Pimp Clicker v.0.1

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Pimp Clicker v.0.1

Postby Boombanhoe » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:38 pm

Pimp Clicker - is an adult adventure, in which you pimping hot girls, satisfy your clients, get gold from them. Spend that gold on hiring new girls, increase their level, customize their appearance, unlock unique abilities and much more.

Play it online here.
Download standalone version for Windows and Mac.

PS: Previous developer leaves the project, from now i will continue development.
Boombanhoe
Newly Registered

Re: Pimp Clicker v.0.1

Postby Abelius » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:37 am

Erm... those girls sprites are ripped off SimBro.

You're seriously saying to us that those guys are dropping a $12K/month Patreon project and give their assets to you?

Please elaborate before you get laughed at very, very hard by the whole forum. :roll:
Abelius

Postby napala » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:44 am

Neither SimBro has ceased development, nor these sprites were "ripped" from Simbro.
Corta made these sprites free to use.
napala

Postby Abelius » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:57 am

Apalapan Wrote:Neither SimBro has ceased development, nor these sprites were "ripped" from Simbro.
Corta made these sprites free to use.

Really!?

Wow, forgive my ignorance then. :?

Anyway, I actually assumed that a so successful project that is actually making so much dough at Patreon would have had its assets drawn by hand... but now that you mention it, they doesn't say in their goals that they'll hire an artist or anything.

I'm really, really disturbed now by knowing that... :lol:

Oh and Boombanhoe, please accept my apologies. ;)
Abelius

Postby Boombanhoe » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:12 am

Abelius Wrote:Really!?

Wow, forgive my ignorance then. :?

Anyway, I actually assumed that a so successful project that is actually making so much dough at Patreon would have had its assets drawn by hand... but now that you mention it, they doesn't say in their goals that they'll hire an artist or anything.

I'm really, really disturbed now by knowing that... :lol:

Oh and Boombanhoe, please accept my apologies. ;)

Also if you open a "Credits" section in my game you could see that Corta listed there.

PS: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=6492&cache=1
Boombanhoe
Newly Registered

Postby Abelius » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:19 am

Boombanhoe Wrote:Also if you open a "Credits" section in my game you could see that Corta listed there.

Absolutely. I feel like a flaming idiot for lashing at you for no other reason than me being an uninformed moron.

If you want me to delete my post, please tell me. For now I'm leaving it as is for the whole forum to laugh at ME at seeing how stupid I've been. :lol:

And good luck with your game. ;)
Abelius

Postby Boombanhoe » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:21 pm

Abelius Wrote:
Boombanhoe Wrote:Also if you open a "Credits" section in my game you could see that Corta listed there.

Absolutely. I feel like a flaming idiot for lashing at you for no other reason than me being an uninformed moron.

If you want me to delete my post, please tell me. For now I'm leaving it as is for the whole forum to laugh at ME at seeing how stupid I've been. :lol:

And good luck with your game. ;)

Its ok, bro =). Thank you.
Boombanhoe
Newly Registered

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:08 am

Well, it's kinda fun to see boobs and watch numbers go up, but this whole idea is basically taking a concept that has been done before and distilling it down to its most basic and least interesting form. There are no surprises, no stakes, very little involvement and very little reward for progress.
AcetheSuperVillain

Return to Flash Projects