Pokemon Evil

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Evil

Postby NCFancypants » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:07 pm

"Good Bye" as in, never coming back? Or just taking a break?

I like the game, I don't think you should quit just 'cause of a small hiccup (maybe medium sized, but it's not huge). I don't get it 100%, but you're down because they kicked you out of the dev team on Pokemorph? Personally I don't see the big issue. Yes, it sucks, yes, it's not something you want, but it's not the end of the world.

How much does it actually affect you or this game (aside from mentally, which I can see being a bit rough)? Not a lot right? You haven't lost anything have you? Are you going to let one set back destroy your work? There are lots of people that would be rather unhappy if you did. Including yourself.

On a mostly unrelated note: I've been working for the last couple days on grammar fixes for the game. Would you mind if I package it all together after I'm done and attach it to a post for others to get at? I'm a natural born American, I had 6th grade level reading skills in the 2nd or 3rd grade (can't remember right off the top of my head) and I got A's and B's in Grammar/English class. Basically, I'm saying I'm confident in my skills to fix things that might make it hard for some to read the English parts. Also, you're right about having a hard time finding Rayquaza pics. I found a few, but barely managed 3 that looked close enough to work together. So I added them to the Rayquaza folder for you to look at if I get permission to post the grammar fix I'm doing.

I am having a hard time with this one though: "[ash]: Hey kid. There fun enough is higher then me. Want to take a battle?" I can understand most of it, but "There fun enough is higher then me." doesn't make sense no matter how I look at it, it's just a jumbled mess. It's in an unfinished area though, so it's not super important. If I knew the context I'd be able to make a good guess at what it means, but it's literally the first line spoken in the talk script, and the variable leading to it is MyVar, the basic, undefined variable, leaving that as a dead end as well. I'll keep working on it, but, as I said, it's unfinished content, so I'm not too worried.

Anyway. I ran off on a bit of a tangent :/ What I wanted to say is: Don't give up just because there was a problem. If it was huge and you had no choice, I'd understand, and I understand you are probably tired from all the work you put in, which made the problem seem so much worse than it was. If you want to quit, we can't stop you, it's your choice. But you might regret it someday.

I'm sure this reading isn't really helping a lot, and I apologize. With that said, I'm done writing my wall of text.
NCFancypants

Postby tempace1 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:40 pm

I don't find the download link, can you give me it? please
tempace1
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:02 am

Sorry. Sorry I am mentally ill. I know that it is not acceptable to say, but I decided years ago never to lie. I used this as something fun and relaxing I could make, while feeling that I gave something to the world.

When the game's first step to problem began with PokeMorph. At the beginning of this month, I got it so bad that I was forced to hospitalize me.

All this has given me the opposite of what I'm looking for and I do not want it anymore.

If I have to come up with a conclusion of my conversation with Dapper Gent. Then it was never about finding a solution, it never about what is illegal or not. It was all about control. Of course it's only a guess, but after proposing a more peaceful solution and offered money, I think ... Dapper Gent is a control freak and when something did not go after his head, he snapped. I'm sure if I continued on the game or made a new one. Then Dapper Gent would check it all for even the smallest thing his team could have made or found out.

It's not about making anyone look bad, it's about what I feel and that's what I feel. He kept yelling, illegal, illegal, illegal. He would not have a solution, he would not have an excuse, he would not have money, he just wanted me to disappear. And he won. I do not want to fight a control freak, life is too short.
Hunden

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:21 am

Dear Hunden,
If you ever look back at this, I only feel pitty for you. Thou had created, an interresting style on the world of pokemon that most people would never had made.
I am sorry that you are viewing this as being thrown out of not Pokemoph, but Legend of Krystal forum it self.
We at Dark Impulses are sadden by your view of us and your claim of us being a monopoly, we arn't going around taken down pokefan games for we are selves are one of those fan games, with a staff of current and past people that worked hard to try and build a brand new story and want keep are stuff not being missed used.
There are five different pokefan games on this site alone, yours will be one missed out for future poeple who find this site.
I hope thou makes a swift recovery from you mental state and can possible work things out for you to continue you work.

From Dead2112man, member of Dark Impulses

P.S. Apologizing for past mistakes, can go far.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dapper Gent » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 am

I've avoided posting in this thread so that the situation isn't inflated any more but this will be my only post here.

It's not about being a control freak. We have been very lenient and generous with our assets to you, to Heath and Pokemon Tiny Adventures and basically any who asked to use them. The battle arts I've done as well as the sprites, tiles and every other asset made for the editor were free game as long as permission was granted, permission you had. The only things that couldn't be used were special morph art, scene art and what we call the "shined" art. I have and am working on the base battle arts with White Vine's "shined" art being in the final product of the game. We agreed that the "shined" art won't be available for public use until after PokeMorph is finished. Of the (potentially) 450+ individual pieces of battle art you could use there were only 6 of them you couldn't take because they were strictly shined art; Abra and Cubone having been special requests from me to White Vine. Instead of accepting no as an answer you posted instructions on how players can rip them from our game and add it to your's. That was the issue.

I didn't yell at you. I informed you of the whole situation. The only reason I had to keep repeating illegal, illegal, illegal is because you don't understand the international and copyright laws (Dark Impulses is an established company which owns all work it has done) I outlined for you and kept encouraging you to look into them yourself.

But I digress. After everything was said and done I gave you advice on how to salvage the situation and continue making your game. I, and Dark Impulses, never wanted to fully shut you down, nor do we want you to "disappear". I'll even recap it for you.

Dapper Gent Wrote:Download the most recent Humbird0 game engine and port your maps over. This will provide you with a Pokemorph clean copy of the editor (minus a few items we shared with Humbird0 that are now part of his base engine. You can use everything in the latest version of his engine, even if we made it).
Use your old game as a template to rebuild it. You'll still be in a better starting place than what we had when we started using his engine.
Connect the maps and do a run through to see what all needs replaced. (Tiles, textures, sprites, etc)
The rest is pretty much cut and paste when it comes to content; dialogue, scripts, sprite placement, etc.
You won't have any many pictures and sprites to play with but now would be a good time to start trying to expand your team. See if you can't find an artist and spriter to help you. I'd actually highly recommend it as both will give your game a nice personal touch as well as separate it from the other Pokemon games.
The upside is that this will be a great time to tweak the game from the ground up as you go. Get rid of a lot of the errors and gaps, from dialogue to empty rooms to doorways that go nowhere.

I even went on to open the possibility of reinstating your permission to use our assets on a later date, after things have settled. But that won't be an option if you keep this up. Take a few days, clear your head and start picking up the pieces. It's obvious your fans want you to continue building your game and we're not stopping you from doing just that.
Dapper Gent

Postby Hunden » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:13 am

:roll: You continue to hold your rights in this, but yet you have not said why. You keep on standing on you are right, but why are you right? Or more precisely why do you be right? Would that have meant anything? What would have meant if I used the two pictures?
You say that they belong to your company, Dark Impulses, and therefore they must not be used but not why. Can you answer that? No, because you would have done that.
I have offered a solution I have offered money would it have helped with an excuse, no.

You lost your control and therefore freaked you out. I think Ben 10 has a better avatar for you.

Dead2112man
That was exactly what you did. Have you ever read what your boss has written. I do not like working on a game with a Ben 10 monster looking over the shoulder.
And no. There is no cure. I can not handle this. Sorry, but I'm out of the game industry.

P.S. Do not try to make it look like it's me that's the evil one. On the whole, Dark Impulses kicked me out. Otherwise, we would have found a solution. And you must swallow that truth.
Hunden

Postby Dapper Gent » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am

I have told you multiple times why we were not allowing you to use those specific pictures. I even stated it in the above post. But I will explain it one last time.

Once the game is complete my art will not be in it. White Vines is recoloring and shining everything. His "shined" pictures will be in the completed version of the game. It is because of this that we're not allowing public use of our "shined" art. At least not until PokeMorph is completed. I did not make a complete set for Abra or Cubone, White did. So we only have "shined" versions of them, meaning they can't be used until after we are done with the game.

Hunden, I've told you how to salvage your game, encouraged you to do so and continue on, if anything for the sake of your fanbase. I've gone through great lengths to explain everything wrong with this situation to you and how it can be saved. Take that information and do with it what you will but I'm done discussing this matter.
Dapper Gent

Postby Ungawa » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:09 pm

I don't post about this game and this situation just came up and I believe Dapper is handling this with as much cordiality as possible.

Hunden, PLEASE... For the love of the Gods, take the advice and don't do anything further to burn the bridges here. Don't post anymore, take some time away from this and I ask not to respond to me or Dapper as that will only make this worse for you. I hope that both of you can make good games. But skills can be improved. What can't be mended easily is a burnt bridge.

I won't be saying anything further on this as it's really not for me to comment on, I'm just acting as an outside group to the situation that's seeing this come out worse and worse while becoming a deeper pit of quicksand that it should not be...
Ungawa

Postby evildumdum » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Eh, i was going to offer support in re-building and sourcing new assets, but screw it.

Hunden your juvenile attitude is clearly displaying why dapper and dark impulses had to deal with you the way they did. You've managed to turn my sympathy to disgust with your unprofessional attitude.

Grow up and stop throwing a tantrum.
"If at first you don't succeed, try hitting it with a shoe."

Coder for Code Bunny Studio's working AOB: Monster Rising
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7304
evildumdum

Postby Hunden » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 pm

I already knew nobody will listen to me or see it from my side and I do not care either. I already had decided when I made an end to the game to stop. I've already finished the game, or almost. It has an end.
I know how the game ends. But it's just a stupid game. Goodbye.

Jeg brænder ikke mine broer ned. Jeg vil bare ikke have at en der tager fejl skal have ret, men sådan er vi jo så forskellige. I har næppe tænkt over det, men det hele gik under ved et billed jeg sendte. Et billed hvor jeg skrev, at man bare kunne tage billederne fra det ene spil og komme ind i det andet spil. Og det var det det hele smeltet på. Ved at give ham ret, giver i ham ret i, at I ikke må røre ved spillets ting, I må spille det som det er. I må ikke ændre det, I må ikke sætte nye billeder ind, I må bare spille det som små håndlangere, der adlyder deres herrer blindt. Jeg kunne sagtens fortsætte, jeg kunne sagtens finde en smutvej, men det gider jeg ikke. Der er ikke én af jer, der har givet mig ret, så I mener tydeligvis ikke jeg har ret. Jeg gider ikke jeres op i røven medlidenhed, for hvad skal jeg bruge den til. Jeg gider ikke hører på, jamen du kan da sagtens lave et nyt spil. Og jeg gider bestemt ikke hører på at det er mig der er gal på den, for så har I ikke forstået noget. Jeg har sagt det igen og igen, jeg prøvede at finde en fredelig løsning, men der var ikke en. Det handlede ikke om billederne, for hvorfor skulle der så være et problem med at finde en løsning? Har han med et ord, nævnt en form for løsning, udover; jamen du kan bare lade være med at bruge vores ting, og selvfølgelig alle andre ting humbird nogensinde i fremtiden vil lave, så du må kun bruge en gammel version. Er der det? Hvordan kan I seriøst mene at det er mig der er gal på den? Selv når jeg er påvirket af Quetiapin er jeg åbenbart stadig mere tænkende end jer. Einstein har åbenbart ret.

Hold op med at skive på denne side, I vinder intet. Jeg kommer ikke tilbage, så for vulpix skyld hold jeres mund. Jeg vil svare på alt hvad der kommer her, for jeg skal have det sidste ord, det er det mindste jeg kan få. Virkelig det mindste.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jeg er ikke vred, jeg er ked af det. Jeg er næsten aldrig glad, dette spil var en af mine få glæder i livet, en glæde der blev til et nyt sort hul i min sjæl, men jeg er ikke skuffet, for jeg vidste at dette ville ske. En særlig sætning i en særlig sang har fanget min opmærksomhed og passer perfekt på mig, jeg er fanget i dette helvede indtil jeg dør.
Hunden

Postby 8rim5t0n3 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Thanks for the game Hunden.
8rim5t0n3
Newly Registered

Postby ite23 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:26 am

Hunden Wrote:I already knew nobody will listen to me or see it from my side and I do not care either. I already had decided when I made an end to the game to stop. I've already finished the game, or almost. It has an end.
I know how the game ends. But it's just a stupid game. Goodbye.

Jeg brænder ikke mine broer ned. Jeg vil bare ikke have at en der tager fejl skal have ret, men sådan er vi jo så forskellige. I har næppe tænkt over det, men det hele gik under ved et billed jeg sendte. Et billed hvor jeg skrev, at man bare kunne tage billederne fra det ene spil og komme ind i det andet spil. Og det var det det hele smeltet på. Ved at give ham ret, giver i ham ret i, at I ikke må røre ved spillets ting, I må spille det som det er. I må ikke ændre det, I må ikke sætte nye billeder ind, I må bare spille det som små håndlangere, der adlyder deres herrer blindt. Jeg kunne sagtens fortsætte, jeg kunne sagtens finde en smutvej, men det gider jeg ikke. Der er ikke én af jer, der har givet mig ret, så I mener tydeligvis ikke jeg har ret. Jeg gider ikke jeres op i røven medlidenhed, for hvad skal jeg bruge den til. Jeg gider ikke hører på, jamen du kan da sagtens lave et nyt spil. Og jeg gider bestemt ikke hører på at det er mig der er gal på den, for så har I ikke forstået noget. Jeg har sagt det igen og igen, jeg prøvede at finde en fredelig løsning, men der var ikke en. Det handlede ikke om billederne, for hvorfor skulle der så være et problem med at finde en løsning? Har han med et ord, nævnt en form for løsning, udover; jamen du kan bare lade være med at bruge vores ting, og selvfølgelig alle andre ting humbird nogensinde i fremtiden vil lave, så du må kun bruge en gammel version. Er der det? Hvordan kan I seriøst mene at det er mig der er gal på den? Selv når jeg er påvirket af Quetiapin er jeg åbenbart stadig mere tænkende end jer. Einstein har åbenbart ret.

Hold op med at skive på denne side, I vinder intet. Jeg kommer ikke tilbage, så for vulpix skyld hold jeres mund. Jeg vil svare på alt hvad der kommer her, for jeg skal have det sidste ord, det er det mindste jeg kan få. Virkelig det mindste.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jeg er ikke vred, jeg er ked af det. Jeg er næsten aldrig glad, dette spil var en af mine få glæder i livet, en glæde der blev til et nyt sort hul i min sjæl, men jeg er ikke skuffet, for jeg vidste at dette ville ske. En særlig sætning i en særlig sang har fanget min opmærksomhed og passer perfekt på mig, jeg er fanget i dette helvede indtil jeg dør.

Hi dude, I had to use google translate. I had to make an account just to say my thoughts, I feel you bro I understand why you are pissed and it is life everyone wants to be the top do. No offense to the other guy but pokemon evil was way better. We havent seen a game of pokemon where you were on the evil team you my friend are a genius.

I dont know why the problem is or why this went out. but I can only say, move on fuck their art. use what you have now continue with this. if you need a writer I would write for you no charge I dont fucken care about money. I just wanna play this game!!!!!! Hunden you should live life with no stress, use what you have continue the game please. or at least release what you have so far so we can enjoy it. You kept saying he wants control and you despise that but you are now doing the same thing here you are punishing all of us. do you only care for yourself and noone else? you have disappointed me at least. I still have the same views as you but you must not give up you must do for you fan, fuck I had to create an account on here for this. COME ON! PLEASE STOP THIS NONE SENSE!!!!!! CONTINE WITH THE GAME! and the other folks just fucken let it go god dammit you all are greedy bastards both of you. Fuck you both!

PS: that song is pretty cool I listened to it and really liked it! thanks hunden it was a great run but greed got you and the other people and ruined everything for us. :|
ite23
Newly Registered

Postby ite23 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:30 am

8rim5t0n3 Wrote:Thanks for the game Hunden.

Agreed yet still I think greed destroyed this game. they are both selfish fucks!
ite23
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:16 am

Thank but, there is nothing to thank for. It was just a stupid free game. There are billions of them. Everyone will nevertheless have forgotten this game in a few months. Maybe less.
Hunden

Postby NCFancypants » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Forget it? That won't happen for a while. I, personally, like the idea behind the game. Instead of playing the good guy, you get to be bad.

Yes, you made some people mad, and are planning to quit making the game, but it's decently big, and I, personally, will be checking back now and then in the hopes that you might decide to make a comeback.

P.S. Still planning to post the grammar fix I'm doing, since no one's said no.
NCFancypants

Postby evildumdum » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:26 pm

Look, i get you are trying to stroke hundens ego and make him feel better. Motivation is good, but calling dark impulses greedy is horrific libel. Hunden used assets that were not his to use and he was told expressly that they would not like him to use them. He was leeching off another projects work, they let him to some extent and that was fine but he overstepped and lost the privilege of thier permission. Let me repeat, being allowed to use someone else's assets is a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right.

I do not want hunden to stop work on this game any more than you guys do, but a degree of respect for those you take from is expected and hunden has shown a huge amount of disrespect. He did nothing for dark impulses and expected everything. I find that unacceptable. If i ever found my own projects assets being taken by someone else who was similarly disrespectful, trust me i would not be as measured and mature as Dapper and his team have been.

TLDR, do not badmouth a hard working team for a asset leech being disrespectful to them and removing his privileges. If you want to support hunden, find ways he can replace his assets, building up his own projects art rather than expecting to be entitled to that which others have worked hard to make.

evildumdum

Postby Hunden » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:21 pm

evildumdum Wrote:Look, i get you are trying to stroke hundens ego and make him feel better. Motivation is good, but calling dark impulses greedy is horrific libel. Hunden used assets that were not his to use and he was told expressly that they would not like him to use them. He was leeching off another projects work, they let him to some extent and that was fine but he overstepped and lost the privilege of thier permission. Let me repeat, being allowed to use someone else's assets is a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right.

I do not want hunden to stop work on this game any more than you guys do, but a degree of respect for those you take from is expected and hunden has shown a huge amount of disrespect. He did nothing for dark impulses and expected everything. I find that unacceptable. If i ever found my own projects assets being taken by someone else who was similarly disrespectful, trust me i would not be as measured and mature as Dapper and his team have been.

TLDR, do not badmouth a hard working team for a asset leech being disrespectful to them and removing his privileges. If you want to support hunden, find ways he can replace his assets, building up his own projects art rather than expecting to be entitled to that which others have worked hard to make.

I did not take anything I should not. I never did anything illegal. I just told everyone what everyone can do. And that was what was wrong. I told everyone how they can change the pokemon images.
Hunden

Postby ite23 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 am

Hunden Wrote:
evildumdum Wrote:Look, i get you are trying to stroke hundens ego and make him feel better. Motivation is good, but calling dark impulses greedy is horrific libel. Hunden used assets that were not his to use and he was told expressly that they would not like him to use them. He was leeching off another projects work, they let him to some extent and that was fine but he overstepped and lost the privilege of thier permission. Let me repeat, being allowed to use someone else's assets is a PRIVILEGE and NOT a right.

I did not take anything I should not. I never did anything illegal. I just told everyone what everyone can do. And that was what was wrong. I told everyone how they can change the pokemon images.

ok so now can you continue the game?
ite23
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:46 am

ite23 Wrote:ok so now can you continue the game?

No. I still banned.
Hunden

Postby evildumdum » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:09 am

£$%^%£$£^! YOU ARE NOT BANNED! not one is teling you that you are not allowed to work on the game. What they are telling you is that you CANNOT STEAL THEIR ASSETS! Find a way to source your own!

evildumdum

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects