Pokemon Evil

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil

Postby Hunden » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:09 am

Kromar Wrote:
Hunden Wrote:
Kromar Wrote:I can't seem to be able to start the game. If I use the flash file, it simply open a flash window and does nothing else. With the HTML file, the game starts, but when I click on (New game), the screen jut stay black. any solutions?

That was weird. That should not happen. Try to download it again. The second idea, I really do not. It never happens to me. What do you play on?

Pc, windos 7, google chrome
and I tried to download it a second time, but I had the same problem

Pardon. I have no idea what may be wrong. Could it be your antivirus there removes some important files?
Hunden

Postby Kromar » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:42 am

Hunden Wrote:Pardon. I have no idea what may be wrong. Could it be your antivirus there removes some important files?

Tried downloading it on my laptop and it's still not working... and the strange part, is that pokémorph / pokemon pink, which uses the same engine, works perfectly. I'll wait for your next update, maybe it will work then
Kromar

Postby onigiri » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:55 am

moar everything, haven't seen a single thing not worth building more of.
onigiri
Newly Registered

Postby NCFancypants » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:18 am

Hunden Wrote:Yes, or you can click on the logo of a keyboard inside the game in the bottom left corner.

Huh, never did know you could change the controls on that, never tried dragging the icons, just clicked...Welp, Ya learn somethin' knew everyday. xP
NCFancypants

Postby Hunden » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Kromar Wrote:
Hunden Wrote:Pardon. I have no idea what may be wrong. Could it be your antivirus there removes some important files?

Tried downloading it on my laptop and it's still not working... and the strange part, is that pokémorph / pokemon pink, which uses the same engine, works perfectly. I'll wait for your next update, maybe it will work then

Sorry it's taken some time, but there are two things maybe can help.
1. Remove the directory and call it game instead of Pokemon Evil 0.60.
2. Remove the flash game program and replace it with one from a previous version, or one of similar game-program.
Hunden

Postby fmanaway » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:23 pm

I like how different this is from some of the other pokemon games out there, it adds a unique spin with being evil and not taking itself too seriously. Keep up the good work!
fmanaway
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Okay. As it stands now, there must be more legendary, Larger areas, more towns and more trainers, and more evil.

I have several legendary in store, so I can easily fix that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Latias.png
front.png

Larger areas, and trainers are easy enough. But I must just ask. Is it here, big enough or too much?

stor_nok.png

I can make several urban areas, but not that much bigger. They are all from real cities, and I can not take all the cities in the game. This is not GTA, although I try to make it open world.

More evil is more difficult. What is evil? Should I take some of the most evil people in Denmark and tell about them? The most evil I can find is Merete Eldrup. Know someone else?
Hunden

Postby revenant281 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:01 am

Found a few bugs (going from least damaging to most): Beating the strip club Pikachu doesn't advance talk but you can move still and leaving reverts its, You can refight diglett out of the strip club as many times as you want (Along side Mr,yellow), (this has two bugs) In

the mew shop
you can walk behind the counter if you walk through part of the wall and you can refight

suicune
just by picking info again, You can keep getting the 3 nidos as many times as you want, Trying to reenter the surge gym cause the game to glitch out and you can't do anything about it except close the game.
revenant281

Postby zorro123 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 pm

ok, I am enjoying the game so far, however, I have a several questions. Firstly, half the girls I seem to kidnap never show up in the rocket base, in the jail cells or my room. such as the girl from the libraries second floor, or the group from the bowling ally. they just disappear! or am I missing something that triggers them? I have had other things appear in my room the evee or the egg.
also where should I go lvl up after beating surges gym? the only place I could find suddenly jumped to lvl18! and I was only 13 at best.
Can you catch rarity? I have all most of the others so far.
and wheres the pass to get into that swim club near the tower?
zorro123

Postby fmanaway » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:09 pm

zorro123 Wrote:ok, I am enjoying the game so far, however, I have a several questions. Firstly, half the girls I seem to kidnap never show up in the rocket base, in the jail cells or my room. such as the girl from the libraries second floor, or the group from the bowling ally. they just disappear! or am I missing something that triggers them? I have had other things appear in my room the evee or the egg.
also where should I go lvl up after beating surges gym? the only place I could find suddenly jumped to lvl18! and I was only 13 at best.

I know that some of the girls go to the back room of the strip club on the 12th floor. You need to talk to Jesse to access it, but you usually have to do a couple of missions to get access. I can't help with lvling up, as I ran into that problem too. I did discover you can find a lvl 70 spearow (which you can tame with fan art) in Hindsgavl, in the far left corner of Deerling-park. It wiped out Rayquaza in one hit. As for the code to the pool, you also need to talk to Jesse in the strip club. She'll tell you that the code is to just say you have a pass, then they will let you in to the pool.
fmanaway
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:30 pm

zorro123 Wrote:ok, I am enjoying the game so far, however, I have a several questions. Firstly, half the girls I seem to kidnap never show up in the rocket base, in the jail cells or my room. such as the girl from the libraries second floor, or the group from the bowling ally. they just disappear! or am I missing something that triggers them? I have had other things appear in my room the evee or the egg.

Okay that was many questions.
1 After surges gym you take the rock gym. It lay in Gudbjerg. You need to finish pikachus sexfights in the house on the route to middelfart, and you pikachu need to be trained bye Misty.

Or the little cheats I have sat on Alola Meowth
Then you get a mission to catch a flareon, for the woman, you find it at the bridge.
2 Yes you can get her. You need Fluttershy to do it.
3 All your other answer lies on 12 floor.
Hunden

Postby zorro123 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Lol thk you for the swift answers! I know that was alot of questions, but it was not all i had, just the ones bugging me most lol.
Still finding new stuff i missed at first, like the scene with chamander, charmelion and charazard.
though still looking for the legendarys other than shamin. (I will find that requaza yet)

I see that my fault was in not checking everything again after earlier parts of the game.
After a few tries I stopped talking to many of these npcs, assuming that they might not have an active role yet, since the game is still a work in progress, my bad!

Also that spearow reminds me of that high lvl magikarp near where you fight shiny garados. Thought it was just a glitch so did not try to catch it. Will have to go bk to do that!

Anyway thks again! I do love this game can't wait to get bk to exploring it!
zorro123

Postby Hunden » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:06 pm

zorro123 Wrote:Lol thk you for the swift answers! I know that was alot of questions, but it was not all i had, just the ones bugging me most lol.
Still finding new stuff i missed at first, like the scene with chamander, charmelion and charazard.
though still looking for the legendarys other than shamin. (I will find that requaza yet)

I see that my fault was in not checking everything again after earlier parts of the game.
After a few tries I stopped talking to many of these npcs, assuming that they might not have an active role yet, since the game is still a work in progress, my bad!

Also that spearow reminds me of that high lvl magikarp near where you fight shiny garados. Thought it was just a glitch so did not try to catch it. Will have to go bk to do that!

Anyway thks again! I do love this game can't wait to get bk to exploring it!

1 I do not understand abbreviations. Do you have trouble finding the dragon cave? It is in Hindsgavl park. There is a hidden way to get there.
2 If you have trouble finding Rayquaza? It is at Hindsgavl Castle. It's pretty obvious where the cave is hiding. And there is also a suicune, but you need Mew first.
3 The only way to capture the Red Gyarados is to lose and have caught one of three Pokémon. Love Eevee, Nidoran, Mew.
I hope that can be a help.
Hunden

Postby revenant281 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Some questions...

1: Misty say i need to find a ratata or two for my training but i haven't seen any other than the middlefart house

2:How do i get twilight sparkle and and pinkie pie?

3: Is rayquaza recruitable?

4: Where can i find bulbasaur and ralts/kirila for gardevoir?
revenant281

Postby Hunden » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:44 am

revenant281 Wrote:Some questions...

1: Misty say i need to find a ratata or two for my training but i haven't seen any other than the middlefart house

2:How do i get twilight sparkle and and pinkie pie?

3: Is rayquaza recruitable?

4: Where can i find bulbasaur and ralts/kirila for gardevoir?

1: Have you tried the two rattatas on floor 12?

2: Have you tried to a house in Strib?

3: No I just mean it was a cool enemy.

4: Bulbasaur is not in the game yet. And Ralts do you not find. You buy her, in the house in Hindsgavl.
Hunden

Postby revenant281 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:21 am

1: Checked no ratata around

2: The house with the book reading?

4: Damn about bulbasaur (strange since venasaur is encounterable) and found out after the post about ralts XD.
revenant281

Postby revenant281 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:49 am

zorro123 Wrote:ok, I know you answered me before, but I still cannot get Jessie to talk to me on floor 12, I have done every team rocket mission I can find. these are what I found and did.

robed the bank
took over the fight club
stole applejacks tauros
stole the breeding pokemon from the breeder at the auction house
took that girls bellsproute at night outside the fightclub
found and sold every girl/pokemon I could find

yet she still wont talk to me, what am I still missing?

For the pool you talk to the lady than talk to jessie unless it got bugged for you?
revenant281

Postby zorro123 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:26 am

how do you trigger giovannis missions? I want to get access to the bk room on floor 12, but the only one I have gotten was to deal with homer. I assume the bk room is were the rattata are as well for misties request?
zorro123

Postby Hunden » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:04 am

zorro123 Wrote:how do you trigger giovannis missions? I want to get access to the bk room on floor 12, but the only one I have gotten was to deal with homer. I assume the bk room is were the rattata are as well for misties request?

Before I can help you, I must know where you are stuck.

Is it here?
help_1.png
Or here?
help_2.png
Or here?
help_3.png

It can just be Jessie you have forgot to speak to.
Hunden

Postby revenant281 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:48 am

My screen shows the first of those 3 images with the guard blocking the right of the path.
revenant281

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects