Slave Lord (slave management game)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Slave Lord (slave management game)

Postby Lucky777 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:55 pm

Scared?

Pffft, don't be scared even if you're into youth snuff guro scat with a side of tomatoes and lettuce.

Just don't do that shit in the real world or you'll probably get jailed.
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 am

Well even if some people don't mind i try to play safe when it comes to things warned off by the forum rules. Personally i really don't care what people talk about, I make it a rule not to judge people, but not everyone is as accepting as me in that regard. I'm no stranger pushing the rules, hell in most aspects of my life i occasionally get a kick out of walking up to the fine line between "barely acceptable" and inexcusable, and dance on it. :P

But i love being part of this community, so i'd rather not blow it because i was a moron. So i'm not scared so much as rather not wanting to risk screwing up. Because like i said before, MY lines are drawn much further out than most other people's lines, so i have to adjust myself for that. That being said having a site founded by a community of furry lovers definitely gives me more freedom than other sites, since the core of our community is already set in a "taboo". So it's easier to be myself here lol. :P
" V o d k a m e a n s w a t e r i n R u s s i a n "
Kumokumo

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:08 am

I didn't specify who I was referring to (my fault entirely, just laziness, really) but I was responding to Randomizer4.

I like this community as well.

Something about the presence of intelligent artists I respect and the community's hugboxy-but-not-stupidly-hugboxy nature just puts me on my best behaviour.
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:03 am

lol yeah, it's nice to be on a site where you hear more intelligent posts than, "Put it in 'er tits!!" lol. I seriously don't even bother reading posts from other sites because it's always a bunch of horny rambling or hateful trolling. It's like chat roulette. Sure you can find some good quality encounters here and there, but usually it's just not worth wading through all the dicks. XD
Last edited by Kumokumo on Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kumokumo

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 pm

In my last off-topic post in this thread for a while, I will mention that intelligence is certainly by no means inconsistent with putting it in 'er tits.
Lucky777

Postby Kumokumo » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:27 am

And same for you as, i was referring to the intelligence of the posts made in terms of intellectual conversation vs strictly sexual remarks without deeper merit behind them, not comparing the intelligence of the posts as indications of intelligence or lack-there-of by those who posted said statements. :)
Kumokumo

Postby Silverdragon » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:06 am

Amazing game so far. It is rare to see the sm kind of games from non-japanese/korean/you get the idea creators. Great story. Great animations. On a long-term, your work has potential to beat Slave Maker 3 in terms of complexity and content (probably won't come close to the number of slaves considering it is pictures versus animations,but I am all in if you take it as a challenge).
Silverdragon

Postby Darthjake » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:31 am

I would love to see this game expand more then it already has, the Elf section, grew the game tremendously, but that being said, I was watching this game before pinktea added the elf section. I normally lurk over the non flash games section, but this has me checking progress here too. :D
Darthjake

Postby Kaelthas » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:54 pm

I like the game and the gameplay, but I think that player can do with slave only few thinks. For example the feed, it would be good, if there was option cum for later stages. In the section clothes, slave should have possibility to have no clothes. The punishments are sparse too, there could be naked walk around the castle or some toys and stock. Slaves should have possibility like vibratot or plug in ass permanently. But this things can be done later, I only hope that, this isn't all the possibilities with slave, I think like this, because there is new slave and the old slave has everything she had before.
The game is great and has great potential and I laughed with the idea of ring.
Kaelthas
Newly Registered

Postby Pr3dator95 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:27 pm

I love this game and it is one of the only games on this site I am currently following, do you know when the last bit of the storyline will be completed? ( I played the extended version of the recent alpha)
Pr3dator95
Newly Registered

Postby pinktea » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Pr3dator95 Wrote:I love this game and it is one of the only games on this site I am currently following, do you know when the last bit of the storyline will be completed? ( I played the extended version of the recent alpha)

-Next part which concerns the Queen is here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7655&cache=1

-Also on Newgrounds where I usually post things first.

-The next version will be both parts of the game unified, allowing you to access all 3 slaves in one game.

-Coming up next: the conclusion to the game is what I'm working on now. It won't be as extensive as the first 3 girl's training. Just something short and snappy to finish off the game with a bang, before I embark upon my next large project.
pinktea

Postby Pr3dator95 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:10 pm

pinktea Wrote:
Pr3dator95 Wrote:I love this game and it is one of the only games on this site I am currently following, do you know when the last bit of the storyline will be completed? ( I played the extended version of the recent alpha)

-Next part which concerns the Queen is here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=7655&cache=1

-Also on Newgrounds where I usually post things first.

-The next version will be both parts of the game unified, allowing you to access all 3 slaves in one game.

-Coming up next: the conclusion to the game is what I'm working on now. It won't be as extensive as the first 3 girl's training. Just something short and snappy to finish off the game with a bang, before I embark upon my next large project.

Thanks for letting me know, I will definitely follow the progress of your next project :)
Pr3dator95
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Flash Projects