Fantasy Project (Test))

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Fantasy Project (Test))

Postby KnightThunderBee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:18 am

Hey \o/ hello guys & girls

you can call me BeeKnight

always been a fan of this forum and always wanted to develop a project, as well, I decided to stop procrastinating and started XD
this is a test project, that I mayyyyyybbeeeee go on, but I had some better ideas in recent times.

in doubt you can see there what was done
have fun ;)

(Just 2 animations with 3 color actors)
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

TestFantasyProject.swf [ 27.81 MiB | Viewed 3058 times ]

Last edited by KnightThunderBee on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KnightThunderBee
Newly Registered

Re: Fantasy Project (Test)

Postby random Crow » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:48 am

Hey there BeeKnight,

I like the graphics/backgrounds. I find the map screen very appealing . The HUD with energy and money (I guess?) seems fitting.
At the brothel/tavern: Orcs are clients? This is hilarious xD Hope they know how to pay for the service they recived.
The animation loop is quite short at the moment. I would say it's just because you want to show us how it would look like; so it's fine. Also I like the little easter egg in the lobby which reads Welcome, but some funny person erased some lines, so it now reads Welcum.

The character selection screen only changes color for the moment. If you decide continuing this project, I'm sure we can count on other options,too.

Can you tell us, what is the overall goal of the game in the future? I want to know the ambitions of the protagonist.

Best wishes

random Crow
random Crow

Re: Fantasy Project (Test)

Postby KnightThunderBee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:59 pm

random Crow Wrote:Hey there BeeKnight,

I like the graphics/backgrounds. I find the map screen very appealing . The HUD with energy and money (I guess?) seems fitting.
At the brothel/tavern: Orcs are clients? This is hilarious xD Hope they know how to pay for the service they recived.
The animation loop is quite short at the moment. I would say it's just because you want to show us how it would look like; so it's fine. Also I like the little easter egg in the lobby which reads Welcome, but some funny person erased some lines, so it now reads Welcum.

The character selection screen only changes color for the moment. If you decide continuing this project, I'm sure we can count on other options,too.

Can you tell us, what is the overall goal of the game in the future? I want to know the ambitions of the protagonist.

Best wishes

random Crow

Hello random Crow o/ I'm glad you enjoyed the project, well lets go to questions XD

yes you are right is an energy bar and money, have not decided yet if there will be other or not rsrsrs, well about the orcs in borthel (yes is a borthel) probably they would be replaced by men and they appear in another place.

about the animations, one of my biggest problems is animation, but gradually I am progressing, about the character selection yes, my idea was to put clothing options and skins also, but unfortunately I did not do in a way that could put other types of hair ahahahaah

well about the history and future of project, probably i will start again in a more structured way and in a different world, because? because the story has to flow with the gameplay, basically I looked to foward and saw some spots that are loose and to close them would be a big problem :/

in the gameplay you can expect the player moving between places, maybe something like "level of skills", schemes to improve your home and several side quests

(the main quest not this complete, just missing the points to be closed +- 80% complete XD)

thanks for comment and all of good to you o/
KnightThunderBee
Newly Registered

Re: Fantasy Project (Test))

Postby KnightThunderBee » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:27 pm

but do not worry, use some animations already made, probably the same customization of the face and others, so it will not take much ^^
KnightThunderBee
Newly Registered

Postby random Crow » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:38 am

Can we expect a new version soon? ;)
random Crow

Postby Gidshri » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:00 pm

Any news about project?
Gidshri

Return to Flash Projects