Pokemon Evil

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil

Postby Hunden » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:22 pm

revenant281 Wrote:My screen shows the first of those 3 images with the guard blocking the right of the path.

Have you talked to Jessie and then the guard?
Hunden

Postby zorro123 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Well, I have done every side mission and event I could so far, theres to many so I will only list the main ones. And the few I know but can't do yet.

I beat surges gym.
I beat misty and she's in the cell telling me I need to talk to the rattata. (Have not done the fight Club near middle fart as i need misty's training for that)
Can't do the rock gym yet.
I also beat the mission where giovanni sent me to deal with Homer. Though it glitched and homers sprit is still in the bar, though I cant talk to it. And giovanni accepted the mission as complete.

I have spent I good several hours wandering about the game talking to nearly everyone trying to trigger the next part. I have talked to jessie dozens of times so far, and nothing. A pervious post said a few mission from giovanni were needed to use the bk room of floor 12. But can't tigger more.

Also still trying to figure out how to get rarity I talked to her with flutters in the party but no luck lol.
zorro123

Postby revenant281 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:54 pm

Talked to her all i get is "..." and her turning to me and talked to the guard saying the "Sorry but i can't let you in"
revenant281

Postby Hunden » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:21 pm

Okay two problems. One with Rarity, and one with the guard. I have studied the problem, and they should not be there. :? I can not do as much with Rarity, but the guard is easy enough. Just go into the programming and remove him. Your can also try to restart the game.
Do you need a guide to do it? :?: :|
Hunden

Postby zorro123 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Hmmmm, sure why not, removing him would be fine. A guide would be helpful thank you :) .
and if not i can always try restarting a new game. If I catch the lvl 70 spearow or magikarp, should be able to get to the same point in a few hours.

As for the problems themselves, would it help if i give you a copy of my save file to try to examine the problem from there? I know nothing about coding so don't know if it would help, but thought I should offer, just in case.
zorro123

Postby TSquared » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:07 am

Having an issue downloading this anyone got tips?
TSquared
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:26 pm

zorro123 = A guide, here it comes. Enter the GameEditor. Click on the folder called teamrocket so it opens. Open 12_etage and double-click on bodel.lvl. Then click on the picture of a man above, so will the characters come out. Then click on the man there are in the way and remove him. You can either press delete or just move him to another field. Easy enough.

It will not help anything. That said, should the fault not be there. It's not the best system to use, so there may be mistakes. It's annoying, but error happens.

TSquared = What kind of problem? I know it's not much you can get for free what downloding concerns. Maybe I should find a third source.
Hunden

Postby isaachawks » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:56 pm

i could suggest [url]MEGA.nz[/url] as a third source if it is available where you are.
Last edited by isaachawks on Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isaachawks
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:04 am

Hunden, you seem to have gotten plenty of fans now, why not add some one on to bug test things, while it might be an annoying at first, it might releave some pain of having to worry about problems when releases come ..... well there might always be some things that get by bug testers, but less.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Humadragon2016 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:32 pm

speaking of witch not sure if this is a bug or a cool feture i found but at the start depending on if you got jiggly puff or rattata in front where pikachu will be you get 2 more pikachus and ash's pikachu get's a new move ex: hipnosses or taunt.
Humadragon2016

Postby Hunden » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:55 pm

It is going fine so far. I still have long way to go, so I will not set a date yet.
So far I am finished with: Folk high school. Latias. And ... not so much more. I think. I am still working on the other thing.
Is there something more, you miss in the game?

Ps. How many can answer this Danish question? Får får får?
Hunden

Postby zorro123 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:06 pm

ok, after messing with the game editor, I figured out why the rarity event would not work, and managed to fix the problems.

I could not talk to her again, because the numerical value the first talk gave her was set as 1. while the continuous "no! go away!" interaction, was set to need a value of 2 to happen. so I changed the needed value to 1, which fixed that issue. going from there I found that the trigger value for fluttershy was set to 1, which was why the talk with her would not trigger, so I set it to undefined and the event now worked!
zorro123

Postby zorro123 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:28 pm

I also found similar problems with other events I was puzzled by such as evolving sylvion. I would not have even found evee to continue the event if I had not found her hidden along the wall in the editor.
zorro123

Postby Hunden » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:58 pm

zorro123 Wrote:ok, after messing with the game editor, I figured out why the rarity event would not work, and managed to fix the problems.

I could not talk to her again, because the numerical value the first talk gave her was set as 1. while the continuous "no! go away!" interaction, was set to need a value of 2 to happen. so I changed the needed value to 1, which fixed that issue. going from there I found that the trigger value for fluttershy was set to 1, which was why the talk with her would not trigger, so I set it to undefined and the event now worked!

No that not the problem. I just have coded it wrong at the door. It will be fixed in the next update. It was because I had to change some of the programs because they irritated the names. I have obviously not got them all in order. Oops. :oops:
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:35 am

Okay. I've been working all night on this update. It is indeed lucky I dont have a job, otherwise I would have a problem. It is 5:36 am.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

allnightlong.png
Hunden

Postby XxSlyBombxX » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:56 am

I cannot play the game. I have re-downloaded it countless times and i have no idea how to get it to work. Help please
XxSlyBombxX
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:31 am

XxSlyBombxX Wrote:I cannot play the game. I have re-downloaded it countless times and i have no idea how to get it to work. Help please

Well, do you have Flash player? for if not then that is your problem.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:07 pm

XxSlyBombxX Wrote:I cannot play the game. I have re-downloaded it countless times and i have no idea how to get it to work. Help please

Or try to change the name of the game folder to Game.
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

I changed a little in a Vulpix, and may just hear about it enough. Looks like this is a alolan Vulpix?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

walk.png
Hunden

Postby XxSlyBombxX » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:37 am

Hunden Wrote:

Or try to change the name of the game folder to Game.

ok thanks
XxSlyBombxX
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects