Pokemon Evil

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Pokemon Evil

Postby Hunden » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:18 pm

wulff.png

An fanart of an fanart. Pokémon Evil. Join the dark side! The story begins after Ash has got Pikachu. Giovanni gives Ash a offer, he dont refuse.
New story, new plot, new and old enemies, and a new country.
Solve Quest, kidnap girls, and collect pikachus.
Catch pokémons from other generations and creatures who simply not should be there.
Demo version 0,61 fixed (I hope)
+18

I can not draw myself, so I ... borrow from others. I do not want to offend anyone, so if I use something you do not want, say so. And I remove it.

Update:

Okay. I'm thrown out of PokéMorph. It is also them who have a monopoly on this whole thing now.

Does not matter. With all my mental problems, it was stupid at all start on a game.

All of this does not help me and I do not want to come to psychiatric hospital for the fourth time.

So good bye.

Here are some pictures of the game.

I can not draw, so I would be happy if some donated pictures to the game. It is 200% no profit. There are people who say that something is nonprofit but well want money for their work anyway. I do nothing, I need money for.
I prefer full-color images. I use all generations and also other series. I have not played so much nintendo, most Far Cry, Skyrim, assasin's creed and Heroes of Might and Magic. So if you want a person in, there is not a Pokemon, I will be happy for an explanation about the person.

I often have suicidal thoughts, so it is possible that the game will never be finished.
Last edited by Hunden on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Hunden

Re: Pokemon Evil

Postby NCFancypants » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:55 am

I tried the game...didn't get far before I noticed an issue that could probably cause trouble. The menu button it's set to in the beginning doesn't work. I looked into the database and it's set to "key_27" which is F12. I pressed F12 after figuring this out. and nothing happens. You need to change the key it uses to something that works in the database before starting the game. Otherwise, no saving or items outside of battle for you. once you get it to a key that works, you can open the menu and change the controls normally.

I changed it to 16, which is shift, I just chose it 'cause I knew the run key worked. Just throwing this out so others that might want to try don't have to figure it out on their own.

EDIT: Also, if you send me the file with all the text you added, as I see English isn't your first language, I can help with typos if you'd like.

I've played a lot of the game. And while it's interesting, the typos keep smacking me in the face in later parts of the game. It seems to get worse as the game goes on.

And finally, I feel I should warn people that there are "Feral" pokemon. So if you're not a fan of feral then you should probably be careful with this one.
NCFancypants

Postby Hunden » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:36 am

NCFancypants Wrote:I tried the game...didn't get far before I noticed an issue that could probably cause trouble. The menu button it's set to in the beginning doesn't work. I looked into the database and it's set to "key_27" which is F12. I pressed F12 after figuring this out. and nothing happens. You need to change the key it uses to something that works in the database before starting the game. Otherwise, no saving or items outside of battle for you. once you get it to a key that works, you can open the menu and change the controls normally.

I changed it to 16, which is shift, I just chose it 'cause I knew the run key worked. Just throwing this out so others that might want to try don't have to figure it out on their own.

EDIT: Also, if you send me the file with all the text you added, as I see English isn't your first language, I can help with typos if you'd like.

I've played a lot of the game. And while it's interesting, the typos keep smacking me in the face in later parts of the game. It seems to get worse as the game goes on.

And finally, I feel I should warn people that there are "Feral" pokemon. So if you're not a fan of feral then you should probably be careful with this one.

Yes I know there are som problems. Also with my English. It is not so much because English is not my first language, it is because I never really learned it. I am self taught in English. But I think Google and I do a good job. It is impossible to not make any mistakes because it is not possible for one to see all errors.

I have corrected the spelling errors. Now it's on my favorite button. The I always move it on. 0.

It's hard to send my worked with all my text, I work almost constantly on it. I have a deadline, called October 31.

What do you mean with Feral? Is it because I also have ordinary Pokémon in? I can no longer say I'm for Denmark what did you expect? Not when animal sex is illegal now.
Hunden

Postby NCFancypants » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Responding in order: That is what 'not your first language' means. You're not someone born speaking English. I never said you did a bad job with the translations, just that I, or another person who speaks English, could help make it easier to read.

So you moved the menu key to I? or 0? This is the sort of thing I'm offering to help with checking. I can tell the gist (most) of what you mean to say, and could rearrange it to sound better, for instance: 'I have corrected the spelling errors. Now it's on my favorite button. The one I always use, 0,' would sound better, and be less confusing. Of course, you did pretty good. It was just the last part that was a bit off and confusing for English speakers.

I'm not asking for all of it. mainly just the text you feel might be really bad. I just want to help with this. I like pokemon, and, while I'm not really into some of the things you have in this game (underage/cub, for instance) it's caught my interest enough to help out if I can.

Yes, that's what feral means. Non-anthro (or humanoid, furry, or morph, whichever word people prefer) creatures. The normal Eevee, the normal Pikachu, the normal vulpix, etc. are all 'ferals'. I'm not getting on you about it, this is a game, it's not really an issue. I'm just warning others who might not be interested in that sort of thing.
NCFancypants

Postby comecoco19 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello, i just created an account to post the bugs that i've found on your game.
1.The slave girl that likes bondage, when you are going to sell her, the game display goes black and the game freezes.
2.After you kidnap the little girl on the second floor of the library and she appears on your room, if you go to the library again, you can repeat that same event.
3.When eevee (feral) is going to evolve into sylveon through the event, the game freezes.
4.Inside the Pokemon Fight Club that is on the way to Middlefart, when you select to pokefight with the rattata, if you lose the game freezes. If you choose not to fight, then you win inmediatly.
5.In Middlefart, on the cafeteria, after watching all of the events with the green haired girl named New, if you go and have sex with her, ash stays on a laid down position, even if you can moe him, he still is on a laid down position.
6.After you defeat the raichu of Major Terra, it doesn't matter if you sell them as slaves or not, the event can still be repeated if you go to the gym again.
7.If you try to catch rayquaza with a rocketball, after catching it, Ash is not able to move anywhere.
8.I don't know if this is your coding or if it is humbird0's game editor, but every time you have an event where you fight against someone, if you catch the leading person you are fighting, then the event is halted and you can restart it again.

Aside from that, i haven't found any other bugs. Pretty good game, keep the good work :D
comecoco19
Newly Registered

Postby NCFancypants » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:16 pm

comecoco19 Wrote:Hello, i just created an account to post the bugs that i've found on your game.
1.The slave girl that likes bondage, when you are going to sell her, the game display goes black and the game freezes.
2.After you kidnap the little girl on the second floor of the library and she appears on your room, if you go to the library again, you can repeat that same event.
3.When eevee (feral) is going to evolve into sylveon through the event, the game freezes.
4.Inside the Pokemon Fight Club that is on the way to Middlefart, when you select to pokefight with the rattata, if you lose the game freezes. If you choose not to fight, then you win inmediatly.
5.In Middlefart, on the cafeteria, after watching all of the events with the green haired girl named New, if you go and have sex with her, ash stays on a laid down position, even if you can moe him, he still is on a laid down position.
6.After you defeat the raichu of Major Terra, it doesn't matter if you sell them as slaves or not, the event can still be repeated if you go to the gym again.
7.If you try to catch rayquaza with a rocketball, after catching it, Ash is not able to move anywhere.
8.I don't know if this is your coding or if it is humbird0's game editor, but every time you have an event where you fight against someone, if you catch the leading person you are fighting, then the event is halted and you can restart it again.

Aside from that, i haven't found any other bugs. Pretty good game, keep the good work :D

I can actually help with the black screen issues. I thought the game was freezing too, but it's just a black screen blocking your view. Keep hitting the OK key and it'll eventually pop back up Usually after all the 'good stuff' is over :/

Might as well add a bug I randomly had happen to me. I don't know when/how it happened, but somewhere along the lines while I was playing, EVERYTHING was reset, encounter-wise. The charmander on the lighthouse was back, even though I had already caught her, Flutters was back in her spot, I could do the shinies again if I wanted, etc.
NCFancypants

Postby Hunden » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:55 am

NCFancypants Wrote:
comecoco19 Wrote:Hello, i just created an account to post the bugs that i've found on your game.

I can actually help with the black screen issues. I thought the game was freezing too, but it's just a black screen blocking your view. Keep hitting the OK key and it'll eventually pop back up Usually after all the 'good stuff' is over :/

Might as well add a bug I randomly had happen to me. I don't know when/how it happened, but somewhere along the lines while I was playing, EVERYTHING was reset, encounter-wise. The charmander on the lighthouse was back, even though I had already caught her, Flutters was back in her spot, I could do the shinies again if I wanted, etc.

No no. Dont need to. I have solved the problems from 1 to 7. I'm not one hundred at 8, but I have tried. But of course first in the next update.
Hunden

Postby TheShane16 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:08 am

So is there a storage, i can't find one and the storage in the room doesn't work for me, help.
TheShane16
Newly Registered

Postby ct4thg » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:35 am

TheShane16 Wrote:So is there a storage, i can't find one and the storage in the room doesn't work for me, help.

Outside the room exists many pokecenters. Only in there and a few select places, do the storage's work.

By the way Hunden, good work with this game. Love how it's turned out and the content you included. Can't wait to see what you add next and what you'll do with that Virizion you're working on.
ct4thg
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:13 pm

ct4thg Wrote:
TheShane16 Wrote:So is there a storage, i can't find one and the storage in the room doesn't work for me, help.

Outside the room exists many pokecenters. Only in there and a few select places, do the storage's work.

By the way Hunden, good work with this game. Love how it's turned out and the content you included. Can't wait to see what you add next and what you'll do with that Virizion you're working on.

Thanks. I love feedback.

I have not worked with the game so much here at the time. I do not really have any plans with Virizion yet, it was more Suicune or Latias. I do not know which of them I choose.

It is not the first game I work on. The first was more a training up to this, so I have many pictures and Pokémon that are not in yet.
Lugia, Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo, Xerneas. It took me forever to find them all. As I said, I can't draw.
Hunden

Postby xeragoth » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:28 am

i havent posted anything in months since no interesting game had been made in so long, but i truly like your game i hope you keep doing in it

p.s. where is the camera?, how do you change to pokemon not in your current party? and how do you get a good amount of money?
xeragoth

Postby Hunden » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:05 pm

xeragoth Wrote:i havent posted anything in months since no interesting game had been made in so long, but i truly like your game i hope you keep doing in it

p.s. where is the camera?, how do you change to pokemon not in your current party? and how do you get a good amount of money?

Thanks. :D

The camera is easy an old man in Middelfart give it to you. He is in the pokemoncenter.
I have tried countless times, but I have no idea how to make it on the programming. You can in all pokemoncenters.
You could rob a bank, solve some tasks. Stealing some Pokémons. There are Pokémon at Hindsgavl to steal and buy.
Hunden

Postby NCFancypants » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:46 pm

Hey Hund, quick question.

How'd you get working PCs in the Pokemon Centers if you can't get one in the bedroom? My best guess is you copy/pasted the Centers and edited them, correct? If so, you could have done the same with the bedroom and just gotten rid of everything except the PC, right?

It's a little late to do that now, since there's so many things happening in the bedroom, and you'd have to re-do it all, but I just thought of it, and was curious how close I was.
NCFancypants

Postby NCFancypants » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:16 pm

Also, I just figured out how to copy/paste between levels. you have to click on the thing you want to copy in the map, then use ctr+C or whatever keys your computer uses to copy, then go to the map you want to put it in and paste it. Since right clicking doesn't give the copy/paste options, you have to use the keyboard. I was able to get a working PC in the bedroom this way.

For example, what I did was: Open editor. Open Cerulean Pokemon Center map. Click the third editing option. Move first sprite off of PC (since it's the 'internet' one). Click sprite, which should be Storage_0. CTRL+C to copy. Open teamrocket 13_etage (the bedroom). Click somewhere. CTRL+V to paste. Move new sprite, which was named, for me, Storage_1, onto PC. Save. Test. Works.

I don't know how to do it from scratch. But with this, you can put a PC ANYWHERE you want.
NCFancypants

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:13 am

Hello Hunden, first off, nicely done with what little I have played with so far, of course there are bugs, but you already know them as limitations to your current knowledge of the Humbird0 engine. And while I know ValturNaa wont be able to help you much till the start of next year do to him being away for now and then working on Pink in December for chapter two's release. You could always try to leave hit him up to try and get some answers to your questions, like how to sell items in the shop or how to make non pokemon center PC working.

Still, good luck with your project, sorry that I am just know getting around to it, but your banner post threw me off so long for it does not look like pokemon even in a Evil kind of way.
Would also comment on things you have Ash say, but those are more of matter of opinion so I wont.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Hunden » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:14 am

NCFancypants Wrote:Hey Hund, quick question.

How'd you get working PCs in the Pokemon Centers if you can't get one in the bedroom? My best guess is you copy/pasted the Centers and edited them, correct? If so, you could have done the same with the bedroom and just gotten rid of everything except the PC, right?

It's a little late to do that now, since there's so many things happening in the bedroom, and you'd have to re-do it all, but I just thought of it, and was curious how close I was.

Yes. I know. Why do you think I have not done it? :oops:
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:19 am

NCFancypants Wrote:Also, I just figured out how to copy/paste between levels. you have to click on the thing you want to copy in the map, then use ctr+C or whatever keys your computer uses to copy, then go to the map you want to put it in and paste it. Since right clicking doesn't give the copy/paste options, you have to use the keyboard. I was able to get a working PC in the bedroom this way.

For example, what I did was: Open editor. Open Cerulean Pokemon Center map. Click the third editing option. Move first sprite off of PC (since it's the 'internet' one). Click sprite, which should be Storage_0. CTRL+C to copy. Open teamrocket 13_etage (the bedroom). Click somewhere. CTRL+V to paste. Move new sprite, which was named, for me, Storage_1, onto PC. Save. Test. Works.

I don't know how to do it from scratch. But with this, you can put a PC ANYWHERE you want.

Thanks! And done! That help a lot! :D
Hunden

Postby Hunden » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:30 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Hello Hunden, first off, nicely done with what little I have played with so far, of course there are bugs, but you already know them as limitations to your current knowledge of the Humbird0 engine. And while I know ValturNaa wont be able to help you much till the start of next year do to him being away for now and then working on Pink in December for chapter two's release. You could always try to leave hit him up to try and get some answers to your questions, like how to sell items in the shop or how to make non pokemon center PC working.

Still, good luck with your project, sorry that I am just know getting around to it, but your banner post threw me off so long for it does not look like pokemon even in a Evil kind of way.
Would also comment on things you have Ash say, but those are more of matter of opinion so I wont.

Thanks Deadman! I know there are many errors. I am self taught in English. I had not a very good school. I learned almost only saying cucumber. ;)
And about that with Sell. It is not because I can not figure it out. I'm just really strange. I never sell! :lol:
And the last one. It's not because I do not want to make a better one, I can't.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ordnet.jpg
This is all I can.
Hunden

Postby flare01 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:49 am

really like this game so far. got even better when i found a Pokemon center to deposit Pokemon. do you have any idea of when you will update or just whenever in the future? either way can't wait to see what is added. :D
flare01
Newly Registered

Postby Hunden » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:04 am

flare01 Wrote:really like this game so far. got even better when i found a Pokemon center to deposit Pokemon. do you have any idea of when you will update or just whenever in the future? either way can't wait to see what is added. :D

Yes I have a good idea about when I'm done. Maybe in the beginning of December. Perhaps the middle.
I'm running a little low on ideas, so it is not such a big update.
Hunden

Next

Return to Flash Projects