what I came up with (at least within the first season of the game; I haven't checked to see if they change per season yet):
Going from top-left to right, then bottom-left to right:
  1. +2 Fuckability, +1 Charisma
  2. +2 Fuckability, +2 Durability
  3. +2 Fuckability, +2 Prowess
  4. +3 Fuckability, +2 Prowess, +2 Creativity
  5. +1 Fuckability, +3 Strength, +3 Prowess, +3 Durability
  6. +1 Fuckability, +4 Intellect, +4 Spirit

Might as well put what the numbers mean, and I haven't seen this change even in later seasons...

1) Fucking lesson

2) Anal

3) Oral

4) S&M

5) Kick Ass

6) Magic
Ungawa

Postby WonderGamer » Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 am

Ungawa Wrote:
WonderGamer Wrote:
Also I spent a little bit of time last night determining what schooling subjects lead to what stat modifications (don't worry, I wasn't restarting the game from your dropbox, I was loading it locally from my computer), seeing as it doesn't actually say when you mouse over them in the game, this is what I came up with (at least within the first season of the game; I haven't checked to see if they change per season yet):
Going from top-left to right, then bottom-left to right:
  1. +2 Fuckability, +1 Charisma
  2. +2 Fuckability, +2 Durability
  3. +2 Fuckability, +2 Prowess
  4. +3 Fuckability, +2 Prowess, +2 Creativity
  5. +1 Fuckability, +3 Strength, +3 Prowess, +3 Durability
  6. +1 Fuckability, +4 Intellect, +4 Spirit

Might as well put what the numbers mean, and I haven't seen this change even in later seasons...

1) Fucking lesson

2) Anal

3) Oral

4) S&M

5) Kick Ass

6) Magic

I'm considering relisting each stat change for jobs per season also, seeing as I've noticed the listed stat changes in the game are not always correct (or at least listing those where the stat changes are incorrectly listed in the game)... Of course this list will be partial until I've managed to unlock all of them...

EDIT: Current jobs I'm reading with incorrect stats:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

• Cosplayer
    • Brimstone
      • +1 Charisma (not +1 Creativity)
      • +1 Sociability
      • -1 Strength
      • -1 Durability
  • Glory Hole
    • Megahot
      • +1 Durability
      • +1 Prowess
      • -1 Cleanliness (not -2 Cleanliness)
    • Ghostings
      • +1 Charisma
      • +1 Intellect
      • -1 Cleanliness (not -1 Strength)
      • -1 Class
List last updated May 22, 2017 at 11:40 AM Mountain Time (-7)

Also note that it appears the developer is still updating the devblog, but apparently not here; current version is v1.1.0, these forums still only list v0.6.0...

WonderGamer

Postby Ungawa » Mon May 22, 2017 9:55 pm

I THINK that if you get a 40 on certain stats, that unlocks certain ones. I may just make one of these as well for each one to coordinate with you on it some time this (or next) week as a cross check.
Ungawa

Postby WonderGamer » Sun May 28, 2017 5:58 am

I have a spreadsheet I'm working on on my computer, I'm considering sharing that with users on these forums via Google Drive. Whether I want to collaborate with others or not, I haven't decided that yet... Might just be easier if somebody started a wiki, although I expect the incorrect stat changes are going to be changed to what is stated in the game given time (depends on whether the developer is informed about them or not; currently it appears he's not even checking these forums anymore, so good chance he won't fix it unless somebody relays that information to his devblog).

EDIT: Here's what I have thus far on stat changes per season. The format may not be the best, but it's functional if you know how to navigate it:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1gKo ... 1NuSFBGZ00

Keep in mind tabs won't show in browsers on cell phones (you'll be stuck on the School tab otherwise), but if you're logged into Google Drive when you try to access it, it should show under Shared with me if you open the Google Drive app. Notice the red header cells on certain tabs, these are jobs where the stat changes are listed incorrectly in the game (as of v1.1.0 anyways, I'll update these as I notice changes).

The name of the file may not make a lot of sense, but in order to update the file rather than uploading as a separate file (with a separate share URL), the filename has to be the same when you upload it, so I'm not going to change it... Normally I wouldn't allow people to download files from my Google Drive unless it was a private share, but considering the game can be played offline, I'm going to allow it in this case, just make sure you have something that can open XLS files & check back once in a while to see if anything has been updated/added since new versions have been released (I'll find some place to put a tested version number on it, perhaps in the Google Drive description of the upload).

WonderGamer

Postby Ungawa » Sun May 28, 2017 7:07 am

The problem is that you can't really add to it as the traits are redundant. You basically have the reader read off the numbers and it has to be put into the row or column as need be to see the differences. When you put the jobs together, you see even more flaws as you can't really add the minuses without getting them confused.

I'd suggest having the columns (numbers) be the traits in order while the columns (alphabet) be the specific job.

In this way, all you have to do is put the numbers so that way the people can compare and contrast them. Then, after you do that, it's far easier to split up for the different months if you have 12 columns assigned to the twelve jobs (for example) in one month and another twelve to another with a quick word about which is which.
Ungawa

Postby WonderGamer » Sun May 28, 2017 12:28 pm

Made a few changes for those who wanted an inverted listing style from the original (originally done on separate tabs & in columns to avoid having to do additional work on the fly while testing those stat changes). Stat changes are now color-coded (with the exception of School tabs, as those are all increases) to make it easier to skim through, green for increases, red (pink) for decreases. I've also made adjustments so all increases are in the top 2 cells (under the header cells) & decreases in the bottom 2.

Furthermore there are 2 additional tabs (School(2) & Jobs) at the end of the spreadsheet where these column-based worksheets have been inverted to row-based worksheets with the same structure applied to the other tabs (School stat changes are still on their own tabs however); cells that are white where jobs & seasons meet mean I haven't gotten them filled in yet. The other thing with the jobs tab is currently I don't have incorrectly reported stat changes in the game marked in the spreadsheet (probably only going to be possible with notes/comments, which means I'll have to convert the file to a Google Sheet & edit it 4 times instead of twice & just uploading it), so you'll have to use one of the column-based lists if you want to find out which jobs in which seasons are incorrectly listed in the game (by red/pink header cell). I incorrectly copied a few of these over from the original tabs to the Jobs tab, but I think I got them corrected before I uploaded the file...there could still be some that are incorrect on the new tab...

WonderGamer

Postby someonenoone11 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Where the hell is the pendant of hips?
someonenoone11

Postby Firefall » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:44 am

someonenoone11 Wrote:Where the hell is the pendant of hips?

I wanna say that's the item you find in the intbeast's cave but I could be wrong, been a bit since I played.
Firefall

Postby graham99 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:57 am

Anyone got a clue how to play the game now? I m usin chrome and downloaded flash still wont let me open the file

i had quite a bunch of endings i love the humor of this games <3
graham99

Postby Hound Archon » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:00 pm

graham, you need to download a standalone flash player. Just downloading flash merely updates your flash install in your browser.
Hound Archon

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Normally you have to download flash in the browser you intend on using it in to make sure that browser has the correct plugin installed. I mainly use Firefox, but was running direct-flash apps in Internet Explorer due to running the flashes in Firefox would disable hotkeys. I started using a standalone player (being faster & more compatible with fullscreen) ever since the developer of the Peach's Untold Tale flash game gave me a link to download one. Note that this game is so large, reloading it a few times will cause the player to crash & you will have to reload it manually (I've personally just found it easier to associate SWF files with the standalone player).

WonderGamer

Postby surothedeath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 pm

then the blue flying tentical things use freeze the gmae stop and noting works anymore and still the ghost ou supose to kill and deliver still dont regestrait
surothedeath

Postby Ungawa » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:33 am

surothedeath Wrote:then the blue flying tentical things use freeze the gmae stop and noting works anymore and still the ghost ou supose to kill and deliver still dont regestrait

Blue tentacle monsters?

Are you in the first dungeon in Darkly? I haven't had a problem with the game since using the stand alone.

Also, the ghost you're supposed to kill makes me thing you're fighting the one for Emm in Ghostings in the first dungeon. You kick his ass then leave the dungeon and have a scene with Emm.

For the first one, I'm assuming you're doing the browser thing. I'd suggest using the standalone flash from now on.
Ungawa

Previous

Return to Flash Projects