Pokemon Evil

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Hunden Wrote:Thanks. I am autodidact in English, so it's not all I have mastered. I think I write it as you write Danish.

Haha

Your english is way better than my danish. I somehow understand the ingame texts but only because I speak german and dutch and have studied old high german and old norse.
Well, mostly I understand the basic stuff, because every germanic language except for english still works the same in these aspects:
Ek kan (Ik kan?) (I allready forget that one :lol: ) danish
Ich kann (Ick kann (dialectal variation in the north)) german
Ik kan dutch
I can english

Why can't they do anything like everyone else? (I is usually pronounced "ee", a is like in "fart" and so on)
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Hunden » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 pm

RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:
Hunden Wrote:Thanks. I am autodidact in English, so it's not all I have mastered. I think I write it as you write Danish.

Haha

Your english is way better than my danish. I somehow understand the ingame texts but only because I speak german and dutch and have studied old high german and old norse.
Well, mostly I understand the basic stuff, because every germanic language except for english still works the same in these aspects:
Ik kan dutch
I can english

Why can't they do anything like everyone else? (I is usually pronounced "ee", a is like in "fart" and so on)

Okay. I'm sorry, but I do not know any German. What was it you were trying to write? There's not a single word in Danish called ek. Did you mean, Jeg kan dansk. / I can danish.
Jeg kan ikke tysk. / I can not german.
Hunden

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Hunden Wrote:
RunningAroundInCircles Wrote:

Haha

Ik kan dutch
I can english

Okay. I'm sorry, but I do not know any German. What was it you were trying to write? There's not a single word in Danish called ek. Did you mean, Jeg kan dansk. / I can danish.
Jeg kan ikke tysk. / I can not german.

See? Your english is way better :lol:
"Ek" is old norse or so... I'm getting a little confused with that.

Also
"I can not german" isn't possible in english, in german though it's no problem "Ich kann kein deutsch."
English is weird...
Even more so: deutsch and tysk are the same word in different languages. So is duits (dutch) and dutch. English speakers are the only ones who refer to the netherlands with that....
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Hunden » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:43 am

Let's take a conclusion of what the game need more of.
Not so much torture, (A shame)
A little bit of cruelty, (Seriously :evil: ?! Your dont know me :twisted: !)
A lot more lolicon.( :D )
A whole lot incest. (That is also my plan. ;) )
Lots of rape. (Remember it is only a game 8-) )
Maybe a pony more. (But which one :?: )
And certainly more that do not normally belong to the game. (I have think about Charle from Fairy Tail, but I cant find enough pictures. That is the biggest problem for me. To find enough pictures.)

Okay. I will see what I can do, with the pony and the furrys. It is not to this update, but the next again, but I can promise more Lolicon, Incest, and a little Cruelty. If there is more you mean there will be fun in the game, just say it. (As long as it has nothing with Herning to do! :x )
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Hunden Wrote:Let's take a conclusion of what the game need more of.
Not so much torture, (A shame)
A little bit of cruelty, (Seriously :evil: ?! Your dont know me :twisted: !)
A lot more lolicon.( :D )
A whole lot incest. (That is also my plan. ;) )
Lots of rape. (Remember it is only a game 8-) )
Maybe a pony more. (But which one :?: )
And certainly more that do not normally belong to the game. (I have think about Charle from Fairy Tail, but I cant find enough pictures. That is the biggest problem for me. To find enough pictures.)

Okay. I will see what I can do, with the pony and the furrys. It is not to this update, but the next again, but I can promise more Lolicon, Incest, and a little Cruelty. If there is more you mean there will be fun in the game, just say it. (As long as it has nothing with Herning to do! :x )

i know how to take out two piggy's with a rock ever heard of BMS? just have delia basicly rape Ash chain him up and whip him or whatever. thank you. (Lmfao)
( -also do you mean the white cat in fairy tail? cuz i just tried looking charle up.)
Humadragon2016

Postby Dragon594 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:49 pm

when is the new version , after 0.6, coming out?
Dragon594

Postby Hunden » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Dragon594 Wrote:when is the new version , after 0.6, coming out?

I do not know. I put some in the process of checking the game for error. I do not know when they are finished.
Hunden

Postby xxx2xxx1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 am

I don't understand from where such problem with photos. Only content with approval of the author is used? If isn't present, then it is enough to come on an --link removed-- and to look for the Pokemon. There material will be enough for 3 games.
xxx2xxx1
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:23 am

xxx2xxx1 Wrote:I don't understand from where such problem with photos. Only content with approval of the author is used? If isn't present, then it is enough to come on an --link removed-- and to look for the Pokemon. There material will be enough for 3 games.

I do not fully understand that? Is it why I use images when I have not been allowed? That's because it's not illegal in my country. If I have read the law correctly, I may even use them even if they give me a no because it is non profit. And, on the other hand, if they do not want the pictures to be used, why put them on the internet in first place?

But I have begun to ask. It's a hell. Often I have to get a yes from three different artists. Not to mention finding them and finding a way to contact them. I use the most E621
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:21 am

I was to J Popcon yesterday and I managed to buy for 2,550 Kr. It is about 366 Dollars, 342 Euro, and 40,021 Yen. It's good I've got a savings or I was on my ass. :lol:
Three new games for my hentai collection. And three new anime series. The most profitable I've been to. 8-)
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:15 pm

I have made a quick sketch. Let's play guess a cat.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

carla.jpg

It was a quick drawing, but it took almost two hours to color. Hope you can guess.

carle-color.png
Hunden

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 am

That cat from Fairy Tail???
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Humadragon2016 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:33 pm

female happy i know happy is the blue one
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:57 pm

I need the cat's name. :) I have made a slightly more horny version. One more and I can have her in the game.

liderlig_kat.png

I can still not draw. :(
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 pm

carla/charles. also i could try to make a few drawings of her for you or atleast as close as i can
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 pm

Humadragon2016 Wrote:carla/charles. also i could try to make a few drawings of her for you or atleast as close as i can

That is correct! :D

I am always open for drawings. I have also written that in my introductory text. :)
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:22 pm

yea i uh...kinda cheated cuz i looked it up.... i knew it was charles from before tho
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Yesterday I was contacted by Fabulous Aura. He has played my game and shown it on youtybe. So far, there are 18 episodes. :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmJ66yzeXYY
I can not wait anymore so I will get ready to send out the next update. It will take some hours to upload it.

Be patient. And those who checked the game for errors. Sorry, but I've been waiting for over a month. I can not wait any longer. :cry:
Hunden

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:21 pm

sorry i han't had time to play it...
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Mon May 01, 2017 4:37 pm

I try to create a Fox demon. But I do not feel this is the right color.

kurama.png

Maybe I should go another way.
Hunden

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects