Eros Alliance v1.4.0(3 Aug 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Eros Alliance v1.4.0(3 Aug 2016)

Postby CaptainSplinter » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:32 pm

Let me just apologize if I upset anyone for posting despite having another topic on the same game. That one was made by my old partner who is not affiliated with this project anymore and has not removed the post.

The Eros Alliance is a game in which you control the captain of a mercenary group that has to compete with other mercenary groups. Because of the large amount of mercenary groups on the planet, you have to find a unique way to gain influence over the planet. You're plan is to have your crew members wear skimpy uniforms in public, fuck all the citizens and creatures on the planet, set up glory holes stations in order to stand out to receive more contracts. You roam around the planet finding new locations, recruiting members, fighting other groups, fucking your crew members, enemies and anything else on the planet with a hole. You have to build relations with your crew members to transform from being reluctant to have sex for a mission to sex addicts.

The game is still very small and I'm doing this as a hobby. I'm an amateur at programming so I'm learning as I go. I'm not a great artist for those that have comments on the art. The reason I want to make this game is because I want to be a part of the community and make a game that I enjoy and can share with others. I want the game to be a large adventure in the long run and I am eager to hear what you guys think, good or bad.
For more information, check my blog http://erosalliance.blogspot.com/

Controls
WASD - Move
Space - Interact/Continue(When speaking)
1,2,3 - Choose speaking option(When prompted)
R - Open Inventory(More of a gimmick at the moment)
ENTER ROOM - An icon will appear over players head if available. Press Enter
PLEASE GIVE THE GAME A MOMENT TO LOAD
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Eros Alliance.swf [ 5.53 MiB | Viewed 3506 times ]

Whats in the game
-8 Characters
-4 H-scenes(3 animations, and 1 "image")
There are missions in the game but they are more like small tasks at the moment. Because this is just a demo, here is a walk through for the game
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-Find Lucy in room left of the room you started and speak with her
-Go to the room right of the starting room and head left as soon as you walk though the door and speak to the Commander
-Head right and use travel terminal. Enter the building closest to you.
-Head up the stairs to the right of the room and speak to the commander.(ASS JOB ANIMATION)
-Speak with Lucy in the room down the stairs.
-Interact with the board near Lucy.
-Head outside of the building and travel right.
-Talk to the Blue guy and buy and item from him
-Return to the room with the mission board.
-Go back upstairs to the cabins and interact with bed
-Go downstairs and interact with mission board
-Go back to the room with the blue guy and head right.
-Talk to Lucy and then the weird squirrel looking guy
-Speak with Lucy and head back to the HQ cabin to interact with the bed
-Lucy hasn't moved so head back to her. Get her to start advertising.(SIGN HOLDING POSE and NEW UNIFORM)
-Sleep for a few days and check back with the squirrel client. Then speak with Lucy
OTHER 2 MISSIONS
-To interact with Krystal, you need to have spoken with the commander at least once.(BOOB JOB ANIMATION)
-There is a bar to the left of the blue guy. Talk to her and then return to the mission board to activate the mission. You can work with her after that.(ASS GRAB ANIMATION)
CaptainSplinter
Newly Registered

Re: Eros Alliance v1.4.0(3 Aug 2016)

Postby AcetheSuperVillain » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:50 am

Looking good. A few things come to mind.

It would be nice to have a different interaction icon for going places than when you talk to people. "Mercenary" makes it sound like you're going to do something violent. Something like "freelancers" or "contracters" or "adventurers" or "guildlings" or something might fit better. Some of the dialog is still kinda long to read, although improved compared to last time.
AcetheSuperVillain

Postby CaptainSplinter » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 am

AcetheSuperVillain Wrote:Looking good. A few things come to mind.

It would be nice to have a different interaction icon for going places than when you talk to people. "Mercenary" makes it sound like you're going to do something violent. Something like "freelancers" or "contracters" or "adventurers" or "guildlings" or something might fit better. Some of the dialog is still kinda long to read, although improved compared to last time.

That is a great idea. I'll be sure to make a different icon for entering a room and speaking with people. And if I do change the mercenary title, I may make it freelancer as it sounds cool. Thanks for the insight
CaptainSplinter
Newly Registered

Postby LMJD » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:53 am

The game is looking great so far. What do you have planned next?
LMJD

Postby CaptainSplinter » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:59 am

LMJD Wrote:The game is looking great so far. What do you have planned next?

Thank you! A few things like a time of day, animation options like change speed, selling items. I want to include changing clothes but the only NPC that will have that option will be Lucy at the moment. It will come with a handful of new features. The rest of the game is getting an upgrade. Travel among the planet or city will have more options available, relationship and reputation points will be more important. The player will have to work for the sex animations now by doing missions and having enough relationship points. I want to also have the player assign the members jobs around the city but their jobs wont be that sexual in the beginning as you have to work to make them slutty enough to do more things. The story will also be a little more simple so the player understands exactly what he wants to do. There is a lot of things I want to add but its gonna take some time.
CaptainSplinter
Newly Registered

Return to Flash Projects