zum Damenhaus (new public release 3.8.1!) (11/03/19)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: zum Damenhaus (Version 1.3 released!)

Postby random Crow » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:08 am

New Version out. Had quite fun doing it, since I actually like story writing :lol:
random Crow

Postby looptyloo » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:01 pm

I only started playing but those staircases on every floor had me laughing so hard once I realized why the guy was going left...
looptyloo
Newly Registered

Postby masonjason » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am

Can confirm that the # guests and the gained reputation is fixed now, great stuff!

Second elevator and staircases are a welcome addition as well.

I have noticed some typo's in the dialogue but I will get back to you on that one soon enough, I am happy they are there in the first place!

Keep up the good work.
masonjason
Newly Registered

Postby random Crow » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:03 am

looptyloo Wrote:I only started playing but those staircases on every floor had me laughing so hard once I realized why the guy was going left...

:lol: I can imagine your reaction. Must be quite unexpected for someone, who played the previous versions.

masonjason Wrote:Can confirm that the # guests and the gained reputation is fixed now, great stuff!

Second elevator and staircases are a welcome addition as well.

I have noticed some typo's in the dialogue but I will get back to you on that one soon enough, I am happy they are there in the first place!

Keep up the good work.

Good to hear, that it works elsewhere. And yes, please tell me even the smallest spelling mistakes; all of you.
random Crow

Postby m-void » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:09 pm

Hi im m-void i want to help you for the game how can i contact you?
m-void

Postby random Crow » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:41 am

m-void Wrote:Hi im m-void i want to help you for the game how can i contact you?

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail in, since you haven't enough posts yet to talk with me just over LOK's private message system.
random Crow

Postby m-void » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:58 am

random Crow Wrote:
m-void Wrote:Hi im m-void i want to help you for the game how can i contact you?

I'll send you a PM with my e-mail in, since you haven't enough posts yet to talk with me just over LOK's private message system.

I send you a mail on your account. pls check it :)
m-void

Re: zum Damenhaus (new Version 1.4!) (07/20/16)

Postby random Crow » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:28 am

New version released. I could add a endless post here about it. But I think letting you try it out is more effective. So have fun! :lol:
random Crow

Re: zum Damenhaus (Hotfix 1.4.1) (07/21/16)

Postby random Crow » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:34 am

Fixed some stuff, which brings a whole hotfix with it:

- fixed a bug, on which clients moonwalking and backsitting in private show rooms
- fixed a lot of the dialog text and the tutorial text
random Crow

Postby masonjason » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:36 pm

New version? Nice, can't wait to check it out!
masonjason
Newly Registered

Postby masonjason » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Are you sure the spawn chance of wolves/plantgirls is 50% ? Because I have been sending Amanda into the forest for about two weeks now and all I keep running into are plantgirls. Is there some kind of condition needed?
masonjason
Newly Registered

Re: zum Damenhaus (Hotfix 1.4.1) (07/22/16)

Postby random Crow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:39 am

masonjason Wrote:Are you sure the spawn chance of wolves/plantgirls is 50% ? Because I have been sending Amanda into the forest for about two weeks now and all I keep running into are plantgirls. Is there some kind of condition needed?

No, I was just stupid and checked the wrong number as I released the hotfix :|
Now you can find one. Sorry for that.
random Crow

Postby IxFa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:56 pm

what.png
what.png (36.77 KiB) Viewed 1958 times

Infinite day, it just won't end. It's been, like, 13 minutes now.

I have two plant girls, I sent that white-haired girl to the forest without any spare rooms or kennel, the other girl is in a brothel room.

It just.. doesn't end.

Edit: I refreshed the page and it's back at the house, start of the day, but I have all the money and rep from the endless day. It's still the same day, Thursday.
Edit: Just want to remind you to add a fast-forward option since it's such a slow game early on.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
Current project(s): LAH's New Blog, Short Stories, Game Scenes
Commissions: Open
Requests: Open
IxFa

Postby random Crow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:59 pm

IxFa Wrote:
what.png

Infinite day, it just won't end. It's been, like, 13 minutes now.

I have two plant girls, I sent that white-haired girl to the forest without any spare rooms or kennel, the other girl is in a brothel room.

It just.. doesn't end.

Edit: I refreshed the page and it's back at the house, start of the day, but I have all the money and rep from the endless day. It's still the same day, Thursday.
Edit: Just want to remind you to add a fast-forward option since it's such a slow game early on.

Mmm, interesting. Haven't encountered that problem before. I checked the code, but everything seems right.

Few questions for figuring that strange bug out:
- Have you played any ingame days before the endless day, or did you start the game and directly the very first day was bugged?
- Did the arrow which shows the time stoped turning? Or did it maybe go in a full circle; passed the actual done day?
- have you pushed the pause button on that day?

Since you insist so much on a fast forward button, I will take some time to think of a way to implement one. The simpler the solution is, the earlier it will find it's way into the game.

Thanks for reporting this bug, you will make this game better.
random Crow

Postby IxFa » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:04 pm

I did play some days first
The arrow stopped at the point in the picture
I did pause.

So I had two slave rooms, each with one girl to them. Thus two spots open for more girls.
But I had no kennel, so I was wondering if whatever code you have for it decided to encounter a wolf but couldn't finish the day since there wouldn't be a kennel to put the wolf in.
No idea what it is, really.
I've notably written for Corruption of Champions, as well as other projects to a minor extent. My alias is always IxFa.
IxFa

Postby random Crow » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:30 pm

IxFa Wrote:I did play some days first
The arrow stopped at the point in the picture
I did pause.

So I had two slave rooms, each with one girl to them. Thus two spots open for more girls.
But I had no kennel, so I was wondering if whatever code you have for it decided to encounter a wolf but couldn't finish the day since there wouldn't be a kennel to put the wolf in.
No idea what it is, really.

Haha, just found the bug!

Apparently, if you pause when the pointer is between 175°and 180° the day won't continue if you click the pause button again. (look at it's position in your picture 'what')

This mean's the bug was there the whole time! Thank god (well, better said thanks IxFa) nobody else needs to struggle with it.

Well, I fixed it, but the fix goes out with the next version, since it's pretty small nevertheless.

Hope you can enjoy some beasty action now. :o
random Crow

Postby Kozd » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:28 pm

Looks like Madeline doesn't have a tease animation because when clients enter the room(average room, didn't test with others), they both disappear.
I am also experimenting some room disappearing when i reload a save file. (bottom row, the first room disappears(Madeline room) and switches with fourth room(slave room), or fourth room disappears(slave room) and leaving me with 3/2 slaves count for my case)
Flashplayer 22.0.0.192, probably will check with newer version (.209) and other browsers, but i don't think this is the case.
Kozd

Postby IxFa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:25 am

I've run into those same bugs, Kozd
It was kind of bizarre. I put a kennel in there, in the back of the house, then it switched to the front where a slave chamber used to be
Then it just disappeared altogether.

And she's disappearing for me too, I didn't notice which sex acts it was for though.
IxFa

Postby random Crow » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:25 am

Hello,

Kozd Wrote:Looks like Madeline doesn't have a tease animation because when clients enter the room(average room, didn't test with others), they both disappear.
I am also experimenting some room disappearing when i reload a save file. (bottom row, the first room disappears(Madeline room) and switches with fourth room(slave room), or fourth room disappears(slave room) and leaving me with 3/2 slaves count for my case)
Flashplayer 22.0.0.192, probably will check with newer version (.209) and other browsers, but i don't think this is the case.

IxFa Wrote:I've run into those same bugs, Kozd
It was kind of bizarre. I put a kennel in there, in the back of the house, then it switched to the front where a slave chamber used to be
Then it just disappeared altogether.

And she's disappearing for me too, I didn't notice which sex acts it was for though.

I didn't change anything about Madeline.

My first guess is that it has something to do with the save files. Actually I'm pretty sure. Have you both reset your save game with the new version, or continued playing while the last session was for example version 1.3?

It would be great if anyone of you two can test out, if the same issues occur when first clearing all data and then starting the game from the beginning.
Or someone completly different who reads this already did it that way and could tell me if it works.

I will test for myself though, too.
random Crow

Postby IxFa » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:00 pm

I tried it in a clean save, that's where I found the shifting and disappearing rooms.
Only noticed madeline vanishing in the old save, but I might not have tested the tease animation
IxFa

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects